A lovely way to start the day M/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
operalove
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A lovely way to start the day M/F

Post by operalove »

I have been practicing bondage with my girlfriend almost every weekend. Some moments are sweet tie up games where really enjoy it and have a good laugh, some moments happen in our bedroom time and spicy up our intimate moments.

We have been both very busy with work lately and sometimes we plan to enjoy the night on Saturday but end up so exhausted that we just watch a movie or cuddle to sleep. That was the case last weekend...

So my girlfriend has been enjoying a vibrator we have been using lately and wanted to have some pleasure in the weekend but we ended up tired after dinner and didn't do it. We woke up Sunday both rejuvenated and a bit horny, so we started touching each other under the blanket, both undressed and she kept only her over-knee long socks that keep her warm at night. I have a fetish for gloves, so she put a long opera pair of black suede gloves. They felt so soft and I enjoy holding her gloved hands.

After making out, I asked her if she still wants the vibrator. She happily said yes so I told her in a teasing way: " You know I have to tie you up then, and especially put an effective gag on you. We don't want to wake up the neighbors with your moans!" She smiled and said "Yep, of course you do"

We are not big fans of heavy bondage gears, we'd rather like scarfs, tape and ropes. But I bought something to make the bed bondage more fun since the bed does not have bedposts to tie the rope or scarves to. It is a set of velcro soft cuffs that can be attached to straps that go under the bed to attach both hands and feet in a spread eagle position.
So I took the blanket away, grabed our bondage box and put the cuffs on her wrists and ankles. I took the end of the straps from the top and bottom side under the bed (Yep, they are ready to be used at any time ;) ) and I attached the cuffs to them stretching her over the whole bed.
For the gag, I filled a cloth in her mouth and put a long piece of microfoam white tape on her kissable lips.
She was watching me getting her prepared. I looked in her eyes asking her if she is feeling ok and ready, she nodded yes. So I told her to dive in her pleasures completely and put a velvet sleep mask on her eyes to blindfold her.

I started the vibrator and went with the low vibration pushing it gently on her clit. She started moaning and enjoying it while her moves are restricted. Sometimes I push a little more and she wants to close her legs but her feet stay stretched both ways. I look at her hands while she tries to retract them but can't and she just closes her fists or grabs the bed sheets.
I put the vibration speed higher and she started moaning louder under the gag, the more she feels the intensity and wants to move her body away, the more she feels unable to move. When she takes her hips up, I push her down to the bed and she gets more turned on and moans more.
I felt that she was enjoying every moment of it and it turned me on even more. I kept one hand holding the vibrator down her crotch and the other hand touching her body, from her legs up to her chest, holding her boobs and sucking them, making her feeling more intense.
I can't help but kiss those beautiful gagged lips while she hold my hand so hard...
She reached the moment where she relieved her self... multiple times... and i turned off the vibrator and finished by penetrating her and relieving ourselves together

Then I removed her blindfold to look into her eyes.
" I see you enjoyed yourself a lot"
"MMMhh" she nodded with smiling eyes
" Well you need to rest a bit after all this... I'll make breakfast"
She made some muffled talk which I understood as " No, I want to help you with breakfast"
"No baby, have a lovely relaxing morning, I'll take care of it"

So I took away the vibrator, put the blindfold on her eyes and put the blanket on her again. She was laying there legs and arms spread on the bed in a cozy warm position, gagged and blindfolded. I kissed her gagged lips again and left her to rest.
I went to the bathroom then made the coffee, toasts and eggs, all while looking at her drifting back into sleep so peacefully, so tied up.
Breakfast was ready, I put it on the table and then removed her blindfold and woke her up gently. I removed her gag and cuffs, she went to the bathroom and we sat together to eat breakfast.
It was an intense but lovely morning, a perfect way to start the day :D
operalove for my love of opera gloves. Nothing is more beautiful than tying up those silky hands and never forget a secure gag ;)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Lovely story, you are a lucky man
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Perfect start to the day - probably wouldn’t get out of bed...
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Dear God, this is the best way to start a Sunday morning.
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
operalove
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by operalove »

Thanks for your feedback! Glad you enjoyed the story :D
operalove for my love of opera gloves. Nothing is more beautiful than tying up those silky hands and never forget a secure gag ;)
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

I love how tender and romantic this story is, congrats to you! And I love opera glove bondage :D
Goss1015
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Goss1015 »

Cool Story :)
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

That's one of the best parts of being in a spread eagle: wanting to close your legs but not being able to deny full access. How lucky you are to have somebody you can play with like this. This is a nice story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic