Older Woman Tied Up: My Second TUG Experience M/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
seoulpower

Older Woman Tied Up: My Second TUG Experience M/F

Post by seoulpower »

Part I:

After my first experience tying and gagging someone, I was hungry for more. Unfortunately I stopped seeing the girl I had my first tug experience with, but that did little to dampen my spirits. After my first purchase on Amazon (a simple black rubber ball gag), I started looking to expand my selection of toys/gear while looking for a willing participant in my bondage fantasies. Over the next several months I ended up buying a lot of stuff on Subshop and the hardware store: rope, tape (duct tape, medical tape, microfoam tape) various gags (a couple more ball gags, penis/panel gags, ring gags), restraints, and various toys such as vibrators and whips/crops. All of this stuff ended up costing a pretty penny but I ended up using most of it over the years so it doesn't bother me now ;) At the same time, I looked on various dating websites before deciding to make a Fetlife account. Not long afterwards I found someone in my area that caught my eye. Her name was Karen (name changed to protect her identity). She was an older woman: caucasian, about 5'05 or 5'06, with jet black hair. She looked to be in her 40s maybe, but what immediately caught my attention was how pretty she was (in my opinion :D ), and how nice her body looked. She had a very voluptuous figure: nice big breasts, thick thighs, and a nice round ass. I felt like I had nothing to lose so I messaged her and requested to be her friend. The next day I found that she had messaged me back a friendly hello and confirmed my friend request. We ended up messaging back and forth and got to know each other better. She had moved up to WA from CA after getting divorced. She had two kids who were all grown up (and around my age), and she was currently living with her sister and brother-in-law. We talked about our hobbies and interests for a while until we finally got around to the topic of what we were doing on Fetlife. She told me she was looking for something casual, and was looking to experience new things. She asked me what I was interested in and I told her I was looking for something casual as well. Specifically, I was looking for a submissive woman who would be interested in letting me tie them up. After I mentioned this I immediately got a response back from Karen saying that that sounded VERY interesting, and she wanted me to elaborate on what I wanted to do with her. That night, I went into graphic detail on all of the things I wanted to do to her. Things got pretty spicy and we sent each other several nudes that night. After we sexted each other for a while I asked if she wanted to set something up. She said yes, and we came up with a date for when we would have our TUG date. I was so excited. I was in for a treat :)
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Fantastic start! I had a similar experience with an older woman from a kink-focused app and man oh man was that fun. Can’t wait to read part 2!
AC Campbell
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AC Campbell »

Oh man, Great start, don't leave us hanging.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Can't wait to see where this will be going. Good start.

Please add some more white space (line breaks etc.) to your story, which will make it easier to read.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
seoulpower

Post by seoulpower »

Sorry for the delay folks! Unfortunately, I had started writing this a month or two ago, but because I had started writing it on the website and not on MS Word, the page refreshed and I lost all my progress. I got pretty pissed off so I took a break. Hopefully the next part will come out sooner than this one. Enjoy!

Part II:

We decided to set up a playdate a week from when we messaged each other that night. I was both nervous and excited. It had been a while since I played with someone. What made it even more exciting for me was that unlike my tinder date, Karen and I were meeting up for the sole purpose of me tying her up and playing with her.

The week leading up to our bondage date felt like an eternity. Karen and I messaged each other every day leading up to the big occasion. We got to know each other a little better and we continued sexting as well. The day before our bondage date I was messaging Karen after work when she asked me what I was most looking forward to doing to her. I told her that I loved gags, and that I really wanted to gag her and hear her mmmphing into one. She told me to wait a couple of minutes. After about 5 minutes or so she sent me an audio clip. I played it and my ears perked up. It sounded like she had gagged herself with something and was mmmphing and moaning sensually. She messaged me back saying that she was home alone, and she had gagged herself with some tape before recording herself. After playing the recording a couple more times, I felt good knowing that she was going to be all mine tomorrow.

It was finally the day of our bondage date. It must have been around springtime because it was nice and sunny out today. Karen said she would head over around 4 or 5 in the afternoon. I had gone out and bought a bottle of wine earlier that day. Sometime after 5 I got a message from Karen telling me she was almost here. I went outside to greet her. After a couple minutes I saw her pull into my driveway in a large black truck. I admit it was kind of bizarre seeing Karen (kind of a shorter woman) coming out of this giant truck. I walked over to the truck and helped her down. Her pictures did not do her justice. She looked hot. She was around 5’04 or 5’05. I knew she was not tall, but she was much shorter than I imagined. She had a pretty face, long jet-black hair, and brown eyes. There were signs of aging of course being that she was in her 40s, but she looked good. Speaking of looking good, I told Karen the night before that I wanted her to come over wearing black underwear, and either a tight dress, or something similarly sexy to show off her voluptuous figure (short shorts or tight leggings & a nice top to show off her cleavage). As she was getting out of her truck, I noticed that she was wearing a tight black dress. The dress was short, and they were riding up her legs as she climbed down from her truck. The dress did a great job accentuating all her curves and her big round ass. I appreciated the fact that she picked a dress with great cleavage, because her tits looked great. She had a warm smile on her face as she said hi to me and gave me a big hug. She smelled good too. After exchanging pleasantries, I gave her a little tour of my place before settling down in the living room.

I brought out the wine, opened it in front of her (I wanted her to feel safe 😊) and poured a glass for both of us. We talked for a while. We asked each other more questions, talked about current events, and joked around. As we drank and talked with each other I gradually noticed Karen scooting closer and closer to me. By the end of our second glass of wine she was sitting next to me and leaning up against me. I had my arm around her as we continued talking and laughing with each other. Karen had started slowly running her hand up and down my leg, gradually getting closer to my crotch. She probably noticed by now that I was fully erect. I started to think about how we would transition into our little game. I stopped talking and looked at Karen, “Hey will you pour me another glass?” “Sure hon”, she said as she turned her back to me and reach across the living room table. Before she could grab the bottle I made my move. I reached over and firmly clamped a hand over her mouth while pulling her back to me. She made a surprised “MMMPH” noise into my hand and tensed up for a second before relaxing. I held her tightly against my body and whispered into her ear: “you ready to have a little fun now?” She mmmpphed into my hand and nodded her head. “Good girl”

TO BE CONTINUED…
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Looking forward to reading more. Sounds like you were certainly the right fit for eachother at the right time.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

So glad you’re continuing this! I was looking forward to part 2 and can’t wait for part 3. On a side note, I’ve also enjoyed tying a few older woman as well. If you wanna exchange more details haha, feel free to PM me.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Looking forward the next instalment 👍
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

Waiting for next part.
rjroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rjroper »

I as well await the next part, very good story so far. I have a feeling Karen will be bound to have plenty of fun :)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]seoulpower[/mention] definitely time to finish this!
seoulpower

Post by seoulpower »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago @seoulpower definitely time to finish this!
Yes ma'am! ;)
seoulpower

Post by seoulpower »

Sorry for the wait gang,

I've honestly been preoccupied with work, hobbies, and life in general that it's been a while since I posted here. I must thank the sexy and talented writer, Miss JulieG, for inspiring me with her hot story about being tightly tied up and gagged. I hope you enjoy part 3 of my story Miss JulieG! :D :oops:

Part III:

With my hand still clamped over her mouth I decided to have a little bit of fun before I started tying her up. With my free hand I started groping her body. I ran my hand up and down her thighs, squeezed her ass, and played with her tits. Karen was leaning back against me while loudly mmmphing and moaning into my hand; it was very hot. I ended up hiking her dress up which exposed her panties. I started rubbing her through her damp panties as I whispered, “I’m gonna shove these in your mouth later and tape your mouth shut. Got it?” Karen let out a loud moan and nodded her head. “Good girl” I said. I stopped rubbing her and took my hand off her mouth. I started to stand up and grabbed her by her wrist. “Get up, we’re going to the bedroom now” I said. “Yes sir” she said.

I lead Karen down the hall to my room. I told her to take her dress off and get on the bed. Karen did as she was told and got on the bed. She looked so sexy. She was wearing a matching lacy black bra and panty set with thong-style underwear. Her ass looked amazing. I couldn’t wait to spank her and grope her more while she was tied up. I went in my closet where I kept my bondage duffle bag and pulled it out before setting it on the bed. I pulled out several lengths of white rope, a couple of different ball gags, white microfoam tape (it’s super sticky and I love how it looks), a black satin blindfold, and a Hitachi wand from the bag. Karen’s eyes lit up as I pulled everything out. “Are you ready?” I said. Karen nodded her head before saying, “yes sir”. We quickly agreed on a safe word and signal while she was gagged. I then got behind her and pulled her hands behind her back. I grabbed a shorter piece of rope and tied her wrists together in a simple tie before cinching it off. I made sure it was not too tight. “Does that feel ok Karen?” “Yes it does sir, thank you.” We agreed prior to her coming here that we would try a couple of different tie ups. I was planning on starting her out with her hands tied behind her back, and her legs tied together for a little bit before turning that tie up into a hogtie. Over the next several minutes I ended up tying her arms together just above her elbows (they did not touch, but she was flexible enough that she wasn’t in any pain), I tied rope above and below her breasts and created a simple chest harness, and I tied her legs together at the ankles, right below her knees, and mid thigh. After cinching off all the knots I stood back to admire my work. “Hey, how does it feel?” Karen tried squirming and struggling on the bed but she couldn’t get loose. “I feel snug and secure. You tied me tight too. I appreciate that you know what you’re doing and that you’re taking charge.” she winked at me. I smiled, “Of course Karen.” I had her sit up before grabbing both ball gags.

One of the ball gags had a smaller black ball with black leather straps, and the other one had a larger red ball also with black leather straps. “Which one do you want to try?” I could see Karen’s eyes grow wider as she eyed the red one and licked her lips. “I want to be gagged with the red one.” I was hoping she’d say that. I put the other one away and brought the red one up to her mouth. Karen was breathing a little heavy at this point and she had her mouth open already with her tongue out. “Wait” I grabbed her chin and pulled her face close to mine. She closed her eyes and gave me a passionate kiss. I loved hearing her moan. I was very hard at this point. I pulled away and brought the ball gag up to her lips. She opened her mouth wide and took the ball into her mouth as I pushed it in. “Hold it” I said. She held the ball in her mouth as I went and buckled the gag in tight. I felt a little bad. This was a pretty big gag for a beginner, but she took it like a champ. The ball really stretched her mouth open. She moaned and mmmpphed loudly into the ball gag. I stepped back and eyed my prize. This beautiful woman (who I was lucky enough to meet and share my interests with on our first playdate) was now tightly tied up and gagged on my bed. She continued mmmpphing and moaning as she laid back on the bed and began squirming in her bonds. She rolled back and forth while struggling and mmmpphing. I grabbed my camera on my shelf and turned it on.

We had agreed prior that I would take several photos and video of her, and that she wanted me to share them with her later. I started taking photos of my beautiful captive from various angles. Karen did a wonderful job looking up and posing. She made several different expressions during shots ranging from frightened, to looking seductive. After taking several shots of her I went and grabbed my tripod for my camera and set it up so that it would start recording. At this point I started rubbing my cock through my jeans while looking at my captive. Karen saw me touching myself so she started moaning and mmmphing a little louder and more frequently. She also tried touching herself with her bound hands. She got on her stomach and started running her hands up and down her ass. “Looks like someone’s in need of a spanking” I said. Karen turned to look at me and nodded her head.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Such a great story!!
Hope you can continue this :D
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Wow, a wonderful bondage experience.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great story! I hope you continue it.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club