Big City Bondage (M/F) Chapters 1-2

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Big City Bondage (M/F) Chapters 1-2

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Big City Bondage (M/F) – Chapter 1

Revised to be more reader friendly.

As this is my first posted story, I just wanted to draft it up while it was still fresh in my head.

Background:

Lately my wife has been watching shows about how celebrity marriages that start off as fairytale weddings end up in bitter divorce. Pair this with her best friend who thought she married the perfect guy is currently going through a nasty divorce process. She wondered why are married guys willing to risk their marriage for women that are not as attractive as their wife. I told her it comes down to opportunity and convenience and that the married guys are not looking to break up the marriage but more to spice up their life. She says to me what do we need to do to spice up our life so that we don’t have to worry about getting divorced. I told her just open lines of communication and that I wanted to try new things in the bedroom.

Now for a little background info. My wife’s name is Kristen. She’s in her mid-thirties and I have known her since college. She’s 5’1” with beautiful red hair. We have no children so she still has a beautiful figure. She is a 36C and has a cute little bubble butt. Lately she likes wearing pushup bras to further accentuate her chest and to drive me wild.

Story:

Earlier in the week I had secured free tickets to a minor league baseball game in the Big City near where we live. Normally when I go to minor league baseball games, I leave by the fifth inning because it gets very boring and I want to beat the traffic. This Saturday Kristen wanted to stay until the end of it because she heard they were doing fireworks.

Did I mention that Kristen loves fireworks? If not, she does.

So when shopping around online for hotels near the stadium, I finally found a modern hotel with a nice ambiance to it. I showed pictures of the suite to Kristen and she absolutely loved it. We had been meaning to stay at this hotel for quite some time but being unfamiliar with the Big City we didn’t know where to park and how to navigate around that area to local restaurants or where everything was in vicinity to it.

I asked her if I book it, could she dress up in the Super Girl costume I have for her.

She said of course.

And I followed up with you do realize that Super Krissy and her amazing boobs will be bound.

She replied with she would be surprised if she wasn’t.

The Super Girl costume looks like it was made by a tailoring intern. It was a red cape with ties, a yellow cloth tiara with ties, two yellow cuffs, a red/yellow/blue stretch panties, red satin elastic skirt and my personal favorite: the red bandana tie top with a yellow oversized “S” on it. I personally have always loved that red bandana tie top as it gives me unfiltered access to her amazing boobs.

As I was packing a put together a few bondage items in my suitcase and packed clothes and toiletries for the hotel stay. We got to the hotel, had to search for a restaurant as some of the ones I expected to take her never reopened since the massive COVID-19 shutdown in the state. We finally found one that was close and that I had heard nothing but rave reviews for. She loved it and then we made our way to the baseball stadium.

Being full from the nice restaurant, we only really ordered beer and cocktails. When we are out Kristen likes to drink and it helps to loosen her up later. The baseball game was a very close one and was a tie for most of the game until the final inning. There the opposing team scored and put the game away. As such, the stadium was clearing out in order to beat the traffic and people were tired from being at the stadium for 3-4 hours. As the grounds crew came out they set up the fireworks and we had front row seats to it. Normally in the past when I did see fireworks shows at minor league baseball games they were nothing I cared for but I could see why my wife was fascinated by them. It was just 5 minutes straight of a grand finale.

After the fireworks ended we had to walk our way back to the hotel, which was a few blocks out. Once back in the room, I kept trying to coax Kristen into changing into her Super Krissy costume.

She said she was too tired from all the activities and drinking that she needed to go to sleep but promised we would play in the morning.

I told her I plan on holding her to that and that I will be rougher on her tomorrow morning than I would be tonight.

That night went by so excruciatingly slow. I couldn’t sleep at all because I kept fantasizing about capturing Super Krissy and what I planned on doing to her. Night finally turned to day but Kristen was fast asleep. Finally I got up and nudged her until she woke up. We both took turns using the bathroom then I had her dress up as Super Krissy.

I had her put her wrists out in front of her and I tied a double column knot. I cinched it away from her little prying fingers and had excess rope that I used as a leash to parade her around the suite. Normally I let her keep the yellow cuffs on but today I wanted to see rope marks.

Super Krissy inquired what I planned on doing to her and I told her what every guy wants to do to her. I put her on the bed and tied the excess rope that I was using as a leash to a post in the headboard. When Super Krissy realized this she had no choice but to keep her arms over her head. I pulled off her red satin elastic skirt and red/yellow/blue stretch panties and told her that she is losing some of her last line of defenses against the Binder.

She sees me balling up the red/yellow/blue stretch panties and knows what I plan on doing with them.

She says “Can I not panty gag her with the costume panties???”

I reply with “Why not??? I tell her I like to panty gag her with mouth filling gags.”

She counters with, “She knows because all guys like to pack her mouth.” She continues with she has a nude thong in her suitcase and to get that and use it instead.

I retrieve it with vet wrap and a pair of scissors. I ball up the nude thong and put it in Kristen’s mouth.

She tries to just put only half in her mouth and the other half outside her mouth.

I tell her she knows the drill.

Kristen sucks the full nude thong in her mouth and closes her lips together.

I tell her that is much better and start to apply the vet wrap around her lips sealing in her nude thong panty gag. I give Super Krissy a primal pounding for a few minutes until she “MPHs” to me that she wants the gag out. I undo the vet wrap and before she can spit out the nude thong panty gag I over the mouth gag her. I ask her if there is something she wants to say.

She shakes her head yes and gives me the pleading puppy dog eyes.

I tell her to say it and she mumbles that she would like to spit the thong out of her mouth. I move my hand from her and watch her spit the panties out of her mouth. I love watching women spit panties out of their mouth.

Super Krissy thanks me and I tell her don’t thank me yet.

I untie her from the bed frame and use the excess rope leash to move her from the bedroom into the other room in the suite and place her on the left arm chaise lounger. I disclose to her since I first noticed this was in the room I wanted to bang her on it but I can’t be the only one fully naked. After groping her breasts and manhandling the mounds, I untie the red bandana tie top. I place Super Krissy on her tummy and start poking her from behind.

She starts moaning in delight. We keep that position for a few minutes before I flip her over and go back to business. I have one of Super Krissy’s leg over the top of the chaise lounge spread and the other off the side as I keep thrusting into her. Super Krissy starts to moan louder and louder.

Since we are in the other room of the suite we start to hear commotion in the hallway. There are a few knocks on the door in the hotel room next door to us. Super Krissy and I both look at each other and I put my hand over her mouth while still inside her thrusting.

I tell her she needs to stop moaning and she whispers that I need to stop thrusting. We hear more knocks on the door in the hotel room next to us.

The knocker tells the occupant that it is “House Keeping” and they were going to clean their room.

I quickly remember I didn’t put the “Do Not Disturb” sign on the door. I hop off Super Krissy, throw on a shirt and a pair of shorts. I find the sign, open the door and put the “Do Not Disturb” sign on the door.

“House Keeping” sees me and starts talking to me while I only have the door slightly ajar. If it was fully open, they would be able to see Super Krissy on her back, legs wide open, hands tied lying on the left arm chaise lounger waiting to finish being fucked. “House Keeping” apologizes for waking me and asks inquires when I will be checking out?

I ask them when is check out.

They say 11 or 12.

I reply with 11 because I remember reading that if you are not out by 11, they charge you. I shut the hotel door and deadbolt it, not wanting any more interference with today's activities.

Where were we, before we got so rudely interrupted?" I ask Super Krissy.

Before she can answer, I tell her about the part where I will be fucking her brains out, but I have to make sure she doesn't make a sound as 'House Keeping' and 'Hotel Security' are actively looking for Super Krissy. Grabbing her saliva soaked nude thong, I ball them up and stuff them in her eager mouth.

"What??? No vet wrap?" She mumbles.

I reach down to my side and pick up a single leg stocking.

Super Krissy shakes her head no.

I fight to get the stocking on and it doesn’t work.

Super Krissy spits out the panties and tells me she hates the single leg stocking over her head.

I tell her I could just finish the roll of vet wrap and once Super Krissy sees the remaining amount of vet wrap she tells me to just get it over with. I stretch the elastic of the single leg stocking and after a few tries get it on Super Krissy’s forehead. I instantly get hard.

Super Krissy realizes this and starts moaning again. They are soft quick moans and I know she is enjoying it.

I continue the primal pounding until Super Krissy says she can’t take it anymore and we need to take a break from it. I tell her for a Superheroine she really needs to work on her endurance and I tug on the rope leash.

She asks me where I am taking her as we walk towards the hotel door.

I undo the deadbolt and tell her to “House Keeping” and “Hotel Security” as they are still looking for her and plan on doing way worse things to her if they find her. I inform her that “House Keeping” looked a little brutish and that they both had handcuffs on their sides. I told Super Krissy there is nothing I would love to do more than to transfer a trussed up naked feminine woman to the authorities and that I would love to see them use both sets of handcuffs on her boobs.

Super Krissy whimpers and pleads with me not to turn her in to the authorities.

I ask her then what do we do with her because we have to find a place to stash her.

We think for a minute before I say “Decisions, decisions, decisions.”

I finally relock the deadbolt and pull on her excess rope leash.

Super Krissy lets out a surprise sigh as she did not expect to be pulled. She blindly follows me to the closet.

I open it and tell her to hop in.

She looks at me and I tell her just one sec.

I pull out the coat hangers and the stupid folding thing for suitcases.

I tell her to hop in and she reluctantly does.

Once in the closet, I get another strand of rope and I tie a double column rope around her ankles and tie it off in the back. I tell her to sit tight and that I’ll only keep her in here for 5 minutes and the coast should be clear.

I shut the closet doors and start to get another strand of rope. I start to tie another double column rope to the closet door handles and Super Krissy says no and pleads for her release.

She says she’ll do anything to get out of this.

I say “Anything???”

She mutters something.

I tell her I can’t make out what she is saying.

She says “mumble mumble mumble mummification.”

I reply with are you willing to let me mummify you?

“Yes,” Super Krissy says.

I start to untie the double column I started on the closet door handles.

I pull Kristen out of the closet and ask her what happened. I take her single leg stocking off her head and let her spit out nude thong panty gag.

She tells me she just felt so claustrophobic and felt like she was having a panic attack.

I embrace her and after we hug, I untie her hands and feet.

She asks for a break and says we really should get ready for check out.

I tell her she is right, as much as I don’t want this to end, I don’t want to overdo it.

She tells me I will just have to mummify her at home.

I tell her with the cling wrap and then duct tape on top of it.

“Really???” She says.

I said otherwise we do it now and I leave you that way for “House Keeping”. I continued with don’t worry I’ll leave your amazing boobs exposed so you don’t overheat but tape the tip to your tits so you have a little modesty.

Kristen says come on we both need to hop in the shower and get ready to go.

El Fin

As mentioned earlier, this is my first posted story so if you like it, please comment below.

If you want me to continue writing more, also comment below.

Lastly, if you have any ideas on what I should do to Super Krissy the next time I have her in my clutches, feel free to comment below.
Last edited by dogrednuht123 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Wow, that was pretty good for a first story. My only comments would be to add more white space, which makes reading the story easier. And try avoiding starting sentences with the same word. "She... She... She... I... I... I..." It makes the story more interesting to read.

> If you want me to continue writing more, also comment below.

Duh! What kind of question is that?
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Really enjoyed your story. Thanks for taking the time to write it!
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Thank you for your critiques. I really do appreciate it. I went through and made revisions based on re-reading your comments and plan to use that going forward. I wanted to write the story down and post it here and on Deviant Art to see how it would be received. With it being my first time posting I ran into formatting errors and uploading issues so I was a little pressed for time. I expected only a dozen to actually read the story but every time I check the views keep increasing and was waiting for a comment to be posted. Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really felt like when you were posting your stories wondering why the views were up there but you would never get any comments. They really help to encourage future stories.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

[mention]Canuck100[/mention]

Thank you for commenting and telling me you enjoyed the story. It helps to encourage me to write another part shortly.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

This was a fantastic story and love the Costume aspect of it. Your wife sounds like a trooper and I know how it feel to have to compromise on gags sometimes haha
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

Wow, great and sexy story! I love all the sensual roleplay and the setup, very well-told. I look forward to more of your sexy escapades!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Awesome great story. A great way to spice up the relationship. I especially loved the housekeeping almost catching you (although they have likely seen worse)
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

[mention]bourbonbeard[/mention]

Thank you for commenting. This helps to encourage me to write more and share more. Thanks for sharing you like the costume aspect. I do too. She has other costumes but this as been the old faithful that has survived the test of time. Kristen is a real trooper because before she would only play for a few minutes and then complain. Now we barter. She wants things done around the house - whether basic chores or bigger projects then I negotiate with her. It started off small with just handcuffs as well as topless to now more elevated scenarios.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

[mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention]

Thank you for the comment. I didn't know how well the story would be received. I took a chance and wrote it then posted it. The first day was brutal just watching it and no one commenting. Glad to see it is enjoyed and I am working on part 2 this week to recount what happened after this part ended. Stay tuned.

Thanks for sharing the parts that you liked as this will help me to better write my stories and improve going forward.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

[mention]Beaumains[/mention]

Thank you for commenting and telling me it was an awesome great story. That feels great to hear that and makes me want to write and share more. Spicing up the relationship only really happened recently as we were too bogged down in work and family medical issues. As Kristen reconnects with her female friends most are divorced or in relationships with deadbeats. That has helped to fuel the bondage in our relationship.

The Housekeeping part caught me off guard too. It was like 9 a.m. and they started door knocking asking to clean rooms. Normally they don't do that until around checkout. Afterwards, Kristen asked me if I even had clothes on when I opened the door because she couldn't see from where she was positioned. I told her I did but I had not expected Housekeeping to want to strike up a conversation with me.

Thanks for sharing your favorite part was the housekeeping. Much appreciated.

Stay tuned for the continuation.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Revised to be more reader friendly. Thanks for all your guidance as I work to be a better writer.

Part 2 posting shortly.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Big City Bondage (M/F) – Chapter 2

Story:

We finally got ready and checked out of the hotel. The rest of Sunday was rather uneventful with running errands to prepare for dinner plans with the in-laws. It’s always nice to see the in-laws but dinner never lasts just an hour, it always drags on. They are retired now so they love to sit, chat and drink coffee. I was trying to drop cues that it was getting late so I could have my way with Super Krissy but my wife was enjoying watching me suffer. When it came to cleaning up, Kristen offered to help me as her parents sat in the living room watching television. I started to get containers to put the leftovers in while Kristen just got the cling wrap and put it on the counter. I tell her I thought she forgot all about it. She laughs and I start to take off her white shirt. Kristen slaps my hand and says not while her parents are here and that we have to wait until they leave.

After what felt like the longest hour and a half of my life, the in-laws finally left. I make sure the doors are locked and then I make my way to Kristen.

She tells me I was very good today while her parents were over and now I can have my fun. She goes to pick up the clear cling wrap and I tell her that won’t do. We need to use the industrial strength green pallet wrap for Super Krissy. The one laced with Kryptonite so she has no chance of escape.

Kristen’s jaw drops and comments how she thought I got rid of it.

I then inform her that I was just saving it for a special occasion like this.

I pull off Kristen’s white top. Next comes the tan push up bra, which gets unclasped.

I mutter “Jail Break” as the bra comes off her.

Kristen laughs as I pull down her black yoga pants leaving her only in a nude tan thong.

I tell her she is one naughty girl for reusing the same nude tan thong that was in her mouth all day.

I lead Super Krissy into the bedroom and she asks me how I want her as I have her hold out her right hand.

I proceed to wrap it with the green pallet wrap a few times only around her right arm. Next I put it to the side of her waist and continue wrapping her waist. Then her left arm joins in and I wrap that to her waist as well. I go up to the bottom of Super Krissy’s boobs and then wrap all the way down to her ankles. I press to make sure the ankles are sealed then wait a few minutes to regain my balance so I don’t get dizzy. I cut off the excess wrap and then proceed to wrap above her breasts to her neck. I cut that off and Kristen asks why I didn’t wrap up her breasts.

I tell her she must be properly ventilated so that she doesn’t overheat and that she can be comfortably confined for as long as possible. I play test a small stretch of wrap and hold it up to her chest and press. Her hard nipples poke up against the saran wrap and I tell Super Krissy even industrial strength green pallet wrap infused with Kryptonite is no match for her Super Boobs.

I pick up the roll of black duct tape and start to apply bands around the industrial strength green pallet wrap. One above her breasts, below her breasts, one on her waist, thighs, and ankles. I press to make sure they are secure and ask Super Krissy if she can get out.

She informs me she can’t move and asks what comes next.

I push her on the bed and her jaw drops as she flops, completely surprised I just did that.

I then assist Super Krissy by positioning her horizontally on the bed and prop her head on a pillow. Next thing I know I hop in bed and lie down next to Super Krissy.

We hug and embrace.

I ask if she can escape and Super Krissy informs me, she is a helpless superheroine in need of rescuing.

I tell her that’s an absolute shame and until her Knight in Shining Armor shows up, I’ll just have to guard her and take a nap. I position my head on her chest and start sucking on her left nipple. It is still as hard as it was when I first tried to apply saran wrap to it. Next her right nipple deserves my attention and it is made to be as rock hard as her left. After a couple of minutes, I yawn and place my head down on Super Krissy’s boobs to take a nap.

Super Krissy tries to wiggle to wake me up but it doesn’t do the trick. She asks me to stop sleeping as it was always a pet peeve of hers when guys ignore her. Kristen loves to be the center of attention but in her immobilized state there isn’t anything she can do about it.

I start to come to and start looking around.

Super Krissy asks what I am up to.

I go to my underwear drawer and pull out the stash of “KT” strips I have that are in an “X” shape.

Super Krissy asks what those are for.

I walk over to her side of the bed and start peeling off the back of the “KT” strip.

Super Krissy tells me she’ll be quiet and that I don’t have to panty gag her.

I stay silent.

Super Krissy says instead of the “KT” Strip gag, why don’t I use the single leg stocking.

This catches me off guard because she hates the single leg stocking over her head but apparently she loathes the “KT” Strip gag more.

I peel off the final piece of backing and slap the “KT” strip over Super Krissy’s left nipple. Another “KT” strip comes out and finds its way on top of Super Krissy’s right nipple. I inform Super Krissy that her nipples had to be neutralized as they kept waking me up from my slumber. Now that they are out of the way, it’s back to waiting for her Knight in Shining Armor.

Super Krissy tells me not to take a nap.

I tell her there is something I have to do before nap time.

She replies with “I know, I know, get it over with.” Out comes the single leg stocking and over Super Krissy’s head it goes as she mumbles under her breath “her and her big mouth.”

I smooth the nylon fabric over her face and inform Super Krissy if it wasn’t for her big mouth she would be completely helpless right now stripped of all her assets and granny panty gagged.

Super Krissy asks why would I want to do such a thing to our beloved superheroine.

I reply with “Sometimes a Villain just wants to see a hot Superheroine suffer.”

“Haven’t I suffered enough tonight,” Super Krissy retorts. “I have been stripped, wrapped up with industrial strength green pallet wrap, black duct tape placed over the wrap, my nipples neutralized with black “X” shaped “KT” strips, and a single leg nylon stocking placed over my head to blur my vision and ensure compliance. The only sweet thing you did was not wrap up my chest so that I could be properly ventilated and not overheat. She asked what she needed to do to get out of this mummification.

I told her she is a smart girl and figure out one of the few ways she has left using her remaining assets.

Super Krissy replies well she can’t escape without outside assistance. Then she asks what do I want in exchange for getting her out of the mummification.

I reply with a future mummification.

Super Krissy says fine.

I reply with I need a specific time and date.

She replies with “Friday night.”

I say “Deal” and pick up the safety sheers and begin cutting her out of the saran wrap.

Super Krissy is a sweaty mess after I remove all the saran wrap. After her hands are free, I tell her to ball up each hand into a fist.

She does as commanded and I use vet wrap to encircle each hand.

I inform her that it is just a precaution so she can’t take off the nylon single leg stocking and I remind her that I haven’t forgotten about earlier. How she was teasing me in the kitchen with the saran wrap while her parents were over.

Kristen tells me she knew I got hard off that and continues she knows I’m hard off how I have her now. Super Krissy tells me that she’s still so very helpless. Stripped of her clothes and dignity, nylon stocking over her head, hands balled up, nipples neutralized with only the nude thong panty in the Villain’s way preventing him from reaching the promised land.

I quickly grab the scissors and start making cutting sounds with them. I then lodge the thong elastic in between them.

Super Krissy pleads for me not to cut her panties.

I cut the left side followed by the right. I tug the nude thong off Super Krissy and ball it up in my right hand while I grab her neck with my left hand.

Super Krissy leans forward and I lift up the nylon stocking and stick the cut up panties into her mouth and seal them with a kiss. Then I pull down the nylon single leg stocking and tell Super Krissy now all her assets have been stripped away from her and to prepare for a primal pounding. I mount her and thrust into her. I put my head next to hers and listen to her breathing get heavy.

I tell her to tell me “She’s fucked.”

Super Krissy mumbles “She’s fucked.”

I start to pound her harder. I lean in to her and tell her I have a kidnap fantasy that I want to act out on her.

She tells me as long as it involves her going to a fancy restaurant and a classy hotel, she’s up for it.

I keep pounding her while Kristen starts to moan.

She embraces me and holds tight.

We both orgasm and then I roll off her.

I undo the nylon stocking from her head and she spits out the cut up panties. I remove the vet wrap from her balled up hands.

We hug and kiss for a few minutes before taking a short nap.

El Fin

If you liked the story, please comment.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

What a greay story. And what a wonderful woman to cosplay for real and play the part.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

[mention]rtbw[/mention]

Thank you for the positive comment. Glad you enjoyed the story. I seldom check this forum so I was pleasantly surprised to see activity on one of my stories. Thank you so much for that. Hopefully this will encourage me to sit down and write about more of our experiences.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 year ago @rtbw

Thank you for the positive comment. Glad you enjoyed the story. I seldom check this forum so I was pleasantly surprised to see activity on one of my stories. Thank you so much for that. Hopefully this will encourage me to sit down and write about more of our experiences.
I had to comment on a well recounted story involving a great woman playing along so well, and I'm really into superheroines bound, especially Supergirl. It hit all the right notes for me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic