Robin Lying Prone to Merciless Hands (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Robin Lying Prone to Merciless Hands (F/M)

Post by rtbw »

Here’s a short story of another time I appeared as Robin the Boy Wonder, and the tie-up scene was very simple. It was a home movie night with my wife, so I changed into my alter ego to keep her company. After I pulled on my tights, donned my cape, and buckled my utility belt, I joined her on the couch for another rom-com.

For maybe the first 30 minutes of the movie, I couldn’t keep my hands off her. After telling me to stop a few times, my wife couldn’t take it anymore. She paused the movie and told me she was going to do something to keep my hands off her. She went upstairs and came back down with some rope, and she crossed my wrists across my chest and tied them together.

She sat back down next to me and pressed play to continue the movie. After a while, I felt uncomfortable sitting up with my arms tied across my chest, so I laid down on the sofa with my legs across my wife’s lap. I honestly wasn’t thinking much by doing that--I just needed room to stretch out across the sofa. But my wife took that as an invitation to turn the tables on my body.

While she saw the rest of the movie, her hands reached down to feel me up and down my legs and my bulge. I stopped paying attention to the movie and just lay there soaking in her manual stimulation below my utility belt. It felt so good feeling her fingers and palms through the spandex, and I was tenting badly in my tights.

When the movie finally ended and the credits were rolling, my wife suddenly gripped my stalk through my briefs and began pumping it. She was merciless--I felt her hand firmly clasped through the thin spandex and around my manhood, and she milked it hard. There was no way I could resist succumbing to such forceful stimulation, and before long I absolutely creamed my tights.

She then swept my legs away from her lap, gave me an evil grin, and just went upstairs, leaving me flat on the sofa to stew in my own juice in my tights. There was no way I could clean myself up without freeing my arms, and I didn’t have any hope I could untie the rope around my wrists. So I just kept lying there defeated and feeling uncomfortably wet in my briefs. I think it was a long time because I dozed off at one point before my wife finally showed me some pity and freed me.
spandexman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by spandexman »

Something about men wearing tights is such a turn-on and Robin is a guy magnet by nature. The thought of seeing Burt Ward, bound and gagged on a horse statue is still such an erotic memory. :D
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

spandexman wrote: 1 year ago Something about men wearing tights is such a turn-on and Robin is a guy magnet by nature. The thought of seeing Burt Ward, bound and gagged on a horse statue is still such an erotic memory. :D
I never thought much of that scene with Robin being tied to that horse statue when I was young, but I've come to think of it as so erotic too. The way his body was folded into that position with his legs on display, and I imagine his cape rode up behind him to show the rump of his briefs from the back. There was also something about seeing him gagged too. I'd like to experience being tied up like that in my Robin outfit
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

That looks fun!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago
spandexman wrote: 1 year ago Something about men wearing tights is such a turn-on and Robin is a guy magnet by nature. The thought of seeing Burt Ward, bound and gagged on a horse statue is still such an erotic memory. :D
I never thought much of that scene with Robin being tied to that horse statue when I was young, but I've come to think of it as so erotic too. The way his body was folded into that position with his legs on display, and I imagine his cape rode up behind him to show the rump of his briefs from the back. There was also something about seeing him gagged too. I'd like to experience being tied up like that in my Robin outfit

The horse statue was the first time I felt like I wanted to swap places with Robin.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

charliesmith wrote: 1 year ago That looks fun!
Do you mean what my wife did to me or being tied to that horse?
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago

The horse statue was the first time I felt like I wanted to swap places with Robin.
What was it about that scene that made you want to be Robin? I'm wondering because there were also so many other bondage scenes to choose from.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

What was it about that scene that made you want to be Robin? I'm wondering because there were also so many other bondage scenes to choose from.

I'm not sure exactly. I know I found the bondage scenes exciting, but that one seemed so much different. Like a light bulb moment. The helplessness seemed more real.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

I'm not sure exactly. I know I found the bondage scenes exciting, but that one seemed so much different. Like a light bulb moment. The helplessness seemed more real.
That's quite the scene to make you want to be Robin the first time. I think that's the most unique bondage scene I've seen, and it was Robin of all people.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

That's quite the scene to make you want to be Robin the first time. I think that's the most unique bondage scene I've seen, and it was Robin of all people.

I know, I didn't necessarily find it arousing, but I wanted it to be me. I'd have found it much sexier if Yvonne Craig was squirming her way through it.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Mmmm, great story of getting milked while in your outfit.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

I know, I didn't necessarily find it arousing, but I wanted it to be me. I'd have found it much sexier if Yvonne Craig was squirming her way through it.
I never thought about what it would have been like with Yvonne Craig tied to that horse. I'm imagining it now and that would have been amazing. I also wonder if there could have been a way to tie Robin and Batgirl together on the horse.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Tiengag5 wrote: 1 year ago Mmmm, great story of getting milked while in your outfit.
Thanks, [mention]Tiengag5[/mention]. It's the simple tie-ups and scenarios that can be a the most fun!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic