Leather Gloved Fun - F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
bocephus23
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Leather Gloved Fun - F/M

Post by bocephus23 »

Recently I was downstairs watching a movie. My wife ran upstairs for a few minutes and then called for me. I went upstairs and found her standing naked in the bedroom. We started kissing and touching each other for a few minutes when she said we should go into the bathroom because we could lock the door so the kids couldn’t interrupt us. We started that way when I stopped her and asked if she had a pair of leather gloves she could wear. Leather gloves are a big turn on me. It’s something she knows so this request wasn’t a surprise. She has several pairs and wears them occasionally in the bedroom. It had been awhile since she wore gloves. She smiled and said of course. She went over to the top drawer of the dresser and pulled out a pair of wrist length black leather gloves. She slipped them on and reached out and grabbed my hand leading me into the bathroom. We continued making out and by this point we were both naked except for the leather gloves on her hands. We were kissing, rubbing each other and enjoying each other’s bodies when she paused. “Do you want me to be gentle?,” she said while massaging my erect cock with one hand and touching my face with the other. “Or do you want me to be a little rough?” she said as she grabbed my arms, turned me around and tightly clamped a leather gloved over my mouth. She held me like that for a couple of seconds then reached around with her free hand and rubbed my chest before moving down to rubbing my cock from behind. She pulled my head back just a little so she could lick my ear. All of this wasn’t a surprise for me either. She knows I really love being handgagged with the gloves. I love the feel and smell of the leather over my mouth and just that little bit of dominance she has over me is amazing. With her gloved hand still over mouth, I mumbled “Rough” while she kissed and nibbled my other ear. She laughed a little and said, “Okay. I thought that would be your answer.” She continued holding her hand over my mouth from behind. Her other hand roamed elsewhere on my body rubbing my chest, legs, butt, and cock. I also reached my hands back to rub her breasts and body and even used my fingers to give her pleasure. After a few minutes of this, she let go of my mouth. I turned around to face her and kissed her deeply and kept pleasuring her. As we kissed, she gently maneuvered me back towards the wall until I was leaning against it. She pulled away and put her left gloved hand over my mouth and gently pushed my head to the wall. We were next to the bathroom closet. She opened the door with her right hand and reached inside. A few seconds later she pulled out the soft belt from her robe. Her gloved hand came off my mouth and she immediately put her index finger to my mouth and whispered, “Shh!” I nodded. She smiled back. She brought both of my hands together in front, wrapped the belt around my wrists twice and tied it. We then started making out again. With my hands tied in front, I was still able to feel her breasts and rub and touch her in all the right places while we continued enjoying each other’s bodies. After a few more minutes she stopped and whispered, “Lie down on the rug.” With my tied hands, she helped me down to a sitting position. She straddled my lower body and we kissed more. Eventually, we ended up prone on the floor with her on top of me. She took my tied hands and pushed them up over my head and held them firmly. She mounted me and started riding me. We alternated the next few minutes with kissing, me kissing and sucking her breasts and nipples, and her covering my mouth with a leather gloved hand. We both came hard with my moans muffled by her soft leather gloves. We relaxed and just laid there totally spent. She put her head on my chest. I brought my tied hands up around her bare back to hold her. She kept one of her hands gently resting on my mouth. After a few minutes, she sat up, untied my hands, gave me a quick kiss, and said, “That was awesome.” We both got up, got dressed, and went to watch the rest of the movie.
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Awesome !! 🔥
Can't wait for more ... 😅
Femalerob1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Femalerob1 »

Very nice adventure.

I had a very similar adventure this weekend with my wife and her very fine black leather driving gloves :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic