Kidnap Game with Wife (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
bocephus23
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kidnap Game with Wife (F/M)

Post by bocephus23 »

It was around 9:30 the other evening. I had finished loading the dishwasher and cleaning the kitchen and was sitting at the kitchen table playing a game on my phone. My wife was just finishing getting the last of the kids to sleep. She walked into the kitchen behind me. She put her hands on my shoulders and leaned down and kissed me on the side of the neck.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

I laughed and said, “Just playing a game. What are you doing?”

“Coming to kidnap you. Let’s find out if it’s as fun as you think,” she whispered in my ear.

I laughed because I knew she was referring to an exchange from that morning. We were trying to entice our littlest one to get off his electronics and come to the park with us. He was refusing. In that moment earlier in the day, my wife made the comment, “We’re just going to have to kidnap him.” “I’d let you kidnap me,” I said referencing the few times we had tried tying each other up over the years. That morning she rolled her eyes and mostly ignored me.

Back in the kitchen she continued kissing my neck from behind and slid her hands down from my shoulders to my arms and around my chest. That’s when I realized she was wearing a black long sleeve t shirt and a short pair of black leather gloves.

“You changed clothes,” I said.

“Have to dress for the part. And you do love it when I wear leather gloves for you. Do you want to get kidnapped?”

Leather gloves really turned me on, and she knew it. The idea of a kidnap game with her really had me excited. I stood up out of the chair and turned toward her. We were making out at this point with our hands roaming all over each other. I tried to reach up under her shirt, and she grabbed both of my hands and stopped me.

“No, no,” she teased. “You are the one getting kidnapped, which means I get to be in control.”

We continued kissing while her hands worked my T-shirt off over my head. She reached into her waistband and pulled out the set of Velcro cuffs we had only used a handful of times.

“Hands together in front please,” she ordered.

She cuffed my hands together and we continued making out for several more minutes. She pulled away and walked around behind me. Her right hand came over my shoulder and she tightly covered my mouth with her gloved hand.

“Hmm?” I mumbled.

“Shhh! I am kidnapping you. Now let’s go to the bedroom.” She pulled my head back and licked my ear a little bit. Then she grabbed my left arm and started to slowly guide me forward through the house.

I didn’t resist. We walked together slowly the house. She walked behind me the whole way with one hand holding my arm and the other gloved hand tightly over my mouth. Every now and then she would pause to tease my neck and ears from behind.

When we got to the bedroom, she turned me around and gently pushed me up against the wall. We started kissing again. She moved to kiss my neck and chest and covered my mouth again with her gloved hand. She gently held my head against the wall. Her other hand went into my shorts. I softly moaned into her hand. “Shhh,” she whispered as she teased me. After a few minutes, she stopped and said, “Now get on the bed and lie on your back. No talking.”

Very excited at this point I climbed on the bed and laid on my back. She pulled my shorts and boxers off in one swoop and climbed up and straddled me. She leaned down and we continued making out. After a few minutes she reached over to the night stand and grabbed a scarf.

“Give me your hands.”

She wrapped the scarf around my cuffed hands and cinched it tightly. She pulled the ends up above my head and tied it tightly to the headboard. My arms were secured above my head. She leaned down and continued kissing me. She moved down to kiss my chest and put her gloved hand tightly over my mouth. I again started to moan softly into her hand.

“Do you like being kidnapped?”

“Mm-hmm.” I nodded my head.

“Good. It’s fun for me too.”

She reached back over to the night stand and grabbed another scarf.

“You really prepared for this.”

“Is there anything else you want to say right now?,” she teased as she held the scarf in her hands.

“No.”

“Okay. Then I need you to stay quiet now.”

She put the scarf in my mouth. I lifted my head up, and she tied the ends in a knot around the back of my head. This was the first time that she had ever gagged me, and I loved the feeling of control she had over me. She kept me tied and gagged for a good while longer that night and it was one of the best nights we’ve ever had.
Last edited by bocephus23 6 months ago, edited 7 times in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

That’s really hot! I hope, for you and us readers, that there will be more kidnappings !
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

Yes, a very nice story indeed. It gives me renewed hope that any such comments that illicit an eye roll from my wife might not mean it has been dismissed!
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Great read, while short, it was hot!
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Sounds like a great night! You have to love it when someone has a plan snd is all prepared for the fun.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic