Online Chat to Bondage in Three Hours (M/F, F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Online Chat to Bondage in Three Hours (M/F, F/M)

Post by Lost_the_keys »

The good old days of online chat rooms before the bots overtook and destroyed them...

It started as an otherwise uneventful evening. Done with work for the day, I had just finished dinner and was getting my laptop online (back in the old dial-up days) to check e-mail.

I logged into Yahoo Messenger as I looked over my e-mails. I liked how Yahoo had regional and special interest adult rooms. Not really looking to meet anyone tonight, I went into one of the BDSM / Bondage rooms. As usual, it was full, but everyone was off in private messages. There were a few people chatting in the main room, but it had nothing to do with bondage, so I resumed reading my e-mail.

Maybe five minutes later, I received a private message asking the typical "A/S/L?" question. I replied with my information. Almost immediately I got the tongue sticking out Emojis and a message stating "Really?? That's where I'm from!!!!". What are the odds of finding someone local!

We started chatting, which quickly lead to sharing our assorted fetishes, kinks and bondage experiences. The flirting quickly intensified the deeper we got into our discussion of what we both liked, what we had tried and what we still hadn't, but really wanted to do.

Bree absolutely loved being tied up. She had been tied a number of times with varying degrees of effectiveness. She loved blindfolds and gags, but had only been blindfolded a few times and effectively gaged just once. She loved the idea of being tied, gaged and spanked, but that hadn't happened yet.

Bree was totally cool with my thigh high stockings / pantyhose (nylons) / tights /nylon knee highs fetish and said if it gets her tied up, she'll wear them all the time. I assured her that doing so would most definately lead to her getting tied up in them. She now seemed very determined to satisfy my stocking fetish!

Bree said she also loveed dressing up, Halloween being a favorite time when she could role play a bit in her costume and hopefully get tied up in it. Bree did make sure to point out that her costumes always seemed to include thigh high stockings or pantyhose with them, so I had no excuse not to tie her up in them. I told her that she didn't have to save the costumes only for Halloween. She seemed excited at the prospect of year round bondage fun in them... VERY excited.

Bree had fantasized about "realistic" bondage scenarios that she would love to role play and get tied up in... home invasion where she was caught working out and tied up in her skimpy workout outfit and left to struggle hogtied on the floor. Being kidnapped after work and brought back to her place and held hostage where she was bound in her work dress clothes, struggling tied to a chair or tied up and gaged and locked in a closet. She also liked the idea of a burglary where the robber breaks in and catches her naked having just stepped out of the shower. She absolutely loved the real-life scenarios like these where she would then be tied up incredibly well and left to struggle or be taken advantage of in her bound state.

Bree had a 'secret' desire to be tied up in public places where there was a chance of someone finding or seeing her tied. She loved the "fear / thrill" of getting caught, but sadly, this was still on the "want to try someday" list.

Bree had always wanted to tie her man up and have HER way with him.

"I think tying him up, both his hands and feet, so he is completely stuck and struggling helplessly as I teased him would be such a turn on! I might not want to let him go."

Having never had a partner who was willing to let her tie him up, despite what she "offered" to do to him once she had him tied down, frustrated Bree. This was something she REALLY wanted to do, and was frustrated that no one had let her do it.

I told her, "Go put on a sexy pair of nylons for me and grab the ropes. I'll let you tie me HOWEVER you want."

"DEAL!!!!!!!!! You won't get out... or want to get out..." was her reply.

After about 45 minutes of chatting with Bree, I suggested we meet up for a few drinks at one of the local bars. She was excited and said she would meet me there in 30 minutes.

"We can meet upstairs by the pool tables. I'll be the one wearing a skirt and nylons for you, hands behind my back waiting for you to tie me up!" Bree teased.

"Ok, I'll see you in 30...... I'll bring my ropes."

"YEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!" she replied before logging off.

I grabbed a few of my bondage items, stuffed everything in a backpack, tossed it in the back seat of my SUV ond headed to the bar.

Who knows how serious Bree was about her bondage intentions, but it's always good to be prepared!

It was cool fall evening as I walked down the street from the parking lot to the bar. It was the middle of the week, so it wasn't overly crowded as I made my way inside and up the the second floor.

The first floor of the bar usually had live bands on the weekends, the basement was also a bar and the second floor had a few bars and lots of pool tables and dart boards.

I began looking around the large room. There were quite a few people filling most of the high top tables or playing pool. I began to walk around, wondering if Bree was there or not yet. All I had to go by was how she had described herself and the fact that she would be wearing a skirt and nylons for me.

I stopped at the bar, got a Morgan coke and continued my search. As I got toward the back of the room, I saw someone matching Bree's description, leaning back against a large ceiling support pole watching a group of people play pool, and she also appeared to be looking around the room a lot.

The woman was in her late 20s, about 5'10", maybe 130ish, athletic build, long, dark brown hair pulled back into a pony tail, brown eyes, a great tan and long legs. She was wearing a jeans skirt that came to mid thigh with black tights under it and knee high black leather boots. She was also wearing a long sleeve gray t-shirt and a black scarf. This could be Bree...

Watching for a few minutes, the woman kept her wrists crossed behind her back as she leaned back on the pole. She did seem to be more interested in looking around the bar than anything else.

She made eye contact with me, obviously catching me checking her out. She turned away for a few seconds, her back and crossed wrists facing me, then turned back to me and smiled after seeing me still watching her and giving her a wink.

I gave her a grin and started working my way through the crowd toward her.

"Famtasicizing about being tied to that pole?" I asked.

"Maybe after a few more drinks!" she laughed. "You bring your ropes?"

"Of course!"

We had a few drinks, played a game of pool, talked more bondage and flirted quite a bit. (Bree wasn't a great pool player, but she knew how to get my attention each time she bent over to make a shot!)

"Want to get going and find some OTHER games to play?" she flirtatiously asked.

I couldn't pay our tab and get going quick enough!

As we were walking toward the back stairs, I ran my hands down her arms, pulling her hands behind her and holding her crossed wrists together. She stopped, turning toward me with a huge smile and leaned in to kiss me, making no effort to uncross her wrists as I held them together with my hand.

I grabbed her ass with my other hand, giving a firm squeeze and pulling her body against mine as she kissed me again.

My hand rubbed down the side of her skirt, then back up along the side of her thigh, rubbing on her soft black tights.

"Were these for me?" I asked.

With her wrists still held together behind her back she replied, "I actually had a sexy pair of black pantyhose I was going to wear just for you, but I got a run in them hurrying to get ready, so I had to go with the tights instead. I didn't think my tan ones went as well with the outfit."

"It's ok, I'd still tie you up in the tights... THIS time."

"You better! Or no sexy surprise for you later!"

"What surprise?" I inquired.

"You'll see... after I change into it and take the blindfold off you."

"Blindfold?"

"Yep, after I tie YOU up and blindfold you, I can take my time changing into your surprise without you interrupting me."

"You are assuming that you will get out of my tying to be able to do all this?"

"if you want to see me in that outfit, you WILL let me tie you up and blindfold you so I can surprise you in it before you get to have your way with me. Besides, I don't even know if you are all talk or not... I'm still not tied up like you promised???"

Bree had caught a ride down to the bar, so it worked out perfectly for me to give her a ride back to her place. I playfully held her wrists together behind her back as we walked to the parking lot as she more than willingly made sure to help hold them together.

There seemed to be a good chance this girl was actually as kinky as she claimed to be!

As we reached my vehicle, she turned and we made out for a few minutes before I opened the passenger door for her. I gave her one last kiss as I released her wrists, then a slap on her ass, "Loose the boots." I told her with a sly grin as I walked around the vehicle to get in.

By time I got around the vehicle and opened the door, her boots were off and laying on the floor. Bree's long, toned legs were laying across the center counsel with her crossed feet in my seat.

"Now that's a nice view!" I complimented as I lifted her crossed legs so I could get in, lowering them into my lap.

Seeing my smile, Bree said, "You really do have a big nylon fetish don't you? This could be fun."

One hand rubbed her feet as the other began caressing up and down her legs in the soft black tights.

"I think you like my nylon fetish." I said with a grin as my hand gave her thigh a squeeze.

"Time for your reward for listening." I said as I reached behind her seat and pulled a white nylon rope out of the backpack.

"Wrists or ankles?" I asked, holding up the coil of rope.

Bree's jaw dropped a little, almost in shock for a few seconds, then was overtaken by a huge smile.

"You really want to tie me up here?" she asked half in shock and half in excited anticipation.

"That's up to you." I replied. "You said you wanted to try public bondage. This is close. It's your reward for obeying.". I caressed my hand over her feet and looked down at her boots on the floor.

Holding up the rope again, I repeated my question, " Wrists or ankles?"

Realizing that one of her kinky fantasies was about to happen, Bree extended her arms toward me, "PLEASE... will you do both? I promise I'll find a way to 'thank you' later."

Holding Bree's wrists side-by-side, I wrapped the rope several times loosely around them.

"I can do that for you." I said with a grin as I began to wrap and cinch and knot the rope snugly between her wrists.

Reaching into the backpack, I found a black nylon rope and started wrapping around Bree's crossed ankles.

"You did wear these for me, so I guess I need to fulfill my part of the promise and tie you up in them. I'll still let you 'thank me' later if you want."

Bree began to twist and turn her wrists in the snug nylon rope, fingers unable to reach the knots between her hands, she pulled against the ropes.

"You are good at this, VERY good." Bree complimented.

"Well it's no fun if you can just get free whenever you want to." I replied as I finished a snug cinch of the rope between her crossed ankles and knotted it off.

Bree's feet began to squirm in my lap as she tested my tying work. The smile on her face as she struggled against the ropes said it all... she really did love being bound!

Somehow the drive back to her place took longer than the original 30 minutes we had agreed to meet in. Taking the 'long way' back to her apartment I'm certain was her idea to enjoy struggling against my tying work while my hand caressed over her bound feet and legs longer. By time we reached her place, she was no closer to having freed herself than when she had started trying (and yes, she really did seen to be trying).

We parked in her lot and I slowly untied her ankles as she continued to hopelessly try and untie her wrists.

"If you don't hurry and get your hands free, I'm going to make you walk inside still tied like that."

Looking back at me with a naughty grin, she reached down, picked up her boots with her bound hands and said, "Ok! Let's go!"

It was dark out by now, so no one would really have noticed her walking in without her boots on, much less her hands bound in front of her. I know I enjoyed the view from behind her walking down the sidewalk!

We had parked and used an entrance on the end of the building rather than the main doors, presumably closer to her apartment. After getting through the two sets of doors, there was a stairwell leading up to the second and third floors and a hallway past the stairs leading to a door to the interior hallway between the apartments.

As we walked in, I started to pull her long silk scarf off her, as she turned around, I had it between my hands and slid it through her mouth as she grinned and opened it for me. I wrapped it around her head and through her mouth again, gave it a tug to tighten it as she smiled through the Cleve gag and knotted it behind her head.

Taking her boots from her bound hands, I dropped them to the floor beside her. Next I took the rope ends which were dangling from Bree's wrists and used them to pull her hands above her head. Her eyes widened as she looked up and saw me tying the rope ends to the railing from the stairs out of reach above her. She looked at me silently, playfully biting on her scarf gag, then looked up at her hands and then back at me again as if to ask if we were really going to do this.

I gave Bree a kiss on the gag, my hand now rubbing up her inner thigh and under her skirt. She wrapped one of her long legs around mine and tried to squeeze me closer to her as my fingers began to rub and tease her through her tights.

I kissed her neck as one hand groped her chest. My other hand was furiously teasing away, her tights already wet before I had even begun. She moaned softly through the gag as her wrists twisted and squirmed in the snug ropes above her head. In less than five minutes, I had given Bree her first forced orgasim of the night.

I reached up and untied the rope ends from the railing and picked up her boots. Bree looked at me with an 'I can't believe you just did that' look followed by a grin from behind the gag telling me 'you're next!".

We headed to her apartment which was just down the hall. Bree was a single mom with an elementary age daughter. The custody arrangement she had was some hard to follow rotating schedule, but basically it meant she had the apartment to herself about half the time. This week was one of the weeks that Bree was alone and VERY anxious to have some kinky bondage fun.

Now inside her dark apartment, I dropped her boots by the door as she locked the door with a smile and held out her hands.

"Really? You couldn't get out?" I teased as I began to untie her wrists.

She gave me a mock frustrated glare and growled playfully through her gag and pulled against the snug ropes.

Once her hands were free, Bree untied her scarf gag and loosened it so that it was hanging around her neck.

"Thank you for that. Now it's MY turn to do something for you. Where's you bag of stuff?" She asked looking around on the floor by her boots.

"Shit! I forgot the bag in my SUV."

"You were that distracted?" she teased, "You better go get it now... while you still can."

Holding up the rope that had restrained her wrists she said, "I'll be waiting..."

I gave her a quick kiss and hurried out to grab my backpack of assorted bondage toys.

I was back to the apartment building door in a few minutes with the backpack and she buzzed it open. As I walked down the hall to her door, I saw what looked like her jeans skirt on the ground outside her apartment door. I picked it up and tried to open her door... It was locked. I gave a quick knock...

"I took off my skirt, your turn now... pants off!" she instructed.

"Out here??"

"YES!!! Now loose the pants and get in here so I can tie you up!

Hearing that, I don't know who wouldn't have agreed! I quickly slipped off my shoes and pants, holding them up so she could see through the peep hole. I heard the lock click on the door and Bree opened it, pulling me inside and kissing me as she locked the door behind me. I dropped the clothes to the floor.

Bree flipped on the kitchen light and hopped up so she was sitting on the kitchen counter right in front of me, the coil of rope in her left hand, her sexy legs crossed right in front of me and her right hand rubbing up her right leg from her calf to mid thigh, "I was going to wear these tonight, but got this run in them getting ready. What do you think?" she seductively asked, extending her legs toward me to give me a full view of her shiny sheer to the waist black pantyhose.

"Wow! You look good enough to tie up!" I complimented as I opened the backpack and pulled out a few coils of white rope.

"Not a chance! I told you that you're next! Besides, these torn nylons make me feel sort of naughty... like I should be seducing you into something kinky like getting tied up."

I set the coils of rope in Bree's lap, my hands immediately caressing from her red painted toes over her feet and up her silky legs. "Ok, what did you have in mind?"

"I'm torn between the couch and a kitchen table chair." she replied, "You would look hot tied to either one. Probably not as good as tied to the bed, but the night is still young and I'm sure you'll let me tie you up again later if I ask nicely." she said with a sly grin, running her fingertips over her sheer nylons.

"Well you better decide soon before you end up back in the ropes!"

"You'll get your chance once I get into my little surprise for you, I promise! Now turn around, hands behind your back!"

You could see the excitement on Bree's face as she picked up a rope and spread her legs so I could stand between them. She wrapped her legs around me as she pulled my hands behind my back. Bree playfully rubbed one of her feet against my visibly hard cock as it pressed outward against my black boxer briefs.

I almost laughed, but didn't, as I heard Bree take a deep breath just before beginning to wrap my crossed wrists in the white nylon rope. She kept the wraps snug, but not tight, as she wound the rope ends around and between my wrists. Every time she stopped to tie a few knots, she finished them with a good tug. It was the longest of the ropes that she had selected for this, so there were a lot of wraps and knots holding my wrists securely behind me.

Hopping down from the counter, Bree playfully tugged at the remaining ends of the rope dangling from my wrists (probably about six feet long) and led me across the room. She stopped in front of a love seat size couch, unable to hide her enjoyment, "Let's see if you can wiggle free from that!" she challenged as she stood beside me, still holding the rope ends.

I gave a good attempt to get loose, my wrists twisting and turning in the ropes, pulling and straining against them, fingers trying to reach the knots, but most were between my wrists where I could barely touch them, much less untie them.

As I struggled, Bree just watching, grinning and giggling with pleasure over how effective her tying job was proving to be at holding me so far. I knew she wasn't finished yet.

Taking my backpack, she dumped the contents onto the sturdy wood coffee table behind her. Coils of white, black and red braided nylon ropes of differs thickness and lengths spilled out onto the table as did a new roll of gray duct tape.

Feeling something heavy still in the backpack, she opened the front zippered pouch and reached in... Bree's smile widened as she started to remove the items... a pair of Peerless handcuffs... a pair of Peerless ankle cuffs... a second pair of Peerless handcuffs identical to the first pair... two five foot long pieces of medium weight stainless steel chain... a ziplock baggie with four keyed alike brass padlocks, four keys for the padlocks and six handcuff keys in it.

"Wow! You did come prepared."

"Well, you told me to." I replied.

"Yes I did." she acknowledged, holding up a pair of the handcuffs. "Are these for you or me?"

"Both." I answered.

"Good answer." she replied with a wink and set them on the table. "Now SIT!" she instructed.

I did as she directed, my squirming and attempts to free my hands now significantly hindered as I leaned back on them on the soft couch.

Bree knelt down in front of me, leaned in close and reached into my boxer briefs, freeing my fully erect cock from them. She teased the head of my head of my cock with the tip of her tongue for a minute then said, "Thank you for letting me tie you up! I have always wanted to do this... and to drive you crazy! When you tied me to the stairs and got me off in the hallway, it was so erotic on so many levels. Now I get to return the favor."

Bree turned and selected a long black rope from the table, "Now I get to see how this looks tied around YOUR ankles." she teased as she slid my feet side-by-side and started wrapping around them. She finished them off by wrapping, cinching and knotting between them, then tied the back of my ankles against the center leg of the couch.

"I'm impressed. For allegedly never tying a guy up before, you are doing one hell of a job at it." I complimented.

Giving me a big smile, Bree sat on the couch beside me. She grabbed my cock and started to fondle it as she kissed me, stopping to whisper in my ear, "I'm not done yet..."

Bree reached behind me, grabbing the loose ends of the rope from my wrists, she stuffed them down inside the couch. Apparently this was a sleeper style sofa.

Getting off the couch again, Bree walked around behind it. I felt a tug at my wrists as she pulled on one of the ropes and tied it to the back right leg of the couch. This was followed by another tug on the other rope as it was tied to the back left couch leg.

"I may not have tied a man up before, but I know enough to make damn sure the ends are out of reach and you don't have access to them to get untied." Bree bragged.

"Not to mention, lots of rope, wraps and knots, even if they aren't the best, will still take a long time for you to get out of. You can feel free to try and escape anytime you want." she teased, both of us knowing there was no way I was getting free while she got her surprise ready.

"As soon as you're free, I'm all yours!" Bree reminded me as she walked off to the bedroom.

There was no way to get my ankles free without being able to reach them with my hands and untying them. As for my hands, tied behind me, and now resting back against them on the couch, reaching any knots (which I can't even see) and untying them without the rope ends was all but impossible. For someone who claims to have never tied a guy up before, she did one hell of a job at it for her first attempt!

Bree returned from the bedroom with a few things hidden behind her back which she quickly hid under a pillow on the couch, then sat beside me, leaning back against the pillow and stretching her feet across my lap. Damn that gave me a great view of her sexy legs in the black nylons and she knew it.

I could tell Bree liked watching me struggle in the ropes, rather than just sitting there, so I continually pulled and tugged against the ropes with my hands and feet as she happily enjoyed seeing me struggle.

"I'll let you watch.. for now..." she said as she began to rub my cock between her silky feet.

The more I squirmed, the more she teased!

After about 10 minutes of slowly teasing me with her feet, she got up and knelt down on the floor in front of me. By this time, my cock was standing at attention for her!

Reaching behind her, Bree grabbed the set of leg cuffs from the table. She gave me a seductive smile as she locked the leg irons around her ankles, then reached for the two pair of handcuffs. She locked both sets of cuffs around her right wrist, then brought her hands behind her back and locked them around her left wrist.

"Being restrained while I pleasure you makes it feel so kinky, I could do it all night!" Bree said as she seductively licked her lips and rattled the cuff chains.

I didn't know if that really turned her on or if she was doing it because I had commented how hot it was to have the woman tied or cuffed on her knees when she gave a me a BJ. Either way, I loved it!

Without another word, Bree began to tease my cock... slowly licking... sucking... gentle scrapes with her teeth... taking me in and making me squirm and pull against the ropes. The more she got me worked up, the more turned she got, her hands and feet pulling helplessly against the cuffs. She had me on the edge, but wouldn't let me get off. I tried to get off, but she slowed her teasing just in time. She had skill and knew how to prolong the fun.

Finally Bree looked up and asked, "Ready for your surprise?"

"VERY ready!" I replied as she giggled.

Bree gave one last agonizing slow lick up my shaft, then stood up. Standing beside the couch, she slipped her still double cuffed hands below her butt so they were now behind her thighs, then sat on the couch. She swung her legs up on it and proceeded to lean forward and slip her feet between her wrists. With a triumphant smile, she held her still cuffed hands out in front of her.

"All that yoga is good for something." she proclaimed.

"I better start doing some." I replied as I pulled against the ropes as she laughed at me.

Reaching to the table, Bree took a cuff key and unlocked her ankles. "I like these... VERY kinky!"

Bree teased my cock again with her silky pantyhose clad feet for a few more minutes as she sat beside me, slowly pulling the pantyhose down her legs. After removing them, she tossed them on the couch beside me, got up and straddled me.

Picking up the pantyhose she had just removed, she kissed me and said, "Open up!"

She slowly pushed the top of them into my mouth with her finger, "See how wet I got locked in the cuffs teasing you?" she said. "I told you I love being tied or cuffed when I do that."

She slid closer to me, her chest pressed against mine as she slowly pushed the legs of the pantyhose into my mouth... inch by inch, until they were fully in. I had disclosed that this was my favorite gag in one of our earlier discussions about gags at the bar and Bree seemed to be enjoying using it.

From under the couch pillow, Bree pullout out the black tights she had worn earlier. "You already know how wet you got me in these." she teased, I'm sure remembering the tied up ride in my vehicle and the forced orgasim while tied up in her apartment hallway to the railing as she took her time stuffing them into my mouth the same way she had done with the black pantyhose.

Bree again reached under the pillow and pulled out a dark navy blue pair of tights, "Sorry, I guess you'll have to get me wet in these another night." she teased.

"Sure! White ropes will go with them." I did my best to mumble with my mouth full of assorted hosiery.

"Or the cuffs." Bree suggested. "I have a costume these would go very well with.

I grinned back at her, the idea of her in a costume wanting to be tied was really erotic.

Reaching under the pillow again, Bree grabbed a fistful of assorted knee high nylon stockings. Most were sheer ones (like pantyhose), others were a little heavier (more like tights). She had a half dozen pairs of tan (various shades ranging from lighter to darker), a few off-white, a few cream, a shiny white pair, a pair of dark navy blue, a few brownish / coffee colored, a few gray, a red pair, a black fishnet pair and probably a dozen black pair (some sheer, some opaque). She had even grabbed an orange / black striped pair (Halloween pattern).

"Nice collection." I tried to say.

"Thank you!" she replied, "I still have tons in my drawer. I'm always wearing these for work, unless I wear a skirt or dress, then it's pantyhose or sometimes tights if it's winter. Maybe later you can look through that collection."

"See anything you like here?" she asked slyly.

"All of them??" I replied.

"You and that nylons fetish! You're lucky I actually like wearing them."

Selecting the sheer dark navy blue pair, Bree gave me a quick kiss, then looped one of the knee highs around my head and tied them in a single knot through my mouth, gave a tug on the ends, pulling the cleve gag snug, and finished tying it into a bow knot through my mouth.

"Yes, I'm stealing the gag idea you described earlier at the bar. I absolutely love it... It's kinky... erotic... so sensual... taking my time adding one knee high after another to gag you as you sit here as my helpless captive."

She kissed a little on the right side of my neck, then tied the second blue knee high through my mouth, smiling as she gave that first knot a tug before finishing it off with a bow knot.

Reaching for another pair to use, Bree saw the fishnet knee highs, "Shit! I forgot I had these. I'm saving these for something special." she said as she set them aside and grabbed a dark tan pair. "These are really soft and silky, but not very exciting. I'll bet you would still want me to wear this pair for you??"

I vigorously shook my head up and down and tried to articulate, "Yes, please!".

Bree laughed at me and said, "Ok, since you're sitting there so nice for me."

Getting off my lap, Bree sat beside me on the couch. I watched, smiling as she wiggled her red painted toes as she pulled the dark tan knee high slowly over them, then her foot and over her heel. Looking up with a smile, knowing I was enjoying the show, she continued her way up her leg, slowly over her shin and calf, her still cuffed hands straightening the top just below her knee.

Bree caressed her hands up and down them, "Mmmmm, so soft and silky. I love how these feel on me, I just think the tan color isn't that exciting. Maybe if you like them, I'll see what other colors they come in." she taunted as she watched me pulling helplessly against the ropes.

Bree extended her leg, rubbing just her silky toes on my shaft. "Well? Silky soft?" she teased as she enjoyed seeing me strain and struggle against her very effective tying.

Pulling her foot back from my lap, she slid it behind my back and wiggled it between my bound hands.

Starting to really enjoy having me tied and being able to do whatever she wished, she was getting a taste of power and control for the first time and really loving it.

"Massage my foot prisoner! Show me how bad you want to be released!"

I did enjoy the opportunity to caress and massage her silky foot as she made me watch as she slowly put on the second knee high.

After a few minutes, Bree got back in my lap and resumed adding to my gag with a pair of tan and a pair of black knee highs, rubbing her silly feet against my thighs as she straddled me.

Satisfied with my gag, Bree reached under the pillow, pulling out a sleep mask. Giving me a kiss on my gag, she said, "No peeking, you'll get to see soon enough."

Everything went black as she slid the mask in place over my eyes. It was followed by what felt like a thigh high stocking being wrapped twice around my head over the bottom half of the sleep mask and tied in place, then another over the top portion of the mask, also tied in place.

Bree reached down, her cuffed hands gripping my cock. She teased herself with it for a few minutes, then slid down on my fully erect shaft.

"I want you fresh and ready to go when you tie me up after this, not on the verge of getting off." she said. "I know you'll be hard again by time you have me tied down!"

Bree rested her arms on my shoulders, her cuffed hands behind my head as she worked her hips. After all of her teasing, she was right, it didn't take long and she has me on the edge.

"Let's make sure you let me tie you up again." she whispered in my ear as she worked faster and faster until she got me off.

"You still aren't free yet?" she teased as she got off my lap.

Sitting on the end of the coffee table, Bree rubbed her silly feet against my bound legs as she unlocked the cuffs from her wrists.

Now free of the cuffs, she gave me a kiss through my gag, "You can TRY and get free, but the blindfold stays on until I'm back and remove it. I hope you will like your surprise..."

I heard the soft shuffle of Bree's nylon covered feet slowly walking away toward the bedroom.

I sat, still trying to free me hands, but it was pointless. I was to remain her kinky bondage captive until she returned and released me to have my way with her. Wow, what a night so far, and this was just the start!

More to follow soon!
Last edited by Lost_the_keys 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

God, that’s awesome! I had a similar (well, chat to actual bondage within a few hours) and it was so hot.

Can’t wait to hear more
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

bourbonbeard wrote: 2 years ago God, that’s awesome! I had a similar (well, chat to actual bondage within a few hours) and it was so hot.

Can’t wait to hear more
Yeah, I miss those old hook up days like this!
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 2 years ago
bourbonbeard wrote: 2 years ago God, that’s awesome! I had a similar (well, chat to actual bondage within a few hours) and it was so hot.

Can’t wait to hear more
Yeah, I miss those old hook up days like this!
Mine happened a few years ago via an app, and I picked her up and immediately handcuffed her. I should tell that story on here
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Mine happened a few years ago via an app, and I picked her up and immediately handcuffed her. I should tell that story on here
[/quote]

You should tell that story! Bondage hook-ups like that are great.
mikejones12989
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mikejones12989 »

Lovely story! Can't wait to hear more!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Very hot! And I’m glad to know that this is only the beginning….
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

mikejones12989 wrote: 2 years ago Lovely story! Can't wait to hear more!
Thanks, working on the rest as time permits.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago Very hot! And I’m glad to know that this is only the beginning….
Thanks, this is just the beginning of this first night we met and hooked up. There was a lot more with her over the next few months.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Tiedandgagged wrote: 2 years ago This is AWESOME. I cannot wait to hear what surprise she has For you!
Wait no longer, about to post it!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Part 2-

I sat, still tied to the couch, blindfolded and gaged, unsuccessfully struggling to untie even a single knot while Bree went to change into her "surprise" that she wanted me to tie her up in. I had been trying to get my hands free since she first tied them maybe an hour ago.

The degree to which she tied, blindfolded and gaged me just to keep me out of her way so she could change and surprise me with her outfit was far more elaborate than it needed to be.

During our online chat and conversations over the past few hours, Bree had said a number of times that one of her top things she wanted to do was tie her man up and have some fun with him. I think the original plan to do a quick tying job and blindfold me had blurred over into her desire to tie me up and keep me there to have her fun with for an extended period. I could see her excitement in watching me squirm and struggle as I tried to free myself.

I didn't mind my current situation, for just meeting, we were hitting it off very well and having a great time. I had already tied her up and allowed her to inescapably tie, blindfold and gag me. Now she was getting dressed up in some surprise outfit that she was dying to show off to me and wanting to be tied up in?? Who could complain!

I decided when she got back and revealed her surprise to me, I would just go with whatever happened. I really don't know is she knew if she wanted to keep me tied up (fulfilling one of her kinky fantasies) or if she wanted to get back into the bondage herself, enjoying something that she hadn't had fun with in quite a while. Either way, I had no doubt at one point or another, she would be wanting to be the one in the ropes.

I continued to make an effort to free myself, but she knew enough of the little tricks (like making sure I couldn't reach any of the knots and not having the rope ends to work with) that all I was doing was giving myself a workout pulling and tugging, trying to (hopelessly) pull free.

I had to admit, Bree had been very good at keeping me 'distracted' while she kept me tied to the couch... hand job, foot job, blow job! The surprise when she cuffed herself to give my a BJ was incredible! I have had girls give me a BJ while tied or cuffed before, but never while I was bound myself. I was also loving Bree's desire to satisfy my nylons fetish.

With both of us working to include each others kinks, it had been a really intense night for both of us so far. I couldn't wait to see her surprise and take my turn with her again. Given her lengthy 'bondage dry spell' Bree said she had slowly been collecting items that she hoped to be able to use (or more probable, have used on her).

Finally, Bree returned. Silently walking behind the couch, then slowly untied the two black thigh high stockings that she had tied around my head over the sleep mask to keep me from being able to see out the edges of it. She teased me for a minute, letting a silly stocking dangle from each hand as she let them lightly rub over my body before whispering in my ear, "Close your eyes until I tell you to open them."

I noodled my head in agreement and Bree pulled off the sleep mask blindfold. She walked around the couch, standing directly in front of me, and stopped.

"I've been working on this outfit for a while now. When you tie me up, please take pictures so I can see them later, my camera is on the table... I REALLY hope you like me in it. You may open your eyes."

WOW!! Bree looked incredible!

Bree was wearing a black corset top with red lace trim, her perky b-cub breasts popping out the top of it as it hugged her body. She had a tiny red lace thong and a very nice pair of shiny black sheer thigh high stockings with wide lacy tops and a red seam down the back of them. She was standing tall and confidently in a pair of 4" red stilletos.

Bree's pony tail was gone and her long, dark brown hair was flowing over her bare shoulders. She was also wearing a pair of long black satin gloves.

Bree's glamorous outfit was finished with a touch of kink. She had a black leather collar with a stainless steel metal ring on it buckled and locked around her neck by a small padlock. Hanging from the ring of the collar was a six foot black leather leash.

Now wearing bright red lipstick, Bree licked her lips and held up a bright red silicon ball gag with a black leather strap in her right hand and a black ring gag with a black leather strap in her left. "I thought I would leave this choice up to you depending on what you had in store for me."

With my gag stil in place, I nodded toward Bree's right hand (the red ball gag). She held it up and I nodded my approval. Bree leaned down, gave a lick up my hardening cock, licked her red lips, then inserted the red ball behind her teeth and buckled it tightly behind her head.

The one thing about Bree and all this bondage is she wanted it real. No half-ass tying, loose ropes or knots, etc. and the way she made sure her own gag was buckled tight was just another example.

Bree stepped out of her stilletos, knelt down and began to untie my ankles, needing a few minutes to get her own (tight) tying work undone. The satin gloves she was wearing were not making her job any easier. Finally my ankles were free again! She coiled the black rope and set it on the table with the others.

Straddling my lap next, Bree began to slowly untie each of the knee high nylons used as the Cleve gag. I pushed out the two pair of tights and pair of nylons with my tongue, then immediately leaned in and began to kiss Bree's chest. She allowed me to do this for a few minutes, then she got up, put her stilletos back on and went behind the couch and released the rope ends.

I stood up as she walked back around the couch, stopping to admire her 'first' tying job one last fine before beginning to untie my hands.

"I love your surprise! You look amazing in that outfit." I complimented. "I really enjoyed this. You impressed with with your tying work... and distractions... I would love to have you tie me up again."

Bree eyes lit up and shook her head up and down as she mumbled "Oh god, YES!!" through the ball gag.

To be continued...
Last edited by Lost_the_keys 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Tiedandgagged wrote: 2 years ago Yup, I do believe I’m slightly jealous.lol. Great job leaving us on a cliffhanger!
Cliffhanger, yes, also had to get some work done. Next part is already started.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Can’t wait for the next part!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

bourbonbeard wrote: 2 years ago Can’t wait for the next part!
Same here! It's really good!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago
bourbonbeard wrote: 2 years ago Can’t wait for the next part!
Same here! It's really good!
Working on it...
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Part 3...

Bree looked incredible in her “surprise” outfit!

Wasting no time, I took a few steps to the coffee table, picking up a pair of handcuffs. Bree smiled through the gag as I turned her away from me….

Click… click… click… click… click… click… as I locked and tightened the cuffs around Bree’s right wrist and brought her hands together behind her back.

Click… click… click… click… click… click… as I locked and tightened the cuffs around Bree’s left wrist.

I could have sworn I heard a soft moan of anticipation and approval as I grabbed a cuff key and set the double locks on the handcuffs. They looked great with the shiny silver metal over Bree’s black satin gloves.

I let my hands rub and caress up Bree’s arms and around her body, grasping her breasts and giving them a good squeeze as her cuffed hands started to rub my already erect cock.

My hands rubbed down Bree’s sides and down the silky thigh high stockings covering her legs, “I love these on you.” I whispered in her ear as I kissed the back of her neck.

I continued rubbing my hands down Bree’s legs to her ankles, then lifted her left ankle, pulling her foot slowly out of her red stiletto. Reaching over, I picked up the leg cuffs from the coffee table beside us and slowly locked them around her ankle. I lowered Bree’s foot and helped her slip her stiletto back on. I set the double lock, then did the sane with her right ankle.

Standing up, I took hold of the black leather leash attached to her collar, gave a bit of a tug and said, “Come along…” as I led Bree to the kitchen. Having been gaged for a while, I let her stand beside me as I held her leash and got a drink of water.

I could see Bree was enjoying this, so I decided to have some fun with it.

“How about a tour of your apartment, now that I’m free?” I suggested and motioned for Bree to lead the way. With a smile, she slowly and carefully led me from room to room, taking small steps in the 4” stilettos and cuffed ankles as I held the end of her leash, very much enjoying the view.

As we got into the master bedroom, I shut the door behind us. Pushing Bree back against the door, I took the long leather leash handing from Bree’s collar and ran it between her legs then back up behind her. Pulling it snug between her legs, I tied it securely to the door knob behind her, forming a nice crotch rope effect with the leather strap.

Bree’s eyes widened in both surprise and excitement as the leash pressed and rubbed against through her tiny red lace panties.

“Don’t you dare try and untie that!” I cautioned Bree as she quickly shook her head “No” in agreement with me.

“Where is this drawer you were talking about?” I asked as I started opening drawers on Bree’s dresser. She nodded downward and gave me a naughty smile through the ball gag in her mouth as I found what I was looking for.

I began to grab handfuls of panties, LOTS and LOTS of nylon knee highs, several pair or tights and pantyhose and a even a few pair of thigh high stockings, setting them on top of her dresser.

“Looks like you have enough old stuff here to not only gag me again, but completely tie me up!” I joked. Bree’s eyes lit up, I’m sure intrigued at the idea of using them on me.

Finally, I found her few toys, hidden under and behind everything. I set them on the night stand with a grin.

Bree seemed to be enjoying the leather leash rubbing against her now wet panties as she balanced in her stilettos and leg cuffs.

Walking over to Bree, I pulled her a little closer to me, pressing the leash against her even more.

Reaching behind her, I untied the end of the leash from the door knob. Bringing it back in front of her, I tied a knot in the middle of it, opened the door, tossed the leash end over the top of the door and closed it, holding the leash above her head. It wasn’t tight, but it kept Bree standing against the door.

Standing face to face with my VERY kinky and willing captive, I began kissing her chest and teasing her nipples with my lips and tongue as she rattled the cuffs. My left hand caressed over her silky thigh high stocking clad legs as my right began to rub her lightly through her tiny red lace panties, which by this point were already very wet.

Bree moaned into her gag as I slid her panties to the side, my fingers now rubbing her shaved wetness as she squirmed in the cuffs.

I continued to tease Bree until I got her off, then started again, forcing her to get off twice before I unclipped the leash from her collar and had her lay face down on the bed.

I left and returned with two padlocks.

I unbuckled Bree’s ball gag to give her a break as I brought her ankles together. Taking one of the padlocks, I looped it through the first chain loop closest to each of the ankle cuffs and locked it. Now instead of the two foot gap between her feet, she had only a few inches. Bending Bree’s knees and raising her cuffed feet, I took the second padlock and locked the chain from her handcuffs to the middle of the chain from the leg cuffs, locking her into an inescapable hogtie.

“Next time I come over, I want to find you locked up like this, ready and waiting.” I instructed.

“Yes Sir!” Bree eagerly replied, undoubtably liking the idea of self bondage and waiting for me to come for her.

I again left for the living room, returning with her camera.

“Take a bunch!” Bree encouraged as I began to photograph her on the bed.

I remover her stilettos and took some pictures without them, then put them back on her along with the red ball gag for a few more photos.

“Now for sone fun!” i said as I began to uncuff Bree, setting the cuffs and locks on the nightstand.

“Take a break if you need it. You’re getting tied to the bed after this. So unless you think you can get free, I would plan on being there for a while.”

More to follow…
Last edited by Lost_the_keys 1 month ago, edited 3 times in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Another great chapter. Nice to see the roles reversed. And I like that the door is open for future parts...
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago Another great chapter. Nice to see the roles reversed. And I like that the door is open for future parts...
Thanks!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Tiedandgagged wrote: 2 years ago A agree- another great part! I really like how you used the bedroom door as part of your bondage. Can’t wait for the next part 😁
Thanks, glad to hear you enjoyed it.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Part 4…

Bree returned to the bedroom a few minutes later. She had stripped down to her lace top sheer black thigh high stockings with the red seam up the back of them looking incredible on her long tan legs. The black leather collar was still buckled and locked around her neck with the six foot leather leash hanging from it.

“I’m all yours!” She said, handing my the leash.

“One you hands and knees!” I directed.

“I thought you would never ask…” she seductively replied as she got down on her hands and knees, crawling toward me.

Bree stopped right in front of me, gave my hard cock a long, slow lick with her tongue, then held her wrists up, looking at the pile of assorted hosiery I pulled from her drawer and left on her dresser, “Please…” she seductively pleaded, crossing her wrists and ankles as she kept her hands extended toward me.

Reaching over, I grabbed a pair of off-white tights and used them to wrap Bree’s crossed wrists. With the last bit of the legs of them, I cinched and knotted between them and tied a few tight knots. Bree watched with a smile as I took a black pair of tights and tied her crossed ankles in a similar manner.

Cradling my balls with her bound hands, she gave my cock another long lick, “Thank you…” she said, “Now lay back please so I can pleasure you.”

I did as Bree asked, sitting on the edge of the bed, I laid back, my legs still bent over the foot of the bed with my feet on the floor.

Taking a pair of black thigh high stockings from the dresser, Bree held them up, “May I blindfold you?” She asked as she dangled the silky stockings over me.

“Sure.” I replied as Bree quickly wrapped the first around my head twice over my eyes and tied them behind me. Giving me a quick kiss, she did the same with the second black stocking.

“I want to make sure you enjoy this as much as I did…” she whispered in my ear as she tied the final knot of the blindfold, “Now hold your hands behind your back or I’ll tie them there!”

I did as Bree asked as she began to stroke my cock with her bound hands. It didn’t take long and she had me in her mouth, driving me crazy until she finally got me. Not stopping, she kept going getting me hard again…

“Now tie me to the bed and fuck me until the sun comes up… and don’t forget the gag!”
Last edited by Lost_the_keys 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
mranon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mranon »

wow this is a great one :D
thanks for sharing
someone helppppp my self-bondage went wrong and i am stuck
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Very, very hot
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Last edited by Lost_the_keys 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
DIRK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DIRK »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 2 years ago
Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago Very, very hot
Thanks! If I ever get more time, I plan to continue.
I hope so. You got me interested
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic