World cup bondage part 2- or what am i doing (M/F, F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

World cup bondage part 2- or what am i doing (M/F, F/M)

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

So on to part two. You should really read
http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&p=10656#p10656
First.

Well I was expecting some hard tickle torture but Also said because England had lost the match there was a,sort of her he should have told me about I began interspersed. I was tied up gagged blindfolded and helpless and there were some rules he'd forgotton to tell me about!

Let me put some ground rules down. I don't do sex in bondage. tie up Games Are consensual surrender to helplessness, bondage is foreplay, sex is an act consented to by a free woman. Well we'd had some discussion of what was,OK when I'm helplessly tied up. First out was,sex and being naked. Being topless,was OK. Breast fondling, nipple teasing OK. Spanking, very mild, tickling anything goes except, stroking/fingering through my panties only. No penetrating with any object, no oral. I would stroke him off with hands,tied behind me if he wanted.

Back to story.

So there was a bet going on. And he'd lost because England lost! So now it was my turn to tie him up. In fact any future games if England won he'd keep me tied up, when they lost he'd let me keep him tied.

I didn't have any more time for this tonight and thought about it so said Friday night. He untied me and we did have sex.

Friday. I was,in red bikini top and shorts only. Al had, on my instructions, stripped down to a pair of boxers. He came up to me with a ton of rope, two rolls of tape , some scarves and socks. So I began to tie him up. Hands behind his back, Palm to Palm, ankles,together. He had some particular requirements,for his legs. In addition to ankles, mid shins, above and below knees, mid thighs. I checked again that he was,new,to this and he assured me he'd just been doing some "online research" Next I tied his elbows together, not touching, and ropes round his chest and tummy to pin his,arms,to him. I used a scarf to blindfold him.for a gag I pushed a sock.in his mouth. And tied a scarf as a Cleve gag.

I watched him wriggle for a while then decided payback was,in,order so tickled his side's, tummy button, behind his,knees,,soles of his feet. He is,incredibly ticklish and I could see he really wasn't enjoying it. Not sure where he's most ticklish. Feet or belly button I guess. Anyway I asked him if he wanted me to stop. He shook his head and morphed a "no" sound. So I decided to have some fun and torture the truth from him.

I hit tied him and gave him a,hard tickle on his,bare feet and belly button. I paused and untied his gag, using. One. Hand to hold the sock in and one to tickle him I decided to quiz him. I asked if he really had not done bondage before and he said no. So I tickled him silly for a full two minutes. Asked again and gave him30seconds tickling. Eventually he confessed he'd done sometime ups before. I realised he could just be making it up to stop me tickling so carried on torturing him while quizzed him foreclosed details.

AFter about 20-39 minutes I had the story. I was the first girlfriend he'd tied up but he'd suggested it to others. Himself however had been into tie ups,much longer. He had tied his legs up in bed and tied his hands loosely in front then masturbated when he was,adolescent. He'd tried to turbines up before but not successfully. He'd done some duct tape challenges,on YouTube,,all now deleted, and made lots,of suggestions to the girls,posting tie up videos. He was strait but had done some pranks to tie up or be tied up by male friends. He'd once stolen a,pair of his mum's tights,to tie his legs up wearing them but had redeveloped cross dressing feminization fetish.

Well there I had it. He was suitably embarrassed and still my prisoner. I refracted him, Escherichia blindfold and kept him another hour or so before starting to unite him. He shook his head, clearly wanting to stay tied up so I KEPT him. No sex but he did get a lot of stroking. It was,gone midnight I eventually untied him. No details on what happened next.

So from now on, I'll be tied up for all England's matches. If they win I stay tied up all night,,still no sex. When they loose, I get my slave boy back for overnights.

Now I'm not really that dominant so apparent from tickling him or just leaving him.......I may need some ideas.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Trading off is always fun if both parties are into both sides. I've done a similar thing (betting a tie-up on the outcome of sporting events) and it tends to make the game much more intense.

A suggestion: There are several typos and homonyms. A final read-through and edit before posting can eliminate much of that. My personal rule is that I have to read through TWICE without making ANY corrections before a story is ready to post. Even then I find some silly errors in my posts. Please take this as friendly criticism and nitpicking. I loved the story and look forward to more.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

I had a bet with my mum on the football too. I backed England, she said no chance. Sooo. Tomorrow I'm going to tie mum up and take her blindfold off for the match. If England win she blindfold goes back and she stays tied up. If we loose, I have to untie her and spend the evening all tied up. :P
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 5 years ago I had a bet with my mum on the football too. I backed England, she said no chance. Sooo. Tomorrow I'm going to tie mum up and take her blindfold off for the match. If England win she blindfold goes back and she stays tied up. If we loose, I have to untie her and spend the evening all tied up. :P
Cool. Tell us what happens!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Hey. My post's been hijacked.

Anyway this is what happened for the columbia match.

I was in shorts and vest top. About an hour before the game started, but all the mindless talking was going on, I put my hands,behind my back and felt that first thrill. Next came my ankles, side by side, knees, thighs. Elbows and a,fairly basic chest harness. My gag was a clean sock and several tape layers. Then he folded my knees,up to my chest and tied underneath my legs and round my back. I knew what was coming when he tied a rope to my ankle bindings and pulled it under my bottom tying it to my wrists. I was in a tight little ball tie. Some foot tickling ensured I was secure before he tied a.scarf over my eyes. I was expecting to be tied up a couple of hours but it just went on and on and on. He did check I was OK at half time but by the end of the match he was so wound up he basically behaved as if I wasn't there. I loved that feeling. Just a trussed up package, despite being rather stiff by this stage.

Anyway, England won which meant I should have stayed tied up but he was so pleased he just kissed me all over, whilst I was still ball tied, gagged and blindfolded, then untied me. I had a quick loo break before we had some more adult entertainment.

Well he decided to tie me up the next night too, that was his prize for me losing. I may tell you about that later. Now I have some things to do before getting tied up this afternoon. And if England loose I get to turn the tables.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

OK. IT's a couple of hours before I get tied up so I'll quickly talk about Thursday night forefit. Kind of a bet about England winning. I lost so as well as being tied up during the match I was supposed to be tied up afterwards. Sounds like I won not lost. Anyway, I was wearing red crop top and black running shorts. Al wanted it to be a "normal evening except you're tied up." So he got the rope and started hands crossed behind my back, ankles and knees. Then he put a simple breast /shoulder tie. Just a few turns round my upper arms and chest, cinched between arms and body. Single strip tape.gag.

The gag came off soon, which was ok because he'd just got some Pizza and fed it to me with some cholled wine. Next gag was proper. Sock in my mouth, scarf cleaving it and tape to finish the job.

He got me to hop about a bit, spanked me and tickled all exposed areas. He nlind folded me while he watched TV and he did rub his feet on me. He was in shorts, t shirt and bare feet. Al has a thing about feet which I dont share, but we agreed, when I'm tied up he can do anything to my feet except put his cock on them. He can rub his feet on me and my face but I'm not sucking toes or licking his feet. I can do anything I want to jis feet if he's tied up.

Anyway this tickle, spank, try to make me struggle, make me hop, went on for a while before I was ungagged for more wine and needed a loo break. After that was an hour or so hogtied blindfolded gagged and tickled before I was released for bed.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Ok. So I never finished this story. Well I did get tied up for the match but Al and I had a major falling out. :( we are both single again now and I won't mention this thread again. Just self bondage for me right now. :(
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

I write with two years late but hope you appreciate it. I must say that I am jealous of Al, especially in his dom mode. And I must also say that I had something similar, just during the same world cup. With a swwt female friend. Hello, Thank you for your confessions.
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic