My bondage biography mixed F/M M/F- updated 13 December 21

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

My bondage biography mixed F/M M/F- updated 13 December 21

Post by JulieG »

OK So I am going to try to write something a bit longer than the usual comment I make. My life story Taa Daa.

OK So I'm 43 married twice, divorced twice, engaged three times. Dumped shortly before my wedding once (So close I still went on the Honeymoon, Alone.) Two children one t university, one left home married himself.

Growing up tie ups. Odd game of cowboys and Indians I think. Toy hand cuffs the boys had. As a teenager the occasional tie up with sleepovers, tae escapes before YouTube and the like. I did lots of crazy Shit and There's no evidence. Similarly a few drunken nights meant kissing girls and one or two waking up naked in bed with another girl not quite sure what had happened but hey we were all girls together, how wrong could it be. I honestly never questioned my sexual preferences.

It was after my first marriage and divorce and after my dumping. I went out , probably on the re-bound , with a guy quite a few years younger than me. What did he see in me curvy mum with boobs I an almost touch my toes with (joke) and with two primary school boys at the time? He ws probably on the rebound too, or he likes older women with big boobs. My Ex would have my boys, he was good about that, for alternate weekends, and because of my work my mum would often have them as well. It was like they had three homes and it meant I could get quite a few nights and even weekends for myself , or myself and friend.

Anyway before that point no bondage in my life, just some totally un memorable tie-ups. I wasn't totally un-kinky though. I enjoyed being spanked and spanking my, at that time, boyfriends only (and my Ex when we'd been married). The other thing was as i'm not ticklish, it was always fun to tickle my partner in bed and see how he'd react.

So back to latest boy friend / toyboy. He was incredibly ticklish, running my hand over his stomach made hi not so much flinch as jolt out of my arms. I was , still am, quite heavy, curvy and extra weight, big boobs too but not a lard ball by any means, so I could try to lie on him and pin him down. He 'd often grab my wrists, which I quite liked, and wrestle my arms behind me. So one night after a few tickle attacks he twisted my arms behind me and I said “ Sometimes I think you want me with my hands tied behind my back.” there was slight hesitancy as he let go and kissed me nothing more said.

Another night and We're naked in bed cuddling kissing getting ready and getting ready for the inevitable when I'm tickling him trying to pin him down. I'd often grab his wrists and use my weight to pin him down whilst I licked or nosed his chest, nipples, belly button, but he fight back and get his hands free. But this night I accidently caught a couple of his fingers in one hand. He made a big thing about if I held his fingers it hurt when he pushed me off so he was better trapped than when I grabbed his wrists. So this time deliberately I got his two little fingers in my left hand, kind of lay over his hips with my thigh and had him pinned down, he couldn't pull free because I just had his little fingers “Just your little fingers” I teased regularly. And I tickled his tummy, neck, licked his chest and kept teasing him saying “I can tickle you here, or here, or here, and there nothing you can do about it. He seemed to enjoy it.

Fast forward a week and were cuddling on the couch / rolling on the floor again at his house. Nothing special Im in jeans with elastic tops and a button checked shirt. I'm tickling him again and he's giggling and wrestling my hands away when he once again wrestles them behind my back. I say something like “There you o again, you like my hands behind my back.” and good grief next thing I know he's pulled some rope out of somewhere , rolled me over and has my hands tie behind my back. First time in 15 years probably but I'm not scared , I'm actually more excited, so I just start licking him instead and try undoing his shirt buttons with my teeth He wrigles away and say something like “I need to make sure you don't run away.” not that I was thinking of it, and he's tied my ankles together with more rope. I'm barefoot and He's trying to tickle my feet but Im not usually ticklish. I suddenly discover though bound hand and foot I really want to pull away and I'm starting to giggle too. Whether it's the tickling or the situation, I'm not sure. I really shriek though when he sticks his tongue between my toes. I hope they're clean. I had a shower after work but then put heels with no socks, still i've been barefoot an hour so probably not sweaty. He seems to enjoy it, maybe he just likes making me squeal.

OK I'l leave it there. Please tell me what you think.
Last edited by JulieG 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Oh, I'd love to hear more
mikejones12989
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mikejones12989 »

Can't wait to hear more!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Very interesting story. I admit I've fooled around with girls and reached a moment where I *could* have tied them up and then been too awkward to actually do it.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Great job! Can’t wait to hear more details about you being tied up
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Thanks for sharing! Hope this leads to several more times you (or him) are tied.y
Last edited by Lost_the_keys 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

OK thanks for all the great comments. Ere we go for part two

SO after some not very effective foot tickling but surprising effective toe licking I got rolled over and put over his knee. Now he knew before I liked a good spanking, and he'd felt my hand on his bum a few times, but this time he pulls my jeans down to expose my bottom, yanks my knickers to give me a wedgie and expose my bum more and wow did he spank me, just 6 time before Im rolled over again and he's clamped his mouth over mine whilst simultaneously unbuttoning my shirt and fondling my boobs. I'm just gasping at this time then I feel him unclipping my bra and pulling it down. Of course my shirt and bra get caught round my wrists.

“You didn't think this through properly did you? “ I laugh. He smiled back at me and rolls me over again unties my feet and used the rope to tie my elbows together, unties my wrists to pull my shirt and bra off then tied my wrists again.

I was gobsmacked. I'd never been tied up sexually before and here I was , topless with my hands tied behind my back and jeans round my thighs, pants pulled up my crack and absolutely loving every moment of it. We rolled on the sofa for a bit longer, but it was only going one way.

With jeans almost round my knees I hobbled / ran to the stairs , kicked my jeans off completely and hurried up stairs. In the bedroom I was pushed down onto the bed and had my knickers pulled off before, as a final piece of bondage foreplay, he leapt on top of me, tied a scarf over my eyes.

Was it the best sex ever? Probably close, it was the most uncomfortable sex I'd had to that time , lying on my bound arms unable to hug so wrapping my legs round gasping. When he finished he lay behind me, spoons with me still tied up , he groped my boobs and slid his fingers in me. Guess where my hands were.

He untied me to sleep but that was the strangest, and at the time, best night.

Well everyone has a first time. It was not the last. I often wonder what would have happened if we were still together now.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Thanks for sharing this. It’s pretty cool hearing people’s tug origin stories.
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

Lovely story.........you ever tie any of your boyfriends up?
DoubleDDelta
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DoubleDDelta »

Great story, [mention]JulieG[/mention] ! I appreciated the detail and your style of writing. it brings the reader right into the frantic nature of how something can easy go from vanilla to kinky in seconds flat.
Like my work? Available for commissions of all kinds, send me a message. Let’s talk!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

DoubleDDelta wrote: 2 years ago Great story, @JulieG ! I appreciated the detail and your style of writing. it brings the reader right into the frantic nature of how something can easy go from vanilla to kinky in seconds flat.
Once that bridge is passed vanilla is gone.
calebtras
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by calebtras »

Down to earth and real, fun and very sexy.
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Great story! not to sound overly kinky, but many moms payed tie-up games with their kids. Do you kids know about your fetish? Did you ever let them tie you up?
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Inkstain wrote: 2 years ago Great story! not to sound overly kinky, but many moms payed tie-up games with their kids. Do you kids know about your fetish? Did you ever let them tie you up?
My kids were getting to pre teen when I discovered my kink, so I kept it a secret, when their dad had them, or my mum. Now they have basically left home. As my “teacher” was a year or two younger than me (and I was a mum) I do still have fantasies about tying up younger men, but men, not children.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

I love the story!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Can’t believe it’s half a year since I last updated this so here goes.

FIRST TIME TYING SOMEONE UP

So I mentioned before some of the pointers to tie ups: him pulling my hands behind my back when I tickled him, me “accidentally “ pinning him to the bed. Well now I’d been tied up, the Rubicon had been crossed. It was about a week after my night tied up and we were in my bed, rolling round, “wrestling” when once again I rolled on top and sat on him, we were both naked, and I began to run my fingers over his tummy. He giggled and tried to push my hands away. At that moment I grabbed his wrists and used my weight to push him back. I quickly transferred both his little fingers to one hand so he could not fight back and began to rub his chest and under arms with the other. He giggled and wriggled but I was still pinning him with my weight as well as his fingers. I stopped to kiss him and he said something like “ I think you want to tie me to the bed.”

I replied something like “I’m not a kinky pervert with coils of rope like some people.” I was smiling as I said it and he took it in the manner it was intended.

“I’m sure you have some scarves, belts, old tights you could use if you wanted to.”

That was an invitation if ever I heard one. I jumped off the bed, grabbed a pair of tights from the cupboard and tied his hands together in front of him. Next I the other leg of the tights to the bed (I had a brass bead stead by coincidence and never intended for this purpose. I’d bought the new bed after my divorce, classic I’m not sleeping in the same bed that “rat” had sex with me.) Of course my first time I did a poor job. I just round looped round his wrists and tied a bow. Yes a bow! I began to tickle his belly button and he wriggled a bit and laughed. He wriggled a lot actually. In less than a minute, probably 30 seconds he’d slipped his hands out.

“That wasn’t very good was it?” He chuckled at me.

“I’m not a kinky bastard who’s tied lots of people up!” I replied, slightly upset.

“OK. I can see I’m going to have to teach you .” he said. And with that he untied the tights from the bed head and began to wrap round his own ankles. “Wrap firm but not tight, then loop,or,cinch between the ankles, or wrists.” He said this whilst demonstrating 4 turns round his ankles and cinched twice. “And always tie a reef knot, not bows. Now you try!”

He held his hands out in front of him and I retrieved a second pair of tights (opaque ?30 denier black if anyone is interested). I tied his wrists as he had tied his ankles together, using one leg of the tights, and tied a knot, then I tied the other leg of the tights to the bed head. I sat on him again and began to run my fingers down his chest again, under his arms, into his belly button. He wriggled around and grimaced, smiled, laughed. But he could not escape. I could also feel something pressing against my bottom. I’ll let you guess what.

I really wanted to have sex but being in charge was making me excited and I was wanting to tease him a lot more. I climbed off him and threw the sheets back exposing him naked. I continued to tickle his tummy but now I was not sitting on him his legs thrashed about. I jumped off the bed, grabbed the loose leg of tights round his ankles and pulled it tightly towards me. “Are your feet ticklish?” I asked as I began to wriggle the nails of my other hand, the one not pulling the leg of tights, over his bare soles. If his wriggling when I stroked his chest and tummy was violent this was like he was having a fit. He held on for about a second before he began to pull against me, shriek and laugh. I carried on tickling him until I lost grip on the tights but quickly grabbed his legs and tied the loose leg of tights to the foot of the bed, stretching him tightly, well as tightly as the elastic/nylon tights allowed. Once he was stretched out like a letter “I” I continued to tickle his feet. “They’re really ticklish.” I shrieked with glee as he thrashed about trying to roll over, pull his feet away or do anything to try and escape, but he couldn’t. I remember feeling a thrill myself. The thrill like a fairground ride, or the high arousal leading to orgasm. It is very difficult to describe because it was neither of those really. I’d never felt like that before but was loving it. Seeing what was rising between his legs he was obviously enjoying it too.

I carried on tickling and teasing. “Your feet are ticklish. So ticklish. I can tickle you for hours and there’s nothing you can do about it.” I threw myself down next to him and began to trace my fingers round his nipples, his tummy button, under his arms. Each one of these made him flinch again and squirm. “I can tickle you here, or here, or here. And there’s nothing you can do about it. Nothing at all.”

He was getting taller and taller and eventually I straddled and rode him managing two! Orgasms. As I came down from my high I lay next to him, stroking him as he went soft again. We kissed. I went to untie his hands. “No.” He said. “Leave it. I’m your prisoner.” I kissed him and we went to sleep together. Him tied to the bed. Me with my hand holding, stroking and squeezing him between his legs.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

That sounds like an incredibly lucky fella.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Reidy wrote: 2 years ago That sounds like an incredibly lucky fella.
I agree! Very lucky indeed.:D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

milagros317 wrote: 2 years ago
Glad you two like it [mention]Reidy[/mention] the next stories will probably feature me tied up.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago
milagros317 wrote: 2 years ago
Glad you two like it @Reidy the next stories will probably feature me tied up.

I can enjoy those too. I guess I still like to imagine myself at your mercy.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]JulieG[/mention], this tells me that I need to follow True Adult Stories more closely. Thank you for this account. It reads and feels like a very accurate descriptions of your earlier adventures. Your writing is detailed enough to take the reader through your experiences. I am looking forward to reading more of your writing.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Goss1015
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Goss1015 »

Great Story!!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

I'm just reading this stories now...[mention]JulieG[/mention] you describe the scenes so vividly. What memories to think back to on how it all started for you
Last edited by rtbw 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Fluiga7413
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fluiga7413 »

Cool!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic