First Time in the Bedroom (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First Time in the Bedroom (M/F)

Post by SilverLinings »

Ohhhhkay. Here I go. The obligatory “first time tied” post. Not actually my first time tied, but the first time I was bound in a sexual way. This story happened back when I was in college, freshman year. Two 19-year-olds who hadn’t a real clue about bondage, but definitely most things I enjoy about bedroom bondage I can trace back to this.

It was a Saturday night and my boyfriend at the time and I were coming back from a basketball game. We went to a very small college so it was all of a 5-minute walk across campus to get back to the dorm rooms. There was a party at one the house for the fraternity that he had just completed initiation for a few weeks prior. We were holding hands and he seemed a bit nervous, but I didn’t ask why. He didn’t really seem like himself at the game, either. It was weird. Finally, we got to between two dorms, standing in the common area between them and with some nerves myself, stopped us and said “Okay, what’s wrong?” We had been dating for about three months so I was almost positive that we were going to break up right then and there.

He was caught off guard and stammered, “I…um…let’s…let’s just go inside…” and he started walking again, pulling me along with him. We scanned into the building and made the quick walk to his single room, which he had procured by telling the Director that he was having too many issues with his roommate, which was true. It was a big single though, it seemed like a suite – It was very nice for a dorm room and was a definite perk of dating him.

So we head into his room and he closes the door. I kick off my light gray New Balance sneakers and he kicks off his white Blue Adidas. I was also wearing dark gray leggings and a navy blue t-shirt with a jean jacket and white ankle socks while he was wearing dark denim blue jeans and a red, white, and navy blue checkered button down, very American of him. We were both white and had brown hair, although his was in a buzz cut and mine was hanging loose halfway down my back. I was 5’7” and he was 6’ tall, both athletic builds. He played soccer and I ran track and field.

He is looking extremely nervous and I’m staring at him. I place my hands on my hips and say, a little annoyed, “So…?” I start to tear up a little bit knowing what was coming. He was still delaying.

“Is this it then?” I ask, forcing the subject.

Suddenly he gets a very confused look on his face, then realizes how all of this had looked.

“Oh….GOD NO!” He says, grabbing my hands and pulling me in for a hug. He pulls away and holds my hands again as a few tears start to roll down my cheeks.

“No, no, no not at all, this isn’t that….no, I’m so sorry it seemed like that…No not at all…”

We hadn’t dropped the L word yet, but if we had, he would have said it here.

I felt relieved and said something along the lines and basically collapsed into his arms, letting him hold my weight. I was about 125 pounds at the time, so not light, but he took me like it was nothing and lifted me back to my feet.

“So what is it then?!” I asked again.

He pulled me to the bed and we sat down. He was hanging his feet off the bed and I sat with my legs crossed.

“There’s something I’ve wanted to ask you…about how we’re having sex…”

“Okay, what?” I asked, bracing for him to ask if we can do it without condoms, which I was not ready to do.

“I, um, I…so…I don’t want you to think..I mean I don’t want it to come out wrong, it’s….” he stammered at me.

“WHAT?!?” I almost screamed at him, now smiling but my cheeks still a bit moist from the tears that had fallen before.

“I want to tie you up and fuck you, okay??”

The first thing that happened when he said this was I got an immediate pang of excitement in my chest and could almost feel the adrenaline rushing through my body. But, outwardly, I acted confused and didn’t say anything for a few seconds.

“Wh..what?” I asked him, again sounding somewhat confused but not put off.

“It’s just what I want to try, I think I’m into it. I mean, yes, I’m into it. When we’re not together….it’s what I watch.”

I let the thinnest of smiles come across my lips and he noticed.

“Uh….okay….” I said. “How?”

“I got some rope from the store...” he said, hopping off the bed and rummaging through one of his dresser drawers.

“If this okay, is it weird?” he asked me, concerned.

“Yeah, let’s give it a try…” I said, smiling and reaching my hands out toward him but staying on the bed with my legs crossed.

He leaped at me and we started making out on the bed, quickly becoming aroused, hot, and horny. Our clothes came off and when it was time for the main show, he reached down to the floor where he’d dropped the ropes – which in retrospect were comically long, 10 feet at least. I slid down the bed as he straddled be bare chest, his hard cock hovering only a few inches from my face as he leaned over and took each wrist and tied it to the cheap wooden bed frame that was provided for each person.

It wasn’t a great tie job, but it did get the job done. Maybe I could have slipped out of the ropes, but I played along and pulled on them a few times to show him that he’d properly secured me to the bed.

He went and switched off the lights, which didn’t make the room completely dark. Some light bled in from the lights outside the window, but it was dark enough.

“One more thing,” he said, as he opened up a dresser drawer again. What else? I thought.

He got up on top of me again, straddling my hips with something in his hands.

“Open your mouth?” He commanded, smiling. I couldn’t see too much detail on his face in the new darkness, but I could see him smiling.

“Whammm?!” I said, but didn’t finish the question as he pushed something soft against my tongue with both hands. It was stretched out and he pulled my head up off the pillow and pulled the material behind my head.

“Whap mm piff??” I asked.

The gag only being mildly effective, I could still talk and ask questions that he would understand.

“It’s one of my soccer socks,” he answered.

“Ewwm” I said, slightly jumbled.

“Whatever, its clean”, he said and went back to kissing my neck and re-arousing me. A few minutes later he inserted and fucked me. He was definitely turned on by the situation more than I was as I ended up not climaxing and he finished much faster than he normally would.

“Keep gom!” I told him as he started to slow down and I tried to press myself into him as he pumped over and over.

“Keep gom!” I said through the gag again, but he was on empty and was softening up.

Oh well, the life of a girl, right?

He pulled the now soaking sock down from my mouth, untied it from behind my head, and kissed me nice and long on the mouth, exhausted and resting on top of me, still inserted.

He untied me shortly after. We snuggled and took a nap before getting dressed again and heading to the party.

He tied me to the bed a few more times for sex but we only dated for the rest of the year and never really went further than this type of experience. I’m assuming he continued to be into bondage, but we haven’t talked about it since. I certainly got more into bondage in the bedroom, but not really until a few years after college.

Hope you enjoyed!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Yes, I enjoyed!
Last edited by rtbw 3 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.
emily-a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emily-a »

I liked it too! Glad you had a good time losing your bondage virginity... and then you never looked back. ;)
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Cute story!
Thank you for sharing.

So sad that you were left without an orgasm, but I guess it's part of the learning curve 😊
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Great story! Thanks for sharing.
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

This was a great read, thank you for sharing! Boy, I sure hope you didn’t lose interest in bondage after this 🤣
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilverLinings »

rtbw wrote: 3 weeks agoYes, I enjoyed!
Good, very happy, thanks for reading!
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilverLinings »

TightsBound wrote: 3 weeks ago This was a great read, thank you for sharing! Boy, I sure hope you didn’t lose interest in bondage after this 🤣
Noooo au contraire, this was just the beginning! I'm here now, aren't I? :lol: :lol:
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilverLinings »

charliesmith wrote: 3 weeks ago Great story! Thanks for sharing.
Thank you, and thanks for reading!
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilverLinings »

emily-a wrote: 3 weeks ago I liked it too! Glad you had a good time losing your bondage virginity... and then you never looked back. ;)
Thank you! Indeed, never looked back :)
Knowledge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knowledge »

Quite a first-time experience, boyfriend probably shouldn't have ambushed you with gag though. Still, it has brought out something into your life that you still pursue to this day. Hope you have more adventures that you're willing to share!
"Even among misfits you’re a misfit"-accurate for me
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilverLinings »

Knowledge wrote: 3 weeks ago Quite a first-time experience, boyfriend probably shouldn't have ambushed you with gag though. Still, it has brought out something into your life that you still pursue to this day. Hope you have more adventures that you're willing to share!
I agree! We did talk about that afterwards and he admitted he got really excited and a little carried away. Wasn't the biggest deal, though. It was his first time doing bondage in sex, as well. Like I said, two goofy 19 year olds taking the first step on their bondage journey, haha.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great bondage story.
Bondage_suisse17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondage_suisse17 »

Nice story :)
superduperwaveydavey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by superduperwaveydavey »

Excellent story! Thanks for posting.
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilverLinings »

Thank you @Tiengag5 @superduperwaveydavey @Bondage_suisse17 !

It was fun to write so hopefully I'll do another soon.
Goalie123092
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Goalie123092 »

I have to admit, college experiences are still some of the best I will ever have. I don’t know what’s so erotic about them but they really do just hit differently.
NR47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NR47 »

Cute story, I enjoyed it) First times can be awkward of course, but also such a rush of excitement. Your story reminds me of how I felt the first time my girlfriend decided to gag me during bondage...it felt amazing!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic