The Adventures of Pat and Patty, finished version (TG/M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
cdpattycd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Adventures of Pat and Patty, finished version (TG/M/F)

Post by cdpattycd »

I have posted a couple stories in the fiction section, but I think I am going to make this a series. It is semi-autobiographical. Some names have been changed and some situations have been embellished for entertainment. I am a closet trans woman who enjoys writing but am still a bit shy so bear with me.

Part One

Have you ever had that friend you could tell anything to and they were up for any kind of challenge or adventure? I did and his name was Mark. Mark lived down the street from me when we were kids and we quickly became friends. We then became inseparable, I was at his house or he was at mine. We hung out at school and soon as we got home. Mark had an older step-sister and I had an older step-sister. We both had step-parents who were assholes to us. We were meant to be best friends for life and we were.

When I was twenty one me and Mark were hanging out in my mobile home I had purchased from my uncle who ran the park it was in. Mark and I were enjoying the beer I was legally able to purchase now. Mark asked if I wanted to play some truth or dare. I said sure, it sounded like fun seeing how it was just the two of us. We were basically each other's best friends. Neither of us had much luck with the ladies or other people in general. Mark said he’d ask first so he said “truth or dare.” I said dare right away.

Mark said, “ I dare you to tell me something nobody knows about you, not even me.” I thought for a minute, did I really want to get this off my chest? Even if it was Mark, my best friend, I was worried he would be freaked out. “Come on chicken answer the question,” he said. I was shaking. I have never even said this out loud to myself. “Ok, you asked for it,” I said and I began.

“I wear women’s clothes and I have always felt like a girl trapped in a boy's body. I wish I was a woman and I love being tied up and gagged when I dress up,” I said all in one quick breath. Mark sat silent and just looked at me. He then burst out laughing. “Hey man, it’s not fucking funny, I was scared to tell you that,” I said pissed off. Mark laughed harder then was finally able to talk again. “Dude, I knew we were always meant to be friends for more reasons than just our fucked up lives,” he said giggling as he spoke. “What the fuck you talking about?” I asked him. “Dude, I love being bound and gagged to, I don’t fully dress up but I do wear ladies panties,” he said. Holy shit I thought I guess we were meant for each other it was fate.

I asked Mark if he wanted to play a different game, a game that involved being tied up and gagged. “Hell yes man. Let’s do it,” he said without a hesitation. “You wanna be the hostage, or the hostage taker?” I asked him. “I wanna see your ass in girls clothes so you first,” he said. I told Mark another secret, “When I am dressed, I like to be called Patty, That's my female name,” I told him. “Ok dude got it,” he said. I went to my room to get ready. I had never dressed in front of anyone before and I was nervous but very excited to let Patty be seen.

I put on my breast forms (a modest 38D) and slipped on my best white satin bra, I pulled on a sexy white satin thong and white sheer stockings. I put on my new shoulder length brunette wig. I did my make up as I had learned over the years by watching youtube. I slide into a tight black leather mini skirt and a tight white satin blouse. I finished the look with a pair of black heels. I stood in front of my mirror shaking, I was a nervous wreck. I got up the nerve and walked into the living room.

I looked around but I didn’t see Mark, fuck I knew it. He got freaked out and bolted. I knew I should have kept my secret. Just as I was about to go back to my room, Mark grabbed me from behind and scared the living hell out of me. He held me tight, “holy shit Patty you look amazing, so nice to meet you,” he said in a sexy voice. “Well thanks you but I was not expecting you to be so handsy,” I said sarcastically. Mark held me close and said, “me either but I didn’t expect you to be so sexy.” I blushed when he said that and it sent a shiver down my spine.

I had been told at a young age that I had a feminine figure. Hell my older brother drilled it into my head daily. I was slender and fit but never could put on muscle. I had hips like a chic, which added to the fact I felt more female than male. I had smooth hairless skin and barley got a five o’clock shadow. I also had a condition called micropenis. Google it, it’s not a great confidence booster let me tell you. It did however help in the appearance of having a vagina when I was dressed as Patty.

Mark pushed me onto the couch and held up a roll of four inch wide electrical tape. He was an electrician and must have gone to his truck when I was dressing. Mark smiled and said “ready to play Miss Patty?” Oh I was ready to play alright. I smiled back at him and said “do your worst Sir.”
Last edited by cdpattycd 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
zora963

Post by zora963 »

This is a cute story so far, I love the description of your friendship and how it felt getting this secret off your chest. I'm every excited to see where this goes! :mrgreen:

I also wanted to commend you for telling this story and having the bravery to be open, even when it's harder to in other walks of life. It's a courageous thing, and your writing is great.
cdpattycd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cdpattycd »

Part Two

Mark bound my ankles together with the tape, then my wrists behind my back he wrapped the tape around my chest about seven or eight times from my shoulders above my breast forms and below them. “Now the good part,” he said and giggled. He pushed a rolled up bandana into my mouth nice and deep past my teeth. He then wrapped the tape around my face at least ten times tightly. If I wanted to I had no way of uttering a single word. It was ecstasy and I became hard instantly. I was embarrassed but Mark eased that right away. “Patty, baby don’t be embarrassed I love that I can make you hard,” he said and goosed my ass with a laugh.

He pulled me down onto my knees with just my upper body laying face down on the couch. He ran his hands up my stocking clad legs. Then over my leather shirt and ass. His masculine hands gently caressing my ass felt amazing. He continued up and unzipped my shirt sliding it down to my knees exposing my satin thong, “mmm a thong how sexy are those just for me,” he asked. I nodded and mumbled a muffled “mmmhmm.” Mark leaned and kissed my ass softly and around in front and fondled my cock. I was nice and hard by this point. “Looks like someone is excited,” he said as he reached into my thong. He took me into his hand and stroked my hard cock slow at first. I moaned with delight. He continued to kiss my exposed ass as he jerked me off. I was so turned on and happy I could finally let Patty out and she could enjoy herself.

Mark pulled my thong off to the side and I felt him dripping the warming lube onto my ass. “Don’t worry Patty I will be gentle,” he said as he slid his erect cock into me. He went super slow at first gliding in and out just a little bit at a time. “Are you okay baby?” Mark asked me in such a caring voice, which turned me on even more. I nodded yes and moaned a sexy “mmmhmm.” He moved a little faster and deeper in my ass, I was loving it. I had played with didoes but the real thing felt like heaven. I moaned and so did he, he went faster and deeper yet. I pushed my ass back into his throbbing hard cock and moaned into my gag. Mark reached back to my cock and stroked. I was going to burst. “MMMM, MMMM,” I moaned with each thrust of his hips. I finally exploded my load all over his hand and the couch. Soon and I erupted so did he, I felt the warm cum shoot into my ass and Mark collapse onto my back holding me around my waist in a hug.

“Mmm, baby, that was nice,” he said, sounding exhausted. I nodded yes frantically agreeing. He laid me on the floor and cuddled up to be from behind. He kissed my neck and held me. “I am so glad, we did this and you were able to be who makes you happy,” he whispered. I let out a soft “mmmm” and leaned back into his embrace. “But I gotta get going, I have to be at the job site bright and early,” he said and got up. He walked to the kitchen. I rolled to see where he went. He returned and tossed a pair of scissors on the floor. He bent and kissed my head and began leaving. “Love you babe, call you tomorrow,” he said, closing the door. I was left to free myself and I loved it.

The end.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Great story and writing. I love your bondage and gag scenes!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic