TV Time (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Canadiantug
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

TV Time (F/M)

Post by Canadiantug »

PART 1 OF 2

Hello everyone

As mentioned elsewhere on the site, I'm dating a fun loving Aussie girl who is obsessed with TUGS and we have some awesome nights of F/M. She mainly creates challenges for me. As also mentioned elsewhere, I have the biggest fetish you will ever see for Feet and Stockings, and I'm putty in her hands when the two are combined.

Last year over lockdown here in Melbourne, we had some great opportunities to play our favourite games, and over time I will help share some on here. I have read so many fantastic stories on here, it's only fair that I share.

The first story I will share we just played over the easter break as we went away for the long weekend.

My girlfriend and I love our shows, but occasionally she wants to watch ones I dont like. She was 2 episodes behind her favourite "Married at First Site" which i despise.

After a day touring the country town, we were back our rented apartments which conveniently had a bad that had four corners on it. Naturally we had brought all our bondage equipment.

And that's when she approached me. "Hey love, I think I want to watch MAFS."
"That's okay honey, I'll watch the footy while you catch up."
"Well actually.." She replied with a smirk..
And dropped her robe. I was speechless.
She was wearing lingerie I had never seen before which she clearly bought on the sly. Usually I buy the lingerie for her as a consequence, and negotiation for reward in our TUG games. She must've gone while I was at work the sneaky godess.

There she was, around my height, 5,11, dark blonde hair, brown eyes and the perfect figure. Her hair was in a pony tail and she was wearing make upo and bright red lipstick. The lipstick matched her red leather, bra corset. It was something you'd see a dominatrix wear. It covered her stomach but exposed her cleavage. She was wearing black underwear, and the silkiest sheer, black nylon pantyhose (that went all the way to the top). She was also wearing extremely high heels that also showed her white painted toes.

Usually we only have time for TUGS when we plan ahead. I knew this trip would incorporate a TUG, but I was not expecting her to surprise me. But lingerie and stockings is usually the indicator something is about to happen.

"Heres the game love. You're going to be bound at the foot of the bed, while I ignore you and watch my show. But I will be playing with you with my feet. You have to last the whole episode without cumming while I play with you."
"If you dont last, I will keep going for the rest of the episode, and when it's done, watch the next episode and do it all over again. The TUGS we play for the rest of the weekend will be all about me making you suffer (which I love) and not reward"
"If you do, I will reward you, and then wear all my lingerie and nothing else for the rest of the weekend. All the games we play will be for your reward and no tortures."

The games she plays are ALWAYS extremely fun for me while I have no hope of winning them. But did I care?? I was about to be played with by her feet for at least 45 minutes, and most likely 90.

"Now" she continued, "I will ignore you other than my feet and not respond to you. If you're close, I dont care. If you cum, I will keep going and keep playing till we're done. But you cant ignore me. If my feet touch your mouth, you worship, if they touch your nose, you smell them." I nodded like a puppy.

"Now strip and go stand by the bed." Naturally I was there before she had even finished.

She pulled out four cuffs. We have lots of tie ups but she only needed these for a game as light as this. Each cuff had an attachment for both me, and the instrument it would be attached to. So she started by attaching a cuff to each part of the bed. It was a leg with four posters, so she put a cuff at the top of each post, and at the bottom( these ones also had a bit of a tight leash to them to stretch out) . She gave me the sexiest kiss of all time and started attaching my limbs. by the time I was done, my arms were stretched out to the side, attached to each post of the bed. My feet were close together, but I was unable to move away due to the nature of the leash. i was standing up at the foot of bed, bound and facing the bed.

She grabbed her laptop, headphones and lay on the bed. Loaded up her episode and set herself up where her feet were at the foot of the bed by me and her head at the pillows. She lay the laptop on her stomach so that her feet reached me easily, she was fixated on the laptop and ignoring me while I could look at her or the feet but not move. She had also laid out more stockings on the bed which she would need later.

And that's the last I heard from her. I could hear the headphones go and thats when she sprung into action. She right away, using her nylon toes, high heels and arched feet attacked my cock. Slow and fast strokes right away. It's clear what her tactic was which i can explain later.

She pumped my dick up and down, up and down up and down. It had been about 8 minutes and that's all she had done. Its clear she wanted me on edge from the get go so that she can finish me whenever. After these 8 minutes she knew, and I knew I was already ready to explode. I wasn't lasting any further. Thats when she retreated her feet from her dick and started moving around my body with them. She was just rubbing them everywhere, very slowly and very sensually. I let out soft groans, begging her to bring them to my mouth but she just rubbed my body. Every once in a while she would move back to my dick to make sure I remained on edge but then would slowly go back to rubbing everywhere.

At this stage I was in a frenzy. Her ignoring me but playing with her feet, my cock was full and ready to best, and all I wanted was to suck, kiss and worship those gorgeous souls. It was heaven on earth, it was too much, I can see why I needed to be restrained for this. If i had hands free I probably wouldve grabbed her legs and eaten the nylons.

This is where it got even harder. pun intended.

She retreated her feet to herself, unstrapped her shoes and kicked them off. Now her pantyhosed feet were exposed and I knew she had me.

She brought them to my inner thigh and started stroking every so softly. As if she was giving me a footjob, but she wasnt making contact with my dick. Lucky her headphones were in, otherwise the sounds she would've heard may have ended our relationship.

She kept this up for 3 minutes and then slowly, ever so slowly, gave my dick one jerk. Wrapped in her nylon feet, she pumped once. So slowly. I shuddered.

Thats when she brought them up to my mouth and I went to town. I started kissing, licking, sucking, everything you could ever dream of. She was arching them around my mouth and I was in heaven. She did this for a good 5 minutes and I wouldve looked like a hungry animal devouring its kill.
She then alternated between having one foot in my mouth, and one on my nose. I was concentrating on sniffing her delicious nylons and eating her silky feet. After 5 minutes of that, she took one foot and kept it in my mouth for worship, and gently, ever so gently, started using the other to slowly stroke my dick. I knew it would be tough to last hear, but this is probably my favourite feeling in the world. While I worship one soul, the other is bringing me to the edge of climax. What an incredible feeling this. I was in heaven. I wanted to die attached to her feet.

After 5 minutes I realised I had lasted half an hour and only had 15 more, but I knew her game plan. I was already on edge, which she got me to first, then had her playtime, and she knew she could make me explode any minute. Her plan was to edge, play, explode and then play again.

She put the computer aside and came right up to my face. Without any acknowledgement at all. No words. No contact. She just grabbed the extra (and I would soon find out worn) Pantyhose and started packing 3 pairs in my mouth. Stockings are my best gag and I love the feel. We dont use any other gags anymore, just her silky, shiny stockings. I knew this meant she was done with my mouth, and probably wanted to silence me in the next few minutes.

And I was right, she leant back, and using both her feet, started tickling me all over. She dug her toes in to every part of my body and went on a tickling rampage. My things, my balls, my stomach, my underarm, my neck. No exposed was safe. She was relentless. I love tickling and i love toes tickling. I am the most ticklish person in the world and i love f/m tickling. I need to be strapped down for it but it;s a common TUG feature in our lives. I love her for it.

She did this for around 6 minutes and I think at this stage we both knew it was getting close to the end of the show. She stopped her tickling and brought both souls to my dick. I had 9 minutes to last. I would like to say it was a fair fight but I was already dripping, full and right on the edge of exploding. I knew it and she knew it.

She alternated between 3 techniques.
1 - She takes one foot and jerks me with the underside of it, using the nylon to rub.
2. She takes on foot and puts my dick in between her big toes and the next toe and rubs.
While doing both of these she has the other foot rubbing my balls
3. Places my dick between both feet and goes to town rubbing with both

In a 2 mimute period, she alternated between all of these a few times and I was gone. I shot my load so hard I wouldve collapsed if not for the restraints. it was one of the best orgasms I ever had. I was in heaven. I wanted it to last forever.

Unfortunately so did she. And I was now exposed 2 pantyhose, bound and gagged at my most vulnerable and more importantly sensitive. Have you ever been played with pantyhose after cumming, if you're not bound, youre hitting the roof. AND SHE KNEW IT

She had 7 minutes to expose me to the most intense post orgasm torture of all time. The footjob at some point changed from a pleasurable footjob to an extreme post orgasm torture. She just kept pumping and pumping, rotating between techniques as I thrashed around and screamed mercy into my gag. But she did not stop.

For 7 minutes she alternated between this and tickling me with my feet and I was a right mess. I cried, I thrashed, I begged, I screamed but she couldnt hear or see any of it. She just kept going. and going. and going.

Eventually it looked like the episode was up and she retracted her feet. She set the laptop aside and I could see the credits. Thank fuck.

She crawled up to me and sensually started smirking.

She knew very well I had cum but she decided to play dumb. "Oh no honey did you mess, I didnt realise I would've stopped playing with you. That mustve been hell."
Once again I screamed in to my gag to no avail.
She was devious.

"Oh well, looks like we go again..."

"Ill be right back - just going to freshen up while the episode loads"

I was gonna post this as one story and i'm ready to put in part 2 now, but Ill post this part here for now so you can start reading and I'll get started on post 2 just in case I cant finish

Comments and feedback appreciated

Love all your work
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Fantastic story
Canadiantug
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Canadiantug »

Part 2 might be shorter to type than part 1 but who knows

here we go

She came back looking even better than I remember, jumped on the bed and once again approached me. I mppphed into ym gag but she was already back to ignoring me.
She took the shoes she had discarded, picked up one pair of stockings and moved in closer.
She put one of the shoes on my nose so that I was smelling the inside of the shoe, and tied the pantyhose around them.
I was now sniffing the inside of her shoes that were secured by her incredible hose.
Life was good.

She laid back on the bed, grabbed her headphones and laptop and started the episode.

there was no method to her madness or tactic this time. Just an assault.

She spent the first 5 minutes teasing me. Rubbing everywhere other than my dick ever so slowly. My thighs, my face, my ears, my neck, my stomach. Just moving aroudn sensually.
I find this one of the best teases.
She then repeated the motion where she teases my thighs, rubbing them in a. footjob motion without touching my dick.
Heaven.
10 minutes down and she once again started her relentless tickling attack.
5 minutes of tickling everywhere, my balls, thighs, arms, underarms, stomach, neck etc
I was crying and screaming into my gag, so even if she didnt have headphone in she wouldnt have heard.
I thrashed and squirmed to no avail as I tried to avoid her devious, gorgeous soles.

She then finally stopped and I had some relief. She then very skillfully used her feet to bring me to orgasm.
She used one foot on my dick while manoeuvred the other all over my body.
She alternated between the 2 techniques, using the underside of her foot, and her toes to edge me closer and closer. While she was doing this, her other foot explored my whole body very slowly, including my gagged mouth. She sensually rubbed it everywhere, adding to my heightened society.

It took about 5 minutes of slow slow strokes until I was on edge and thats when she pumped quicker and quicker. I squirted everywhere, messing her nylons and the bed with a load that put the first one to shame.
I was exhausted, heaving and in heaven.

And what was worse, I had just given her 25 minutes of my exposed, sensitive body to face the post orgasm teasing.

She didn't utter a sound or move her head once.

Thats when it got brutal. She just kept going and going and going. Once again the fine line between a pleasureable footjob and post orgasm torture was breached and I was thrashing around like a blown up tube man in the wind.
I was doing anything to escape her silky feet but to no avail. She kept the post orgasm torture up for at least 10 minutes and if I didnt have a gag in, the neighbours may have called the cops.

The last 15 minutes brought no relief. She alternated between tickling and foot jobs on my sensitive skin, often doing both at the same time with each feet. She just kept going and going, pumping and pumping while simultaneously digging her toes in to my skin.
She kept this up the whole time and I felt another orgasm brewing.
These 15 minutes were both the best experience you will ever experience while also the most difficult. One of those experiences where you beg for it to stop but never want it to.
She kept going and going.

I was on the absolute brink of orgasm when the episode ended, she tossed the computer aside, took off the headphones, looked at me and kept going. She brought both feet to my cocked and pumped, and within 30 second I was shooting once again. This time there wasn't a lot of cum left but it still came out.
Despite the episode finishing she kept going with the post orgasm torture again. 90 minutes, my third orgasm but she wasnt done.
For 5 minutes she kept this up, pumping and pumping as I thrashed and thrashed
Except this time she was watching, and laughing and pouting and omg I wanted every inch of her.

Eventually she came up to me, took the shoe and gag off but put her fingers to my lip to indicate i still musnt talk.
she undid the cuffs from each pole but left them on my limbs.
She cuffed my hands behind my back together, and my feet
and made me crawl on the bed.
She then cuffed them together in a very loose hogtie.

She then lay back on the bed, ripped a small whole over pussy and buried my head in there.
She put my head between her thighs and then locked her ankles together.

She was absolutely dripping and I brought her to orgasm within 90 seconds,
But I kept going, and going and going and for another 10 minutes i licked and licked and brought her to her second orgasm.

She undid the cuffs and we both passed out in the bed together, ending of the greatest games I have played.

Will definitely do this on again!

So thats the end of the story!
That was just our first night away of 3 and because I lost, I was going to be subjected to TUG games on her turns for the rest of the weekend.

I will post the other 2 stories soon as they were as fun and exhilarating as this one.

After that i will once again post some stories from our history, but the details of these 3 are on my mind

Please feel free to let me know what you think
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Wow she really worked you! Thank you for sharing this!
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Very much worth the read. Thank you.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Excellent story! I would love being tormented like that!
Sean22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sean22 »

Man, this really is is an awesome Happening, so Jealous of your experience :lol: i am really looking Forward to what you will Tell about the Weekend.. :shock: ;)
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I can’t believe I waited this long to read this! As a nylon foot lover, I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it, from the pantyhose gag to the foot play and worship, to the brutal torture. All of it. Thanks for sharing!
Canadiantug
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Canadiantug »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 2 years ago Excellent story! I would love being tormented like that!
Thank you! I absolutely love your stories, Any chance I can have access to the rest of the shopping trip story?
straightupbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by straightupbondage »

Wow, what a story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic