A selfbondage close call /FM

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A selfbondage close call /FM

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Hello this is our first story on here, hope it can hold its own. This story was from about 3 years ago. Anyway we are a married couple in our early 30s now. We have been playing tie games with each other ever since we started dating in our early 20s and having fun with it ever since. We also discovered that we really enjoy being bound and gagged together, something about watching each other squirm around and having to work together to get free was just really exciting and fun for us.

We explored all kinds of different ways of getting stuck together from handcuffs, ropes to leather belts, plastic wrap and tape. We have always kept our tie up kinks pretty hidden so we got pretty creative, as we arent quite comfortable enough to bring in a third person for our little games. One of our favorite ways of getting stuck together was using this little setup I made in the garage. Basically just imagine a heavy duty paper towel holder thatll hold duct tape or plastic wrap instead, once pulled out we spin into it getting ourselves wrapped up.

We had planned out a date night that had entailed doing just that although this time was a bit different as I had come across some extra wide electrical tape it was about 4-5 inches wide and if that wasnt enough i had also recently gotten us each a pair of leather handcuffs from the website subshop with a special remote vibrator as well.

The plan was to have both of us with our hands behind our backs with leather cuffs and then to spin together into the extra wide electrical tape getting us stuck face to face and having that fun toy stuck between us. The mrs being the little escape artist she is agreed to it.

I was super excited for our night, I came home and she was already in her leather catsuit all done up and ready to play. We try and avoid the painful part or removing the tape so her catsuit was great for that. I changed into a long sleeved shirt and soon enough we were both tape gagged doing circles with our hands behind our backs letting the tape wound around us pinning our bodies together face to face. The tension from the electrical tape pulled much tighter then we anticipated which was super hot in the moment.

Finishing the whole roll of tape we worked together walking as best as we can back to the bedroom we hoped/fell onto the bed and got as comfortable as we could. Plenty of gag kissing and teasing came along next as i kept the remote in hand and we had lots of fun thrusting wiggling and all the sorts. Breathing heavily and growing sensitive we could read each others eyes that it was time to get ourselves loose, then it dawned on us the classic rookie mistake we had left our safety scissors out back in the living room.

The scissors were suppose to be right there on the night stand but all there was that was in reaching distance was wifeys phone. We struggled trying to get our hands free but it was no use and it only felt like the tape was getting tighter the more we tried to pull against it. Luckily we managed to stay calm and mostly laugh and giggle through our gags as we werent quite sure what to do. We both looked at her phone and talked as best as we could through our tape gags she managed to grab it and was debating about txting her more open minded friend as she managed to get in a position to do so. I started to get a bit turned on again at the idea of us being so helpless needing to be cut free, but i realized that it would probably be more embarrassing then sexy in reality. I refused to give up just yet and muffled that if we could just get to our feet. I used all my strength to roll her over ontop of me and managed to get her kind of hanging off the bed but doing so turned the vibrator on and needing to use every finger i could to push myself up off the bed made me drop the remote and we couldnt risk getting back down to pick it up after working so hard to get up to our feet. She mmpphheed and giggled as it both drove us wild she was still very sensitive causing her to get very ticklish and it only was getting me more excited. Trying to stay on track we walked together buzzing our way down the hallway and finally managed to grab the scissors off the counter. Luckily she is quite flexible and once we had them she cut the tape holding us together and then we helped each other get out of the cuffs.

Fortunately it turned out to be a really fun hot scenario for us but we sure did learn a lesson as it could have easily gone the other way.

Hope you guys enjoyed it it was the most exciting true story i could think of. Looking forward to sharing more and coming up with some fun stories thanks and glad to have come across this site
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Sounds like a fun time, glad it turned out ok. I agree, getting tied to someone else without the help of a third person is a challenge. I tried a few times, but it was never what we hoped it would be, so whenever we were in the mood for "dual bondage" is was pretty much just both of us tied / cuffed / taped up individually at the same time, then had our fun like that. What you described certainally sounds fun!

Hope to hear more of your adventures on here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic