The Dinner F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Wrappedguy825
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Dinner F/M

Post by Wrappedguy825 »

This event took place about two years or so ago and if often runs through my mind again from time to time.

General demographics are this;

I am 6'0" approximately 185lbs, semi muscular build wearing just basket ball shorts and a t-shirt.

Danielle is 5'4" approximately 130lbs, brown hair and brown eyes. She is an old friend from high school who enjoys tugs almost as much as I do and we have played around in the past before. She's always enjoyed being more of a Dom and has been okay with exploring BDSM stuff with me.

Danielle had invited me over for dinner. I was suspicious because just last week I had tricked her into a pretty tight duct tape hog tie. I walk up to her door and knock. I look down at my phone and I see a message from a few minutes ago that says "im in the shower, just come in and grab a beer". I walk in and go to the fridge to find a drink. As I look into the fridge I feel my body pushed against the fridge. As I resist I turn around to find her standing there in her black see through dress with black fish nets on. (she knows me too well and knows I never fight back when she's wearing that).

She walks me into the bedroom and tells me to stand still. Dnielle then pulls out the industrial sized pallet wrap and sees my eyes light up, knowing full well how much I love being sealed up in it. "Don't get too excited" she says, "this is payback for last week. Remember when I asked you how long I would be tied up for and you decided to gag me? Well your in for it now".

Danielle places the cuffs on my wrists telling me thats so I don't try to try anything sneaky. She starts wrapping at my ankles and begins to encase my body, wrapping slowly as she keeps teasing me. She gets to my waist and leaves out the important part :) and continues wrapping until she reaches my neck. At this point I can barely move and I am hard as a rock. Danielle sees this and says "any last words?"

I sarcastically say "what's for dinner" and immediately have my mouth stuffed with her black panties that she slips off. As she holds them into my mouth I see her grab the duct tape and watch as she wraps my head three or four times, overlapping the gag making sure I can't spit it out. she then takes the tape and wraps it under my chin and over my head, again three or four times, ensuring I cant speak.

I mistakenly told her about wanted to see what it felt like to get hooded by her panties at one time, and she decided this was the time to try. She pulls a pair of pink ones out of her drawer and says "remember when you wanted to feel even more helpless with my underwear on your head"? Well tonights the night slave! I watch as she slides them over my head, laughing as she sees how pathetic I look all packaged up for her. She pushes me back onto the bed and sits on my chest, as I look up at her powerless. She tells me what's for dinner and tells me that I am going to be under her control for most of the night.

to be continued :)
boundb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundb »

Nice first part, can’t wait to read more :)
Wrappedguy825
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wrappedguy825 »

Danielle walks out into the kitchen leaving me sealed up on her bed. I try to make an escape but she left the handcuffs on me so I realized I was not going anywhere. About an hour goes by and I hear her walk into the room and immediately starts rubbing my dick watching me get hard again. She then slides me inside of her and sits down rocking her body back and forth, watching me squirm underneath, wishing I was able to grab her and take control. While she's sitting there she removes my panty hood and begings to untapped my mouth, asking me if I am ready for dinner. Not thinking anything of it I respond "yes I am actually starving" to which she immediately hops off of me and sits on my face before I can even react. now I am forced to pleasure her as she tightens her grip around my head (she knew I loved some facesitting also). Finally after a few minutes she gets off my face and says okay dinners done, and proceeds to cut me free from the pallet wrap.

At this time I thought I was free for awhile. I walk over and sit one of the chairs at the dining room table. She walks into the kitchen but then walks back over and duct tapes my legs to the chair. "your still my prisoner for the night so get used to this" as she gave me a kiss on the lips and walked back into the bedroom. The next part I was not expecting. Danielle grabs the pallet wrap again and begins to wrap me into the chair, encasing my legs all the way up to my chest. " I am leaving your arms out so you can eat but if you disobey they will be taken away from you". Now me being the brat I am decided I would probably test her, but give it some time before I did that. Of course she added duct tape next on top of the pallet wrap, ensuring that I was stuck to that chair.

Finally dinner was served. She brought out meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans and red wine. She looked amazing sitting there in her see-through dress and shed smirk at me each time shed look up and see me sitting there. We talked for a little, almost forgetting that I was packaged into her dining room chair. Danielle walked away to get another bottle of wine and this is when I figured id test out her trap. I began to pull some of the pallet wrap off but didn't realize she was already walking back over (my back was towards the bedroom). She grabbed my hands and duct taped them together, calling me a bad boy as she went back into her bedroom.

Danielle walks out with two vibrators, I only knew this because I felt them get stuck under me. Danielle tied one vibrator to my dick and slid the other one underneath me. At the same time they were turned on and I immediately knew I was in trouble if she kept them on. I squirmed and begged hero turn them off as I was getting excited. She laughed at me and said I was in for a 15 minute punishment and left them on. Approximately half way through she said "wow Im surprised you've held off this long" and started to suck me off. I was no match for that and immediately finished for her. I begged to be let free but she said I Was still being punished as she ball gagged me and watched me squirm.

7 minutes later she turned them off and I was exhausted. I actually apologized for testing her and told her id obey her orders from now on, while thinking on the inside how amazing that was. She still kept me in the chair, poured the next class of wine, and told me that the night was just beginning.

to be continued.
Wrappedguy825
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wrappedguy825 »

All of a sudden Danielle pulls the chair backwards so I am now laying with my back against the floor, legs and chest still tied to the chair. She looks down at me and says "oh your so fucked" as she walks back into the bedroom. She walks back out holding a pair of her panties and tells me I am about to be stuffed. She begins to stuff my mouth but then hesitates, and immediately pulls them out. She looks at me, doesn't say a word and immediately sits on my face grinding back and forth on my face. I successfully get her off and she pushes down pushing my face deep into her pussy. She then stands up and grabs her panties, shoves them into my mouth and wraps my mouth closed with duct tape several times.

I am pushed back up in the chair back onto all four legs. My arms and legs are cut free but hands remain cuffed together. I am forced to stand in the middle of the room while she begins to encase my body in pallet wrap, starting at my legs wrapping all the way to the top of my chest. She doesn't say a word as she continues to wrap up and down my body, each pass pulling me tighter into my new trap. I am laid out on the floor now, only my head and dick exposed. She immediately sits on my dick and begins teasing me, watching me squirm in the trap she's put me in. I mmmppphhh into my gag, still able to taste her, but I can barely make a sound. She successfully gets me off again and I am cut free from the pallet wrap and my gag is removed. The cuffs are even taken off but I am too exhausted to even try to retaliate.

Danielle has me sit at the table and allows me to drink some of the wine now. Danielle brings over a ball gag, locks it around my neck telling me that will be used later.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

This is great, keep going!
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Awesome story! Sounds like an unforgettable time. Can’t wait to read more!
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic