Meeting with Nikki Nefarious F/FM

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Meeting with Nikki Nefarious F/FM

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Hello everyone,

This is our story of when my wife and I met up with the legend Nikki Nefarious.

I couldnt believe it, as I wasnt lucky enough to already have a beautiful wife that indulges in all my tie up fantasies but now we were on our way together into the city to meet up with a professional dominatrix/rigger.

I never really thought she would be open to the idea of sharing our secret love of ropes and restraints with anyone but when I brought up taking a private rope class with the infamous Nikki Nefarious she happily agreed. We reached out to her specifically as we really enjoyed her work at fmconcepts and she really did seem like a genuine friendly person that has a true love for ropes. We werent looking to be dominated we really just wanted to learn more ties and knots from her and also we really wanted to have a trusted person tie and gag the two of us together. So after introducing ourselves through some emails and explaining what we were looking for she agreed to meet up with us for a 2 hour session. The first hour would he her showing/teaching us and the second hour she would get the two of us bound and gagged together.

We had all our bags and ropes packed and arrived to the hotel that we were meeting her at. We decided to make a little vacation out of it so we chose a pretty nice hotel and arrived the night before our meet up to enjoy a nice dinner. The next day arrived and Kirra and myself couldnt be more nervous she had txted that she was on her way and all i could feel is butterflies all over my stomach as i eagerly sat on the edge of the hotel bed trying to distract myself watching some sunday football on the tv. Kirra stepped out from the bathroom and instantly put a smile on my face as she was wearing her tight leather pants and a black tank top. She knew i could hardly keep my hands off her when she wore those. I stood up and hugged her and told her how good she looks and if she was still ok with all this. I could tell she was also super nervous as she was a bit weary on letting a stranger tie us up but assured me that she would try anything at least once with me. Just then a knock at the door startled the both of us. I walk over more nervous then all the times I had jumped out of planes or surfed big waves I open the door and am greeted with a friendly smile. She was wearing glasses with a light color dress and some flat boots. “Its so great to meet the two of you!” She walks in and hugs each of us. Her positive energy swept away all the nerves we had and instantly felt like we were in the company of a great friend. We chatted for a bit sharing about ourselves and she was so happy we brought some ropes and toys and she insisted we begin.

“So lets see where you guys are at go ahead and tie her up.” I looked at my wife and she held her hands out in front of her. Normally i knew somewhat decent knots when i would tie her but with Nikki all that fell out window and i sloppily tied her wrist with some ugly knots. She offered to show me how she would do it and soon enough had Kirras hands bound comfortably but snug. She then quickly undid the rope and had me try to mimic her tie. After a failed first try i got it right on my second. After that we switched over to the next tie. Kirra spun around and I used my newly learned tie on her wrists again but this time behind her back. Nikki let out a cute little cheer happy that I successfully tied her hands the way she showed me. She then grabbed a long brown rope, I watched in amazement as she quickly wound up my beautiful bride wrapping the rope around her arms and around her breast making them really push out. The rope was pinning her arms down and wrapped up and around between her breast as well as below and above. Kirra smiled at me again as i had quite the noticeable bulge in my pants. She asked Kirra “think you can get free from that?” Kirra shrugged around and wiggled a bit and confirmed it was pretty tight. Nikki then quickly undid the rope around her breasts and had me mimic the tie. It took me a bit but soon enough i completed the tie again and I was feeling pretty proud of how great my wife looked in the intricate tie. Nikki then told Kirra to get onto the bed and we hogtied her on the bed to see if she could escape. Kirra gave a few struggles and i dont think she quite gave it her all but she gave up and admitted she was helplessly hogtied. Nikki then showed me a few other ties frog tying her and showing some ways that she would be fully helpless and i could access her in all the right ways if you know what i mean. We told her we enjoyed using a hitachi wand and she showed us how we could tie the wand into position on her. After that she had Kirra tie myself showing her the same knots. Having my wife be instructed to tie me was such a turn on and a thrill it was great. My hands were tied behind my back and soon enough my arms and chest were wrapped in rope. Then it came time for us to both be tied, she asked us how we would like to be tied and i sort of panicked there were so many ties i wanted to try but our two hours were going by quite quickly as we were having so much fun. I instinctively just wrapped my arms around Kirra and we were standing like a cheesy prom photo. She tied Kirras hands behind her back and my hands infront as they were wrapped around Kirra. She then added more rope pinning us together Kirras was rubbing her hands and leather clad ass over my junk but trying not to be too noticeable. She then grabbed the roll of duct tape we had brought and plastered a few strips over our mouths and we were stuck standing helplessly bound and gagged together. Nikki giggled and said she wished she could take the two of us home and keep us as pets. Kirra let out a mmpphhh and we wiggled around together. Nikki then went into the bathroom leaving the two of us a lone for a bit. I struggled around grinding against her tight leather pants and Kirra played the helpless role mmpphhiinngg into her gag futility struggling around. After about 10 minutes Nikki came back and just as she was about to start untying us Kirra brought her hands from behind her back. Nikki laughed and said “you sneak Jason wasnt kidding you are a little escape artist.” Unfortunately our time was out and Nikki said next time she definitely will have to get us more stuck. We said our good byes and thanked her for her time and for being so kind. Once she left i gave Kirra a huge hug and kiss and grabbed the ropes once more. I used the skills i learned and tied Kirras hands behind her back and added the the rope around her breasts again for so much needed release.

I wont go into much detail after that im sure you can all imagine the obvious but over all we both had a great time. It was a bit expensive but we felt very satisfied and had lots of fun. Hope you guys enjoyed the story!
Last edited by Tapedupcouple 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

[mention]Tapedupcouple[/mention]

Absolutely a great story. Thank you so much for sharing. I hope you can post more. I never would have guessed Nefarious Nikki would be so pleasant and fun to work with. Glad you had a great time with her.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

A short, but well written story, [mention]Tapedupcouple[/mention], well done!

But please add a gendertag to the title, it is mandatory for all stories to have one!
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

A well written and fun tale.
Thanks for letting us share your experience.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 2 years ago @Tapedupcouple

Absolutely a great story. Thank you so much for sharing. I hope you can post more. I never would have guessed Nefarious Nikki would be so pleasant and fun to work with. Glad you had a great time with her.
Thank you glad you enjoyed it. Haha im sure she can let her wild side show but luckily she was gentle with us haha.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

BoundJana wrote: 2 years ago A short, but well written story, @Tapedupcouple, well done!

But please add a gendertag to the title, it is mandatory for all stories to have one!
Thank you and no problem sorry about that.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

MaxRoper wrote: 2 years ago A well written and fun tale.
Thanks for letting us share your experience.
Glad you enjoyed it! Such a memorable moment that we keep secret so feels nice to share with others about it.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Excellent stoory. So lucky. I have never been tied to someone or.alongside a love.but so often dreamed of it. Can you say what you were wearing please as you gave us a brief description of what Nicki and your wife had on.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Excellent stoory. So lucky. I have never been tied to someone or.alongside a love.but so often dreamed of it. Can you say what you were wearing please as you gave us a brief description of what Nicki and your wife had on.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Excellent stoory. So lucky. I have never been tied to someone or.alongside a love.but so often dreamed of it. Can you say what you were wearing please as you gave us a brief description of what Nicki and your wife had on.
Thank you! It sure is lots of fun being helpless together hope you get to try it sometime! And no problem sorry for the lack of some details but I was wearing a black tank top and a pair or shorts and we were barefoot.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

This was fun to read! Nikki is one of my favorites from FM Concepts, so I may or may not be jealous 😂 Thanks for sharing!
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

I'm super jealous, nikkis super feisty attitude and her cute glasses really do it for me,should of had her hogtie you two,glad you had fun and thanks for sharing!
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Mikeyropes29 wrote: 2 years ago I'm super jealous, nikkis super feisty attitude and her cute glasses really do it for me,should of had her hogtie you two,glad you had fun and thanks for sharing!
She is great, next time we will def be getting hogtied
MrRolePlay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrRolePlay »

So many memories of Nikki nefarious and I think Lauren Chance is the dangerous diva. Both of them from social media I’ve seen seem just so happy to do what they do and share their experiences and teach others in bondage.

I can imagine how excited you were at the opportunity. Next time you just skipping straight to being tied or gonna ask a few more questions 😂.
GenJagZ
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GenJagZ »

A very sexy story indeed. Hope you and your wife enjoyed your "close encounter" ;)
If I were you, I would have asked Nikki if you could have tied her up by herself and with your wife
Fredrichkelner
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fredrichkelner »

Impressed you were so courageous! My girlfriend and I hired the famous LA based Japanese bondage master Master “K” to tie us like a picture we loved by the great Japanese photographer Araki. Like you we were nervous but it was wonderful! He was warm and patient and did a great job. My gf likes to try to escape and always does but not this time. She couldn’t budge but it was comfortable and sexy. And when he tied us together our heads nearly exploded! Anyway, this is a g rated comment so I’ll stop there. The bottom line is good for you for acting on your fantasies! If more people did that (after taking intelligent safety precautions, of course) there would be far less tension in the world.
Fredrichkelner
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fredrichkelner »

Nice story. My girlfriend and I did something similar. It’s great that you had the courage to follow through on your fantasies. It sounds like it was a lot of fun.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Fredrichkelner wrote: 1 year ago Nice story. My girlfriend and I did something similar. It’s great that you had the courage to follow through on your fantasies. It sounds like it was a lot of fun.
Thanks for the comment and thats so great you two met with a professional im sure it was loads of fun!
Fredrichkelner
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fredrichkelner »

You’re welcome for the compliment. It’s most sincere. We both admired your story and it made us better even feel better about our activities. It was really my girlfriend (now my wife) who introduced me to rope. She’s really into good looking rope and being tied so she can’t get away. Needless to say, I can barely tie my shoes. :-) so that was a problem. Her interests led us into Japanese rope and we found this authentic Japanese master in LA and nervously contacted him. He has a dojo in Beverly Hills which was just beautiful and made us feel very comfortable. We wanted to duplicate a picture from a famous Japanese photographer and he knew all about the photographer and exactly what we needed! We ended up doing several poses separately (including a suspension on my wife) and then he tied us together. It was certainly the sexiest four hours we’d spent and was quite revitalizing. Like your adventure with Nikki Nefarious it wasn’t cheap but it was definitely worth it. We’d actually heard about Nikki but the Japanese rope was more attractive to my wife so we went that way. Hey, sometimes you feel like a steak and sometimes you feel like sushi. :-) Best regards!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic