The night I tied up my Ex (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Raptor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The night I tied up my Ex (M/F)

Post by Raptor »

This story is about a night I had with an ex girlfriend when I was in high school. We didn’t date for very long, but we decided to have a movie night about a year after we broke up. I took advantage of just about all the things I ever wanted to do with her.

Story time:

I was in 12th grade, and it was end of may/early June. I had started talking with Beth after we had split over a year ago. We talked for a while and we decided to have a movie night. Although we both said we would watch a movie, we both knew that wasn’t what was going to happen that night.

At the time I was about 6’2 and maybe 165/170 lbs. I played on several different school sports teams (hockey/soccer/track and field/golf) so I was a skinny guy but I was in great shape.

Beth was a year below me in school. She was on the school basketball team and she was quite tall, I would say she was around 5’8 and maybe 125 lbs. She was athletic in build and in good shape. She had blonde hair that went beyond her shoulders, I’d say her feet were probably size 9, she had longer toes but her feet were pretty and painted a dark red. Her teeth were perfectly straight due to having braces. Her eyes were a beautiful bold crystal blue and had a contagious laugh.

Through our conversations we had talked about many different things, one topic which came up was being tied up. I had just thrown it out one day, saying I had seen it on a TV show or something (I probably lied) and wondered if she’d ever tried it. She hadn’t had a boyfriend before so naturally the answer was no, and so I continued conversations on this topic to see what she thought. Through these conversations we decided we would try tying her up to see what she thought of it.

Eventually our movie date came along and she drove herself to my house. I greeted her, we made some awkward small talk with my parents, and quickly retreated to the basement for the nights activities. It was just after dinner, as I remember I wanted to try and maximize our time without any distractions (the romantic mind of a horny teenager).

She walked in front of me down the stairs and as we turned the corner at the bottom i spun her around, moved her against the wall and started kissing her. In my mind I thought we could sit through some awkward silence during the movie, wondering how long was “long enough” before we became more active, or I could just get it out of the way early. So that’s what I did.

We kissed for a few minutes, as we stopped we stared at each other for a second and started to giggle. With that out of the way we made our way to the couch and started to watch a movie. I can’t remember what we watched, I think it may have been a scary movie. Later on in the night I would put on the office and let the episodes run incase anyone was listening upstairs.

So we started watching the movie cuddled on the couch. As we watched I grabbed her legs and put them on my lap. We continued to watch and I took off her socks slowly massaging her feet and legs. Eventually we drew closer again and started kissing. As we started to get more involved than we did at the bottom of the stairs, I stopped abruptly looking her in the eyes and asked “are you ready?” She paused, gave me a nod and with that I led her down the hallway to the guest room.

As we walked in the guest room, I returned to where we were on the couch and grabbed 5 or 6 skate laces that I stashed on the right side on the floor. I quickly returned, threw the laces on the bed and continued kissing her. As we kissed I started to undress her. First her shirt, kissing her neck and moving down to her bra. As I got closer I took her bra off, exposing her boobs that were smaller than the average but were very beautiful. As I moved down to her belly button a started to pull down her leggings, and slowly shimmy them off her hips to her ankles. She stepped out of them, I gave her one more kiss on the lips and guided her onto the bed. I decided to leave her underwear on as I knew she was going to feel very vulnerable as it was, so I figured I’d try and make her feel some form of comfort knowing she wasn’t completely naked.

She was laying on her back as I positioned her near the top of the bed. Grabbing her boobs and her ass, kissing her from her neck down to sucking on her nipples. I eventually grabbed her wrists and pinned them over her head as I continued to kiss her. As I gave her a last deep, long kiss I stood up and grabbed one of the laces.

I took the first lace and folded it over connecting the ends. I took either end of the folded lace and wrapped it around her right wrist. I fed the 2 ends through the other end, creating an easy loop around her wrist. I wrapped it around her wrist twice before crossing the ends and pulling tight. Now with both ends in my hand, I wrapped them around the top left leg of the bed and knotted it. I grabbed a second lace and did the same thing for her left wrist. I then took a travel blindfold I had been given on a train or something, and placed it over her eyes. With this I asked how it felt. She confirmed what I already knew which was that she couldn’t get out, and as she tested her bonds I began to lightly kiss her neck. I kissed her neck, lips, nipples and maneuvered back and forth, sometimes very deeply and others in a teasing manner. I abruptly stopped and stood up, grabbing another lace and moving to her left ankle. I followed the same procedure as tying her wrists. As I knotted her left ankle to the bed she jokingly stated “good thing I’m tall” as I chuckled I just replied “sure is!” Knowing that at this point she was probably very nervous. Finally I tied her right ankle to the bed and knotted, leaving her wearing nothing but her underwear and tied spreadeagle to the bed. I stood up for a minute and admired what I was seeing. For a minute as I stood there I may have actually pinched myself to make sure it was actually happening, as before this I didn’t think I’d ever get the chance to Beth to the bed like this. (I had tied my girlfriend I was with for most of my high school years every which way I could dream of, maybe that’s a story for another time.)

After surveying my work, I start to trace my fingers along Beth’s feet, up her legs, gently up her sides, and lightly pinch her nipples. I could see her shudder as I hit different spots of her body, not knowing where my fingers will go next. I lay on top of her, kissing her neck, lips, back to her neck and then her ears. I work my way down her body, licking and sucking on her nipples while lightly nibbling. I can tell the contrast of pleasure and pain is driving her crazy. I kiss my way to her belly button, down the insides of her legs and down to her left foot. As I kiss her ankle I stop for a few seconds, she’s anticipating I continue but nothing. After a few more seconds I lick the sole of her left foot all the way from her heel to her toes, taking her middle 3 toes in my mouth sucking on them and licking between each one. She squirms quite strongly at the foreign feeling and I can tell it tickles a little bit. She pulls on the laces but she can barely move. I worship both her feet for the next several minutes.

I work my way back up to her lips, and as I give her a long deep kiss, I move to place my finger down her underwear. As I place my first two fingers inside her, she gasps. I continue to kiss her as I massage and finger her. Totally restrained and unable to see, it starts to drive her crazy as she’s unable to move around or touch me. I continue this for quite some time, probably 25 mins before I decide I’ll cool it down, give her a few more kisses and get off the bed to start untying her.

As I’m untying her from the bed, I ask her “so what do you think so far?”

“That was a lot” she said “but it was a lot of fun”

“That’s good, because I still have lots in mind for you”

“mmm I like the sound of that”

At this point she’s untied and standing in front of me now. We kiss for a few minutes before I push her back onto the bed. I roll her over on her stomach and pull her hands behind her back. I begin tying her hands together with her palms facing in. I wrap the lace around several times, before pulling the lace between her wrists to cinch it tight. “How does that feel?” She squirmed for a minute, unable to free her hands “not getting out that’s for sure” “good” as I turn around and sit on her calves. I take another lace and begin tying her feet together. I tie her feet together the same way I tied her wrists, and tie off the knot. I take her feet in my hands and kiss both of her soles. I then bend her knees and kneel behind her, taking a third lace and hogtying her. I knot this lace and stand up to look at my work.

“Can you get out?”

“No, I can barely move”

“Well, that’s kind of the idea” I say somewhat sarcastically.

I climb back on the bed, roll her in her side and begin kissing her. I kiss her lips, her neck, move down to suck her nipples all the while grabbing her ass. I can’t get enough as I move between different parts of her body kissing her all over. After a few minutes I roll her onto her stomach and kneel behind her. I take her feet in my hands and begin sucking on her toes. Starting with her baby toe, I work my way across her foot. Sucking her toes, licking in between each one, and rubbing her calves up to her ass. Her skin is so soft, and her feet taste amazing. She has worn her shoes and socks long enough that they have started to have that subtle “feet smell” but I can tell she showered just hours before she came over. (I’m not a fan of really smelly feet, I prefer clean fragrant smelling.)

I had her hogtied for probably 40 minutes as I swapped between sucking on her toes, and rolling her on her side to kiss her lips and the rest of her upper body. I couldn’t believe my luck, having this beautiful girl voluntary strip basically naked and allow me to tie her up several different ways, all just so I could have my way with her and there was nothing she could do about it. Occasionally throughout I would slide my hands down her underwear, usually just strong enough to tease her and send her crazy.

After a while I decided I wanted to try another way to tie her up, so I undid her hogtie and we made our way back to the couch in the basement. We kissed for a little while, I figured I’d allow her a little grace period in between each tie so that she would be able to stay tied up longer once I had her. I stopped kissing her and told her “wait her a second” and I went down the hall to grab an old style computer chair on wheels with metal arm rests.

I positioned the chair on the left side of the couch as I was going to use it as an anchor to tie her to. As we sat on the couch, I told her to give me her hands. I took a lace and with her hands facing in I tied them together infront of her. I cinched them the same way as before, and when I was done I laid her on the couch on her back while I used one hand to hold her hands over her head. I explored her body with my other hand, kissing her all the while. After a few minutes I got up, took another lace and looped it between her wrists. I took the lace, and secured it to the near arm of the chair that was beside the couch, and I tied the knot out of her reach. I stood up and let her test her bonds. It actually worked out much better than I had ever anticipated, because as I watch her squirm around she couldn’t bring her arms down close to her body. I knew as long as I was on top of her not allowing her to stand up, I would have unopposed access to her upper body and there wasn’t anything she could do to stop me.

“How do you feel?” I asked still watching her squirm

“I can’t move my hands at all”

“I can see that, I’m impressed with how well this is working actually.” I think she could tell I was also excited to see her laying there totally helpless.

“Well are you just going to stand there and watch?” She said in a taunting manner smiling at me

“Maybe I will, incase you hadn’t noticed your not the one in charge” I joked back, just admiring this beauty laying there exposed.

She rolled her eyes and continued to squirm lightly. As I watched her I took the blindfold that I left on the chair “I almost forgot about this” as I showed her teasingly shaking it infront of her.

“Wouldn’t want to forget that” she shot back. With that I slowly climbed on top of her, gently running my fingers down the insides of her arms. I could tell it tickled just enough to be a tease, which was exactly what I was going for. I kissed her neck over and over, sucking on her earlobes and occasionally brushing my lips across hers. I could hear a frustrated sigh every time I overshot her lips and switched to the other side of her neck. After a few minutes I placed the blindfold over her eyes and made sure it was properly in place. I began teasing her nipples and working my hands down her sides and into her underwear. Again, the whole time just teasing her, while occasionally going for some more intense make out sessions before stopping abruptly.

After 20 or so minutes of this I moved to the other end of the couch and took both her feet in my hands. I started rubbing them, watching her squirm in her binds and occasionally I would watch a few minutes of the office. After a few minutes I took her right foot, starting at her heel I licked all the way up her foot to her toes and took her 2 outside toes and started sucking. I could tell she wasn’t ready for this because she was blindfolded, and she reacted from the feeling by jerking her foot a little bit because it tickled.

“Weren’t ready for that were you?” I chuckled as I continued to suck on the toes of her right foot.

“No I wasn’t, it ticked a little bit.”

“Good tickle?” I inquired grabbing her left foot and licking the sole

“You could say that” She replied. She sounded unsure but not uncomfortable. “You really like doing that don’t you?” She said shortly after

“Yes I do” I said in between sucking on her toes “I’m starting to think you might like It too.”

She gave a smile “I don’t really have much choice in the matter do I?”

I could tell she was enjoying it to an extent, but it was either too “weird” or she was too unsure to admit it out right. Had she told me to stop I would have, I would’ve asked her if she could try and bare it for me because I did thoroughly enjoy her feet, but lucky for me it didn’t come to that. I sucked on her toes, and licked the soles of her feet for another while before she said “can you unite me? I need to use the washroom” “of course” I responded, I made my way back to her lips and kissed them intensely for a few minutes before removing the blindfold and giving her a long peck on the forehead. I untied her hands and she got dressed to use the washroom upstairs.

She had lulu leggings on, a red crew neck sweatshirt and some dark blue puma ankle socks. I sat on the couch while she was upstairs, again confirming to myself that what was happening was indeed real and that I wasn’t dreaming. It felt like something of a dream, a beautiful girl that was allowing me to essentially do whatever I wanted to her. She was letting me tie her up in any way I could imagine, she was letting me strip her completely naked, and most importantly she was letting me worship her feet as much as I wanted. I could hear her making her way back downstairs so I grabbed a blanket and was watching the office on the TV. As she came downstairs it was probably 10:00 at night.

“What do you say we cuddle up for a little bit and watch some of the show” I asked her as she walked up to the couch.

“I’d like that” as she gave me a big smile and climbed under the blanket with me. She melted beside me as she cuddled up and rested her head on my chest. I gave her a kiss on the head and began stroking her hair. We watched about an episode and a half when I asked “so when do you think you’ll have to leave?”

“I should probably leave by 1130, because I can’t drive past midnight”

“That makes sense, what do you say to being tied up one more time before you leave?”

She looked up at me and smiled, and I lowered my head to start kissing her lips again. We kissed for a few minutes before I stood up and told her to lay on the floor. She laid on the floor on her stomach, I sat on the back of her thighs and I gently pulled her hands behind her back. I tied her hands behind her back in the same manner I had earlier in the night. I then sat in her calves and again tied her feet together as I had before. She was fully clothed at this point, as I had my eyes set on one thing. As I tied her feet together, I slowly peeled off her ankle socks to expose her bare soles. Feeling somewhat sad the night was coming to an end, I took her soles in my hands and smelled them. After I smelled them I licked up and down each sole several times, before bending her knees to bring her feet up in the air. I knelt behind her and began sucking on each of her toes. As I sucked I licked between each one. Then I paused and started on her right foot at her pinky toe “which one feels the best?” And I started sucking. I worked my way all the way across her toes on both feet, and then made my way back. As I got back to her baby toe I asked “well?”

“Honestly it all feels pretty good now.”

“I’m glad to hear that, which feels the best though” and I continued to suck on her toes. As I got to the middle toe she said “mmm I think the middle probably feels the best” with that I began to pay more attention to her middle toes. Sucking deeply on each foot, and slowly licking in between each toe while I sucked. After a few more minutes of this I rolled her on her side, made my way towards her head and began kissing her again.

As I was kissing I paused “did you have fun tonight?” And after I asked the question I lifted her sweater to expose her breasts. I began sucking on her nipples, playfully nibbling while I ran my fingers down her sides. “I have really enjoyed myself” as she moaned and giggled at the contrast of pleasure, pain and now some teasing tickling. I rolled her back in her stomach, and made my way back to her feet. “What time is it?” She asked reluctantly, both of us knowing it was time for me to let her go so she could drive home.

“I’m not sure actually” I replied “I don’t think it matters anyway, I think I’ll just keep you tied up all night so I can kiss your lips and your feet.” I was joking of course but every part of me wished that could be the case.

“As fun as that might be, I think it’s probably time I get going.” She was right, and so I gave each sole a last few licks, sucked on each toe, made my way back to her lips and stared in her eyes for a minute. I gave a few pecks on her lips as we both smiled, 1 more kiss on the forehead and I untied her. She grabbed her socks and I walked her upstairs to the door.

She put her shoes on, grabbed her keys, and turned to me. “That was actually a lot of fun, I hope we can get a chance to do it again.”

“I really enjoyed it too Beth, I’d love to do this again.” Nobody was awake so I went in for a long kiss. We finished, smiled and I opened the door for her and she left to hop in her parents car. I watched her drive down the driveway, reflecting on the nights activities.

After she was gone, I turned and walked to the kitchen. It was only at this time I realized how severe my case of blue balls was, and so naturally I went to “relieve the pressure” And shortly after I went to bed, unable to stop running through my mind what had happened tonight.

Unfortunately I didn’t get another chance to do this again with Beth, but the activities of that night remain fresh in my mind to this day.

—————————————————————————————

I’ve realized through reading stories on this site and others, that I’ve actually been very lucky with my experiences getting to tie up and worship several different girls feet over the years. I’m open to sharing more, however some are going to be more exciting than others (probably this one) and there will be some repetition across different occurrences. My favourite is to hogtie, or more recently tie their hands behind their back/feet together without completing the hogtie to have more flexibility in worshipping their feet and being able to “access” other parts of my partner.

Any stories I post on the true stories part, 100% have happened in real life. Personally I enjoy these stories much more, as it’s not just something someone has dreamed up but has actually been lucky enough to experience. I want to pay homage to this sentiment by sticking to my stories as close as I remember.
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 011020 »

Sounds like some great experiences! Love that you got to worship and smell their feet
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

Thanks for sharing this cute story! I love your descriptiveness, and it sounds like you had a fun time!
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

[mention]Raptor[/mention] Yes, you’re a lucky guy! Great telling of the story! Thanks very much!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic