My mummified torture M/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

My mummified torture M/F

Post by Lucky Lottie »

It's been a while since I posted my first story (https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13996). Back then I was none to interested in being tied up. Nowadays I actively seek it out. It started slow, as all good things should but has since evolved into a partial way of life.

The following is my first proper 'torture' session.

The week went slow. Much of my local kink community had taken off for the Christmas holidays taking with them much of the bondage. Fortunately my good friend Sam (not real name) had just left Uni for the holidays and was staying with me while he and his girlfriend looked for more permanent residence. Before anyone asks, I'm quite well know by my local kink community as the local rope bunny. I'm Asexual and have no desire to sleep around. Chelle (Sam's girlfriend and I are good friends, we've played together too. Not real name either).

We'd planed this for a while, and shopped for supplies in the lead up. Typically when I get tied up it's always rope bondage. As this was our first long-form bondage session and Sam was not yet confident in his rope abilities we decided to try out a mummification. Duct tape, Cling wrap, twine, soft silk blindfold, holed ballgag, and a recently acquired massage table. These were set up in one of my spare rooms as I got changed.

I stripped to my underwear (no bra), and entered the room. As a side I'll mention that I do have a dedicated dungeon space for such things but an Aussie Christmas is not the same as one in the Northern hemisphere. It's hot, humid, and a generally unpleasant time to be in the tropics (hence why everyone bugs out for cooler pastures). My dungeon is not yet airconditioned which is why the spare room was chosen. As I entered the cold air blasted me instantly chilling me to the bone. Normally I'd complain but I knew very well it wasn't going to matter... so I thought.

A quick stretch, a bit of self motivational talk and I was ready. I sat on the end of the massage table as Sam taped my ankles together, moving up to my knees. I stood up arms by my side as he continued up my body. Wrists, elbows, upper arms and even my fingers were soon strictly attached to my body. Then with the Cling wrap in hand he begun at my ankles, winding all the way up to my neck. The wrap allows far less movement than I had expected and removed much of the bending in my knees and waist, leaving me rigid and wobbly.

Sam had fun watching me for a moment as I battled to stay upright. Only when I overestimated my abilities and began to fall did he catch me, much to our amusement. I was unceremoniously dumped face down onto the massage table. A little shuffling and I was finally able to rest my face in the hole looking down at the floor. I wiggled in my bonds to test them out. Strict as I had imagined, moreover much of the cold air was now blocked by my clear forcefield. My tootsies were a little cold though as they remained bare.

Sam's face greeted me as he looked up from under the table. "All good?" he asked, a nod and a smile from my end was met with a pop as the ball gag went into my mouth. A bit of tugging came from behind as it was fastened in place. It did not take long for me to start drooling onto the floor. I muffled a groan of displeasure at the mess I was making on the floor which was noticed and rectified by Sam with a towel. While there he obscured my vision with the blindfold. I was now blind and mute in a dark world.

I was already starting to slip away into my own fantasy when I felt the next layer of tape and Cling wrap encase me further, this time to the table itself. Wind after wind I felt all mobility disappear, the confined bondage I felt only moments ago now seemed comparatively pathetic. Sam topped it off by wrapping the film over my head, forcing my face deeper into the massage table. This was the first time I truly considered my position. Not moving your body is somewhat of an uncommon experience, when you can no longer move your head is when you really feel helpless. By the end of this treatment I could move only my toes.

Not to worry reader, we had planned for that. Sam took great pleasure tying my big toes together before running the string under the table. Pulling it hard before tying it off. Unfortunately I'm a tad short for the table and my feet didn't quite rest over the end as we'd hoped but my feet weren't going anywhere. All the while I giggled at having my feet touched and played with. A few extra lengths of string were pulled through my toes but simply left there to provide a mild irritant.

So there I lay completely immobilised unable to move any part of my body as I awaited my fate. And I waited, and waited, and waited some more. Where was my fate!? It felt like an eternity when I finally heard soft foot falls on the carpet. "Where the bloody hell had he been?" I thought to myself. I couldn't even remember him leaving. Later I found out he made himself a coffee and watched me from the kitchen. I figure now that I was so enamoured with my predicament I had zoned out.

Sam didn't talk at all, no matter how much I muffled at him. Finally warm hands caressed my feet. They had gotten cold from the cool air the blew past them. It almost felt like a pair of warm socks being pulled over during a cold night. That is until I realised he was merely warming me up for some devilish tickles. A gentle finger drew slowly down my right sole, I giggled and squirmed to no avail. Then fingers ran up and down my poor feet tickling every inch of them turning my giggles to gagged screams. The loose strings were gently pulled through my toes ever so slow and deliberate. As I endured another three rounds of attack.

I was thrown into a world of turmoil as my existence became one of two states, tickled or not. The breaks were little tortures of their own as Sam left them for indeterminate periods of time. Probably while his smug face sipped at his coffee. I would try to estimate when the next assault would occur but never with success. Finally the warm hands relaxed onto my feet again. Small applications of pressure by his hands were like a massage after what I'd just endured. I relaxed again, knowing that he was not done yet but at least he was being nice. A cool wet substance trickled down my feet, and a moment later the faint smell of baby oil filled my nose... If my eyes were visible they'd be as wide as saucers.

I jerked as much as I could as the oil was rubbed into my soles. I was scared and not afraid to show it. It must have broke Sam somewhat as he made his first sound in a long while, a simple chuckle as he applied some more oil. When the rubbing stopped I clenched my whole body ready for the attack. I was expecting this and yet when the fingers assaulted me this time I shook violently, more so than I'd ever done before. I screamed and screamed as much as my gag would allow. It lasted what felt like an eternity. When he stopped I went limp from exhaustion. I breathed heavy into my gag as Sam slowly checked up on me. With difficulty he eased my gag off and placed a straw into my mouth. I gulped down the water, draining the glass dry.

I caught my breath some more before the gag was placed back in. It was here I realised my whole body was wet from sweat. It was a disgusting feeling having to occupy the same space as your own bodily fluids. More so it provided a fantastic conductor for heat. I'd say too good as I began to rapidly cool down from my intense work out. Before I could properly gather my thoughts the biting cold of an ice cube hit the soles of my feet. I squirmed all over again as it attacked in-between my toes. I awaited it's next bite with concern. The next bite was very different, almost the opposite of an ice cube. I couldn't put my finger on it until the next hit on my other foot. The unmistakeable runniness of candle wax had entered the line up of tortures.

This had stopped rather suddenly as Sam rustled around over the top of me. "Was he checking my bonds? Did I break free?" I thought to myself. A little wiggle proved just as restrictive as before confusing me further. "Not done yet" Sam said as he tore a small hole in my cocoon. "Just spreading the love" he said as he moved to another few spots around my body. Each time he made a little hole my fear rose, knowing I was going to get the full body treatment before the day was out.

When the torture returned he hit me randomly with the ice or wax in random parts of my body. It's hard to explain how similar and yet different wax and ice play is to each other. The initial bite is the same but they linger ever so differently. More than once I would become confused when feeling what I perceived to be ice only for the slight runniness of wax to throw me for a loop. The torture was still intense yet the mental anguish was ever present. More than once I asked myself if it even mattered whether or not there was a difference only to get a taste of another attack. The last one to get me whether it'd been ice or wax was always what felt the worst.

This continued for what felt like hours as all the tortures came together. Tickling, wax, oil, ice, over and over again. Sam's pace slowed as my endurance ran dry. By this stage I had been confined for roughly three hours, though it felt so much longer. As the torture slowed so did my the temperature. My neat little bag that had long protected me from the cold now invited it in with the aid of hours worth of sweat that had accumulated. Just as the end seemed in sight Sam deposited the remaining ice over my body. Squeezing it into the holes in my cocoon when they pressed into my already cold skin. More simply lay atop me as I couldn't wiggle them free. A handful taped to my feet seemed to round it out.

Sam checked up on me again before cutting one last hole in the wrap. I could fight no more as a handful of ice was jammed into my underwear. "Have fun" was the last Sam said before his footsteps trailed off away form me. The more I wiggled the more it imbedded itself into my sensitive regions. I remained in a state of unmoving, trying my best to relax as the cold forced me to tense. I edged closer to an unknown emotion. A mix of arousal, contempt, terror, joy, and anger. I remained that way for a few minutes, my mind closed off to the world. I didn't know if Sam was there or not, and I didn't care.

I began to shiver with the cold. Ice made it's way deeper worsening the torture until a towel wiped away what remained atop me. Sam carefully cut the wrap that held me to that table. My toes were untied and with strict instructions The back of my mummification was opened. With what little energy I had left I pushed my body up through the layers leaving a mess of tape, cling wrap, and sweat beneath me. I removed the gag and blindfold myself before fishing out the ice in my privates. I wore a look of exhaustion as Sam helped me down off the table. My legs barely worked as I was guided to a chair. Sam removed the wax from my body before I was half guided half carried to my shower.

I've never been so glad to have warm water on my skin. I basically sat in the corner of my shower for a few minutes as I melted away with the warmth. A small blissful smile manged to surface as I looked fondly on the experience and joyfully towards a good night sleep. The day was not yet over but I was. Some snacks were had after and I crashed at least twice on the couch before dinner. Forcing myself to stay awake until a suitable bed time was easier said than done as Sam had to constantly poke and prod me. By the time 8pm rolled around I was out for good.

In all a brilliant experience. I haven't done another full mummification since but I'm aiming to try another for Halloween, perhaps while suspended this time :D

Hope you all enjoyed reading.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

That sounded like a suspenseful experience! I loved the details you described and the tecneques used to mummifie you!

I hope you do get to go through some more mummification or any other bondage experience.. Halloween does sound like a good time for it! :lol:

That was a great story, thank you for posting.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Loved it, thanks for sharing.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

A very fun story to read, and I must say that I love your detailed writing, especially how you bother to describe your physical and emotional feelings throughout the torture. This is a true story of exceptional quality. Well done!
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Thank you [mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], and [mention]Tights tights tights[/mention]. It's easier for me to write from experience but I'd like to delve into fictional works once I'm comfortable.

Thanks for the support :D
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

That's a great experience Lottie - even if it sounds like at times you were regretting it!

Look forward to hearing more tales - either true or fictional.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Lucky Lottie wrote: 2 years ago Thank you @TomYi, @slackywacky, and @Tights tights tights. It's easier for me to write from experience but I'd like to delve into fictional works once I'm comfortable.

Thanks for the support :D
[mention]Lucky Lottie[/mention] You're welcome. Any more stories from you, true or fictional.. or maybe just questions, I look forward to seeing more exciting posts from you in the future! I hope you get comfortable on here very soon.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Lovely story. I'd lo e you have you all mummified helpless and.tickle.your bare feet😂
tiedupgood
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedupgood »

That's a fantasy that I have thought about a lot, but I never being able to make it happen. The thing about shrink wrap is it blocks your body from breathing so you want to be careful as to how long you stay wrapped up. 3 hours is a long time did you notice any side effects of your body not being able to breathe for that length of time?

About 1 to 1 1/2 is recommended as safe..
Last edited by tiedupgood 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
El_llama
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by El_llama »

Very hot story!
Kinky twenty-something bisexual.

PM if you're bored
Goss1015
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Goss1015 »

great story!
Latexrubberboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Latexrubberboy »

Love story! and holy moly that was quite the intense session there!
TheOldPirate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOldPirate »

Next time, consider being mummified to a pole while standing on a crate or box, then having it removed once you've been secured. I understand it's mind-blowing hanging there, unable to move.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic