Housekeeping (?/?)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Housekeeping (?/?)

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Last edited by Lost_the_keys 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
AJ_Diletto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AJ_Diletto »

I'm with you...I too was wondering if anyone cared, was contributing, etc...it may take a day or so, from what I'm seeing. Just takes a little patience.

I, for one, would be interested in the next chapter...and yes, per your request/suggestion, I have material. 10 years worth -- with a hot, gamer girl super kinky drop-her-drawers-in-a-snap sub ex. Currently have 3 recollections posted.

Thanks, and looking forward to more! ;)
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

I’d like to read the next part!
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

I am writing two stories currently, so yes, I'd like to read the continuation.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

This might be controversial and i hope you don't take offence to this as its not my intention but i think things like this come across as a little bit petty and counterproductive. I think it drives writers, readers and commenters away. Whilst i agree that comments and praise are very much needed for the stories on this site not everybody has the ability or frankly the time to be a writer. People have other priorities over a website which is just supposed to be a bit of fun and provide some entertainment.

Ultimately its your choice and i’m not telling anyone what to do as to what they do with their stories as its their content, I'm just expressing my opinion. I just think if we start locking stories behind a clickbait story writing paywall it defeats the whole point of the website which is to share stories.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Last edited by Lost_the_keys 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Last edited by Lost_the_keys 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
AJ_Diletto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AJ_Diletto »

Yeesh! Who needs stories? This banter is entertaining enough! ....jk.... :shock: ;)
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

I wasn't going to wade into this but...

It seems to me that a writer should want to be read and not all readers are writers. I myself was merely a reader of this site and its predecessor for years before writing one word. I've only started writing in the fiction sections since I don't really have Tie Up Game stories as such to tell.

The reasons some may just be readers and not writers can be many. Lack of self-confidence, not being sure how to say what they want to say, an inability to accept criticism, lack of time, etc. As I am currently writing my two stories here, I am working on a film noir script also. If I'm going to pour a lot of time into something, it's more likely my noir. That's not a reflection on the site, it's a reflection on limited time being devoted to what may make me more money or perhaps even be somewhat more satisfying. It takes time to write well, after all.

Being nasty about people who aren't writers doesn't do anything productive either. Imagine writing a book and telling people that the only ones who can buy are writers. You would be seriously limiting your audience and possibly turning off people who do write who might be inclined to read your story.

Just a couple of things to think about.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

I would like to see the rest of your story.

I have posted both non-fiction:

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 976#p18976

and fiction:

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=13645

on this site.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Did you ever start sending the story out? I'm really curious to read it.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]Lost_the_keys[/mention]

I’ve just posted a story about housekeeping. https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 11#p145411. And I’d love to hear your housekeeping tie up,story.
BearPlants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BearPlants »

Great start - I would love to read the rest!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

If I could suggest a compromise, perhaps you could share with people who've made a number of comments without limiting it to those who've posted actual stories. Not everyone can write well (as witnessed by some of what's posted here :D ) but anyone can find a minute to comment and that's what most writers seem to want There's never been a shortage of stories, just a shortage of commenters.

That said, I've posted both comments and stories for years and would love to see where this one goes. I wrote a Housekeeper story years ago that might be here somewhere. It also featured people of unknown gender.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

I asked almost a year ago to read this and the author never responded to my request.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I think this could get divisive.

There is much sense in what [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] (and others) have written.
Commenters are the writer's life-blood.

It is, of course, up to you what you do with your writing but I would advise against putting peoples' backs up unnecessarily.
We should be a community of people who are happy to share our writing and who are prepared to support one another by commenting.
I know it is frustrating when people do not comment but it is life-affirming when they do!

Personal opinion: If you want to write and share, then write and share. If you do not wish to share, don't post here and don't brow-beat members if you do.

OK, going to sit down in a dark room for a while now.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

The problem which I am seeing is that since we made it harder for new members to write and receive Private Messages (due to the 10 post barrier) this story could only be read by users who have been on here for a while. I find this way of teasing readers into a story and then withholding access to the rest of it very questionable and counter-productive.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

God point, [mention]BoundJana[/mention]
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

The 10 post rule I presume was introduced so new members had to contribute before messaging others, and let’s be honest here, harassing the female members.

I note several people stop posting at or shortly after 1p, which may be people then diving to pm, but I’m sure sometimes is females being scared by creepy messages. (Those that reach 10 then just don’t return to the board) I’ve had many basic unsolicited messages,but after 30 years of being creeped out by men in real world I’m big enough to not let it upset me and pity the perpetrators,

Sorry soap box alert there.

Anyway. I don’t know if the ten post rule has been effective or not in achieving its goal, but agree here with [mention]Xtc[/mention] that although the stories are the authors’ , if people want to share then post in public. If they don’t want to share, keep stories on their hard drive.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago @Lost_the_keys

I’ve just posted a story about housekeeping. https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 11#p145411. And I’d love to hear your housekeeping tie up,story.
Sorry, after all the drama and bitching about it, I never finished it and abandoned this post.

What eventually happened actually had a pretty kinky twist to it. Maybe I will finish it and send to a select few deserving individuals. (And yes, as an active site member, you will be included.).
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

TiedAndTaped3D wrote: 1 year ago I asked almost a year ago to read this and the author never responded to my request.
The story was abandoned and never finished, thus there was nothing to send.

You of all people shouldn’t bitch as you have received continuations of my other stories when you requested them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic