Susan’s Little Brother (m/ff)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Suzi Q
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Susan’s Little Brother (m/ff)

Post by Suzi Q »

I am sorry to have taken so long to post the story of our playtime we had with Susan’s little brother, Corey. I didn’t see him much since he was usually with his dad. I remember telling her I thought he was cute. She went on to tell me he had a crush on me. I was 13 so he was 12ish. He had dark hair, rather short. We usually considered him annoying. This Saturday, his mom had picked Susan and I up from dance line practice and Corey was already in the car. She took us to their home, dropped us off for the day and went on to work. It just the 3 of us at their house for the day. Susan and I showered, cleaned up as usual and changed. As we were in her room changing she casually mentioned we should play with Corey. We both wore shorts, t shirts and no shoes.

The three of us had the house to ourselves. Her brother was in his room also known as “the guest room”. It was where he stayed when he spent the night. For some reason this particular day, Susan broke in his room and blurted out, if he thought he could tie us up? I mean it just popped right out of her mouth. I had no idea she was going to do that… I giggled after she said it. It didn’t take him any time at all to jump on that idea. Susan rounded up her collection of ropes and rags. I don’t remember all the conversation accept to say he could tie us up and we’d try to get out. We played on the floor, in their living room. She and I laid on the floor and put our hands behind our back. I remember he tied my hands first then, he went to tie his sister’s. I quickly got out while he was tying her. He came back and retied my hands and she got out. It was funny we laughed. This wen ton a few times. We both giggled at his consternation. After a bit of fun with him, we agreed not to try to get out until we were both tied.

Susan came to his rescue and gave him some lessons on how to tie me. I lay on the floor as his bound model and the two of them tied my wrists and ankles. She had me struggle to show him I couldn’t get out. I remember the whole thing being fun and silly play. I know our chat turned to me “being too chatty”, as she was showing him how to tie me. They had me try to get out but, they had done a good job. I was teasing her about what they were doing but, I think she also just liked the idea of gagging me. She had him tie a rag in my mouth and teased me about, “What were you saying again?” I remember them laughing about my speaking and how I sounded gagged. Then she told him it wasn't tight enough. So, she undid the gag pulled it tighter and re-gagging me. I obviously objected, she pulled it tight. I rolled around a good bit, which they both loved. Of course, my shirt rode up. We hadn’t worn bras (at Susan’s suggestion). She made it a point to pull my shirt up and show him my breasts. She talked about how perky I was and told him to feel me up. I called her a bitch, they laughed and pretend not to understand me. After they had me tied, she laid down next to me, he got on top of her tying her hands and ankles. I remember watching him tie her. He was so intense and concentrated on what he was doing. She pulled out of it a few times and teased me about still being tied. Finally… she instructed him on how to tie her better. Now we were both on the floor laying next to each other. He talked about getting a camera and taking some pictures. Thank the lord cell phones weren’t around back then, lol. The only camera was one of their moms. Wouldn’t that have been a treat, her to get the film developed and her daughter and the daughter’s best friend tied and gagged, in her living room. (My husband has told me he'd love to see that picture...)

Anyway… at this point, I think it’s fair to say the games began. I know, I got up somehow and started to hop away, escape if you will. He came over and caught me, his hands going everywhere. Susan got up and hopped the other direction. We were all laughing and teasing at our situation. He had to corralI us and bring us back to the living room. I know at one point I was laying on the floor, with him right in front of me and it was very obvious his gym shorts were at attention. Over the afternoon he’d undo us with the proviso we had to let him retie us.

As I think back on it, Susan was always directing the scene. At some point we moved to her bedroom. We were both tied up on her bed. She suggested he tie my hands to my feet. (He pretty much did whatever she said.) So, I ended up hogtied. This is where PG ended. After he hogtied me, I was gagged, again. She and I were laying on the bed side by side. I tried to tell him to hogtie her too but, I’m not sure if he really didn’t understand or she didn’t say give him permission.

I can’t exactly recall but, I know after he hogtied me, I was rolled onto my back (at his sisters direction) and he pulled my top up and my bottoms down. She made the comment, “I’ve felt her up, you should too.” I was both pissed and turned on at the same time. She pointed out I was a real blonde. I know after the first few minutes like that I lost my initial embarrassment. He obviously appreciated what he saw. After this “highlight of the afternoon” I don’t remember much else. i was pretty much exposed the rest of the afternoon. He spent a good deal of the remainder of the time with his hand between my legs. Honestly, I think it ended shortly after he pulled my shorts down with the threat of their mom coming home.

Of course, that night, I still ended up naked, in bed with his sister . We always slept in the same bed when I spent the night. We made out and cuddled like usual. We talked about our afternoons activities and the bondage games. Although we didn’t call them that at the time, had been a lot of fun. She asked me if I minded Corey seeing my pussy and feeling me up. I told her it was exciting and I'd had a lot of fun.
Last edited by Suzi Q 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

What an education for him.
AC Campbell
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AC Campbell »

Wow, What a great story. Corey was a very lucky boy. It sounds like your friend was quite a wild child. It also sounds like your hubby is one lucky dude. I love hearing about other people experimenting and learning about their kinks in their youth.

Thanks for sharing,
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great story! Were there other experiences with Corey? Lucky boy...

Also, you should change the tagging from (f/f/m) to (m/ff). What comes before the "/" is who's doing the tying, what comes after the "/" is who is getting tied.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Cool story
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

great story. always look forward to your stories.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Great and Awesome Story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Thank you Suzi Q, that is a very nice story.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Terrific story
dymoke
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dymoke »

i realy enjoyed that story, was there any more?
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Mmmmm, loved it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic