Aftermath (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
MKeys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Aftermath (F/M)

Post by MKeys »

So I’ve been on this board since I was a teenager and never made the leap to post an experience of my own. It’s my first time, so be gentle.

-----

Bzzt, Bzzt, I can hear my phone vibrate. Bzzt, another text. My mind wanders wondering who it’s from. I’m becoming increasingly frustrated that I’m unable to answer it.

It had been almost an hour since Bella tied me up. Even though we had once dated we were just good friends now. I still found her attractive. How could I not with her toned, but athletic figure; and without sounding crass, that well endowed chest in her white tank top was hard to ignore. She had come over to hangout, I had thought there would be a chance I would get to tie her up, I did love how fiber rope looked on her tanned skin, and how I could make her breast pop with the right rope placement, but this wasn’t one of those times.

She had zip tied my hands with zip tie handcuffs I had purchased on Amazon the other day, they were a little tight, but the plastic felt better than the metal of ordinary handcuffs. She had used a second pair of zip tie handcuffs on my ankles. Lastly she had run a regular, but large zip tie between the two zip tie handcuffs connecting them placing me in a hogtie. The floor felt cold on my bear skin, being that I was only wearing my dark blue boxers. To make matters worse, over the last hour she had been gradually pulling on that connecting zip tie, tightening the hogtie. Giggling each time.

Bella seemed to notice my frustration and started to walk towards me. From my position on the floor all I could see was her toned legs, one socked foot and one barefoot. I’m pretty sure she had left her other sock on as a cruel little reminder that the missing one was in my mouth. Secured by several pieces of duct tape.

“Aww, did you need me to help you check your phone Matt”, she said in an almost condescending way. I can tell she was enjoying this, she hates how I’m always checking my phone or responding to a text. I nodded my head to say yes, suspecting she was not sincerely offering to show me my phone. She looks at me as if surprised by my facetiousness. As she reached over me, for a second I think she’s actually going to oblige, until I feel her pull on the zip tie connecting the zip tie handcuffs on my wrist and ankles. I hear the all too familiar zip tie sound and feel my hogtie tighten. I “mhmm” into my gag to express my displeasure with the increased tightness, before when she had pulled on that zip tie it had just been by a single click. Asking for her to help me check my phone might have actually upset her. I try not to laugh as I really don’t need her to make it any tighter than it is now.

“Well I’m going to take a shower and get ready for bed”, Bella said. She’s staying the night as she had had a bit to drink, and lives on the other side of town. As she starts to undress I tilt my head up as much as possible from my hogtie. My efforts do not go unnoticed. I figured she’d just close the door, but that’s not what happened. “I don’t think so Matt”, she says as she grabs the roll of duct tape off the shelf, ripping off a piece as she walks up to me. “Mmmhhh”, I protest to no avail as she places the strip across my eyes. A tiny bit of light comes through from the bottom, but I don’t try to steal another glance as she made it clear she doesn't want me to.

A few seconds later I feel what seems like her clothes tossed on top of me. Cruel, I try to say but it just comes out as “uhuum”. She walked up to me hogtied on the floor, I can only assume now naked, and playful slaps my face and says, hang tight. I can hear the water run and know at least for the next few mins I’m not going anywhere. Unbenounced to me, she did actually poke her head out of the shower a few times to check on me. Which is maybe why she didn’t close the door.

I hear the water turn off, I “mhhm” into my gag to try to get her attention but Bella just continues to ignore me. A few minutes later she comes towards me and slowly peels the tape of my eyes and mouth. I push out her sock from my mouth with my tongue. She’s weaning what appears to be one of my old shirts which is more of a dress on her.

“He’s the deal, by the terms of the bet I can leave you hogtied on your apartment floor all night and I’m tempted because your bed is super comfortable, but I know you’re very much not comfortable”, she says as she giggles, “so if you agree to give me your bed and sleep on the couch I’ll free you now.”

I don’t remember what exactly I said next, but it was my bed after all and we weren’t dating so I didn’t have to do whatever she wanted. But as I started arguing she rolled her eyes and started to pull down her panties, presumably to stuff them in my mouth. Not wanting to spend the night tightly hogtied on the floor, and knowing this was my last chance to speak, I said “okay okay okay”. “I thought so”, she said back. She pulls her panties back up and grabs the safety shears to cut me free. I rub my wrist for a bit, brush my teeth and grab some blankets to sleep on the couch. “Night,” she says from my room. “Good night”, I begrudgingly say back.
Last edited by MKeys 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

Nice story. Any regrets though that you were too quick to agree to the terms?
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
MKeys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MKeys »

Nah, I don't even remember what we bet on 😂. I think it was who won a card game.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Interesting relationship you had with your friend. A "friend with benefits", but not those that spontaneously come to mind...

Great story, thanks for sharing!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice story, and I hope to read more of such stories from you as it seems not the first time Bella tied you.

One little hint: Put the dialogue in quotation marks. It makes it a lot easier to read.
MKeys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MKeys »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Nice story, and I hope to read more of such stories from you as it seems not the first time Bella tied you.

One little hint: Put the dialogue in quotation marks. It makes it a lot easier to read.
Will do, thanks for the help!
MKeys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MKeys »

Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago Interesting relationship you had with your friend. A "friend with benefits", but not those that spontaneously come to mind...

It's a long story, but we drew the line at bondage once we stopped dating. Sadly we've drifted apart though.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

If it were.me I'd have offered to let you sleep in bed , all tired up. And since the alternative was.to sleep hogtied on the floor you'd probably agree. There's north NY you can do about it. :D
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

Honestly, even knowing how uncomfortable it would have been to spend the night tied, i dont think i would have said anything anymore when she pulled down her panties. ;)
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

interesting relationship haha
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Great Story, and what a tease she was!

Did you guys do more tie ups after that night?
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That sounds like a fun evening. :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Ouroboros
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ouroboros »

Fun scenario, You should have let her gag you.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Surprised she didn't let you out of the jog tie, but leave you bound for the night. What would have happened if you won the bet?
MKeys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MKeys »

MKeys wrote: 2 years ago
Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago Interesting relationship you had with your friend. A "friend with benefits", but not those that spontaneously come to mind...

It's a long story, but we drew the line at bondage once we stopped dating. Sadly we've drifted apart though.
I just realized who it was that posted this. I have no idea what's going on with the site now, but if I remember correctly from back in the day you started the site. Just want to say thanks for that. Honor having you read my story.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I just realized who it was that posted this. I have no idea what's going on with the site now, but if I remember correctly from back in the day you started the site. Just want to say thanks for that. Honor having you read my story.
Yup that was me!

The original site’s content has been moved here, in the archives section.
MKeys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MKeys »

Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago

Yup that was me!

The original site’s content has been moved here, in the archives section.
I'm glad the archives are preserved.

It's a bummer Jennifer stoped posting, her stories were amazing! Long, but worth reading every word.
Hogtiedpony
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtiedpony »

I love this story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic