Arrested in Guatemala. A Girl's True Story (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Snidely
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Arrested in Guatemala. A Girl's True Story (M/F)

Post by Snidely »

Today I'm posting a true story actually written to me by an ex-girlfriend 'Anna', so it's her words and actual experience not mine: I'll change the colour of her own words to make it clear she's speaking. Again, it's not strictly a TUG story, but like a lot of other girls I've talked to over the years both in real life and online, the experience of actually arrested by a law enforcement officer triggered a lifelong interest in TUGs from that moment on.

Anna's backstory was that she was travelling solo through Central America after she had broken up with her boyfriend in Peru. After three months of travelling she felt pretty confident in her travelling abilities, and prudently avoided risky areas unless she was with a group of fellow travellers. On this occasion she had met up with some young tourists and being short of money decided to travel with them in their minivan through the jungle to the next city to save on bus-fare. She felt safer travelling with Westerners between urban areas, especially after dusk. Now Anna is a tall, very attractive German girl who gets a lot of attention wherever she goes from men, so she felt relaxed in the mixed sex group in the mini-van. She was driving a late shift - it was her turn at the wheel - when they arrived at a military checkpoint in the middle of the night. Everything seemed fine and routine until suddenly things turned frightening; one of the soldiers had discovered marijuana in the van, and became even more so when one of the group, frightened by the revelation, ran away into the dark jungle. As she was the driver, Anna quickly became the centre of the soldier's attention. I'll let Anna tell her story now.

After my friend freaked out and tried to run away, the police men didn't hesitate long. I felt they had almost been waiting for us to make a mistake. The machine guns that had already been pointing at us now seemed to dangerously stare at me. They had already gotten me out of the car, into the rain; I was surrounded by them, maybe 5 or 6 men in military outfits, all with guns. Not all of them looked as scary, they kept more in the background, looking for the guy that had run away and keeping an eye on the rest of us. But the two main guys had a very aggressive energy about them. Now one of them roughly grabbed my left arm and said 'Gira!' - 'Turn around!'

The other one was talking to me in Spanish. Something I didn’t understand...I assume they were telling me they would take me, because that was what they did. But not before the guy who was still holding my arm searched me and then cuffed me with my hands behind my back This moment when I felt the cold metal tightening around my wrists, the click, the way I suddenly couldn't move anymore, I fully realized what was going on here. The minutes before had passed like seconds, but this very second felt like eternity. I heard my heart racing, my body temperature dropping within seconds, a shiver capturing my entire body. And only now I felt the rain. I had only been standing here for maybe three minutes, but already I was dripping wet all the way to my underwear. Little streams of rain water running down my face, tingling, and I couldn’t wipe them away…I couldn’t move my hands at all.

One of the other guys came up and grabbed my other arm. They guided me to their van, maybe 50 meters away. I heard one of my friends discussing with the soldiers asking where they would bring me, trying to stop them. But soon, the voices vanished and I only heard the breath of the guys beside me. The sound their heavy shoes made on the ground, the metallic noises of their guns. They didn't say a thing. They probably knew that my Spanish wasn't good enough anyway.

They opened the back door and sat me on a seat there, one of them sitting next to me; the other one went to the driver’s seat.

We drove off very quickly as if they wanted to get away before anyone could stop them. We drove; I don’t know how long, it felt like an eternity. Nobody spoke. I was too afraid to close my eyes, but there was no point keeping them open either, as it was dark. Only slowly my eyes adapted. I didn't dare to look at the soldier but I felt him looking at me. My heart was beating, thousands of thoughts rushing through my head. Going through all the horror stories I have heard and read, tourists being arrest for years, women being raped. I was shivering even more now. I started blaming myself for being so stupid to travel all alone through a country like this. Nobody even knew where I was, no mobile phone, no money, no protection of any kind.

After an endless ride along the highway, we arrived in a town, the door opened, a bright glaring light in my face, I couldn’t see as my eyes had adapted to the dark.

They brought me inside. It looked like a military type of place, a room, a desk, another room with a door with a small barred window - the cell. Another car arrived with the rest of them. The main guy started to talk to me, what I picked up pointed towards money...dinero….The one thing I didn’t have, the only thing they really wanted. I could see disbelieve in his eyes, then impatience, then anger, then resignation. So they put me into this cell. With a few chairs, two cots. They almost forgot to take the cuffs off. Only when I turned around and held my hands into their faces they removed them. On the cot there was a military blanket. Because it had been raining for days already, it was damp, but still drier than the rest of me. I wrapped it around me. Hoping to get warm. I was too scared to take off my wet clothes, so I left them on. Only slowly I was calming down. I hoped the worst was over. But then the light went off and I heard the soldiers leaving. Only one of them stayed. I could see them through the little barred window in the door of the cell. Now my fear returned. Was I safe here? Was it safe to fall asleep? What if they came inside…? Somehow I managed to fall asleep anyway….a seemingly dreamless night….only for a few hours. I woke up still in the dark. It was just before sunrise. I could see it dawn out of the little window, through the bars.

I lay there for one or two hours. I couldn’t see anyone outside. But I felt someone was there. Then a car stopped outside. They brought another woman in… seemingly a prostitute. She was drunk and very loud. It was clear they have had more trouble with her than with me. Then they put her into my cell, on the other cot. She protested for a while, observing me with a mix of curiosity and distrust, before she sunk into a deep sleep…snoring...I could smell alcohol all the way to my cot.

After probably another hour the main guy came back. he talked with the other guy, my keeper, and then he came in. They searched all my stuff again. Including my backpack and when they didn’t find anything they could use, they said they didn’t have the capacity to keep me any longer. It’s been NYE morning, so I assume they wanted to have a party. So, I walked out, just like this, with my backpack, on the road again… I felt like a cowgirl walking out of the Saloon. Worn out, yet free, and strong…..I walked until I got back to the highway…holding my thumb out and got soon picked up by a another van.

In epilogue, yes Anna and I later on played TUGs. You can read the story of our first encounter here https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 83#p108883 We took things slowly, as she was very nervous about re-enacting things. The first time I handcuffed her she was super-nervous but excited. Luckily I took a photo of this actual moment for posterity:

Last edited by Snidely 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
rjroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rjroper »

sorry to say but wow that yellow font color is impossible to read
Snidely
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Snidely »

Sunglasses?
If the Bindee can reach the knots with her fingertips the Binder has done a poor job.
Snidely
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Snidely »

There you go. Hopefully blue will be more soothing. I don't want to be responsible for anyone's early-onset macular degeneration.
If the Bindee can reach the knots with her fingertips the Binder has done a poor job.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Crazy story. Thanks for sharing.
Snidely
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Snidely »

You're welcome.
Goss1015
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Goss1015 »

great story!!
Snidely
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Snidely »

Thanks. Real Real life is very powerful.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Awesome (albeit frightening) account. Very well told and written.
Thanks for sharing it with us, [mention]Snidely[/mention]!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic