Transgressions (M/T)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
AJ_Diletto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Transgressions (M/T)

Post by AJ_Diletto »

Thought long and hard about posting this one, but as we're all anonymous on here, I just said...what the hell.

I do consider myself straight, but when I was younger, I did have a trans encounter with my friend's girlfriend's trans cousin. Also was my first Asian. Hope that doesn't sound bad. I am a person of color, myself. So I didn't want to sound prejudiced. I have the utmost respect for everyone. Asian women are just incredibly hot.

It was the only time I had a same sex experience. Never had another. Not that there's anything wrong with that...obviously, I had one. Might again if the opportunity presented itself. But, in conclusion from that encounter, I know they'd have to be a "trap" type, etc. Definitely has to look like a girl.

Anyway, getting too far into the weeds, here. Sorry.

Again, as in a previous recollection, this was a lifetime ago, so the names are actual.

I was in my early 20's, maybe 22, and my friend Greg and I hung out quite a bit. He'd just started dating Maria, a cute Asian girl who I'd have loved to tie up. She had long black hair, about 5'6, with a cute butt, and actually an ample bosom for someone who was otherwise built very slight.

She was kind of a free spirit, and was usually down for whatever. She lived on her own, and we'd usually watch movies or listen to music at her place, so she was pretty comfortable with me even crashing a time or two, should the need arise.

This particular evening, I was supposed to be meeting them there, but Greg called and said he had to stay over to cover the next person's shift (he was a security guard) and Maria decided to wait with him. He had an area on site with a shack and a cot, where they would usually screw if he was on site by himself, like that night. He said he would be in as soon as possible, which I knew to probably mean the next morning, when the next shift was due in.

I was already there, so they told me where the spare key was hidden, and to let myself in and make myself at home. Picking up the extra shift guaranteed him the next day off, so we decided to just make a day out of it. It was the weekend, so I had nothing else to do, and agreed.

I found the fake rock, twisted it, and the key was in the hollow area inside, like they said. I put the rock back and let myself in, closing and locking the door behind me.

I went straight to the fridge, grabbed a cold beer, and plopped down in front of the TV. I figured it would be a fairly uneventful evening.

A couple of hours later, I heard a rap at the door. I was sort of surprised, as I assumed Greg and Maria were still at his job site. I went to the door, and saw a beautiful Asian girl holding the fake rock. I opened the door immediately.

"Hi," I said, taking her in. She was pretty fucking hot. Maybe a little younger than me, 19-20 perhaps, nice petite frame, dark hair past her shoulders, and a very pretty face. Very passable. Had on "extra" eyelashes, but it wasn't too much. She was just a little shorter than me, maybe about 5'6, same height as Maria. Small boobs, but nice hips and a round, cute ass like Maria. She was wearing a plaid mini-skirt and knee-high socks. She had on a clingy blouse and tight sweater. Simply adorable.

"If you know about the key, I guess you should be here," she said sweetly as she held the empty rock, but her voice had a slight warble to it. She sounded feminine, but, vocally, you could tell she was trans. Not from her looks, though. She was 100% feminine there.

None of that really mattered...I am tolerant of the lifestyle as I mentioned earlier, and I'm sure she picked up on that. I didn't bat an eye, which I guess made her feel at ease. Her appearance made her look like she should've been the shy type...but her personality sure didn't portray that demeanor.

"I'm sorry...I guess I could've put the key back. My bad," I said, a little embarrassed.

"No problem. I saw the lights...I knew someone was here." She licked her lips. "I'm Lonnie, Marie's cuz. You look cuter than Marie described," she cooed, giving me a quick once over. I could tell she was also a little high...maybe drunk. I remember I wasn't 100% sure which.

She unceremoniously let herself in, brushing past me.

"Me? Oh...NO...I'm not Greg...that's my friend. They're still at his job." I closed the door and re-locked it, and introduced myself.

..."so THAT'S why she's not answering," she said with a slight slurred tone, dropping her backpack and plopping down in an adjacent chair. ..."figures."

The phone HAD rang a couple of times, but, not being my house, I didn't answer it. They knew I'd be here, anyway, so I didn't assume it was them. Lonnie sat with her legs partially open, which hiked up her short skirt. I wasn't sure if it was from being inebriated, or if she was being flirty. Regardless, like a magnet, I couldn't help but be drawn to her silk panties, noticing the little bulge in them. By the time I got a decent look, she crossed her legs.

"Do you need anything, Lonnie," I asked, in trying not to make my ogling obvious, decided to retreat to the kitchen for another beer.

..."no...no...I think I'm going to turn in...I'm a little tired. I usually crash in the guest room when I'm in town."

I felt bad, after all, she was family. I was just a last-minute guest.

"Well, they wanted me to hang out, but I can go, and give you some privacy," I offered, trying to be chivalrous.

She stood back up, flashing me again in the process. Wobbling a bit and smiling, she walked over and slapped her hand on my chest, and said "if she gave you the key, that's good enough for me...I trust you, no worries" -- and, grabbing her backpack, retreated to the back bedroom.

Buzzing pretty good by then myself, I watched her cute little ass as she went around the corner.

Resigned to waiting for these other bozos to come in tomorrow morning, I grabbed a blanket after another hour or so of TV, finished my beer and laid down for the night.

A few hours later, I was rustled awoke by a loud noise. Sounded like someone broke in at first...like a thud. I grabbed a poker from the fireplace, and stayed close to the wall as I slowly crept tippie-toed down the hall towards the disturbance. The rustling got louder as I approached the guest room.

"Oh, shit," I thought, "They're in there with Lonnie!"

I flung the door open, poker raised...and there was Lonnie, tied up on the floor, apparently in a rather clumsy self-bondage session. She was wearing a tight, thick OTM gag...apparently there was stuffing in her mouth, her skirt was up around her waist and her small, slim dick was stiff and hard, poking out of the top of her panties. Her arms were behind her back and her ankles were tied together. The room reeked of weed. She looked rather embarrassed.

So did I.

"I'm...uh...sorry, Lonnie...thought it was...a burglar. I'll, uh...just go back to sleep...sorry," I stuttered, and started to pull the door shut.

"Hhmm...MMmmph!" Hmmp--mmph"! she pleaded, motioning me over. It seemed like she couldn't quite get out of her own bonds, and caused all that racket trying to do so.

Her hair was wild and frizzy, but it still fell over her face kind of sexily. I bent over and pulled the gag down...slowly. She spit out an ankle sock and licked her lips.

"H-Hi," she said, once she was able to speak.

"Hi, yourself," I shot back, trying to keep a straight face. "Need...a little help?"

"Um...yeah" she said, breathless and totally defeated. "I..I'll be...eternally grateful."

I picked her up and put her back on the bed, and began getting her untied by starting with her ankles. In trying to be decent, I was attempting to pull her skirt back down, but my hand brushed up against her stiff dick in the process, and she gave this unbelievable, long moan like a woman. It was ridiculously sexy and hot.

I suddenly didn't care if we had the same parts.

She was still REALLY high. She looked up at me with an incredibly sexy look, with those Asian eyes, and parted her lips. I was still kind of buzzed, myself. Which translated into horny. It was too much.

Here we go, I thought. I guess I'm doing this.

I buried my hand between her legs. She didn't object. She leaned her head back, and I pulled gently on her sack, moving up to her small dick. I squeezed and stroked on her tip, causing her to moan louder. I handgagged her mouth fully. There was no stubble, or bumps. I clearly remember how smooth her face was.

"Mmmbbphh"... "mmmmggphh"... she continued to moan into my hand, sensually, and I could feel her leaking in my other hand. I took her panties off and wrapped them around her dick. I started yanking her more firmly. She stayed hard and started undulating under my grasp. I took my hand away, and started to ask if she was okay.

This WAS all of a sudden, and we got a little out of control. Remember...this was a first for me.

..."mmm...yeah...don't...stop...donnMMMpph!" Mmmpph!" was all I needed to hear, as I pulled the thick gag back up to her mouth, cleaving it. It totally filled her lips. I picked her up and maneuvered her over to the middle of the bed. Her hands were still tied behind her, so I was careful to not lay her too awkwardly, then I pulled down my shorts, and started to go into her.

"Nnnn--MMMMPPH!!!!" she exclaimed, throwing her head back, whipping me with her hair. I didn't want to penetrate TOO deeply...she was such a little thing...so I backed off, and slowed up -- and she seemed to deal with that better.

I still couldn't believe I was doing this. But, no turning back now, I thought.

"Mmmph...mmmph...MMPPHH!!" Lonnie started getting louder. Her hard little dick was sticking straight up, then she opened her legs, taking me a little deeper in.

..."HHuMMMPPPHHHH!!" MMMHHHPPhhh....mmmmmm".... she finally came, blowing her load upwards onto her belly.

"Wow," I thought, still taking this in. I slowly backed out and finished untying her. I laid down on the bed beside her, spooning.

It seemed like the longest time before I said ..."sorry."

..."for...what"....? she asked softly, reaching back to touch my leg.

"That wasn't my intention," I said, flatly.

"First time"...? she asked.

I knew what she meant.

"Uh...yeah"...I exhaled, trying not to sound any kind of certain way.

..."well, hopefully...not your last," she whispered, and turned and gave me a quick kiss, turned back around, scooting her butt up to me.

We both got up early, she took a shower, got dressed, kissed me again while I was still in bed, and left. I followed, finishing up just before Greg and Maria finally came home.

"Hey! Hope you weren't too bored," he said, coming up while play punching me, as Maria gave me a wave on her way to the bathroom.

"No, I found a way to pass the time," I said, looking at the lone poker sitting outside the rack by the fireplace.

I fully expected Lonnie to "spill the beans" shortly after that, but apparently she never mentioned it, and I, in turn, kept it to myself, as well. Greg and Maria eventually broke up, and he moved to Tennessee, her to parts unknown. With the secret of our tete-a-tete intact.

Maybe Lonnie didn't want Maria to know about the self-bondage. Maybe she was so out of it, she just didn't remember. Or, she just thought it best to leave it where it was.

In any case, it wound up being something just between us. And that was just fine by me.
Coolbr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Coolbr »

That was a fun and sexy story!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very interesting story, thanks for sharing
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Excellent story told well. Thanks!
AH03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AH03 »

Very fun and arousing tale! I loved her outfit in it, very cute!
mountainslam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mountainslam »

Lucky guy, thanks for sharing!
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

Anal without any lube? I'm impressed. Also hella hot story ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic