Nervous in Amsterdam (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Nervous in Amsterdam (F/M)

Post by Pantyhose971 »

I had my doubts. I was nineteen years old, and I was getting more and more into bondage. Should I make an appointment with a Mistress or not? 'No its to expensive' I told myself. But when I was horny 'Well I thinks it is worth the money'. After weeks, I decide to mail the beautiful Mistress to make an appointment. I've told her what I like. Bondage, mummification, crossdressing and tease and denial. I also told her I am not into Candle wax. After a few hours she mailed me back, we could make an appointment for next tuesday. We make the appointment on wednesday, now its friday. And I was getting more and more nervous, so I cancelled. Next day I start to regret is so I make the appointment again.

So it's thuesday, I have to call in the morning to confirm the appointment. 'You sound nervous, I think we have a lot of fun'. Well, I was nervous as hell I can tell you. With the train and the bus I got to her studio to make it on 12 o'clock in Amsterdam. I was nervous, in a place I don't know on a place I don't know. I was there at 11.37, I was to early. She opened up and what is saw where hurting my eyes cause it was so beautiful. A long haired blond woman, with blue eyes and tall legs. She was almost 2,5 times my age, but she was stunning. She let me in and make me some coffee. But she sees I am still nervous.

She told me to get upstairs with here, still did'nt finish my coffee. I came upstairs in an awesome BDSM room, and for the first time I look at her butt. It was an awesome butt, why is such an beautiful woman mistress, but she is mine mistress!

She starts to tie me up, first my chest and then my arms and wrist behind my back. I have to walk with her to a pole, and she starts to tie me to the pole. My ankles, my knees and my chest. I'm stuck! I got instantly horny, and was not nervous anymore. She blindfooled me and put my pants open. Then she put my underwear down. 'Well I don't think you are nervous anymore, two wanks and you have an orgasm I guess. You're not aloud to cum without permission and always called me mistress'. She leaves me there and starts to change herself and make up. I stand there, what else could I do. Waited for an half an hour I guess, had a lot of fun by myself standing there. I heared so many noises, but did not know what it was and where she was. When she comes back, she takes off my blindfool.

I did not now what it see, her make up was awesome. She was wearing a Silver corset, fishnet stockings, ah black mini skirt and high heels. Her boobs almost came out and even know you cannot watch to that, you do.

She starts untiying me, but my legs I have to do myself. 'You stand here doing notingh, I'm not gonna do all the work on my own' she said. 'Yes' well that was something I start to regret. She slapped me a few times in my face, she twisted my nipples and I heave to lean forward, she gives me a wedgie. 'Yes Mistress' you have to say, next time you are get more punished. 'Yes mistress, I am sorry mistress'. I have to undress myself and there I stand naked, with a boner.

She gives me an leahter corset which feel great on my body. Then high heel boots, but first put the panty's on my foot. 'Well you walk around'. I walked, almost fall and that makes her laughing. 'You have to learn so much, let me teach you'. She cuffed my hands above my head so I couldn't fall and the only thing she did for two minutes was looking me in the eyes. Not saying anything. Impressed I was, and back nervous. She walks around me, spank me on my but and she supries my, she puts her finger in my but. I was shocked, but to be honest, it felt great. She starts to trigger my G-spot, oh wow. She stopped, walks around and wanks my cock two times. Then she grabbed some rope and she tied my balls and dick.

She left me and I waited, still enjoying the feeling. she comes back and she starts hitting me with a whip and she starts torturring my nipples. She got me close to an orgasm, but I did'nt want to. She stopped and she uncuffed me.

I have to lay on a bed, she ties me to the bed with rope and put my legs up. She blindfooled me again and clamps my nipples. Again she starts hitting me with a whip, but now for a long time on my ass. 'You watched my ass without permission, now I have to punish you'. 'Yes mistress' I told her. Next she takes of the clamps and starts to twist my nipples. 'You watched my boobs without permission, now I have to punish you'. 'Yes mistress' I told her again. I tought to my self, this woman sees everything.

She is starting to vibrating me around my body, and then my dick. It felt great, I almost cum, but I still don't want to. 'Mercy Mistress'' and she quited. She starts tickling me. I'm not the biggest fan of tickling, but I had a lot of fun with it an instantly have no boner anymore. She starts to rub me with oil. Then she is doing something I did not like so I called 'Mercy Mistress'. Felt like she was cutting in my dick, probably wasn't, but I don't want her to do it.

She puts nylon on my head, so I had a nylon mask. It felt great, and she starts wanking me. I wanna cum. 'May I cum mistress?'. 'No' she said. She starts to tie my dick and balls tighter, and if I wanna cum, I have to do it while stuggling. I don't know how much time I needed, but is was awesome. The moment I had my orgasm, it was a explosion. I enjoyed it and it felt so good. Never had an orgasm like this.

She pulled of my mask and my blindfool, and the only thing she sais is 'I think you liked it'. I told her 'I loved it'. After she unties my I am aloud to take a shower and we say goodbye. I was feeling like the boss, I could take over the world.
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
mranon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mranon »

great story :)
thanks for sharing
someone helppppp my self-bondage went wrong and i am stuck
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Well thank you, I loved writing it an reliving it again :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Dank je voor het vertellen van je ervaring.
Thanks for telling your experience.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Geen dank
You're welcome
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Very hot story! I felt jealous of you every step of the way. Thanks for sharing!
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Haha no thanks, glad I could serve it to you :P
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

A really great story. Thank you

Gemma
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Thanks for reading!
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Thank you for reading our stories - we hope you liked them
Benelux
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Benelux »

Finally I was able to read this story :) I really enjoyed it, it sounds like a very exciting and fun experience!
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I read this a while back but just realised I never did comment. Thanks for sharing this! It sounds like an amazing time. I love how she noticed you looking at her arse and boobs but didn’t say anything until later when she punished you for doing so :lol:
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

[mention]Benelux[/mention] thanks for your reply! Yes it was a great experience to have!

[mention]WillHBonney[/mention] Yes it was pretty a suprise that I found out she noticed it. Did not expect it, and until now I still don't know how haha. Thanks for your reply!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic