Tied Up At The Movie Theater (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied Up At The Movie Theater (M/F)

Post by Lost_the_keys »

I called Bree before leaving work and told her I would pick her up at 8 so we could go catch a movie. Her only instructions were to "wear a pullover sweatshirt with a big pocket on the front of it."

When I got to Bree's apartment, she was all ready to go. As requested, she was wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt with a pocket on the front of it. Her long hair was pulled back in a pony tail and the rest of her outfit consisted of very nicely fitting jeans shorts, shiny tan pantyhose and black ballet flat style shoes.

From her grin, Bree knew I had something kinky planned for her and from my smile, she knew I approved of her sexy pantyhose and short shorts with them.

I held up a coil of braided white nylon rope. Bree smiled as I walked closer, taking her left wrist and sliding it through her hoodie pocket so it was sticking out the other side. I crossed her wrists and began to snugly wrap the long, thin rope around and between her wrists as she watched with anticipation.

Each hard to reach knot got a firm tug before I weaved the rope ends back between the ropes circling her wrists, making it difficult to feel where the rope ends had gone after each knot was tied. Bree knew I wasn't making this easy for her to get out of, and she liked it!

I left a little longer rope ends as I slipped Bree's bound hands into the hoodie pocket. Running each of the rope ends out the openings of the pocket, I ran them around Bree's waist under the hoodie and tied them securely behind her back... she was stuck!

I went to Bree's room and selected a few pair of tan knee high stockings that matched the pantyhose she was wearing and stuffed them in my pocket.

"Let's go!" I said.

"Really?" she asked, unable to hide her excitement.

"We don't have to go to the movie if you don't want to?" I teased, knowing the rush of being tied in public had already overtaken her and there was no stopping this from happening now.

"No, we should go. I really want to see that." Bree lied, not caring about the movie, only wanting to be taken out tied up like this and being bound in the movie theater was taking her love of public bondage to a new level. (I had tied Bree a few times in my SUV while we were out and she had loved it.)

"Ok then, let's go." I said and led her out to my vehicle.

By time I got in, Bree had already kicked off her ballet flats and had her legs laying over the center counsel with her crossed feet in my seat, hoping to have them bound as well. She already knew my hands would be all over her legs in the shiny tan pantyhose.

Taking a coil of white nylon rope from behind the seat, I tied Bree's crossed ankles for the drive to the movie theater. I could see her hands squirming inside the pocket of her hoodie, but I know she wouldn't get loose.

I enjoyed caressing my hand over Bree's sexy bound legs as her feet twisted and tugged against the rope. Damn she looked hot all tied up!

Unfortunately, the drive there wasn't that long. I untied Bree's feet after we parked and helped her slip her shoes back on. I walked around and let her out of the vehicle and we headed in. The closer we got to the doors, the more excited I could see her becoming.

"I hope no one notices the rope marks on your ankles after all that squirming and pulling you did on the drive over!" I teased Bree, knowing that there were in fact no rope marks on her ankles.

"WHAT?!? OMG, how bad are they? Is someone really going to see? Maybe this isn't such a good idea..."

I interrupted Bree, "There are no rope marks, I'm messing with you."

"OMG! You ass! You had me freaking out there for a minute." she playfully scolded me.

We got out tickets as Bree tried to act casual with her hands in her hoodie pocket.

Once we got into the theater, it was dead. With it being a weeknight, there weren't many people there this evening. Bree sat to my left, swinging her legs across my lap. I slipped off her shoes as my right hand caressed and massaged her nylon clad feet. Bree leaned in close and I had my left arm around her as we watched the previews.

It turned out that only a few other people came in and ended up sitting further down in front of us.

As the lights dimmed down, I reached into my pocket and pulled out the few pair of tan knee highs I had grabbed from Bree's drawer and set them in her lap. Her eyes widened as she watched me wrap each of the first four stockings twice around her crossed ankles and tie them. The last two stockings I weaved around and between her ankles and did a cinch between them.

I put my arm back around Bree as she discretely pulled against the knee highs.

"I can't pull out of these." she whispered in my ear.

"Good!" was my reply as my hand resumed caressing and massaging her silky bound feet. I could have easily covered up the knee highs wrapped around her ankles with my hand if anyone had walked by, but no one did.

I kept Bree tied like that as she discretely pulled and tugged the entire time. (Bree always liked to fight against the ropes when she was bound. She said the more she struggled and realized how well she was bound and couldn't get free, the more it turned her on.)

As the credits were rolling, I untied Bree's ankles and slipped her shoes back on her feet. (I think she did have slight rope marks after pulling and discretely straining against the knee highs for a few hours, but I wasn't going to tell her that!)

Before we got up, I stuffed the knee highs into Bree's mouth. Her eyes widened as she smiled at me. Keeping the gag in place, I led her out to the vehicle.

I opened the door for Bree and she got in, giving me a big smile.

As expected, she had kicked her shoes off again by time I got in. I used the same white rope as before to tie her ankles, this time, side-by-side and cinched and knotted between them. I enjoyed caressing over her bound legs as we took the 'long' way back to her place.

When we arrived, it was late. I slipped Bree's shoes back on here bound feet, "Let's go!" I encouraged.

She looked at me as I tested her desire for discreteness in our bondage adventures with her growing love of risk taking and public bondage. I sat and let her decide if she wanted her ankles untied or knot... It didn't take long as she gave me the "I can't believe we're doing this look." and swing her bound feet down out of my lap.

I opened her door and she got out and slowly shuffled along beside me toward her building. There was no one outside and only a few lights on in the entire building. She continued to hold the assorted nylon knee highs in her mouth the entire time.

Once into her apartment, she leaned against the kitchen counter and wiggled her shoes off.

I walked to her bedroom and returned with two pair of tights and a scarf. Bree playfully kept her lips pressed together in mock defiance as I tried to stuff the tights into her mouth. I gave her a firm slap on her ass as her eyes lit up, quickly opening her mouth for me to stuff the tights into. I cleve gagged Bree with the scarf and bent her over the counter.

My hand rubbed up the silky back of Bree's legs, then planted a firm slap on each of her butt cheeks. Bree moaned softly through the gag as I continued her spanking.

By this point, Bree was worked up into a sexual frenzy that had to be satisfied, but that will have to be for another story.
Last edited by Lost_the_keys 6 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Fantastic, as always
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Bree sounds like an amazing girl. You're lucky to have found her! Awesome story!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

bourbonbeard wrote: 2 years ago Fantastic, as always
Thanks!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago Bree sounds like an amazing girl. You're lucky to have found her! Awesome story!
It was a great time, to bad it only lasted about 3 months.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Tiedandgagged wrote: 2 years ago That is a great adventure!nicely written. Thanks!
Thanks
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Very nice read. Did you have more adventures?
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Very nice read. Did you have more adventures?
Yes we did! I will have to write about out next bondage movie experience if there is interest.
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

What a fantastic and sexy story! I love bondage and the movies, so combining the two is a fun time :D I love the description given to the little details and the banter between you two
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Damsel-Dilara-Dee wrote: 2 years ago What a fantastic and sexy story! I love bondage and the movies, so combining the two is a fun time :D I love the description given to the little details and the banter between you two
Thanks, glad you enjoyed. Check out my other posts.
Goss1015
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Goss1015 »

Great Story!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Goss1015 wrote: 1 year ago Great Story!
Thank You, glad you enjoyed it.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

This is just like one of my longest held fantasies! Thanks for sharing!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago This is just like one of my longest held fantasies! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks! We actually tried this a few more times with her hands tied again and one time with handcuffs.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 1 year ago
Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago This is just like one of my longest held fantasies! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks! We actually tried this a few more times with her hands tied again and one time with handcuffs.
I conceptualized it as just draping a sweater or coat over the hands. Never thought about a rope around the waist or tying ankles once inside. That’s exciting!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago
I conceptualized it as just draping a sweater or coat over the hands. Never thought about a rope around the waist or tying ankles once inside. That’s exciting!
After I surprised her with the idea the first time, she wore an old hoodie for the next times and we had cut a tiny hole through it inside the big front pocket so we could run the rope ends through the hole and more discretely to tie behind her. I had tied a rope to the cuff chain and ran the rope ends through the hole the same way. It worked incredibly well!
Last edited by Lost_the_keys 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

After I surprised her with the idea the first time, she wore an old hoodie for the next times and we had cut a tiny hole through it inside the big front pocket so we could run the rope ends through the hole and more discretely run the rope ends through it to tie behind her. I had tied a rope to the cuff chain and ran the rope ends through the hole the same way. It worked incredibly well!

Brilliant!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

After I surprised her with the idea the first time, she wore an old hoodie for the next times and we had cut a tiny hole through it inside the big front pocket so we could run the rope ends through the hole and more discretely run the rope ends through it to tie behind her. I had tied a rope to the cuff chain and ran the rope ends through the hole the same way. It worked incredibly well!

Brilliant!
Thank you. Without the rope ends she was NEVER able to get herself free (and I never released her until we got home and had sone fun with her still stuck like that).
Last edited by Lost_the_keys 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Loved the story and the trick to tie her in public!
Hope to read more of your adventures!
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Flyingvulture wrote: 1 year ago Loved the story and the trick to tie her in public!
Hope to read more of your adventures!
Thanks! We did this hoodie bondage trick quite a bit.
TheOldPirate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOldPirate »

I've read about people doing something similar, with the hands in the pockets, except with handcuffs. And, of course, with COVID and the face masks, adding a gag is do-able as well.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

TheOldPirate wrote: 1 year ago I've read about people doing something similar, with the hands in the pockets, except with handcuffs. And, of course, with COVID and the face masks, adding a gag is do-able as well.
Thanks! It worked really well and she loved it.
Suzi Q
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Suzi Q »

I love you sharing this experience Thank you. We did something similar years ago. My husband took me to see the "The Bettie Page" movie starring Gretchen Moll. I had my hands tied from the beginning of the movie, when Bettie got gagged he gagged me. I had to finish the movie like hands tied and gagged. it was very exciting.

Thank you again for sharing,

SuziQ
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Suzi Q wrote: 1 year ago I love you sharing this experience Thank you. We did something similar years ago. My husband took me to see the "The Bettie Page" movie starring Gretchen Moll. I had my hands tied from the beginning of the movie, when Bettie got gagged he gagged me. I had to finish the movie like hands tied and gagged. it was very exciting.

SuziQ
Oh, fun! How were you gagged? I would have loved to watch!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Suzi Q wrote: 1 year ago I love you sharing this experience Thank you. We did something similar years ago. My husband took me to see the "The Bettie Page" movie starring Gretchen Moll. I had my hands tied from the beginning of the movie, when Bettie got gagged he gagged me. I had to finish the movie like hands tied and gagged. it was very exciting.

SuziQ
Glad you got to try something similar! We used the sweatshirt idea quite a few times. It was even better when I cut the hole in the pocket to make it easier to tie around her waist.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic