proposal weekend M/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

proposal weekend M/F

Post by Vicki »

Hubby and I hadn’t seen each other in 4 months. Me at college and Hubby out of the contry for work. When he came home. He picked me up at the College Condo and we drove 6 hours (stopped for breakfast) to a hotel resort located on one of the American Great Lakes. He had arranged for us to have one of the suites and early check in. The suite faced the lake.
I give a more detail description of clothing but Hubby and I wasted no time taking our clothes off ourselves and each other. By the time we got to the master suite we had clothing marking the path. We couldn’t wait and spent a good 3 hours having traditional and not so traditional sex. Traditional missionary style taking me from behind, me on his lap riding his manhood. Oral sex blow jobs. We just couldn’t get enough. (ahh, young love. These days it is a long kiss and a night of binge watching and popcorn…most nights…we do bring out the younger selves for rematches…) So As I laid on the half made bed catching my breath Hubby went into the living room area and return with his bag.
“I have presents” Hubby teased and handed me a wrapped box. I quickly unwrapped it a found a satin light blue nighty with matching robe both stopped around my knee. It was beautiful. He then pulled out a nylon black book bag and handed it to me. “I created my own little toy bag to use on you.” I found the usual. Ropes, Duct tape, Scarves and bandanas for gags and blindfolds. I dug thru and found a pair of handcuffs and 2 ballgags.
I smiled. “When do we start”?
“Now,” Hubby guided me to the foot of the queen size canopy bed. He took one of the ropes wrapped it around my left wrist then tied it to the left post. He did the same to the right. He then took rope and tied my ankles together and my legs above and below the knee He took a small hot pink ball gag and inserted it into my mouth he buckled it tightly under my hair. I faced the bed. Hubby took a few moments to move the suitcase off the bed and moved the wrapping box and gift off the bed and placed it on the Sofa in front of the fireplace across from the bed. He then stood behind me and started fondling my breasts as he kissed my neck and shoulder. His fingers found my clit and we began the cycle of arousal. This time he stopped and went to lay on the bed staring at me as I stood helplessly similar to Fay Raye before King Kong came.
I strained against the ropes Mmmmppphh into the ballagag knowing my movements and Breasts bobbing was what he was looking at. He slowly fell asleep to my shock.

Hubby woke up an hour and a half later to find I had drool all over my chest and my body tired from the position I was force to remain in. He apologized and quickly untied my wrists from the posts and scooped me in his arms. Sitting me on the bed and propping pillows behind my back and head to help me sit comfortably. He slowly removed the ballgag and untied my legs and ankles. He got me a glass of ice water and went into the bathroom. I heard water being ran for a bath and allowed my muscles to rest. Hubby scooped me into his arms and carried me into a warm bubble filled bathtub with a couple candles lit around the tub. He washed my hair for me and allowed me to enjoy the soak in the tub. He leaves me to take a shower in the second bedroom’s bathroom. I am see him return wearing Satin light blue pajama bottoms. He tells me he is ordering room service for us and when I am ready come into the living room. He lays the robe on the toilet seat lid. “Tonight’s dinner is causal”.
I finish bathing climb out of the tub and dry off and dry my hair with the blow dryer in the bathroom. I wrapped the robe around me and do a simple knot. I walk out to the living room /dining room- table with 4 straight back wooden chairs/kitchenette to fine the table set for dinner and Hubby kneeling on one knee holding an open ring box. The Diamond ring is opal shape and 3 carts. I started crying.
“I know we probably won’t be able to schedule the wedding for a few years but I don’t want to lose the chance to be yours”. He said.
I just kept nodding. He stood up and we kissed. Agreeing that it might be best until after our bondage weekend to put the ring on my finger. We ate dinner and then Hubby took me back into the bedroom. He removed the robe and tied my arms to my side so rope was wrapped under my breast around my waist he laid me on the bed tied my ankles and legs together He then went to put room service tray out in the hall and cleaned up the bathroom a little . He returned and we started kissing passionately. It was decided that instead of doing the tourist things of shopping or leaf peeping (walking thru the woods in the fall to see the leaves changing colors) and the like I would be his captive.
He took the roll of duct tape and ripped off 5 pieces laying them over my mouth so a satisfying MMMHHHPPP came from me. He turned the lights out so the only light in the room was the TV above the fireplace. He cuddle me in his arms and fondle me as well as sucked on my breast. He eventually fell asleep. (part 2 coming)
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Lovely mix of romance and bondage [mention]Vicki[/mention] - welcome back!
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

Part 2 final part.

The next morning I awoke to Hubby lightly tracing my breast. He asked if I had a good night sleep. I nodded and tried to speak but it came out as MMMPPPHHHH.
“So the plan today is I will pick out an outfit for you. Let you get change and we get you in a nice secure position so I can get some work done and make sure you don’t escape me. Once I am done with work I am going to enjoy some sport with you.” He then started kissing me thru the gag and started fondling my breast. Moaned in delight enjoying his touch. Found the clit once again and rubbed it. He brought me to the point where I was about to cum then he untied my legs and ankles and took me once again. He finally pulled the tape off my mouth and untied me. I used the facilities and did some yoga to flex and moved all my muscles. I dressed in black stretch pants and red long sleeve shirt. We ate breakfast and I went to brush my teeth. I hate being gagged after I eat. Yes, a lot of time when I games it happens but when I can do it I brush my teeth and I was grateful.
Hubby crossed my wrists behind my back and taped them together with the roll of duct tape. He then started wrapping tape around my torso stating under my breast and stopping around my waist. He Took a white large handkerchief and stuffed it into my mouth and used a white scarf and cleave gag me to hold it in place. He took a second white scarf and blindfolded me. He then taped my ankles together and taped my legs together above my knees.
I spent the afternoon struggling as he worked on his latest project. He would take breaks once and a while and came over to fondle me and whisper sexual talk into my ears. At one point he ripped my shirt to free the breast (the shirt he replaced later) and suck on them for a while. He then placed Nipple clips on each breast. (Something I am not fond of but he will use them on me once in a while to be the mean captor torturing his victim.) The nipple clips didn’t stay on too long but long enough to get annoyed with them while he finished for the day.
Hubby came back to me and pulled me onto my feet. He made me hop across the room then made me kneel on the floor I heard his belt coming undone and the zipper of his pants. He removed clamp from my left breast and gentle pull on the chain so the right clamp pulled on my nipple. “You’ll give me a blow job right?” I nodded and felt the cleave gag being removed and the handkerchief being pulled out. My mouth was numb and stretched so it was easier to give him a blow job. Once completed He gagged me again with the cleave gag. He pulled me onto my feet and lifted me over his shoulder. He carried me to the master bedroom and tossed me onto the center of the bed. He removed the tape from my ankles and legs and pulled my pants off. (No didn’t wear panties for this reason). He took me.
We had Sex a couple times and he gave me oral twice in various stages of me being untied until we laid breathlessly on the bed with me completely free.
We again ordered room service and settled in bed for an evening of TV watching for our last night together. He would take me back to college in the morning and get back on a plane to leave the country again. Before going to sleep Hubby said he had an idea he wanted to try. He was dressed in his pajama bottoms and I had the nighty on. He stared by tying my wrists together in front of me and tied my ankles together. He cleaved gagged me with a black bandana. I watch as he took another piece of rope and tied his ankles together. He explained that tonight we would both be held captive. He set the timer on the TV to shut off in an hour. He then placed pulled out a long black belt with notched all around it and the pair of handcuffs. He placed a string necklace around my neck that held the handcuff key. He cleave gagged himself placed one of the cuffs around his right wrist. He took the belt and looped it around himself and pulled me close making sure my wrists wasn’t smashed between us and buckled the belt by my right elbow so his arms where trapped by the belt and he where bounded together. He then handcuffed his other wrist so his arms held me. In the morning he would be able to reach the buckle but for that evening we laid helplessly against one another. We kissed each other thru the gags and struggled against our bonds long after the TV shut off leaving us in darkness.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Great to hear the conclusion of this [mention]Vicki[/mention] Seems like you found a keeper there - even if he has to keep you tied up so you don't distract him from work :D
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Nice story [mention]Vicki[/mention] I really like.you both tied up in Bed at the end
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic