Working From Home (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Solitaire
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Working From Home (F/M)

Post by Solitaire »

Hi all, here’s my first go at posting. I wrote it in the third person, hope that’s ok, just made more sense at the time! True story that happened about two years ago, enjoy...

Almost before Sol had knocked, the door opened, and Lana stood before him.
“Come in” she smiled.
He stepped inside. “So, what’s the surprise?”
“It’s in the bedroom.” Taking him by the hand, she led him through the door, and stopped in front of him. “You need to strip.”
He raised an eyebrow. “Ok, I like where this is going...”
He unbuttoned his shirt and let it fall to the floor, and stepped out of his jeans. Naked but for his boxers, she looked him up and down and smiled. Stepping forward, she kissed him, and he felt his cock begin to harden, but she slipped away.
“Patience...” Running a hand over his stiffening cock, she stepped behind him. He moaned gently to her touch, but her hand left his boxers and took his wrist. Pulling both hands behind him, she began to tie them together.
“Ok,” he laughed, “this is getting interesting!”
“It gets better” she murmured in his ear, and before he could react everything went black as she tied a blindfold round his eyes.
“This is new” he smiled “what have you got planned?”
He sensed her drop to her knees and felt his boxers pulled off. His cock, now free, sprang to attention.
“First, can you get your hands free?”
He struggled experimentally, but the ropes that bound him held fast.
“No, you’ve done a good job.”
“Excellent.” There was an edge to her voice now, but before he could question it, he felt a sudden tightening around the base of his cock and balls that made him gasp with surprise.
“I’ve tied a rope around your cock.” Her voice was like honey. “The other end is in my hand. Think of it as a leash...” He gasped again as she gave it a sharp tug. “If you misbehave, I don’t think you’ll enjoy what happens. So if I were you, I’d do as I was told. Come.”
The pressure on his cock suddenly increased, and he felt himself being led across the hall and into the living room, blind and helpless.
“Sit.” As she said it, she spun him round and pushed him down into a chair. Naked and erect, he was powerless to stop her as he felt his ankles being lashed to the legs of the chair. For what felt like an age, there was silence, as she drank in the sight of her helpless captive, completely at her mercy.
“Lana, are you still there?” He turned his head this way and that, trying to make her out from behind the blindfold.
“You talk too much...” she purred in his ear, a hand caressing his hair, “I think it’s about time I sorted that out. How would you like to be gagged?”
“I don’t think...”

Before he could finish the sentence, she seized a fist full of his hair and pulled his head back. There was nothing he could do as she stuffed a ballgag into his mouth, and buckled it behind his head.
“Much better.” She leant down next to his ear and whispered “you have no idea how sweet you look with a nice big gag in your mouth...”
He grunted helplessly, furious at how easily she’d captured him.
“Now you can see what’s going on.” She pulled the blindfold from his eyes, and he blinked in the light. Taking stock of the situation, he realised the chair he was tied to was next to he table, facing the doorway. A laptop was open on the table, angled so that he was just out of shot. Beside it lay a leather whip.

“So I completely forgot when I invited you over that I actually have some very important calls I need to be on. But I thought about it, and I decided to combine business and pleasure. So here’s what’s going to happen.” In one fluid motion, she slipped out of her skirt. She was dressed in a blouse, lacy knickers, and black stockings. Smiling at the effect she knew she was having on him, she sat in her chair and delicately crossed her legs. “I’m going to take my call as normal. No one will know I’m not behaving as I always would, just a normal day. They won’t know that sitting just in front of me is my helpless naked toy, bound and gagged for whatever purpose I choose. They also won’t know that I’ll have a small vibrating bullet just below the table, and I’ll be having quite a lot of fun...”

Sol grunted furiously at this plan, but she just laughed, left her seat and straddled him.
“Hush little toy.” She placed a manicured finger on his gagged mouth, and a tug on his cock reminded him that he was still leashed. “I’m in control here, and you’ll behave yourself. I’m going to tell you the rules, and you’re going to nod and accept them like a good toy.” He shook his head furiously, and with a sigh she tugged his leash again. “Don’t forget who’s in charge.” With a muffled grunt half of pain, half of pleasure, he reluctantly nodded.

“Good boy. Rule one. You will stay gagged unless I’m using your mouth for my pleasure. Nod.” He stared at her defiantly, but she raised an eyebrow and gave a warning tug on his leash, and he nodded. “Good. Rule two. You will behave yourself. No trying to attract attention, no thrashing about. You sit there unless I tell you otherwise. If you disturb me... you see that whip on the table? You wouldn’t like it.” Again, hesitantly, he nodded. “You’re learning.”
“Final rule.” She took his chin in her hand and held his gaze. “You will not cum. I may cum, and I probably will, but you are here to please me, and you cum when I let you. Is that clear?”
Powerless to do otherwise, he nodded again.

“Good. That’s settled.” She sat back in her chair, and pulled her laptop towards her. Sol wriggled experimentally, but the ropes held good. He fumed inside. To have been tricked and captured so easily was bad enough, but his cock was throbbing. He wanted her so badly but couldn’t get near her. A bead of pre-cum dripped from the head, and began to slide down the shaft. Lana saw, and smirked at him, before turning back to the computer and dialling into her call.

She chatted away professionally to people Sol couldn’t see, but he had seen her slip her bullet into her knickers, and even now it was buzzing away almost imperceptibly. She shifted in her seat ever so slightly to guide it into place. Sol’s frustration was almost unbearable, and he strained at his bonds. His cock was hard as rock, pre-cum soaking the head. The gag in his mouth was beginning to make him drool, and a strand of saliva dripped down his chest to mingle with the fluid pooling at the base of his cock. He moaned.

Seemingly without taking her eyes off the screen, Lana noticed this, and elegantly, never breaking the flow of her call, she extended one stockinged foot, ran it slowly up his shaft, his stomach and chest, and teasingly wiped the saliva off his chin. Sol shut his eyes and groaned in frustration.

“Would you excuse me for a second? I just need to shut the door.” Her words brought his eyes open with a start, and he watched as she smiled at her colleagues, muted her laptop, and turned to him. Before he knew what was going on, she dropped to her knees in front of him, and ran her tongue up his swollen shaft in one long, languorous sweep, savouring the pre-cum. Her tongue continued its journey up his body, until she was astride him again, and he could feel the lace of her knickers grinding against his erection. She kissed him lightly on the cheek, then on his gag, before whispering in his ear “Don’t forget rule three...”

And then she was gone, back to her chair, smiling and apologising to her colleagues. Sol could have screamed, but he knew it was useless. He felt like he was going to burst, but with a monumental effort he stopped himself. Desperately he tried to focus on not cumming, but his gorgeous captor had begun to tug intermittently on his cock leash, almost absentmindedly. Suddenly her words swam into focus - “ok guys, thanks for that, we’ll catch up on Monday. Bye!”

She closed the laptop, and he grunted urgently into his gag, wanting to let her know how desperately he needed to cum. She pulled her chair closer to him.
“Poor boy, do you need release?” He nodded furiously. “Not yet. You’ll have to wait.”
With that she sat back in her chair, placed her stockinged feet on his shoulders, and slid the bullet inside her knickers again, cranked up to its highest setting. Expertly rubbing her clit, it wasn’t long before she came, an intense orgasm. As she did so, she held eye contact with him, a teasing smile on her face. He could only sit helplessly, literally drooling as this stunning woman brought herself to climax in front of him, powerless to touch her.

“Ok” She panted “I needed that. Now what can we do for you? I notice you’re drooling quite a bit, shall we do something about that?”
He nodded and moaned vigorously, thinking she would take out his gag and he could beg her to let him cum.

“Well, you remember rule one don’t you?” She stood up, and tauntingly began to slide her knickers down her thighs to the floor. “You’re my toy, and I don’t need you talking. So I’ll tell you what I’m going to do. Don’t you like that I can tell you what I’m going to do and there’s nothing you can do to stop me? So, I’ll take that ballgag out of your mouth, just long enough for you to thank me. I don’t want to hear another word. Then I’m going to put my soaking wet knickers in your mouth, so you can taste how horny I am, how wet my pussy is. And then I’ll put the gag back in on top of them. It’ll keep you extra quiet, and it might stop you drooling?”
Sol went to shake his head, but Lana yanked his cock leash. Broken and dominated, he nodded.
“Good boy. Hold still.” She unbuckled the gag and pulled it out of his mouth. “What do you say.” “...thank you.”

As soon as the words were spoken, her slender fingers stuffed the knickers in his mouth, and put the ballgag back on. His cock spasmed at the realisation of how wet she’d been, and he savoured the taste.

Slipping off her blouse and bra, naked but for stockings, she straddled him again, shifting his erection until it was pressed between his stomach and her clit. He let out a muffled groan as he realised how difficult it would be not to cum in this position. Surely, surely she’d let him cum this time. Slowly she began to move her hips, her clit sliding up and down his cock. He nearly screamed with frustration, thrashing about. She took his head in both hands and held it still, gazing into his eyes.
“Now you may cum.”

Almost immediately he came as hard as he ever had, a great stream of cum shooting all over her belly, his belly, his shaft and thighs, warm and sticky. She purred contentedly, pressing harder against him, cumming herself, and collapsing onto him in exhaustion.
After a few moments, she pushed herself off him and sat back in her chair.
“Good boy. You performed very well. Now I’ve got five minutes before my next call, just enough time to sort my hair and get dressed...”

His eyes widened in shock as she disappeared out of the room, leaving him naked and helpless, covered in his own cum, to await her return...
Last edited by Solitaire 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

[mention]Solitaire[/mention] just to clarify, the reason your story is considered violating the rules is because of your gender tagging (i.e. F/m). Upper case implies adult and lower case implies minor. Your gender tag tells us that an adult female is domming a minor male. Our site rules prohibit stories featuring a mixture of adults and minors in sexual situations.

If you did not intend this, please correct your gender tagging. If this was your intention, you're expected to change the plot of the story so that it is adult characters only.
gaggedbyawoman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedbyawoman »

WOW :P :D what a story!!! Do you have any more stories like this please??
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Awesome first story.

I know for a fact I would not have that control.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

Great work!

looking forward for more of those
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

An absolutely top-notch first story. I'll be looking for more from you.
Thanks for posting!
Chris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Chris »

A great story, I loved reading it :D
colb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by colb »

Wow what a great story! Can’t wait to hear the next part!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

I love the concept of this story. Great writing and descriptions. Nothing like being tied to a chair with an attractive woman wearing only stockings having her way with you!

I hope you write more.
Bondthonf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondthonf »

Really nice story and writing. Hope you will do a part 2.
Jarris Scott
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jarris Scott »

Absolutely beautiful story, would love to be in that position myself.
dezz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dezz »

Awesome story and excellent idea... i recommend you the "hysterical literature" series in the youube.
gaggedbyawoman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedbyawoman »

Any particular episode???
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Going to continue this? The first kart was great!
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Mmmmmmmm, loved it.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

Great story. I would love to be in that position. I love a woman in professional clothes and thigh highs.

Did it happen again?
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

This is an intensely hot story. I think the small but real possibility of either of you showing up on the meeting camera adds to the intensity. This was great!
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

I just read it again, seriously this is one of the best short stories here.

It spoke directly to a fantasy of mine, thanks again for sharing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic