Tales of tying up my cousin m/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

Ballgag69 wrote: 2 years ago ALL your stories are amazing. Can’t wait to hear more!!!!
Thank you so much!
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Sorry about the slow updates, life’s been crazy but I ran into Kylie yesterday and we had a little bondage fun and that reminded me about all these stories I should probably be writing.

Since the recent bondage experience with Kylie is fresh in my mind I kind of want to write about it but also I want to continue in chronological order with the stories.

I’ll let y’all decide if you guys want the recent bondage experience with Kylie were we are all grown up or do you guys want to continue in chronological order with the second time I tied up Kylie and her friend Ari.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

BoundandgaggedN8T wrote: 1 year ago Sorry about the slow updates, life’s been crazy but I ran into Kylie yesterday and we had a little bondage fun and that reminded me about all these stories I should probably be writing.

Since the recent bondage experience with Kylie is fresh in my mind I kind of want to write about it but also I want to continue in chronological order with the stories.

I’ll let y’all decide if you guys want the recent bondage experience with Kylie were we are all grown up or do you guys want to continue in chronological order with the second time I tied up Kylie and her friend Ari.
Any and all stories!
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

Loving the stories, she seems like a great bondage partner
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

BoundandgaggedN8T wrote: 1 year ago Sorry about the slow updates, life’s been crazy but I ran into Kylie yesterday and we had a little bondage fun and that reminded me about all these stories I should probably be writing.

I don’t think anyone will mind if you write about your most recent experience first! It is still probably fresh in you mind compared to your other experiences.
Ballgag69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ballgag69 »

I don’t care. Just need to hear more of something!!
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

So most of y’all just want me to write haha!

I’m going to continue writing in chronological order to make this whole thing easier to follow.

I’ll start writing today with a story about Kylie and her friend.
KissyMissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KissyMissy »

Excellent
Can't wait
Kratos
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kratos »

Nice hope to aee the follow up soon :D
Goss1015