Bondage Introduction (When everything begins); M/F Consensual

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Don't worry about your grammar, you're doing fine. I have also enjoyed your stories and would like to read more.
Kidnapper696
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kidnapper696 »

NotSeen wrote: 3 years ago Don't worry about your grammar, you're doing fine. I have also enjoyed your stories and would like to read more.
Thank You for your support. I will write more stories, but I still consider choosing which experience of my life that suitable to be written for the next post.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Kidnapper696 wrote: 3 years ago
NabHer wrote: 3 years ago What a lovely story. Thank you for sharing this gem with us!
Hi, Thank you so much by consider my story such a Gem. Honestly, when the first time I decide to post this story I never expect that could be accepted by the reader. Moreover, my grammar is not very good. Thanks for your support, I will write more stories about my true experience related to our penchant.
I'd say that your grammar's fine. Like, I didn't have any trouble understanding what was going on and didn't lose track of events either so don't worry about it! If anything I can't wait to see what other stories you got for us. :)
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Beautiful and Pretty Well written and Very Lovely Story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great story. Thanks for sharing. Hope you can share more stories.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic