Taping my co-worker up M/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Taping my co-worker up M/F

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

So this happened a couple of years back when I was 18 in my last year of high school, and it was spring break. I was visiting family in the Appalachian mountains in Virginia and every time I went there my grandfather had a store near the Appalachian trail and I would help him there, but now since he was older, and I was older I would work there for him. Since there was a lot of hikers out because of spring break, there was usually someone else working with me, and one of the people was named Anna.

Anna was the same age as me, and she was one of those girls who actually knew how to joke with me and had not really flirted with me, so we just became good friends real quick. But just because Anna didn’t flirt with me doesn’t mean that I didn’t think she was a little cute. Anna was 5 foot 6 and pretty skinny, but still had a nice little ass and some nice boobs. Anna also had blue eyes with long straight brown hair, and she had freckles, she was definitely not my ideal girl but her being a so good friend definitely made me like her.

I worked with Anna a couple of times during the week but one afternoon we were working my grandfather called me and told me that some of his friends are hiking, and they might come in late so Anna and I should stay there later than normal. I told Anna, who was wearing a burgundy vans jacket with tight black jeans that really showed off her curves and black Uggs since we didn’t have a uniform, and she just said that it was going to be boring staying late. If you’re wondering we did not get that much people since we were on a trail so for the most part it was just me and Anna sitting in the back room chilling but then out of the blue everything change when Anna said “I wish someone would try and rob this place”
I knew that she was joking but being the guy I am I had to respond with “You want someone to point a gun at you and then tie your ass up” 
“Better than sitting around back here” Anna laughed. Well I didn’t have a gun, but I did have tape and I found some black gorilla tape knowing that I would not get a better chance than this, and I went up behind Anna and hand gagged her 
“MMMHHHHPPPP” She gasped in surprise 
“Shut your ass up little miss Anna this is a robbery” I said in a robber voice and Anna submitted very quickly 
“Ok I’m going to tie you up in the back” I continue with the act as I bound her hands behind her back 
“mmmhhhh” Anna nodded
I made sure to bind her hands to her waist then her arms to under her boobs then bound her ankles and knees 
“Are you bored now” I ask Anna getting out of the act 
“Nope, you tie me up very good" Mr. Robber” she responded as she struggled against her binds 
“Okay I don’t want to hear you for the rest of the night” I said and gagged her with a couple pieces of tape
“MMMMHHHH” she moaned 

I sat with her cute bound self for a while, then a hiker showed up and Anna panic, so I shushed her and went to deal with the customer. After the hiker left I went back to Anna who was still tied up 
“Mmmmhhhh” she mumbled as I took her gag off 
“We almost got caught” Anna exclaimed
“Yeah that what makes it fun” I responded 
“If I was really kidnapped I could take off the tape on my mouth and scream” Anne said confidently 
“Oh really” I said with a smile 
“Oh no Nate please” Anna said sarcastically 
“Shut up” I said as I stuffed my mouth with a beanie then wrapped around her head with tape a couple of times 
“mmmmhhpppp” Anna squeaked 
“That’s better” I said, giving her a pat on the head. Finally, the guys we were waiting on came, and I dealt with them, I would occasionally hear a soft moan from the back room, but the customers didn’t hear and when they were gone I closed down for the night and cleaned up and went back to my sexy prisoner.

“mmmhhhppp” Anna grunted greeting me, and I was surprised that the gag was so effective at silencing her.
“Heyyy cutie” I said to her and I could tell she blushed a little 
“You’re a little brat for trying to get me caught” I said as I pulled a chair right next to her and sat down.
“mmmppp” Anna giggle 
“You think I’m joking I am going keep you as my prisoner for the whole night” I said sounding serious 
Anna looked shocked but in a good way 
I broke the act and asked “Anna you’re fine with this” and she nodded and looked very excited but nervous.
“Let’s first get you off this chair” I said. Anna was shaking with excitement as I untied her from the chair and as I tied her back up the same way but adding tape over her boobs so that they were pooping out and adding tape under her ass for the same reason and I also gave her a blindfold by using a scarf.
“mmmmpphhh” Anna moaned as she rolled around the floor 
“I’m going to give you some time to your self princess” I teased her and left to find anything to mess with her. I came back with rope and of course Anna didn’t know a thing because of her blindfold, but she felt a rope side though her ass to her already wet crotch she knew she was in for a treat.
“mmmppphhhh” Anna moaned with pleasure as loud as she could with her tight gag silencing her.
“I know a slut like you would love a crotch rope” I teased 
“mmmmhhhmhhhh” Anna continued to moan, and I could tell that it was her first time in bondage because she looked ready for an orgasm. 
“Shhhhhhh calm down darling” I picked Anna up and sat her down in my lay and started to play with her hair while kissing her all over.
“mmmmppphhhhh” Anna mumbled something at me as she rubbed her head into my chest. She was definitely enjoying being bound and gagged by me.

But it was getting very late and somebody might have got a bit suspicious if we stay here for too long, so I had to wrap things up, and after we cuddled for a while I untied her
“That was very fun” Anna said smiling as she gave me a hug
“I know” I responded 
“You can’t tell anyone” She said seriously 
“You can’t tell anyone” I repeated while laughing, and with that we went our different ways.
Last edited by BoundandgaggedN8T 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Amazing story!!

So let me see if I got this right:

Things were heating up between the two of you then you stopped?

Man if that's the case I hope you guys continued it on another time :D
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Flyingvulture wrote: 2 years ago Amazing story!!

So let me see if I got this right:

Things were heating up between the two of you then you stopped?

Man if that's the case I hope you guys continued it on another time :D
I know but time flies by fast when you’re having fun and I didn’t want anyone to find out anything.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great story! Ever tie her up again?
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

I sure hope you got to tie her up again! It must have been great!
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I did not see her a lot but when we did see each other she would basically beg me to tie her up.
Last edited by BoundandgaggedN8T 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

If anyone is interested I’m about to write the second time I got to tie up Anna.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

If you've more true stories of tying up Anna, then would be delighted to read them.
BoundBabysitter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundBabysitter »

This was a very nice and fun story to read :)
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

Nice story! Do you plan to continue?
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Elusive_Lady wrote: 2 years ago Nice story! Do you plan to continue?
Yep I’m writing the second story of tying up Anna right now.
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

BoundandgaggedN8T wrote: 2 years ago
:)
Ballgag69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ballgag69 »

BoundandgaggedN8T wrote: 2 years ago
Can’t wait to read it!!
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

After my first tie up with Anna I eventually left Western Virginia back to my home and finished up high school. The next time I happened to see Anna was in August a couple months after I graduated from high school. I came back to Western Virginia because my grandfather was very sick and my whole family went to check on him, thankfully my grandfather recovered. Now my grandfather’s little store has become very popular in the area and I told my grandfather that I could work at the store for a couple days, I was hoping that I could see Anna. There was now a good amount of people working at the store and I did learn that Anna still worked sometimes. Finally, after a couple of days I got to see Anna again.

She was very happy to see me and I could tell that she couldn’t wait to be tied up again but sadly that day we were very busy, and we couldn’t find any time for some bondage fun at the workplace. We did have one other day we were going to work together and I wasn’t going to let anything stop me from having Anna bound and gagged.

That day came where I was working with Anna again. After a couple hours of talking and working the traffic to the store calmed down and I realized that we would not get a better chance than this.
“Anna” I called out from the back room, while pulling out a roll of gray duct tape and then hid behind the door.
“What’s up” Anna replied opening the door to the back room, she was dressed in white converses and tight white jeans with a fluffy white jacket, we still didn’t have a uniform. I creeped up on Anna and placed my hand over her mouth “your cute ass is getting robbed” I said in a deep voice.
“MMPPPHHH” Anna grunted at me under my hand gag
“I won’t hurt you if you don’t fight back” I warned her while binding her hands behind her back
“mmhhhpp” Anna nodded, I could tell that she was happy to get tied up again.
“Good girl” I said as I tied her elbows together then wrapped tape under her chest, I also did the same thing for her hands and waist.
“Any last words cutie” I said as I pull out two red handkerchiefs and let my hand off Anna’s mouth.
“Have fun” Anna said smirking
“You too” I replied and stuffed her mouth with one of the handkerchiefs then cleave gagged her with the other one. Next I pulled out the gray duct tape and wrapped it around Anna’s head three times “think that’s good”.
“mmmhhhh” Anna mumble her agreement.

Right before I could tie Anna’s legs I heard the front door of the store open. I shushed Anna and went to deal with the customer then came back “let’s get back to work” I laughed and then bound Anna’s legs together by tying her ankles and knees.
“You’re lucky I have to do all of this work while you chill in the back all tied up” I said while picking up Anna and putting her on a comfortable chair.
“mmmppphhhh” Anna giggled under her gag
“Maybe I should leave you at the cash register” I joked
“mmmhhhh” Anna shook her head.
“Someone would try and buy your cute ass” I continue to joke and Anna continue to laugh under her gag.

I was wondering what else to do when an idea hit me “you’re coming with me” I commanded and picked Anna up and carried her to the check out area
“mmmmppphhh” Anna looked around confused
“Anna you’re going to keep me company while I work” I said and put her down under the table which only has an opening on the back so nobody could see her except for me.
“MMMMMHHH” Anna moaned loudly while shaking her head
“You better shut up or a customer will hear you” I said calmly and before Anna could respond the door open and two hikers walked in the store.

For the whole time Anna stayed as quiet as I ever heard she didn’t even make a peep even when the customers weren’t near us and I gave her a quick pat on the butt. Once the hikers left it was a whole different story “MMMMPPPHHHH” Anna yelled under her gag.
“Calm down I gotcha” I said as I dragged Anna out from under the check out table
“mmmhhhhppp” Anna growled.
“That was fun wasn’t it” I asked while picking up Anna and caressing her cheek.
“mmmhhhh” Anna shrug her shoulders
“Do you want to be untied” I question, but she shook her head
“Okay I’ll let you lie around in the back then” I said.

I ended up putting Anna in a tight hogtie with the duct tape and went back to work. Every once in a while I would go back and check on my prisoner and smack her butt and play with her boobs while listening to her moan. I kept Anna like that for almost two hours but on one of my visits to mess with her I heard her whimpering under her gag, so I took the gag off, and she said the hogtie was hurting, so I took the hogtie off.

Eventually I just untied her because I could tell she was ready to be untied. We worked the rest of the day and hugged then went our separate ways.
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Here’s the final part.

I’m sorry it took so long but life’s been crazy, I hope you enjoyed the story!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

It's amazing you were able to do that with a mere coworker once, but twice? I imagine she has cravings to be tied up now, and I wonder how she satisfies them.
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago It's amazing you were able to do that with a mere coworker once, but twice? I imagine she has cravings to be tied up now, and I wonder how she satisfies them.
Funny how you ask that because I found her instagram recently and started talking to her. We don’t really talk about the bondage but she did say she wish we could work together again because we had lots of fun when we did.

She told me that she lives in Tennessee now and I figured out that she had a boyfriend who may or may not tie her up.
BrianHarris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrianHarris »

so lucky! theres been a couple co workers i would have liked to do this to
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic