Rachel and the Rubber Bands (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
bourbonbeard

Rachel and the Rubber Bands (M/F)

Post by bourbonbeard »

So after a long time reader of this site, I figured it was probably about time to share some of my own stories. This particular story happened a few years ago. It was not my first time tying a woman up, but rather one of the first new experiences I had after being in a long-term relationship.

As a precursor, this story does contain elements of strong bondage and pain.

I met Rachel on Tinder. She caught my eye due to one of her pictures that showed her in a very deep cut one-piece jumper. From her profile, she seemed like a goth girl, busty, with dark hair and slightly short. My guess is around 5' 3", 140 pounds. To get to it, we matched, and went out on a few dates. I don't think we even kissed until the second. But on the third, things progressed rather quickly.

Somehow (likely after a few drinks) the topics of what we liked came up, and I can't remember if she or I mentioned kink first. But regardless, we discussed things we enjoyed, and after our second drink at the bar, I suggested we go back to my place.

We were making out on the couch and things went pretty fast; i dont remember those details as much as I was too concerned with getting her topless and tying her. After I took off her shirt and saw her Double Ds in a bra, I stopped, and said "I'd like to tie you to a chair. How does that sound?" She smirked and quickly agreed.

Now, before this, we had discussed what we liked. I told her I was into chair bondage, breast bondage, and in lightly torturing a girl before ultimately easing up and letting her finish. So what comes next was not exactly a complete surprise to her.

But we moved into my room and I brought a wooden kitchen chair with a nice straight back and holes to which she could put her arms and wrists behind her. I took off her black jeans and said "Sit down." She did, and gave me a look that was both excitement and nervousness. At this point, she was still wearing her bra and panties. I began by tying her ankles to separate legs of the chair. Her right ankle bound with rope to the right side, her left ankle bound to the left leg. I remember how thrilling it was to finally tie a new person. It's a feeling we don't often forget, and chase.

"Put your hands through the chair, and cross your wrists."

She obeyed without speaking a word. I wrapped rope around both wrists and cinched it, while pinning her wrists to the wooden latice of the chair. At this point, she knew I could back up what I was saying with a tie she could not escape.

Rachel said, "Wow, so you have done this before."
"Haha maybe more than once."

At this point I blindfolder her with a grey tie. In this stage of my life I wasnt into gags that much, so she remained able to speak for the duration of the chair tie. She seldom did though.

Next I wrapped rope around the tops of her full, firm breasts. I believe it was at least 4 coils, ensuring they were nearly bursting out of the top of her bra. When I tied off the breast harness to the chair, securing it, she said "That's pretty tight."

"That's the point."

I let her sit in anticipation for a few minutes while I took in the sight of this beautiful, busty woman chair tied in my room. I lightly ran my fingers up her legs, brushed against her stomach, and finally began gently touching the tops of her breasts. She moved slightly against the ropes and lowly moaned a few times. Finally I couldnt wait any longer and quickly pulled down her bra, exposing her completely. She gasped and I began fondling her tits; massaging gently, then roughly, twisting and sucking and biting her nipples, and then smacking them. Once, twice, three times. She would let out a quick gasp each time, but she never complained.

I stopped, let the moment sink in, and briefly left to retrieve a paint stick and a thick rubber band.

To be Continued...
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Hi [mention]bourbonbeard[/mention] - enjoying the first part of your story with Rachel. Sounds like she's starting to enjoy it, hope to hear more from you about this!
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Part 2

I returned with a paint stick and a thick band — think the kind that are wrapped around vegetables like broccoli.

I said “Are you ready for your punishment?” Rachel said, “Yes, but don’t be too mean to me.”

“I won’t.”

I stood behind her and gently grabbed a fistful of her dark hair and pulled her head back. I started kissing her while fondling her again. She moaned and from this perfect view I started to get quite excited — her breasts were jutting out and demanding attention. I stopped kissing her and picked up the paint stick and began teasing her with it — running it along her thighs and breasts, building anticipation. Her breathing quickened.

Slap! I stuck her left breast and she let out a fast Yelp. I struck her with the paint stick about a dozen times, alternating between her breasts, making sure to hit her nipples, her sides, everything I could to punish my busty prisoner. But I made sure to alternate the strength of each strike so it wasn’t too hard. After about a dozen smacks her breasts were already changing color. Marks of red were visible and she was pouting beautifully.

“Have you been a bad girl?” I teased.
“Yes...”
“And what happens to bad girls?” I loved forcing her to answer and making her put herself in a bad position.
“...they get punishi..”
Smack! I hit her breasts again. To my delight the paint stick left beautiful marks. (It makes a lovely sadomasochistic tool on the cheap)

At this point i gave her a break before the final punishment. I enjoy spacing out each punishment and this session was nondiffeeent.

I went back to kissing and gently touching her. At this point her panties were soaked and I could feel myself ready to burst.

“You know Rachel, many household items can be used for wicked treatment on a poor tied up girl like you.”
“Please, what do intend to do to me next?”
“Have you ever been tortured with rubber bands?”

Even with the blindfold on, I could tell she seemed confused.

“No,” laughing slightly, “I can’t say I have.”

An evil grin came over my face.

To be continued...
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Lots of restraint being shown - both literal and metaphorical!
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Part 3

I looked at my topless, nearly nude captive struggling slightly against the ropes binding her hard to the chair. The coils I’d wrapped above her breasts were quite tight, digging into her skin and forcing her large breasts to thrust out. The breast bindings were secured to the back of the chair, ensuring they would not slip or loosen. This was crucial once her final torment would start.

“I’m not going to lie to you Rachel. This next part Is going to hurt...”

I still hadn’t gagged her, so she did plead slightly. She took a few deep breathes. “Ahh-h-h-h ok ok ok.”

I held the thick band between my thumb and forefinger on my left hand, and slightly drew it back. About a quarter of an inch. I placed it on her upper left breast, and released it.

THWAP! Rachel yelled “GAH! Oh my gosh”

“Quiet. That was hardly pulled back.”
“Oh my gosh it’s so much worse than I thought.”

(I wish I had gagged her, but the back and forth was quite fun at the time)

I chose a different spot and pulled the band back about a half inch. THWAP! I remember she came forward so far from the chair, that if she wasn’t tied down to it I’m sure she would have fallen off. But I didn’t back down. I repeated the process over and over and over across her breasts and to varying strength. There were thick, red marks all over her chest. It was lovely.

After about Ten thwaps, I stopped and began gently massaging and kissing the marks to slightly alleviate the pain.

She said after it was over, “oh my GOD that was terrible. You weren’t kidding.”

I stepped back and admired the work and beautiful marks on her large breasts from the paint stick and the ruler.

Shortly after i untied her and we proceeded to continue to fool around. To this day it’s one of the most wicked punishments I’ve inflicted on someone. From clothes pins to clover clamps to various forms of predicatment bondage, rubber bands remain some of the most intense haha.

The next day Rachel sent me a topless pic of the aftermath. Her chest was marked up like crazy and gave me an odd sense of pride and arousal. I remember the caption said, “You’re Mean”

The end.

Thanks for reading! This was my first story. Please let me know what you liked, didn’t, and If you’d like to hear any more. I have quite a few.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

For a first story, this was pretty good. It brought something to the site that we do not often see in story lines and the detail was great.
Keep writing!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

That is one good Tinder date! Much detail, creativity, and good dialogue. Thanks for posting!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Sounds like a kinky night!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic