First time bound M/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Stephanie85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First time bound M/F

Post by Stephanie85 »

Hi everyone my name is Stephanie, I’ve been reading everyone else’s stories here and been very entertained, so I figured it was time for me to write one so here it goes.

This was the first time I was bound and gagged by someone else other than myself.
I was dating this guy for a while When I was 16 close to 17, He had taken me out to eat and He grabbed a couple of bottles of wine from his parents house.
After dinner we went to a field near my house we drank some wine and were kissing and fooling around when he asked me if he could tie me up.
I have been practicing self bondage since I was about 13 years old so I felt excited about the first time to actually be tied up by someone.

So of course I let him, I really liked him and I absolutely trusted him he always treated me very well.
I remember the clothes I was wearing I looked very sexy as we had gone to a nice restaurant, a white skirt with suntan thigh highs and a purple blouse.
He tied my wrists behind my back, I remember the butterflies in my stomach I was nervous But also I was also getting very horned out at the same time.
He then began to bind my legs together my thighs and then above and below my knees and my ankles.
Once he was done he begin to kiss my neck and grabbed my nipples and squeezed them I remember being so horned out.
We kissed for a very long time and then he asked me if he could gag me of course I said yes. He had some duck tape he put 4 pieces of tape on my mouth, There was no stuffing like I use today but it was still relatively effective. He took my heels off and was rubbing my feet and I was in Ecstasy.
This whole time he was drinking and I could tell he was getting a bit tipsy.This would later lead to a more interesting story but I will post the next time.
Last edited by Stephanie85 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Awesome and Cute Story! Sounds like ya'll had a really good and nice time
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Thank you for posting the story Stephanie. I hope to read more in the future.
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

Sounds like a great time!
Stephanie85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Stephanie85 »

Thank you guys I appreciate the positive feedback❤️
Stephanie85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Stephanie85 »

When I left off I said that he had been drinking, So of course he passes out and I am left now bound and gagged inside of the car.
After the first hour, I began to get a little concerned that I was going to spend the evening tied up.
I tried to struggle to get free but it was no good. So I try to get as comfortable as I could in the backseat of the car tied up.
Almost 3 hours have passed, Then I see headlights coming down the path into the field that we were in.
My heart began racing, Sure enough it was the police.Now I’m freaking out especially being all tied up.
The officer came up with his flashlight and saw me I will never forget the look on his face like what the hell did I just stumble upon.
He asked me through the window if I was OK and nodded yes. I was able to get in position to open up the door locks.
He came over to me and took the tape off my mouth and asked me if I was OK.
Of course I told him that my boyfriend and I were just fooling around and he did this as a joke. I was so totally embarrassed.
He managed to shake my boyfriend to the point where he got up, The look on his face was sheer terror it was pretty funny looking back on it all these years later.
My boyfriend got extremely lucky the officer had him dump out the rest of the wine and because I had my drivers license I was able to drive us home. To this day I always think maybe it was the end of his shift and he didn’t want do any paperwork because I thought we were going to the station for sure, Either way we both got lucky but it was a funny story. But at the time it was a little embarrassing.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Love the story Steph, last thing I would do if I had you tied would be to drink myself into oblivion, 😈💖
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Love that!!! keep telling us more, please!
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Loved your story!
I hope we can read more from you in the future.
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
zora963

Post by zora963 »

Great story, so cute and with a hilarious end! :lol: I would be scared shitless if I were the BF and woken up by a cop with a tied up person in the car.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

[mention]Stephanie85[/mention] A very wel!l told story and a nice tie up for a first time , and foot rub ( :oops: ). But it does show alcohol and tie ups don't mix well.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Very nice story! Sensual but funny! Hope you can post more stories in the future!
Skizzo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Skizzo »

I have to agree that's a pretty good chuckle at the end haha. Buuuuuuuuut the wobbly pop drinks and tugs are spooky.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great story! You almost ended up in cuffs in addition to the ropes! lol
Stephanie85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Stephanie85 »

Lol...well if that was the case He wouldn’t have even needed the cuffs
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Pretty much repeating what’s been said: fun story, but yeah excessive booze and bondage can be very bad. I had my own experience that I won’t get into, but it didn’t turn out as positive as yours :?
Suzi Q
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Suzi Q »

Cute story, I've a similar story, being caught by a cop with my husband. Neither of us were asleep but, I was tied nude to a tree, in a local park, when the cop drove up. I've got the written warning for indecent exposure to prove it...lol. It's nice to hear form other women who enjoy being tied up. I used to think I was weird because I liked to play tie up games... I've gotten over that now...
AC Campbell
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AC Campbell »

Very fun story. It sounded very much like a story of mine with a gf in college. Great Memories. Thank you for sharing.
Ps747
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ps747 »

It was great to hear about your experience! Thanks for sharing
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

Funny story, thank you for sharing it
Isspong
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Isspong »

Great story! Loved the twist in the second part.
I tried something similar with my partner, but we had to stop due to our paranoia. Very glad it all ended well for you!
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Wow, your boyfriend is a lucky guy. Thank god you avoided legal repercussions.
Snidely
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Snidely »

Hi Stephanie. Great story. A close shave with the law indeed. You're probably lucky your guy didn't put you bound and gagged in the boot! Less chance of being spotted by Constable Plod but you might have been forgotten in there! S.
If the Bindee can reach the knots with her fingertips the Binder has done a poor job.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic