Heather's New Experience (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
bourbonbeard

Heather's New Experience (M/F)

Post by bourbonbeard »

[mention]Lost_the_keys[/mention] inspired me to write this out, so here we go.

This happened about 4 years ago. I was on the dating/kink app called Kinkd, and if it's still around, I would highly recommend it. My Story April's Tanning Session and this one all happened because of that wonderful app.

Essentially, it worked like all the other dating apps but of course, you talked about kinks instead of normal, vanilla stuff.

I matched with this girl in my city, lets call her Heather, one early afternoon. We quickly got to talking about what we liked, what interested us in kink and bondage, ect. Heather had never been tied up or gagged before, but I had tied a few women up to this point (including April) and felt quite comfortable about it. After a quick exchange we agreed to meet up that same evening. That was crazy to me! I'd never hooked up with somebody on the same day (well, I did pick up a girl at a bar once and tie her with scarfs, but that's another story) with the sole purpose being bondage. April had to wait a few weeks, while Heather was chomping at the bit.

We agreed I would drive to pick her up and bring her to my apartment. I drove the 20 something minutes to a town outside of my city and parked outside her neighborhood, which turned out to be a trailer park. No judgement on my end, but it did throw me for a loop. She said she would walk to the entrance, get in my car, and off we'd go. Looking back, the whole thing still seems insane to me.

I parked and texted her through the app and waited about 10 minutes until she showed up. I was getting pretty nervous; is this a bad idea? What if it doesnt go well? What if this whole thing is a sham? But low and behold, after ten minutes, I saw her walking towards my car. I rolled down my window, "Hi there, are you Heather?"

"Yes, are you X?"

"I am! Nice to meet you." She opened the door and climbed in. Now, Im not going to lie to anyone, even over an anonymous messaging board. Heather was not the prettiest girl. Her face left a lot to be desired, but she had expressed interest in being tied up, and hey, that's what I'm about.

What she lacked in looks she made up for with her chest; if anyone has read my other stories, I certianly have a type, and that is women who are well endowed. Heather was no exception. She climbed into my passenger seat with a black cardagen, white tank top, and jeans. She was nearly busting out of her tank top.

"Thanks for picking me up. I have to admit, I thought you wouldnt come!"
Chuckling, I said, "Why would you think that?"
"I don't know! Ive never done something like this before. Have you?"
I admitted to her I hadnt.

At this point it was pretty dark, and we were driving back to my apartment. What I didn't tell her was that I had stashed my pair of real metal handcuffs in the compartment between the seats. After we exchanged small talk for a few minutes, I opened up the compartment and said, "Heather, are you ready to be bound for the first time?"
"What? NOW??"
If ive learned anything after a few encounters like this, it's all about confidence.
"Yes. I want you to cuff your hands in front of you, and put the seatbelt over the middle of the handcuffs (Doing so would effectively keep her hands cuffed while also down at her lap).

"Ummm this is pretty fast"
"I know, but it'll be fun to drive while you're cuffed!"
I think we were both high on how fast everything was moving; we had hardly talked for more than 4 hours, let alone had any physical embrace. And yet I was asking this complete stranger to cuff herself in a strangers car.

Well, she did it.

"Ok, sure."
"Great!" I instructed her to cuff her hands in front of her, seatbelt looped over the middle, effectively keeping her hands out of the way.

We continued to make small talk while sheepisly giggling, and I kept looking over at my busty captive. "So, what do you do for fun?"
"Oh, normal stuff. Watch movies, smoke, party, hang out with my..."
As casually as I could, I took my right hand and slide it down her tank top and started groping her tits. Her tone immediately shifted from nervously casually to very surprised and clearly turned on.

"Oh...oh my....what....oh my."
I told her to keep talking.

"Ummm.....you know, I like to cook..."
"So do I," I said as I pinched her nipple. Her tits were incredibly big, and being able to casually touch her breasts while driving (and for it to be a stranger I'd just met) remains one of my favorite bondage memories. It's hard to describe the excitement, nervousness, and "newness" of the experience. And we were both revealing in it.

I continued to ask her casual questions about herself while touching her breasts while she was cuffed, and it turned us on a great deal. I do admit it was a big, big risk to take, but thankfully, it paid off (and we had talked extensivly in the four hours leading up to the meet-up about what was ok and what wasn't, and we had agreed anything over the pants was fine. I just think me being so forward and springing the cuffs on her in the car was quite the surprise).

As we got closer to my apartment, it was pitch black out, and I ended up pulling both her tits out entirely and looking and pawing at them for the rest of the drive. She got very into it, and was some great foreplay for what was about to come once we got to my place.

Once we finally parked by my apartment, I didn't want to uncuff her. We continued to chat in the dark car while I played with her breasts. I continued to squeeze her, and asked, "Heather, are you ready to be properly tied up?"
"Well, do I have a choice?" She smirked at me.
"No" I laughed. "No, you do not.

I put her breasts back in her tank top, and uncuffed one of her wrists. I unbuckled her seatbelt. "Lean forward, and put your hands behind your back."
She complied, and I cuffed her hands behind her in my dark car.

"Ok, time to go inside."
"What if someone sees us!" By this point it was near 11pm, and the nearest streetlight was a few blocks up, so it wasn't much of a risk.
"Don't worry, it's plenty dark enough for me to sneak my captive inside."
She smiled a bit and said, "Ok, let's go."

(Let me know your thoughts! We had a lot more fun)
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Love it so far! I really like your writing style, you take the time to describe what’s going on, what you were thinking, etc. Looking forward to reading the rest of the story!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great to see you posted the story! These meet-ups are always exciting... and south better when it leads to bondage right away!

Please, keep going with what happens next.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

I walked Heather inside while she was cuffed and lead her upstairs to my room. Now, when we talked over the app, she mentioned she was curious about being tied up and roughly played with. Luckily for me, I love to be a little rough with my damsels (consensually of course). And what I mean by rough is impact play, (spanking, slapping their tits) clamps, and more fun wicked things.

“Turn around and face the wall.” She complied wordlessly. “Good girl. I’m going to strip you and tie up your beautifully big Breasts.” She made a little Umpf sound and I processed to take off her jeans and then uncuff her. I quickly stripped away her tank top and bra, and immediately groped her exposed breasts. They felt so full and perfect in my hands.

I grabbed a few coils of rope and put her arms in a box tie and then tied a chest harness. I spun her around to face me.

“How does it feel?”
She squeaked out “good. It feels tight but good”
I felt her up and lightly teased her and kissed her. Then, I put my hand around her throat and pinned her to the wall and began smacking her chest with my other hand.

“Do you like that?”
“YES. Please sir, abuse me”

It was all I needed to hear. I smacked that poor girls tits over and over and over again until they turned a bright red. It was glorious.

I gave her a bit of a break before tying her to a kitchen chair (which I brought up to my room) and proceeded to suck on her nipples while touching her clit. She came very quickly. I then “forced” her to give me a blow job while she was bound to the chair, tits roped and engorged beautifully.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Sounds like a great night! Glad she was into everything. Was this a one time deal? Or was she a "regular" in your ropes / cuffs?
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 2 years ago Sounds like a great night! Glad she was into everything. Was this a one time deal? Or was she a "regular" in your ropes / cuffs?
This was a one time deal. As fun as it was, she was kinda weird and to be perfectly Frank, smelled quite terrible “down there” if you catch my drift. That pretty much sealed the deal on not doing anything after lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic