[F/M] spending the night at my girlfriend feet

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
laboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

[F/M] spending the night at my girlfriend feet

Post by laboy »

Me and my girlfriend have been together for a decent time now. We often play some bondage games and tie eachother up. She knows I have a foot fetish, but we haven’t done much for that (besides this story).

So Saturday at around 2 I get asked the question, “hey baby, can I tie you up?” Seeing as how I was bored I obliged and decided to let her tie me up. She ran upstairs and came down with 2 huge rolls of duct tape and a sleep mask. She taped up my wrists and elbows and then pinned them to my back with more tape. She then taped up my ankles, knees, and calves and pushed me onto the couch. I was then blindfolded.

“All done? This is super tight” we’re the last words I had before my mouth was assaulted by some horrid taste coming from a cloth. Another one was tied around my head to cleave gag me, and then she wrapped what had to be at least 20 layers of tape around my mouth. “How’s that tasting baby, you look so hot chewing on my socks” was the next thing she said. She stuffed her dirty socks in my mouth! She wore this pair for at least 3 whole days before this(and she sleeps with her socks on). They were horrid in taste, but I was so turned on by her dominance that I was in bliss.

She then pressed her feet in my face, turned on the tv, and watched about 2 hours worth of tv while assaulting my nose with her feet. She knows she has very stinky feet, and was mocking and laughing at me me every once in a while. The smell never got less tolerable, the more her feet aired out, the worse they were. I felt her get up and I felt her shoe be pressed over my nose. She was forcing me to smell inside her 4year old converse. This smell was worse than her feet, and her sadistic self wrapped duct tape around it and my head to keep it secure. “Imma clean up for a while babe, I’ll get you when I’m done” and she left me to chew on her sweaty socks and smell her old shoe. I was so humiliated and turned on, and she taped me up so tight that I could hardly move or make a sound.

After squirming for another hour hear her come down and she removes the shoe from my nose and instantly puts her feet back in my face “I wore slippers to make them sweatier” I knew instantly she wore a very old and stinky pair and my god her feet smelled putrid “I want you to cum with my feet in your face” we’re her next words as she sucked and jerked me off with her bare feet in my fac. After I came, she re taped the shoe over my nose and she got herself off while watching me squirm.

Overall I enjoyed being that helpless, but that was the worst smelling feet or socks I’ve ever came past.
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Sounds like an awesome experience - you have a great girlfriend!
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Honestly sounds like a dream and amazing break from reality... would happily accept the humiliation for some time removed of my usual freedoms
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Great story! Sounds like a blast!
Would love to hear more details!

Does your girlfriend maintain her feet / paint her toenails?
Did you enjoy yourself the whole time, or did the taste/smell get overwhelming/frustrating at some point?

Loved the image of you struggling with a putrid shoe while your girlfriend “enjoyed herself” 😈. How long did that take?

Overall amazing, thanks for sharing! Hopefully more experiences to come?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic