It's All Relative (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
AJ_Diletto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

It's All Relative (M/F)

Post by AJ_Diletto »

Ok, I figured I'd post again while this one was coming back to me. While I was recalling "Desiree's" first time, I was remembering MY first time, as well...pre-Desiree. It involved my long-lost aunt...long-lost as in I only saw her once, and never saw her again.

Kind of a sad ending, yes...but they all can't be happy.

I was maybe barely 17 at the time. My mom's sister (through marriage, so sister-in-law/aunt-in-law, technically) was visiting from New York, and had managed to convince mom to let her stay for her self-described short stay. She was much younger than my mom, maybe around 29-30, and I gathered from their conversation she was separated, maybe divorcing. I didn't ask a lot of questions back then.

I was 17 and horny, however, so I certainly paid attention to her, personally.

Her nickname was Dreen...her ACTUAL nickname, but I guess it's okay that you know that. This was eons ago. I'm not concerned about anonymity, at this point.

Dreen was a goddess, at least to me back then. Being from NY, she dressed the part. Short skirts/dresses, a long mane of hair, and maybe about 5'7, slim, with nice tits and a curvy, round ass. The closest celeb I can think of at the time would be a young, "raw" Vanessa Williams.

The Miss USA Vanessa Williams (I know there are two of them.)

Yep, no bullshit. True story. Now you see why she had my attention.

Anyway, I gathered her new husband (my uncle) had cheated, so she stopped through on her way back home to her own fam, and Mom -- who never was close with my Unc -- felt sorry for her, I guess, so she offered her temporary respite.

My question was...how in the FUCK could you cheat on THAT hot ass chick?

The mistress had to be Helen of Troy.

It was just me and Mom...my sisters had moved out a year or so prior. Dreen was offered the guest room, my game room, basically -- so it fell on me to get it ready for her.

A task I didn't exactly relish...until she came in to help. Changed my perspective totally.

"It's nice to finally meet you!" she said, enthusiastically, as she came in while I was packing up Nintendo cartridges.

"Same, here," I said, putting down the box and holding out my hand, instead to be met by a strong hug. I'd seen pictures...but they didn't do her justice. Her body was so soft, and she smelled so good. I can still feel her hard nipples against my chest, and her hair in my face. My hand started to involuntarily drop down to her ass when mom walked in, which separated us.

"Oh, I see you've already met," she said, almost giving Dreen a disapproving, suspicious look. Dreen stepped back and gave her a quick grin.

"Do you need any help, (my name)?" ...(see what I did there)...?

"No Mom, I got it," I said, nervously, still trying to calm down my 17 year old hormones. I could feel my bulge in my shorts growing. In front of Mom!

I turned back to the box, grabbed it and held it strategically.

"I'm almost finished."

"Ok...just let me know so we can get your Aunt Dreen settled."

"Alright, I will," I said, looking at Dreen again. Her bra was partially showing above the plunging neckline of her short dress from the hug -- maybe it was mid-thigh length. That was probably being generous. It was a light material, I want to remember silk...but it was definitely sheer, and had a floral pattern. She watched my mom leave, then turned back to me.

"Let me help you with that," she said smiling, reaching for the box. I certainly didn't want THAT exposure.

"No, I-I got it," I said, but I didn't have a good grip, and it fell to the ground, spilling some of the contents.

"Whoops," she said, "I'm sorry...I'll get it," and as she bent over to grab the box, all I could see was the back of her thighs and her cute magenta panties as she turned to scoop up the games.

"Mother FUCKER!" I remember mouthing, then raised my eyes back up quickly as she handed me the box, brushing a loose lock of hair out of the way of that pretty fucking face.

"There you go (my name)," she cooed, with another grin. "If you think you're almost done here, I'll just leave you to it. I'll see you later, I'm sure!"

With a smile and a curt turn that twirled her dress up around her panties again, she left.

..."er...nice to meet you"... I said, the words getting stuck in my throat.

This is going to be an interesting visit, I thought.

I had no idea.

Later that weekend, Mom went to my older sister's place to help her with some home project, leaving me with Dreen, who was finishing her unpacking. I happened upon her as I was passing in the hallway, as the guest room door was partially askew. Her back was to me as she was digging in the bureau, and I did a slow, careful backpedal, my curiosity being piqued. She was just getting up, still in a short, slinky nightshirt. She stood on her tiptoes at one point reaching up, showing me her cute round ass again as the shirt hiked up. Her toned thighs were fantastic. Her hair was tied in a ribbon, and I could tell she hadn't yet put on a bra.

Sensing me watching her, I suppose, she whirled around suddenly. I pretended to still be in mid-stride, but she called out to me.

"(My name)!" she said, in a sunny voice. I slowly turned and went back to the door, standing in the doorway. She didn't seem to care that she was half-dressed. I didn't judge. Even without makeup, she had a natural beauty about herself. I'm glad I was wearing a long shirt.

"Sorry, didn't notice you there, Aunt Dreen," I said, hoping she couldn't pick up on my lie -- or my libido.

"Do you need anything?"

"Yes, actually I do. Could you come in for a sec?"

I saw this in the movies once.

I slowly entered, and made my way over to her. She was smiling like the cat about to eat the canary.

"I threw my bag up top there, and now I can't reach it. Can you help me?"

She had large light eyes that did all the pleading for her. I agreed to help.

"Sure," I said, as she jumped up on a nearby step-stool, and reached up.

"Just "spot" me, please," she said, reaching up to the top of the bureau. Her hips were right at my face. I gingerly coddled her trying to hold her steady, then she shifted, and I had to pretty much grab her ass to keep her from falling. She had a thick mound that was yearning to burst free from her extremely tight silken underwear. I remember noticing how hairy she was.

"Sorry, I slipped," she said smiling, as she looked down at me briefly, then went back to reaching for the bag. The long shirt I had on was quickly becoming irrelevant, as my erection at this point was massive. She managed to finally grab the bag, but it dropped as she was bringing it to the edge, spilling very interesting items. They included a length of rope, duct tape and some scarves.

"Oh! Are you alright?" she said, brushing me way more than she had to as she stepped down. She kind of took her time re-bagging everything. Then she gave me an answer I didn't ask a question to.

..."I...guess you're wondering about these"... she said coyly, as she finished loading the items into the bag.

..."N-no...uh, that's okay. Your business, Aunt Dreen" ... I said sheepishly, not remembering when I was EVER that embarrassed...or turned on and curious.

Of course, I'd seen DiDs all my young life, and was secretly feeling it in my shorts all those years like, I assume, most guys who were exposed to like-minded media. I think we all get it.

You're on this board. I KNOW you do.

But, I'd not acted on it. Until now.

"Just call me DREEN, (my name)," she said, sitting on the bed. "Aunt sounds SO old. I don't LOOK old, do I?" she looked up at me, her shirt was pulled up from her sitting position so that I saw her white panties. Her nipples were rock hard as they poked through her thin nightshirt.

..."uh...no..NO, not at all," I stammered, not knowing if she needed a hug, or what. I was too concerned with how hard I was, and how hot she looked.

Your...UNCLE...didn't seem to think I was young enough, I guess," she continued, putting the bag down forcefully. "I even did all of THIS, I guess to make him want me," she gushed, as she started to tear up.

I couldn't think of anything else to do at that moment but to sit next to her and hug her...seemed cruel to just leave her like that.

She leaned in and took my shoulder, and the next thing I knew, I felt her rubbing my hard dick and kissing me with her warm lips.

...okay. Let's take a QUICK pause, and inventory.

Hot ass scantily clad older woman.
She's good to go -- nipples hard, panties looking damp.
I'm 17.
NOT my "real" aunt.
I'm 17.

Yeah, you guessed it. I'm going for it.

She laid down across the bed and I joined her after I clumsily stripped off my shirt and pants. I was just 17, but I'd had girlfriends, so I knew how to kiss. And grab boobies.

They felt so nice in my hand. She was maybe a half a cup smaller than "Desiree", possibly a 36 DD, even...but, again, I was 17. I thought this was the best thing in the world.

Her nipples were so stiff, I HAD to take them into my mouth. She willfully allowed it, pulling her shirt up...but I didn't want it off...not yet...I can't quite remember why. I just remember I didn't.

She was fine with it either way.

"Get...that bag," she whispered, between kisses. Of course, I didn't need to be asked twice.

This was the showcase premiere performance of my young life. You damn fuckin' skippy I'm getting the bag.

In two moves it was next to the bed. I fumbled around in it and pulled out a handful of scarves, and the rope. I left the duct tape alone. Just made sense to me at the time.

As I progressed in my fetish journey, I learned duct tape was...more convenient, shall we say...but, probably thanks to this initial experience, I always had an affinity for cleaves.

I quickly unbundled the rope roll and tied her waiting, raised wrists together. I wrapped the length of the rope vertically around the headboard and tied it off. She seemed impressed.

..."sure you've never done this before?" she asked, writhing under me, and licking her lips.

I got in close and looped one of the scarves around the back of her head, bringing the ends just up to her lips.

..."who says I haven't?" I snarled, and tied the ends in a knot through to her teeth.

Hard.

"H-M-MMphh!" she gasped, surprised at my aggressive demeanor. So was I.

No, I hadn't tied anyone before, but she didn't need to know that...and I wasn't going to squander this opportunity.

I pulled her panties off and was about to enter, when the phone rang. I HAD to get it. Might have been Mom. Didn't need her walking into that.

Dreen shook her head and protested as to not answer the phone, but I clamped my hand on her mouth, and raised a finger to my lips.

"Mmmphh!" she objected at first, but I assured her I'd be back in a moment. I jumped up and answered the phone in the other room.

These were pre-cell phone days, folks, BTW. Phones weren't just anywhere you wanted, like today.

"What took so long for you to answer the phone?" Mom asked, after I bumbled around, and finally grabbedbethe receiver.

"Uh, sorry Mom...I was in the bathroom."

"We're probably going to work on this most of the day, then we're having dinner. Can you keep Dreen entertained for a while?"

I most certainly will try, I thought.

"Yeah Mom...if I have to."

"Is she up...can I speak to her?"

I almost didn't believe I actually said it. But, I did.

"Uh, she's a little, uh, tied up right now. I'll, uh, hold down the fort. Thanks!"

I hurried and hung up the phone before she could comment -- then, with my 17 year mind settling a bit, and thinking "you don't want any kids...especially from your aunt'" -- I grabbed a jimmy from my bedroom drawer, and headed back to the game room.

Thinking back, it was actually the responsible thing to do, wasn't it? It's sometimes just difficult in the heat of passion to think logically.

Dreen was laying there with her eyes closed. Her shirt was up exposing her bare breasts, and a very hairy pussy. I already had the condom on. She turned her head towards me and complained again about the delay.

"Mmmpphh!!" "Huhfff wff thfff?" she asked, as I re-mounted her.

"It was Mom. She'll be gone for a while. It's okay," I re-assured her, as I reached between her legs, gently trying to find her clit.

"Mmmmhmph"..... she moaned, grinding on me as I finally entered her very wet pussy. She was a little loose down there, I guess since she was a bit older -- but she knew how to move, so we were pretty much in the groove. I continued to squeeze her breasts, suckling her hard nipples , which drove her crazy.

I wasn't the greatest lover at that time, to be sure...but her undulating vaginal techniques taught me plenty that morning. The rope was slack enough so that she was able to flip, so I hit her from the back, also, which allowed me to penetrate deeper. After around 10-15 minutes of that, she started convulsing, and was ready to come. I took both my hands and wrapped them around her mouth as she exploded under me.

"Mmmnphh!" "Dnnff stfff!" "Ggmmmfff!" she yelled, finally laying down, totally spent.

I ungagged her and untied her, and laid beside her. I was winded, but still could've gone again, best that I remember. Of course, it was probably due to having more stamina those days.

I turned to her, suddenly freaked out, as reality set in.

What have I done, I thought. It was like a wildfire burning through my brain.

"DON'T tell Mom!" I said, the fear, I'm sure, showing in my eyes.

She caught her breath, and turned to me.

"You...have my...word," she promised, making a weak cross motion across her still bare breasts.

"I'll definitely...be in more trouble...than you, (my name)," she huffed.

Satisfied, I nodded.

"Will you..hold me?" she asked, looking up at me.

"Of course," I said, smiling, and we stayed in bed the whole morning.

Mom came in that evening, none the wiser. We were just watching TV, and Mom had no reason to believe anything else went on.

A day or so later, Dreen sent for a car to take her to the airport. Mom said her goodbyes, and I walked her to the door.

"Thank you," I said.

I hesitated.

"I'll never forget you."

Just seemed like the right thing to say in my young mind. I gave a good look upon her sexy body again and enveloped her in a long, deep hug.

"It's alright, sugar...thank YOU," she whispered, and, making sure Mom wasn't looking, gave me a long, sensual kiss, put her hand to my cheek, then smiled -- and left to get her ride.

I never saw her again, and Mom never really spoke of her again, either. My uncle moved on, and that chapter closed.

But I will always keep the memory of that pivotal morning in the recesses of my mind.
Last edited by AJ_Diletto 2 years ago, edited 7 times in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

And one heck of a first bondage experience as well. Wow
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Really good story---waiting to see what happens next!
AJ_Diletto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AJ_Diletto »

Thank you for the kind words, folks. Much obliged.

Sadly, there is no Part 2 to this experience. I never saw Dreen again.

It always makes me wax lugubrious when I think about her, but she WAS my gateway into bondage play...so I thought I at least should share the story in that respect.

I appreciate all of your sentiment and opinion. ;)
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

Very hot story!

Just a suggestion: instead of "(my name)", it would flow a little better if you used a made-up name, or just "AJ" since that's already in your user handle.
AJ_Diletto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AJ_Diletto »

Thanks for the post!

Yeah, I understand about pseudonyms, etc...but because it was a very personal experience -- to me, anyway -- a pseudonym just didn't feel right...especially since the other person's actual name/ nickname was used.

That way, I stayed within my preferred way of relaying it, while still preserving my anonymity. I could've used "AJ", yes...but that is obviously a pseudonym, also.

Hope that makes sense...?

I usually will re-name parties in my stories, of course. Like my ex "Desiree" for instance. Just wanted to do that one that way. Felt more real to me, just the way it happened.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great bondage experience.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

This is an incredible story. I have so many questions that can never be answered, like how Dreen was thinking through everything. But ultimately I'm amazed by how you experienced something that most teenage boys can only dream of. Thank you for sharing this one.
Fluiga7413
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fluiga7413 »

Perfect
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Holly crap, WHAT an experience my dude.
Thank you for sharing this well written story!
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
BrianHarris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrianHarris »

Sounds like a dream come true!
AC Campbell
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AC Campbell »

Wonderful story, I hope you got experience her again? Thank you for sharing.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Yes, great stuff! Once in a lifetime! So glad you were able to take advantage of the opportunity!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic