Tales of tying up my cousin m/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great bondage stories.
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

Tiengag5 wrote: 2 years ago Great bondage stories.
Thanks!!!
TapeGaggedAbby
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeGaggedAbby »

Lucky girl
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

TapeGaggedAbby wrote: 2 years ago Lucky girl
I’m a lucky guy.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Jeeez, these stories are so good!

May I have a crumb of your luck?
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Everyone tells me that I’m so lucky!

I think I’m just really good at finding out if someone is kinky that or I just tie up every girl I’m close too!
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

So this Christmas I managed to have some alone time with Kylie and we got talking about our tie ups and I’m also wondering if anyone wants to hear any more story’s of my experiences because I’m ready to write again.
Last edited by BoundandgaggedN8T 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

Of course! You're a wonderful writer and I like to see people writing here. Hope you got some tickle torture in this time!
Ballgag69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ballgag69 »

Tugger90 wrote: 2 years ago Of course! You're a wonderful writer and I like to see people writing here. Hope you got some tickle torture in this time!
YES!!! More stories please they’re the best!!
Ouroboros
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ouroboros »

Yeah
Loved this
Definitely want to hear more
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

BoundandgaggedN8T wrote: 2 years ago So this Christmas I managed to have some alone time with Kylie and we got talking about our tie ups and she reminded me that her friend she got tied up with was named Ariana and not Skylar so now I feel stupid and had to change that. I’m normally good with remembering thing but the good thing is while I was editing the story I decided to add more details and make it better.

I’m also wondering if anyone wants to hear any more story’s of my experiences because I’m ready to write again.
Of course!

Your stories are very good!
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

I’ve really been enjoying your stories, so it would be great to hear more!
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

BoundandgaggedN8T wrote: 2 years ago So this Christmas I managed to have some alone time with Kylie and we got talking about our tie ups and she reminded me that her friend she got tied up with was named Ariana and not Skylar so now I feel stupid and had to change that. I’m normally good with remembering thing but the good thing is while I was editing the story I decided to add more details and make it better.

I’m also wondering if anyone wants to hear any more story’s of my experiences because I’m ready to write again.
Don't worry about the edits - the story is even better now!

More stories? Yes please!
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thank you guys so much for the support, it really means a lot to me!

So this next story is about one of the craziest bondage session I’ve ever had with my cousin, and I was 16 now and Kylie was 17.

After the tie-up with Kylie and her friend me and my cousin haven’t had a good bondage session in a while so for a few weeks we have been planning to do something crazy once one of our houses were empty and finally that night came when my brothers and mom were gone for the whole night. I called up Kylie and told her that all was clear, and she could come over while I got all my bondage supplies together ready to give Kylie the night of her life.

Kylie got to my house at around 9:00 o’clock at night, and it was way easier now to get to each other houses since Kylie could drive now.
“Hey Kylie” I greeted my cousin with a hug
“What’s up Nate” Kylie replied
“I’m doing fine” I respond as I eyed Kylie’s sexy figure
“How do I look” She as clearly noticed that I was eyeing her up
“Perfect” I complimented Kylie who was wearing huge leather boots with tight leather jeans that showed off her butt and had a leather jacket unzipped to show a tight black shirt underneath.
“Thankfully my mom doesn’t know that I brought all of this stuff” Kylie laughed. I nodded my head and looked at the bag she was holding
“Oh, I have a couple more outfits in there just in case” Kylie explained.
“You really got out everything cuz” I exclaimed while admiring her boobs
“Of course I did” Kylie said smirking
“Well let’s get you tied up shall we” I insisted

My plan was to get a couple tie-ups with Kylie tonight and I had something I really wanted to try, but that was for a little while later
“Sure Nate, that’s why I’m here” Kylie laughed
“Yeah yeah get on the couch” I commanded
“Say please next time” Kylie was obviously a being a little brat, but I’m sure I will fix that later tonight. Once Kylie was on the couch, I whipped out white cotton rope which I thought looked very nice with black leather and began to bind her legs together
“Make sure I can’t escape” Kylie mocked while try to get comfortable on her belly
“When have you ever escape” I asked Kylie as her ankles and knees were securely bound
“Don’t act like I’ve never escaped before” Kylie snapped at me
“Yeah, a couple of times when I didn’t tie you up too tight” I replied as I tied her thighs together
“This is your favorite part, you little pervert” Kylie changed the subject
“Nah” I said while finishing the tie then giving Kylie’s cute leather clad butt a little spank, “it’s like my fourth favorite part though”. Kylie didn’t respond, so I tied her hands together and bound them to her sexy waist.
“This next part is my third favorite part” I announced as I tied a rope under her boobs to her upper arm and then went to give her a breast harness
“Of course it is” Kylie hissed
“Stop acting like you’re the one who begs me to tie them up” I taunted Kylie after I was done with the breast harness. Kylie just giggled in response and I got on top of her and started to mess with her boobs
“You really couldn’t wait” Kylie teased me
“I’ve been waiting for weeks to tie you up again” I exclaimed but then got off her and went to my bondage bag and pulled out multiple rolls of tape and a huge red ball gag “You want to know my second favorite part”

“I was wondering when you were going to shut me up” Kylie said as her eyes fell on the ball gag “Nate you sure that will fit in my mouth”
“Of course it will” I reassured her, but before she could respond I shoved the ball gag into her mouth
“MMMMHHHHH” Kylie grunted as the huge ball barely fit in her mouth
“Good it fit” I said happily as I grabbed white Microfoam tape and wrapped it around Kylie’s head times “I used this soft tape, so you don’t cry about your hair”
“mmmmhhhhpppp” Kylie mumbled in response
“But you made me mad by saying that you escaped before, so I’m going to tie you up super tight” I said evilly, and I got a roll of black duct tape and wrapped it around Kylie’s head way too much
“mmmmmhhhhhh” Kylie did her best to voice her disapproval, but it was useless as she could barely make a peep.
“Now that your big mouth is gagged I’ll finish up with the rest of your body” I explained to Kylie while grabbing her chin
“mmmhhhppp” Kylie mewed
I grabbed a sleep mask and put it over her eyes “night night cutie”.

I tightly hogtie Kylie, so she couldn’t move and tied her feet together because her boots were still on “Kylie you know my favorite part is still missing”
“uuummmpp” Kylie mumbled
“Yeah the crotch rope it’s your favorite part too” I exclaimed while pulling out rope. After the crotch rope was tightly in, I gave it a hard tug
“mmmmmmhhhhhhh” Kylie let out a long moan of pleasure
“Keep moaning sexy” I tease her while giving her a couple of spanks, “you're helpless and under my control for the whole night” I whisper in Kylie’s ear. I backed up and admired Kylie’s sexy self in leather struggle helplessly against her binds while she moaned with pleasure. I realized that it was 11:00 o’clock, and I should probably untie Kylie and give her a little break and then tie her up in a different place...
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Another great chapter. Very hot!
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Great story, can't wait for the next chapter!
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Awesome story!
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

Fantastic read - only, as mentioned above, mind your formatting ;)
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
Ballgag69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ballgag69 »

I hope to hear more soon!!!!!
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

“mmmmhhhhppp” I listened to the moans of my cousin, wondering what it was like being so helpless. I was also thinking about where I was going to tie up Kylie next, because I had some interesting places in my house where I would love to have Kylie bound and gagged, but of course, I had to get her untied and give her a little break first.
“Hey cuz enjoying it” I asked Kylie while giving her leather-clad butt a hard smack.
“mmmmhhhh” Kylie grunted in response.
“I’m going to untie you and give you a little break if it’s fine with you” I told her as I took off her blindfold.
“mmmmppphhhh” Kylie mumbled and nodded her head in agreement.

I’m not going to bore you guys with the details and after a while of untying Kylie and her crying about the tape in her hair which I know hurts to pull out, but Kylie makes such a big deal about it. Once Kylie was finally untied, we took a break for about an hour and then, at around midnight, I was ready to go again.
“What other clothes do you have” I asked Kylie.
“Some normal stuff to change into and a swimsuit” Kylie replied. I thought for a moment then figured out what I was going to do.
“How about you get in your swimsuit”? I told Kylie
“Oh I see what you’re doing” Kylie taunted, as she went into a room to change, as I thought to myself that she had no idea what was going to happen.

“Aright I’m ready” Kylie came out looking stunning in a two piece blue bikini.
“Okay, let’s get started” I responded. I led Kylie up to my room. “get on my bed”, I commanded.
“Yeah I know” Kylie grunted as I pulled out a lot of rope and once she was on the bed I began to bind her legs by tying rope around her ankles, above and below her knees, and then around her thighs.
“Why did you need me in a bikini” Kylie questioned while I secured her arms behind her back.
“I don’t know, maybe because it makes you look hotter” I said, while laughing.
“Yeah I already knew you were a perv” Kylie taunted.
“Well you’re a rope bunny anyway” I replied and before Kylie could respond I shoved a black ball gag into her mouth.
“mmmhhhhh” Kylie mumbled
“That’s way better”, I teased and gave Kylie a kiss on the gag.

I watched Kylie's bikini-clad body struggle around for a couple minutes before carrying on with my plan.
“Now for your favorite parts” I joked, pulling out more rope.
“mmmppphhhhh” Kylie moaned as I gave her a crotch rope and a breast harness, then I rolled Kylie over and gave her a couple spanks “you know I put you on my bed for a reason” I explained to Kylie while tying her legs to the edge of the bed and binding her hands to the top of the bed preventing Kylie from rolling back over.
“Now your cute ass is going to be in my bed for the rest of the night”, I teased my helpless cousin. I continued with my plan and turned off the lights and slid a blindfold over Kylie’s eyes.
“mmmhhhhhh” Kylie mumbled, probably wondering what was going to happen to her all the while I got down in my underwear, it was only fair since Kylie was basically in hers. I jumped on Kylie’s back and began to grind on her butt.
“mmmhhhhppppp” Kylie moaned, now knowing what I had been planning to do.
“Oh shut up you little hoe” I said while grabbing her hair and pulling on it. After I was done grinding on Kylie, I rolled off her and said “You’ve been kinda mean to me lately, so I think it’s fair if a bad girl like you gets a couple of spanks”.

After I was done spanking Kylie, I chilled for a while lying next to her and using Kylie’s butt as a pillow.
“This is very comfortable” I joked.
“mmmhhhh” I could barely hear Kylie’s mumbles since her face was in the bed while being gagged. I pulled out my phone and took a lot of pictures with me and Kylie of her tied up self in the background. It was getting very late, like 2 o’clock in the morning, so I was tired and Kylie’s ass must have been really comfortable because I dozed off.
“mmmhhhhpppp” I awoke to the sound of moaning and felt someone struggling. Then I raised my head and realized that I'd been asleep for 2 whole hours.
“mmmmmhhhhhh” Kylie moaned again and I also realized that she had been bound and gagged upside down for a couple of hours.
“Sorry cuz” I said softly and began to untie her.
“I went to sleep on your fine ass” I laughed and smacked Kylie’s bikini clad butt
“grrrrmmmmm” Kylie grumbled, probably just wanting to be united.
“okay okay”, I took off the black ball gag.
“About time, dumb ass”, Kylie growled.
“Oh shut up bitch” I replied and put the ball gag back in her mouth, “your ungrateful ass, I should probably keep you like this and give you to the neighbor's kids.”
“mmhhhhppp” Kylie squealed and shook her head.
“Okay good now, shut up and let me untie you”.

The rest of the morning was just me untying Kylie and cleaning up the house, then Kylie left and I got some rest.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Your cousin is fun to hang out with! Great story once more
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago Your cousin is fun to hang out with! Great story once more
I know! Thanks!
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

These are some really fun stories, hope you had some more :)
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tugger90 wrote: 2 years ago These are some really fun stories, hope you had some more :)
I still have a couple left to tell!
Ballgag69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ballgag69 »

ALL your stories are amazing. Can’t wait to hear more!!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic