Mom's Escape Challenge (TRUE STORY) (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
thefakejordanbelfort
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Mom's Escape Challenge (TRUE STORY) (M/F)

Post by thefakejordanbelfort »

This second story happened a few years ago, when my mom was 47 and I was 23. It was yet another boring summer day with nothing to do. I asked her if we could play a game. When she asked what kind, I suggested an escape challenge: “I tie you up, gag you, and you have to try and escape.”

“You wanna see me tied up and gagged? Sounds kinky,” Mom replied in a seductive way.

I stood there and stared like a deer in headlights for a few moments, not sure of how to respond. If you recall in my last story, my mom is a very attractive woman and I enjoyed seeing her in bondage, and she has the makings of a bondage model.

Mom began laughing. “I’m just teasing. Sure, I’ll play!”

I ran into the basement to get some “tools” to put that hot woman into bondage with. I grabbed some zip ties, a small strip of a PVC pipe and a small length of rope (both of which I was going to use as a gag) and ran back upstairs. Now to visualize, she was wearing a black tank top with Daisy Dukes. Her fit was pretty hot that day, especially since it clung so tightly and showed off her curves.

I zip tied her hands behind her back, laid her down on her stomach, zip tied her ankles, and then used another zip tie to attach her ankles to her wrists, putting her in a hogtie. Mom looked at the PVC pipe and rope.

“What’s that for?”

“That’s for your gag,” I explained. “Gonna gag you with these for added realism and an added challenge.”

She grinned and then willingly opened her mouth. I put the PVC pipe between her teeth, ran a small length of rope through the tube, and then tightly tied it off behind her head, effectively bit-gagging her. Within thirty seconds she began drooling from the gag. God, it was so hot. She was completely helpless and vulnerable, couldn’t speak, and drooling uncontrollably. At first she just laid there, unsure of what to do. Her drool began making its way past her chin and travelled all the way down her neck, which I found really hot.

Over the course of the next hour and a half, mom struggled against her bonds and drooled profusely from her gag. All her struggled made the straps from her tank top fall off her shoulders, and the top made its way down to her waist, bunched up at the bottom, pretty much exposing her entire upper body. I began to tickle her for a few minutes, which made her trash around and plead me to stop through her gag. After I decided it was enough, I got a pair of scissors to cut the zip ties. She sat up to untie the knot from her gag. When she pulled a gag out, a glob of drool came falling out of her mouth.

“Holy shit,” Mom said as she wiped the drool off her chin. “I’m a pretty big drooler.”

As she pulled her tank top back up over her body, she told me how much fun this was trying to escape. “Between you and me, it’s really exhilarating being put in bondage by you. It feels so wrong and naughty but really fun.”
Last edited by thefakejordanbelfort 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Suzi Q
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Suzi Q »

You have this labeled as m (minor) and F (adult) but you list your age as 23. Is that a typo, perhaps the age should be 13?
thefakejordanbelfort
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thefakejordanbelfort »

Suzi Q wrote: 2 years ago You have this labeled as m (minor) and F (adult) but you list your age as 23. Is that a typo, perhaps the age should be 13?
Typo
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story, you are lucky to have a hot mum willing to let you tie her up
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

Suzi Q wrote: 2 years ago You have this labeled as m (minor) and F (adult) but you list your age as 23. Is that a typo, perhaps the age should be 13?
TIL that the uppercase and lowercase meant something. Most of the time anyways.
roguehorseman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by roguehorseman »

Good stuff, always appreciate a mom being tied and gagged :)
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

As promised there was even more drool this time ;) nice story, thanks for sharing!
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great story of mom in bondage.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic