TUGs With Nate: Bob + The Sleep Sack M/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

TUGs With Nate: Bob + The Sleep Sack M/M

Post by TightsBound »

This is a follow up to my previous TUGs With Nate stories. The Great Escape and Feels Like The First Time.

Since those stories, Nate and I have continued to get together for bondage weekends. As we progressed, our meet ups became gradually more adult in nature. This particular visit introduced the use of vibrators. It was also the first time we had someone else involved in our bondage games. This story is about when Nate introduced me to Bob.

Nate met Bob online and eventually moved to playing in person. Nate told me that when I first talked to him about bondage, it encouraged him to find other like minded people. Bob is in his 50s, about six feet tall and skinny. He's also 100% dom. Nate and I are both subby switches, so finding a pure dom who loves tying people up was a dream come true.

Bob arrived at Nate's apartment with several bags of goodies. Rope, straps, bandanas, and other toys. He came prepared for a fun weekend. Bob pulled from his bag of tricks two black, stretchy darlex sleep sacks. The darlex was a lot like spandex, thin and stretchy but very strong. If you don't know, sleep sacks encase you in a tight cocoon with a zipper pulled up to the neck. The zipper can be adjusted so it can be opened to expose strategic locations. There are internal pocks that you slide your arms into to keep them restrained. Once inside and zipped, escape is virtually impossible, especially for non-contortionists like myself.

Bob zipped us each into a sleep sack and let us roll around for a few minutes. It was at this moment I realized a few things.
A: This was very snug, it was technically a size too small for me.
2: It was secure, I was definitely not getting free.
D: I loved it. I really really really loved it. In more ways than one.

The way the tight darlex compressed against me was like a warm embrace. The tight stretchy material offered only a little give as tried to break free before pulling my limbs back to reality. As I squirmed, the material rubbed against me in all the right places, causing me to get very aroused. The material reminded me of my favorite things, tights and pantyhose, which turned me on even more. With my erection pressing firmly against the tight cocoon, (a size too smaller btw) it was probably very obvious to Bob and Nate how much I loved it, but I didn't care. I was in heaven.

From his never ending bags of toys, Bob retrieved several bandanas. Standing over me, he said a witty line about me having any last words, and then pulled the bandana between my teeth. He repeated this action on Nate, so we were both bound twinsies. I love cleave gags, so I would have been fine if this was going to be it, but then Bob added three more bandanas to my mouth, pretty effectively silencing me. It was a this point I had a fourth revelation: I love effective mulit layer gags. That feeling being tied up and helpless while your captor adds more to your gag simply because they can, I like that feeling. (In future ties, Bob would cleave and OTM gag me with a good 8 bandanas, but that's another story.) To finish me off, Bob tied one last bandana over my eyes, leaving me in the dark with only my arousal to keep me occupied.

Nate I were bound in the sleep sacks and rolling around on the floor for only 20 minutes or so. It didn't take long before my struggling turned to trying to hump and rub against the darlex, desperate to make the stretchy material slide and rub against my throbbing erection. With my arms kept firmly at my sides, I was unable to get the satisfaction I desired. But that moment would come.

The next morning, it was just Bob and me, as Nate spent the night cuffed and locked in his own closet. We use baby monitors for safety. I broke the ice and asked Bob to put me back in the sleep sack, and took it a step further and asked him to use a vibrator. Less than 10 minutes later, I was back in the tight cocoon, blindfolded, and thoroughly gagged. Bob made it more secure and strapped me down to Nate's unoccupied bed, not that he was using it. Being fully encased in the tight darlex with tight straps holding me down, gagged and blindfolded, I was back in heaven, and then Bob turned on the vibrator. This visit was the first time Nate and I used the vibrator on each other. Up to this point, it was limited to simply strapping the hitachi wand in place while fully clothed and turning it on, occasionally playing with the speed to mess with each other. But then Bob showed me what vibrator play could really be like.

Bob slowly moved the wand over my erection, slowly moving up my shaft and then down. The wand vibrated and massaged my balls, then moved up the shaft yet again and stimulated the tip. My bulge was still trapped and encased under the tight darlex, which I think helped send the vibrations all over my crotch. As far as I was concerned at the point, Bob could conduct an orchestra with that vibrator, and it was still only on low. When Bob switched the vibrator to high and continued the pleasurable assault up and down rock hard cock, my moaning got much louder. I was so loud, Bob clamped his hand over my already gagged mouth. And with it came my fifth revelation: I love being hand gagged while tied up. Like multiple gags, it adds to that helpless feeling. With his hand pressed down over my mouth and my body strapped down, the only thing I could do was wiggle my toes. That, and take the full strength of the vibrating wand pressed firmly against my cock.

Bob continued to trace the vibrator along the bulge protruding from the tight cocoon. The feeling of being massaged, tickled, stimulated and pleasured while completely bound and helpless was indescribable. The vibrator came to rest right on the center of my cock. My breathing quickened. My moans became even louder. As I approached the edge and the point of no return, the vibrator persisted. I exploded in ecstasy. My body bucked and shook, but the sack and straps held me down. I moaned and practically screamed so loudly, its a good thing Bob's hand was still pressed over my gagged mouth. I just experience one of the best orgasms of my life. And for the first time ever, it came from a man.

Bob left me in my cocooned nirvana for another half hour. After the incredible events just a few minutes before, I dozed off in my bonds. The next thing I knew, Bob returned and started to untie me. I had to get cleaned up and Nate had to be let of his prison. Aside from my loud moans, he probably had no idea what happened.

We had more bondage fun with Bob that weekend, including being roped into a great chair tie, some straitjacket fun, and my first duct tape mummification. But the sleep sack was the most enjoyable and memorable part of the visit. My first orgasm from a man, and thanks to subsequent visits, not the last.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Cool story. Sounds like you had tons of fun!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]TightsBound[/mention] Awesome experience, my friend. Super well written and enjoyable.
Was very happy to see darlex sleepsacks coming into play here, as you and I appear to be the only ones on this entire board who have experience with such gear.

If you type "darlex" in the forum's search engine, you'll see how much of a rarity its mention is on here.

It also appears as though our experiences with darlex sleepsacks were similar, the only difference being that I was the one staring down at my trapped victim and teasing his bulge.

Reading this brought back some fond memories.
Looking forward to reading more from you.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Couldn't resist reading this story with one of my favourite bondage items in the title. I can never resist a sleepsack!

All of my experience has been with the much more leathery variety but they are definitely a quick and easy way to achieve all-over, inescapable bondage, leaving the victim ready for further torments.

I feel with your account and the experiences of Steven and Jeremy in [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s epic I'll have to add a darlex sleepsack to the collection. They sound just as effective but far more exposing than leather and I love the sound of the way they stretch allowing more room for struggle but no chance of escape.

Multiple sleepsack prisoners are also a great image and the vibratory was just the icing on the cake. Sounds like you had a good time and some new experiences!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Ballgagger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ballgagger »

This is great!
Goss1015
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Goss1015 »

A great Story!!
sleepingbagboy1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sleepingbagboy1234 »

Hi! I’m a new member here, and firstly I realize that this is already a year or over a year old but I just came to say I LOVE this story so much but must admit I am more into sleeping bag bondage than sleepsack and hope that you would integrate it more into future bondage meetup weekends similar to this one. What a great story and what a great experience! Also love your other stories :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

sleepingbagboy1234 wrote: 1 year ago Hi! I’m a new member here, and firstly I realize that this is already a year or over a year old but I just came to say I LOVE this story so much but must admit I am more into sleeping bag bondage than sleepsack....
If you're into sleeping bags as much as your own story leads to believe, be sure to check out my stuff.
Lots of illustrated sleeping bag bondage action in my written works.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic