My First Date with Alana (F/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
DoubleDDelta
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DoubleDDelta »

[mention]redlukas[/mention] You wanted the fence tie, here it is!

So this story is all about how I first met Alana and our first date, in a sense. I hope you enjoy! (Note: this is a One-Off, and so will not be updated)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One Off’s

It was and is tough to be a lesbian in a small town, especially in Wyoming, where I grew up. The culture really keeps people from coming out and meeting each other. Finding a girlfriend? Forget it.

I was lucky enough to have a supportive group of friends and go to a big enough high school that I could come out, and it wasn’t a huge deal. My friends didn’t care, and nobody else really knew me enough to be angry. The trouble was dating: it was tough enough to find other women who were lesbians, and then to find someone I liked and was compatible with? Impossible.

It wasn’t until I got back from my first year at College away that I met Fiona. I got invited to a dance at a local bar by some friends, this place called The Round Table, a typical cowboy bar with deer heads and even a mechanical bull on Friday nights. The night of the dance, all of the chairs and tables had been stacked to one side, leaving a wide-open space for dancing.

I had been dancing for a while with my friends, having a great time, when I went to the bar to get a drink, a Roy Rodgers. As I was sitting and waiting for the bartender, that’s when I saw her: sitting at the end of the bar, her long blonde hair flowing down her back, a black cowboy hat contrasting against her white shirt.

Man, I thought, that is a beautiful girl.

The bartender passed me my Roy Rodgers, snapping me back to reality. I took my wallet out of my jacket pocket, but when I went to pay the bartender he waved my money away.

“It’s taken care of,” he said, pointing down to the beautiful girl at the end of the bar. “Courtesy of that cowgirl.”

“Um, thanks,” I said to him, still lost in looking at her. The bartender walked away, and I slipped off my stool and slowly made my way over to her. There was an empty seat next to the girl in the black hat, and I sat down.
Neither of us spoke for a few moments.

“Thanks,” I said to her, still trying to figure out what was going on. “Thanks for the drink.”

She turned to look at me for a moment. “I’ve seen you dancing,” she said. “You’re pretty good at it.”

“I’m pretty bad at it,” I replied, flashing a small, flirty smile. “Maybe you were watching someone else.”

“No, it was definitely you,” the woman answered. She took off the black cowboy hat and laid it on the bar, before turning to look at me. “I’m Alana.”

“Fiona,” I replied, extending my hand. We shook.

“So, Fiona, what brings you to The Round Table,” Alana smiled. I look a moment to look her up and down, checking her out. Long legs, a cute butt in tight blue jeans, but the most intriguing thing about her was a lasso pin, pinned to her shirt at the collar.

Did that mean… I wondered, my brain going into overdrive with thoughts of this beautiful woman and a lasso. Alana clearly noticed, as she stuck out her butt a little bit more when she noticed I was checking her out.

“I’m just here with some friends,” I replied.

“Not with a boy?” Alana asked, taking a sip of her own drink.

“No,” I smiled, a little embarrassed. Could she tell? I had a half-decent gaydar, so to speak, but I wasn’t quite sure about Alana. She was intriguing.

“Neither am I,” Alana cooed. She drained her drink and motioned to the dance floor. “Feel like treating a lady to a dance?”

Taking the lead, I slowly grabbed Alana’s hand and led her to the dance floor. As the music swelled, we danced. It’s hard to describe, but the rest of the world seemed to fall away, and it was just the two of us dancing.

We danced for an hour, the DJ moving from country to soft rock to slow and romantic. Alana seemed to edge closer, and during the slow songs, we were almost touching. Alana is taller than I am by at least three or four inches, and when we danced, she seemed to be kissing my forehead.
Eventually, I was getting hot, and so I led Alana outside into the night air. July in Wyoming isn’t particularly cold, but tonight was in the mid 70’s, even though the sun had long gone down.

“You’re a pretty great dancer,” she said.

“Thanks, you’re not so bad yourself. Maybe we could…” I trailed off, unsure of what I would say. What? Go someplace? It was just a dance, right? Was she interested? We couldn’t go back to my place, not with my parents, and she was… all these thoughts were interrupted by Alana seemingly reading my mind.

“Go someplace? I’d love that,” Alana responded. “Want to take my truck?”

“Umm, sure,” I replied. “Lead the way.”

Together we walked to Alana’s truck, a red Ford Ranger, with a bed filled with tools.

“Are you… what do you do?” I asked, taking in the bed.

“Electrician,” Alana responded, opening the driver’s side door and reaching over to unlock the passenger’s side. “Well, electrician in training. Two year apprenticeship program with a local guy. Pass some tests, get my license. You?”

“Oh, um,” I started, feeling much less confident. “I’m in school. For English.”

“Smart and cute,” Alana smiled, putting the truck into reverse and pulling out of the parking lot. As Alana drove along, I took a moment to absorb the interior of the truck. It was very clean, and incredibly sparse in terms of clutter. Most people had a few cans of soda, a spare shirt, some receipt or wrapper from a fast food place. Not Alana’s truck, it looked as though she had just bought it this morning.

Alana hit a bump, and the glove box door dropped open. Her hand shot across to close the glove-box, but I had already seen what lay inside: a few feet of high quality, natural made rope.

Rope? I thought. I love rope! I’ve got so many fantasies, things I could do to her with that… Fi, are you getting ahead of yourself? Chill out. Nobody even brought it up.

Alana closed the glove-box, looking red in the face, and for the first time that night, I felt a little relief. I was no longer the awkward one.

“Did you see what was in there?” Alana asked.

“Um, yeah,” I replied, trying to come off as calm and uninterested as possible. As soon as I said it, Alana perked up, and I knew that I had failed.

“Well, I want to say that I don’t invite most girls into my truck, Fiona. You’re pretty special. Yes, that is rope. Sometimes, I do stuff with it,” Alana said, trying hard not to turn red. She was clearly embarrassed.

“Stuff with it?” I asked, really curious.

“Well, Fiona, I can tell you, but I ask for two things first: one, you cannot laugh. And two, if God is with me tonight, and you’re curious or even better, if you’re into it, that we have some fun, because it’s been forever,” Alana said. She looked at me, gazing into my soul, and I could tell she was looking for trust.

“Alana, I will not laugh,” I replied. “And I think I’m into it as well.”

Alana’s sigh of relief was loud, and the entire mood in the truck changed. “Well, yeah,” Alana began, “so, since I was a kid I’ve been interested in ropes and people being tied up. You ever watch those old westerns? My dad loved them, and we had them on all the time. Almost always, you’d see the cute cowgirl get tied up with ropes. It was awesome to watch, and I knew that I wanted to be involved. I tried a few times, I tied up my friends when we’d play hide and seek as kids, but it wasn’t enough. I then realized that I wanted to be the helpless victim, and from there it was off to the races.” Alana took a pause for a moment, looking over at me. “Do you…”

I smiled. “Oh, trust me, Alana, I like to tie. We’re a match.”

Alana smiled. “Oh, man, you do not know how happy I am to hear that. But, yeah. I got tied up a lot by the neighbor boys, playing capture the flag, cowboys and Indians, I lived on a cul-de-sac so there were always a lot of kids looking to play. Sometimes they’d even play capture me instead of capture the flag. I just wanted to be tied, so I played along. But as time went on, I got less interested in the boys, and more interested in the girls. They didn’t ever want to play those kinds of games with me, so for a while I didn’t get tied up. Then I met people in school, girls who were into other girls, and I started to get tied up again. But it's been a while, too long."

“I don’t really have much experience tying up people,” I replied. “No cul de sac, a long driveway, with no neighbors. But I’ve got a pretty good imagination.” I flashed Alana my best flirty grin, and she smiled.

“So, Fi, want to tie me up? I know a great spot,” Alana laughed, pulling the truck off the main road and down a long dirt drive. Eventually, the road ended, and we were alone in a big field with the stars.

I pulled the rope from the glove compartment and felt it in my hands. Quarter inch, synthetic fabric, which felt like nylon in my hands, and nearly 15 feet long. I looked over at Alana, holding up the rope. What am I going to do to you, I thought?

Alana pulled the truck to a stop, and we both got out, nervous in the night air. Alana took off her jacket and looked to me. “Do you want me to take off anything else?”

“Not right now,” I replied slyly. “Um, before we go any further, are you into this? I want to make sure…”

Alana understood. “You have my full approval to tie me up. Anything else you want to do to me is fine, I’m up for it, but just tell me what you’re going to do before you do it. So, how do you want me?”

I thought about it for a moment. “Lie down on your stomach in front of the truck. Hands on your head.”

Alana smiled, then knelt down in the dirt, crossing her wrists behind her back. I took the rope and wrapped it around, between the x shape of her arms, bisecting it. I wrapped it four times, then cinched it tight. Leaving the end of the ropes, I slid my hands down her legs to her ankles, lifting her legs up and into a cross.

“A hogtie? Cute.” Alana answered, testing the bonds on her wrists a little. “You did a good job, no way I’m getting out of this until you let me out. Not that I want to get out.”

I finished the tie, crossing her ankles and wrapping the rope around them vertically three more times before tying it off, carefully to keep the knot away from Alana’s fingers.

Alana squirmed for a minute, then fell into a contented sort of stillness. “So, what now?” She asked.

“Can I play with your hair?” I asked, sitting down cross legged in the dirt in front of her. Alana nodded, and laid her head in my lap. I started to play with her hair, running my fingers through the long blonde strands. We sat there for a moment, Alana enjoying the ropes and my enjoying running my fingers through her hair, along her face, and down over her shoulders. After what seemed like forever, I began to untie Alana’s ankles. After those were free, I untied her wrists, before crossing them in front of her and tying them again.

“Done already? I could go for a lot longer,” Alana purred as I helped her to her feet. I merely pointed towards a chain link fence that stood nearby, at the edge of a fence. Leading Alana by the ropes, I pushed her back against the fence, throwing the rope over the crossbar at the top.

Grabbing the fallen end through the links, I pulled the rope taught, stretching Alana out with her arms up over her head.

“Can I kiss you?” I asked Alana, taking her face in my hands. Alana nodded again, and I pulled her in close and kissed her.
Like my work? Available for commissions of all kinds, send me a message. Let’s talk!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Really well-written and very sweet. Thank you for this.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Lovely. Really enjoy the story and the writing style. Looking forward to more!
SilentBobomb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilentBobomb »

Great story, you can feel the passion and enjoyment in the way it is written. Felt like I was there to witness it happen ;)
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Alana sounds like a remarkable gal. If this was a work of fiction, I think I would have made her the domme lol

You certainly are a lucky kinkster though. It's hard enough to find a compatibly kinky partner online, let alone at the bar scene. This is an endearing first date and a well-written story. I hope to hear more about the two of you!

And congrats on your tenth update. You've had a great start here, and I hope this forum treats you respectfully.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Great job! Would you be open to some enterprising person continuing the story?
dezz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dezz »

Nice and sensual... please continue!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic