The Open Door F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
SubDudeWithrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Open Door F/M

Post by SubDudeWithrope »

The following is a true account of a bondage incident from 1992. I was 29 single and living in St Augustine Florida dating a young lady (name changed to protect the not so innocent) named “Diane”. We’d been together a fairly short time when I introduced the idea of bondage to our fledgling relationship. I told her how much I love being tied up. Diane didn’t flinch and she was a natural. She tied as well as anyone I’d been with up to that time. She seemed to enjoy it too. She was a petite strawberry blond and very light skinned. Diane usually wore a skirt and a blouse. I always remember that about her.

The specific “incident” occurred on a Saturday. I’ll spare you the mundane details but she had me tied, no...welded me to a chair nude in her front room of her modest but very tidy one bedroom house. Per my request I was completely bound gagged and helpless. It felt terrific and I was very excited which in turn Diane appreciated. She was rewarding me in the form of a very passionate blowjob when...the doorbell rang.

Now, just to paint the picture, I’m bound and duct tape gagged to a wood frame chair in the middle of the front room. Not only am I exposed and in the open, I’m in full view of the front door. Anyone standing on the top step has a clear field of vision into the house. You get the idea.

Diane collects herself and very casually opens the door. I was about to grunt in protest but as it swung open, I see it’s USPS. The delivery person is a woman, 30ish wearing shorts and the blue shirt. I see her eyes dart around the room and...she had to have seen me. “Please sign for this” she said while NOT reacting. Diane hit the latch button to open the screen door and reached out for the form on the clip board. USPS takes maybe half a step forward and for a brief instant I think to myself, “she’s going to step inside.” I’m a mere six or seven feet away from the wide open door. Tied up, gagged and fully erect. Then I see it. I see USPS smile to herself. It’s that smile we all have when we see something we know we weren’t supposed to see. Being the consummate exhibitionist I squirm a little in my seat, tugging at the ropes Diane has used to bind my wrists to the back side of the chair. USPS says nothing about what she’s seen. She took no other glances into the room, says “OK. Thank You!” and disappears from view down the steps back toward her vehicle. Diane sets down the envelope/package or whatever, I forget honestly and returns to her previous activity with some urgency. I think the openness of the “incident” has aroused her. It certainly seemed like it at the time.

I have other times I can recount if anyone is interested in hearing them. I’m still an exhibitionist. Having been in the bondage lifestyle for so many years there are many such episodes I can recount. A lot.

SubDude
Last edited by SubDudeWithrope 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Very hot! 🔥
tapegagged08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tapegagged08 »

Please share more stories!
tapegagged08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tapegagged08 »

Please share more stories!
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Love the story!

However, I would prefer if you could be more detailed on the bondage, like, how thoroughly gagged you were? How were your legs tied? Etc etc.

Thanks a lot for sharing and I hope to read more from you!
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
AC Campbell
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AC Campbell »

Great story love to her more~~
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

By all means, post some of your other adventures!
That's why we're here.
cdpattycd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cdpattycd »

Nice! Such a hot little story and boy would I love something like that to happen to me.
SubDudeWithrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Flyingvulture wrote: 3 years ago Love the story!

However, I would prefer if you could be more detailed on the bondage, like, how thoroughly gagged you were? How were your legs tied? Etc etc.

Thank you. I debated putting in some more details about how I was tied. I didn’t want it to sound like I’d made it up by over explaining things. I’ve told my therapist about this incident and she thought it was very funny. My therapist is a whole fantasy unto her self, bless her heart. I guess I’ll have to relate some of that too in the near future.

Plus, I will put in more details in the future now that I see more folks are interested.
Thank you!

Thank you for your kind comments.
Last edited by SubDudeWithrope 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
SubDudeWithrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

cdpattycd wrote: 3 years ago Nice! Such a hot little story and boy would I love something like that to happen to me.
Thanks I’m glad you enjoyed it!

SubDude
SubDudeWithrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Thank you those who have replied. I posted “Bondage Memories” in the True Stoies for everyone forum a month or so ago. Please check that one out if you have not. It is 100% factual and is one of my favorite bondage memories. And that is from a guy who used to be a working escape artist.

I will relate more incidents. I.very been a lifelong bondage person and still engage in those activities with my wife and anyone who “wants to play.”

More will definitely be coming.

Thank you all for the gracious comments.
Sincerely,
SubDude
SubDudeWithrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

SubDudeWithrope wrote: 3 years ago Thank you those who have replied. I posted “Bondage Memories” in the True Stories for everyone forum a month or so ago. Please check that one out if you have not. It is 100% factual and is one of my favorite bondage memories. And that is from a guy who used to be a working escape artist.

I will relate more incidents. I have been a lifelong bondage person and still engage in those activities with my wife and anyone who “wants to play.”

More will definitely be coming.

Thank you all for the gracious comments.
Sincerely,
SubDude
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Just think of the fun if your girlfriend has invited her to join in or to come back later!
SubDudeWithrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Lost_the_keys wrote: 3 years ago Just think of the fun if your girlfriend has invited her to join in or to come back later!
Ha! That would have been great. I was happy the way things turned out.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

SubDudeWithrope wrote: 3 years ago
Flyingvulture wrote: 3 years ago Love the story!

Thank you. I debated putting in some more details about how I was tied. I didn’t want it to sound like I’d made it up by over explaining things. I’ve told my therapist about this incident and she thought it was very funny. My therapist is a whole fantasy unto her self, bless her heart. I guess I’ll have to relate some of that too in the near future.

Plus, I will put in more details in the future now that I see more folks are interested.
Thank you!

Thank you for your kind comments.
Woah woah woah!
You have stories with your therapist?

I'm interested as well in those!
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Jarris Scott
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jarris Scott »

Very nice story, love to be in that predicament myself. Would be even better with a bit more detail on the bondage itself, but overall a great story.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

I dont wander into the real stories section enough, but this was a nice little story. I imagine that delivery driver had quite the story to tell people for the rest of her career lol
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Still hoping you were going to share more experiences...??
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic