Tied Up At The Movie Theater (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Suzi Q
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Suzi Q »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago
Suzi Q wrote: 1 year ago I love you sharing this experience Thank you. We did something similar years ago. My husband took me to see the "The Bettie Page" movie starring Gretchen Moll. I had my hands tied from the beginning of the movie, when Bettie got gagged he gagged me. I had to finish the movie like hands tied and gagged. it was very exciting.

Thank you again for sharing,

SuziQ
Oh, fun! How were you gagged? I would have loved to watch!
He had brought a red ball gag in his pocket. it was quick and easy. i watched the rest of the movie with my hands tied and ball gagged. The theatre was pretty much empty...
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Suzi Q wrote: 1 year ago
Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago
Suzi Q wrote: 1 year ago I love you sharing this experience Thank you. We did something similar years ago. My husband took me to see the "The Bettie Page" movie starring Gretchen Moll. I had my hands tied from the beginning of the movie, when Bettie got gagged he gagged me. I had to finish the movie like hands tied and gagged. it was very exciting.

Thank you again for sharing,

SuziQ
Oh, fun! How were you gagged? I would have loved to watch!
He had brought a red ball gag in his pocket. it was quick and easy. i watched the rest of the movie with my hands tied and ball gagged. The theatre was pretty much empty...
Now that sounds like a great way to watch the movie!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Anyone else had any movie theater bondage lately?
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

No one else??
Boundtight
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundtight »

Great experience I’m on my way to get a hoody fit my partner and might have to head to the movies.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Boundtight wrote: 9 months ago Great experience I’m on my way to get a hoody fit my partner and might have to head to the movies.
You will have to share if you try it!
CrazyCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrazyCharlotte »

Sound fun, I’m just a little confused to how it was tied around her waist with her wrist in hoodie pocket. Was their a hole in the pocket?
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

CrazyCharlotte wrote: 7 months ago Sound fun, I’m just a little confused to how it was tied around her waist with her wrist in hoodie pocket. Was their a hole in the pocket?
Yes, for the second and subsequent time we cut a small hole in the inside part of the hoodie pocket so we could run the rope ends through it and tie them behind her back, hopelessly out of her reach.

The very first time we tried it, the thin rope ends ran out the sides of her pocket and then under the bottom of her hoodie and tied behind her. It was baggy, so no one would have ever noticed
the rope running out of her pockets and right back under the hoodie.

This was VERY effective, VERY discreet and VERY fun! She loved the rush of being so effectively tied and going out in public. Too bad this was well before COVID, she would have loved to be discreetly gagged as well.

You’ll have to post and let us know if you try it!
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

I would definitely be interested in seeing more tales. Bree sounds like a fun-loving, and risk-taking woman.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

The G-Man wrote: 7 months ago I would definitely be interested in seeing more tales. Bree sounds like a fun-loving, and risk-taking woman.
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic