2 girls bound and gagged

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
bindngag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

2 girls bound and gagged

Post by bindngag »

So in my 20's I fucked around with a girl that was down for anything. Tamara was her name. Kind of girl that just wants to please. Red head with green eyes, 5'8",135 lbs, beautiful ass and a c cup. One day I talked her into tying up my roommates girlfriend. Blonde with blue eyes, 5'9" 150 lbs, fat ass and a D cup. I would pretend to leave for the gym, and she would tie her up. Tamara should have been a politician with her manipulation skills.
So the next day I leave for the gym. But instead, just went downstairs for awhile so Tamara could work her magic. Apartment complex. So after about 30 minutes, I decide to head back into the apartment. I unlock the door and walk in. Instantly I hear the distinct, muffled sound of a gagged woman. I walk into my bedroom and there is Stephanie, bound to the bed. Hands tightly bound above her head to the bed board. Bandana blindfolding her, ankles bound together and secured to the bed. One of my ball gags firmly shoved into her mouth. I say nothing. Just walk over and grab Tamara. Clamp my hand over her mouth and drag her into the living room. I had rope in my backpack, so I quickly bind her hands behind her back. "Awesome job" I tell her, and she gives this " I want to fuck now look". I wad up a cloth and shove if into her mouth, quickly followed by 3 pieces of tape.
Now Steph doesn't know I'm here yet, so I walk back into the room with Tamara. "I caught your captor" I jokingly say. Steph starts trying her hardest to untie her hands and speak though the gag. I walk over and take of the blindfold. She sees Tamara bound and gagged, and this smile comes across her face. I ask,"do you want to meet to untie you"? She shakes her head no. Awesome. I sit Tamara on the bed next to her and cross her ankles and bind them. I wrap rope around her knees. I grab a long piece to tie around her breasts, and I can feel the excitement beating from her chest. I debate on blindfolding her, but think it's better for her to watch Steph. I lay her on the floor and apply a tight hogtie. Now I look at Steph, she likes this shit. You know that look. "Can I tie you up tighter" I ask. She shakes her head yes. I untie her hands and quickly bind them behind her back. Then untie her feet and bind her ankles and knees. I ask if she is flexible as I tie her elbows together. She lets out a little whimper, but the good kind. Her breasts stick out so lovely and I can't help myself. I grab a long piece of rope and slowly bind her breasts. I ask if she likes this, and that grin comes back as she shakes her head yes. Good, cause you girls are gonna be stuck like this for awhile. I lay her next to Tamara on the floor and hogtie her. I sit back and enjoy them struggling against their bonds. I gets a little more uh, sexual after this. So I'll end the story here. Many more to come
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Lucky ma., and lucky girls. I'd hottie you next to them and tickle.your bare.feet. you'd be blindfolded UT the girls can watch your suffering.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Please add more! Would love to know what happens next
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

I gets a little more uh, sexual after this. So I'll end the story here.
You are writing on the adult section, so there's (in that respect, anyway) reason not to continue... but I understand if you wish not to tell more for other reasons. Personally, I wouldn't have minded reading a bit more.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Sounds like a great start to a really fun night, hope you continue.
Grifter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Grifter »

Fantastic story. May I ask what were your outfits? I believe those details can make this way more hotter. 🙂
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi, [mention]bindngag[/mention]
Thanks for posting but please gender-tag the tale.

Thanks
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Fantastic and Awesome Story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

This is a super hot story, you're super lucky,after playing with them,if I was you I'd wanna be tied up with them
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic