An innocent game (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
roper890
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

An innocent game (M/F)

Post by roper890 »

Back in the early days of college, I was hanging out with this girl (we’ll call her Amy) who was crazy into BDSM and Shibari. Lots of fun, though me and her never actually dated. Still, she got tied up and fondled enough for it come off that way.
This story isn’t about her though. This story is about her roommate (Hailey). Hailey was just fresh from highschool, barely 18. She was a very sweet girl, very spunky, and tiny. Like, when I say tiny, I mean she was about 4 foot 8! She was a dancer too, so I think she weighed in, soaking wet, 85 lbs. Long brown hair with very straight bangs, she just looked too young to be at college.
Fast forward a few weeks into her first semester. I’m hanging with Amy, who was in sweats, t-shirt, and lots of ropes with a long cock gag in her mouth. I was watching the Witcher on their TV, and Amy was doing the same.
And then Hailey got back from class. From the look on her face, it was obvious Amy had never told her about this little bit about her life.
“Uh… hey guys,” she said, looking more than a little concerned. “Uh… what’s going on?” Fortunately, I was able to get Amy untied and ungagged before things went sideways. She explained it very clearly and calmly, impressive considering she had rope marks all over her body.
A week or two went by, and Hailey didn’t mention it again. I thought all was normal, until I got a text from Hailey, asking me to come over.
And to bring my rope. So I was at her apartment in minutes, more than a little curious. Hailey was waiting, and as I stepped inside, I thought I might pass out from the heat.
We went to ISU, and it was winter, and anyone familiar with Idaho cold knows just how bad it can get. I noticed that Hailey was dressed in short shorts and a tight fitting t-shirt, and her hair was tied up in a ponytail. No offense to her, but her upper portion of her body was not exactly… big.
She had very little boobs. Still, her shirt was very tight, and I couldn’t help but see the slight curves.
“What’s up?” I asked. Hailey looked a little nervous, but also determined.
“I want to be tied up!” she announced. “Amy told me about it, and it sounds like something I want to try!” Now I’m all for tying up willing ladies. But this was not exactly what I had expected.
“Um… okay,” I said, setting my bag of ropes down and taking off my coat. “Is… is Amy here?” I’m not opposed to this. Not in the slightest! But I would rather have Amy at the ready in case things got weird.
“Nope! And I want to get tied up now!” Knowing that I wouldn’t have a say in the matter, I got down to business.
“Alrighty then. Have you ever been tied up before?” Hailey shook her head.
“Nope!” This was going to be interesting.
“Okay then. Turn around please.” I went with something easy for her first time. Pulling her arms behind her back so that they formed a square, I bound her arms in a classic box-tie. I looped ropes under and over her little breasts, and while the ropes were firm, they weren’t overly tight. Hailey looked down at the ropes, biting her lip and pulling on her bonds.
“It feels… loose,” she said, giving me an accusing look. “I want it tighter!”
Now, I believe in treating women right: respect, kindness, and compassion. That being said, I am also a dom. With a weird ability to sniff out brats. And my “brat-dar” was starting to ping.
“You want it tighter?” I said, keeping my tone soft and calm.
“Duh!”
“Okay then.” This time, I tied her hands palm to palm, and this time, the rope was tight. With her wrists tied, I looped rope around her upper arms, just above her elbows.
“What are you-“ Hailey began to ask, but then gasped as I pulled the rope tight, forcing her elbows together. Her chest was thrust forward, and her tiny tits got just a bit more pronounced.
“Whoa,” Hailey said as I tied the rope into place. “That’s more what I-“ I grabbed her and pulled her tight against me, my hand clamped firmly over her lips. The initial surprise caused her to squirm in my grasp, her eyes huge as she tried to talk through my hand.
“You are going to be quiet while I work,” I told her. It’s interesting how when outside of this type of situation, I’m the kinda guy who waits quietly for orders and do what I’m told.
But when I had a woman bound and in my grasp, it was like flipping a switch.
“When I pull my hand away, you won’t speak unless I say so. And you will refer to me as sir.” I didn’t phrase it like a question, but Hailey, her eyes still wide, nodded slowly. I pulled my hand away, and then continued with the rope. Hailey watched in silence as I bound her breasts, using my favorite style, the pentagram chest harness, which formed a star around her chest, making her tits grow just a little more.
“How does this feel,” I asked her. Hailey, who’d been shifting in the ropes a little, gave me a nervous smile.
“Good… sir.”
“Good girl,” I replied. At this point, I had removed my flannel and t-shirt. I worked on a ranch while I wasn’t doing school, so while I wasn’t as big as a gym bro, I was still in good condition. Making her sit on the couch, I pulled her legs up and tied them separately, with her left ankle tied to her left thigh, and same with the right. I helped her to kneel on the floor, her legs frog tied.
“Whoa!” Hailey exclaimed, her eyes somehow getting bigger. “This…” She trailed off as I went down on one knee in front of her.
“Did I say you could talk?” Hailey shook her head, now looking both anxious and excited. Without hesitation, i pulled her forward and slapped my hand against her tiny ass. She let out a little yelp, but I hadn’t hit her too hard.
“You like this?” I asked, and Hailey didn’t seem able to stop the grin growing on her lips.
“I do sir!” I smiled too, breaking my grim character.
“Good. How about…” Very slowly, I placed my hands just above her hips. Hailey’s breathing increased speed a little at my touch, her eyes locked on mine. My hands slid slowly up her body, gentle as a doves wing.
“This?”
She nodded. Her whole body was quivering, and I found myself entranced by her incredibly dark brown eyes. My hands were now on either side of her bound chest, her rock hard nipples very evident though the tight shirt. My right hand went to her left breast, squeezing it gently and giving her nipple a little pinch. Hailey let loose a soft moan, her eyes fluttering slightly.
My other hand drifted up to the back of her neck, finding the hair tie and sliding it free from her dark tresses.
“Right now,” I said, squeezing a bit harder. “You belong to me.”
“Yes sir,” she whispered.
I kissed her, my tongue entering her mouth, her breath becoming mine, me pulling her tiny body against me. She was on my lap, and I lost track of time. My mouth was on her neck, and she made no objection as I ripped her shirt to get access to lower. Her tiny breasts were perfect, her sculpted body cold against my hot skin.
I eventually retired her legs so they were bound together, and she lay on me, her head resting on my shoulder, her bound body snuggled close to me. She actually fell asleep, me holding her and occasionally brushing my hand across her naked torso.
When Amy returned at around 11 pm, she looked rather pleased to see us on the couch.
“You two didn’t fuck did you?” she asked quietly as she shut the door.
Interestingly, we hadn’t. Hailey had given me a questioning look when she realized that despite the rock hard cock she’d felt pressing against her through my pants, I wasn’t taking her shorts off.
“Something to look forward too,” I told both her and Amy. Hailey didn’t stir as I carried her to her bed, still bound. I gently untied her, massaging where the ropes left deep marks in her otherwise smooth flesh. This made her mumble, and her eyes fluttered open. She smiled and traced my cheek with her fingers.
“Thank you sir,” she told me drowsily.
“I’ll see you tomorrow,” I said, kissing her on her forehead. “Tonight was just the beginning.”

I dunno if I’ll post more stories about me and Hailey. But this was several years ago. Me and Hailey now have two little girls (twins). Those three girls are my life, and I’m happier than i have ever been.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Great to hear [mention]roper890[/mention] - you've a lot to thank Amy for :D
roper890
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by roper890 »

tickletied84 wrote: 9 months ago Great to hear @roper890 - you've a lot to thank Amy for :D
Don’t I know it!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great story! Thanks for sharing.
Boundtight
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundtight »

Great story thank you
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Well written. I liked it.
TheBoss
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheBoss »

Nice writing style and great account of a match made in heaven. I hope your shared fantasy will keep your relationship vital and fresh for 40 years, as it has mine. Bedroom play will keep you young.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

The way you basically took command of the situation over her commentary was awesome.

Great story, thank you for sharing!

I can see that she loved it so much she decided to keep you around :9
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
TheBoss
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheBoss »

This delicate and tasteful presentation of such a heart poundingly lovely encounter reveals your true talent. Hopefully you will continue to share this talent with the love bondage community. I married my 90 pound girl friend who discovered my bondage magazines accidentally. Naturally I had to calm her fears by securing her tiny form and administering the full measure of loves pleasure. Our fantasies and intimate games have kept our marriage fresh and vital through out the years. Thank you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic