Kidnapped by 2 girls. FF/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
bindngag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kidnapped by 2 girls. FF/M

Post by bindngag »

So this happened when I was in my twenties. This way before the internet. Actually I don't even think cell phones were a thing yet. Anyway, I had plans to hang out with my co worker and just drink for the day. Her friend was gonna be there, and I had a huge crush on her. So I agreed and headed for her house on foot. I'd stopped by the store and bought me two 40s. Just because it was a cheap buzz back then.

I had just turned the corner and was about to start walking down the main road. It was probably a 4 mile walk, but I was in really good shape back then and didn't mind the exercise. Waiting for traffic,a car pulls up. 2 girls about the same age as me. They ask were I'm heading and I tell them. "Want a ride?", the really cute one asks. "Hell yeah" I respond. So I jump in. We introduce ourselves. Kelly and Ashley were there names. Kelly was fucking hot. Big ass breasts, that I could clearly see through her shirt. Ashley was kinda cute, but no where near as hot. We chat a little and they ask if I want to smoke. Of course I did, so we head back to their place. When they get out of the car I notice they both have great asses. But of course, Kelly's was so much bigger and nicer.

So we're hanging out, drinking and smoking. About an hour in to it I notice them both giggling. I'm pretty faded so I don't think too much of it. "Want to play a game!" Ashley asks. "Sure, I guess. What kind of game?" "It's real fun, trust me" Kelly says. As I see her go into her dresser drawer. "I have to blindfold you though. Is that cool?" Now I'm really into bondage at this point, so I don't mind being blindfolded. And plus I really wasn't thinking to straight. So she ties a bandana over my eyes and tightly ties it behind my head. "Can you see anything?"Ashley asks. "Nope". "You promise?" As soon as I say yes I feel both girls grab me and pull my hands behind my back. One of them wraps tape around my wrists like 10 times. Then they grab my ankles and wrap them just as tight. I'm kinda of excited, but also nervous cause I don't know what they are gonna do to me. I feel tape being wrapped around my arms, pinning then tight to my sides. Now I'm really turned on. The tighter the better. Kelly asks" should we gag him?" "Are you gonna be quiet?" Ashley asks. "Fuck no! Untie me, now". Before I can say another word a hand clamps tight over my mouth. "Grab another bandana" Ashley says. She shoves it deep in my mouth. Her hand holds it in place while I hear tape being ripped off. They put 3 pieces over my mouth.

"What should we do with him?" I hear Ashley ask. "Let's keep him tied up all night" Kelly responds. I start to struggle"nnnnmmmmph, nnnnmmmmph" I yell through my gag. "He's moving around too much, let's hogtie him" Kelly says. Those words right there turn me on so much. Especially from a beautiful girl. But I'm also kinda scared. If I'm hogtied there is no chance for escape. So I struggle my hardest. They both roll me on my stomach and someone sits on my back. I try to struggle, but my arms pinned to my side make it a almost impossible. I feel something slide between my wrists and I try to fight. They both grab my legs and bend them to attach the other end. Pulled tight, my hands are now touching my feet. Now I'm really fucked and starting to become more scared. I don't know if they want to kill me, or fuck me, or what. They get off my back and I don't even try to fight. It's so tight, and turns me on so much. But, like I said. Am I gonna die was running through my head.

A couple of minutes pass and Kelly removes the blindfold. "We're not gonna hurt you. I'll untie you if you want". That's all the reassurance I need and I shake my head no. "You sure" she asks again. "Yep" I try to say though my gag. "Do you still want the blindfold?" I shake my head yes but motion towards the tape. "You want tape over your eyes?" Kelly asks. And I do a circular motion, meaning I want it wrapped around my head. I try to say though the gag, but you can't really understand with my mouth stuffed. Somehow Kelly did though, and she wraps the tape around my eyes and mouth. The tightness of the gag is such a turn on. I'm completely helpless and these girls can do whatever they want to me. I know I'm safe, so now I enjoy being their captive.

You can clearly see I'm turned on because I'm now rock hard. "You like being tied up tight?" Kelly asks while starting to feel my cock through my pants. I shake my head yes again. Ashley comes over and they both start touching different parts of me. At this point, I just want them to fuck me. Instead they tickle me and spank me for awhile. About an hour of being bound and gagged Kelly unties me. Ashley is no longer in the room, so I grab Kelly and deeply kiss her. We end up hooking up and I go to sleep.

Now here's the kicker. Kelly wakes me up, dressed for work and asks if I want a ride. "Sure" I respond. The drive is a little awkward. But you know how it goes after a one night stand. So we're almost to me house and I ask for her number. "I don't think that's a good idea. Ashley is mad at me for sleeping with you. She's upset you didn't choose her". I'm thinking "are you fucking kidding me". "So it's probably best if we just forget about last night. "Mother fucker" I scream in my head. Finally meet a freak, and I'll never see her again. And that's what happened. She dropped me off and I never saw her again.

The only part I made up about this story is their names. It was so long ago and I've done way to many drugs to remember that. That was the first time I was actually kidnapped.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Sounds like a great night! Thanks for sharing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic