Bet Goes Wrong FF/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
mohawkcr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bet Goes Wrong FF/M

Post by mohawkcr »

Hello my name is Steve. Me, my wife Mary and her friend Claire, who I dont get along with too well were watching a series on netflix about a girl who gets attacked. In the show the girl says the intruder tied her hands behind her back with a shoe lace. I turned to my wife and told her that the girl must be pretty weak not to be able to get loose from a shoe lace and that it was unrealistic. My wife says that she doesnt think it is unrealistic and of course I make a smart ass remark. So Mary tells me that she knows that if she tied my hands behind my back with a shoe lace that I wouldnt be able to break free. I told her she probably couldn't even tie a knot and I didn't want to play her game. But of course her friend Claire starts calling me wimp,and that I was afraid. So I said fine and we all agreed that I had 15 minutes to break free. So Claire was wearing boots with long laces and tell Mary to use her lace. I put my hands behind my back and Mary starts wrapping the lace around my wrists and is taking longer than i expected. When I asked her if she was done yet I feel a yank, and feel my wrists cinch together tightly, I actually yell out "OWWW". Her and Claire both laugh and Mary asks me "do you still think I cant tie a good now" Claire starts her timer on her phone for 15 minutes. I am sitting on the couch trying to get free but the lace is really tight. After about 5 minutes and no progress I tell Mary that she really made this tight and that it hurts. She laughs but Claire says "I always knew you were a wimp" and they both laughed. I started to panic as the time elapsed and after 12 minutes I had to admit that I couldnt get free. they laughed at me and said to keep trying. When Claire's alarm went off after the 15 minutes were up, I said "fine you win now untie me" This is when the trouble started. Mary told me she didnt know if she wanted to untie me. Claire said "make him beg to be untied". I said "there is no way in hell I will beg you bitches for anything not untie me right now" Mary got this look on her face like she was pissed. She says " you better start begging or I am going to tie your feet up too". Now I start to feel humiliated so i struggle like hell to get my hands loose but I cant. Claire says "tie his feet Mary, use my other lace" Mary starts walking over to me and says "I dont hear any begging". I tell her "ok you had your fun now stop this. With that she grabs me by the shoulders and throws me off the couch to the floor. She tells Claire to sit on me and hold down my legs. With my hands tied behind my back I really couldnt do anything. I start yelling for Mary to stop. I was trying to kick my legs and accidentally kneed my wife in the side of the head. She was extremely pissed off and said now she was really going to teach me a lesson. She grabbed my sweatpants and yanked them off so I am only in my tshirt and breifs. I curse at her and she slaps my face hard and tells Claire to sit on my knees. With that she wraps my ankles together with the other lace and really pulls it tight. There is a lot more to the story if anyone wants me to continue let me know
Last edited by mohawkcr 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Its an intriguing start. Love to hear now they torment you. One plea. Paragraphs please.for.ease.of.reading.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Off Topic
There is a lot more to the story if anyone wants me to continue let me know
Yes, please post more of this story. :D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
jasonammzb4
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jasonammzb4 »

enjoying this, please continue
mohawkcr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mohawkcr »

So after Mary tied my ankles together she steps back, tells Claire to get off me and they both are staring at me. I am in my tshirt and underwear, hands tied behind me, ankles tied together and am struggling like heck to get loose. My wife sarcastically reminds me that the only thing binding me is a couple shoelaces and a real man should be able to get loose. After struggling for about 5 minutes and unable to get untied i decide to admit defeat to both of them and ask them nicely to untie me. Mary's only response is "NO'. After I ask again, Claire says "maybe we should gag his mouth so we dont have to listen to him". For some reason this statement from Claire made me feel even weaker and more helpless. Mary said to Claire that it was a good idea but what should they use as a gag. Claire said "did you ever see the movie "Death and the Maiden". Mary starts laughing and says she will be right back. Claire looks at me and asks if I ever saw the movie. When I say no she proceeds to explain that in the movie the woman uses her own panties as a gag on the guy that was tied up. I start to freak out on her, telling her this has gone far enough. Mary comes back with a pair of her panties and some stockings. I say to Mary "you are not putting those things in my mouth". She just laughs and says "we will see about that" She balls up the panties and holds them to my mouth and tells me to open. When I refuse Claire tells her to pinch my nose so I cant breathe and have to open my mouth. I tried to resist but couldnt and once the panties were in, she ties a stocking between my teeth to hold them in. I was sitting there so humiliated I was cursing them out through the gag, but only muffled sounds came out which caused them to laugh pretty hysterically.
I was really embarrassed being in this position and the two women didnt help. They kept commenting on how tight the gag was that it distorted my face. I tried like hell to get untied and get the disgusting gag out of my mouth but I couldn't. They both sit on either side of me and my wife starts taunting me on how pathetic I look. She then asks me "how do the panties taste, they were the ones she wore all day yesterday" I start to curse at her but again, only muffled sounds.

I will post more later...........
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Loving this so far!
It probably wasnt fun at the time, but it sounds like a blast via reading! I love it when a pair of girls start getting devious.

Were the stocking used (and therefore smelled), or could you not really tell?

Looking forward to the continuation - im assuming they didnt just leave you alone…
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Love this so far. I Also really like the part of being gagged with worn panties
bobnm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bobnm »

Great story, hope you continue.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great start, keep going!
mohawkcr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mohawkcr »

Thanks for the feedback. Here is part 3

So I am sitting on the couch between my wife and her friend. My wrists are starting to really hurt because how tight the shoelace was. And from all the struggling I did to get loose, my body was extremely tired. Plus I am in my underwear so the humiliation was unbearable. Both women turn on the tv and start talking about things that I could care less about. Claire asks if she could have a glass of wine. My first thought was "the last thing i need is for them to get drunk" When My wife Marty gets up and goes in the other room to get the wine, Claire starts taunting me. She says how ridiculous I look, she says "how does it feel to be totally tied up and gagged by two women". I start to yell at her through the gag and she tells me "if you dont show respect I will make it a lot worse for you" That comment made me feel totally defeated. When Mary came back Claire tells her that I was trying to curse at her and maybe I should be punished. Mary looks at me and says "you seriously want to test us in the position you are in"? All I can do is grunt through the gag and Mary slaps my face, not real hard, but hard enough to get my attention. After a few minutes of lecturing me on how helpless I am and how I am not even man enough to break through a shoelace Mary's phone rings and she tells Claire "it's my mom" I hear Mary for the first two minutes having a normal conversation, then she says to her mom "hold on, someone wants to say hello" She holds the phone up and instructs me to say hello to her mother. My mother and law dont get along at all, and have had many arguments in the past. When I shake my head no, I get another slap and Mary says to say hello again. I have no choice to say it, but obviously through the gag i sound ridiculous. She puts the phone on speaker so I can hear the conversation and her mother asks "what was that". Mary says "Claire and I are having a little fun with steve, we have him tied up and gagged" Her mother asks her if she was serious and Mary says "yes, tied hand and foot and we gagged him so we don't have to listen to him whining". Her mother laughs and asks how I am taking it. Mary tells her "not to good, he cursed at Claire so we may punish him". Thats when her mother said something that literally really scare me. She said very matter of fact...."you should tickle him for a while" I start yelling into my gag "don't you dare" but Claire says that is a good idea. Then Mary tells her mother, "do you want to come over and help" Her mother says she will be there in a half hour.
Mary tells Claire to "let's wait to tickle him until my mom gets here" Claire suggests they go get changed and Mary says "ok, then maybe we should tie him a little tighter for the tickling. They leave the room and I struggle like hell to get loose. I am deathly ticklish and Mary knows it. I just cant get loose, and when I tried to stand up i fell and was now on the floor. They come back down holding stockings. They both are wearing one of my tshirts, like they were dressed for bed. It was kind of intimidating seeing both women wearing something so short. Mary says to me "we are going to tie you up a little tighter so dont fight us or we will make it worse" She tells me to roll onto my stomach but I refuse. This is where it got really humiliating for me because they roll me onto my stomach and Mary tells Clair to sit on me while she ties me better with the stocking. When Claire sat on me she sat facing my feet and her butt on my head which pushed my nose into the ground So I turned my head sideways which caused Claire to literally sit on the side of my face pushing my face into the ground. I felt so humiliated because her thsirt was short and her purple panties were literally sitting on the side of my face. I start to protest but Mary says "shut up or I will have her sit on your face completley" Claire breaks out laughing and says "I could use a new chair" Mary ties my wrists tighter with the stocking then does the same to my ankles. Then she says "if you couldnt get out of the shoe lace. you have no shot of getting out of this" Then Claire says to Mary "I have an idea go get another stocking" When Mary leaves Claire says to me" you will like my idea" Mary comes back and Claire says "use the stocking to connect my wrists to my ankles. After she does, Claire gets up off my face and they stand around me, I am hogtied and totally helpless in the middle of the room. Mary says to me "unless you can get loose, the only thing you have to do now is lay there tied up and wait for my mom to get here so you can be tickled"

Will continue later.........
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

I love the way this story is developing! I hope he is laughing :lol: through his gag for a long time in part four.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Loving the story, please continue!

Was your face by Claire’s feet - did they smell?

Cant wait to see how Mary’s involvement adds to your torture!
Sean22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sean22 »

Man really nice Story, looking Forward for the next Part. Especially the Part where they sat on His face were nice.. Just a Bit to Short;)
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Would love to see the conclusion to this; its been a great story so far!
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

I would love to be tied up by two hot girls. I would prefer them to be wearing the stockings with not much else.
mohawkcr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mohawkcr »

Here is what happened next......
So I am laying there in a hogtie on the floor and I cant really move at all. Honestly, all the struggling I did to get free earlier has taken it's toll and I am physically tired and weak. Mary seems to have noticed this. She says "what's wrong hun, no more fight left in you"?" At this point I dont even answer her because the panties that they used as a gag are so effective at keeping me quiet, every time I try to talk I am just laughed at. Mary says to me "when I ask you a question I expect an answer". Then she says to me "do I have to start tickling you now before my mom comes"? When she says that i start shaking my head no and try to talk through the gag and say to her "please don't". Claire bursts out in laughter and says "I have no idea what he just tried to say". After another two minutes of being taunted, I hear the door bell and I realize my mother in law is here. Mary let her in and when she enters the room and sees me tied up and gagged, she bursts out in laughter. Her exact words were "holy shit you weren't kidding when you said he cant go anywhere". Mary tells her mother "Steve has been anxiously waiting for you to get here so he can be tickled" Her mother comes over to me and says "Is this true Steve"? When I don't answer she stands above me and starts lightly tickling my sides and says "Steve, were you waiting for me to tickle you" I start laughing and trying to wiggle away but I cant so I shake my head violently "yes" praying she will stop. My mother in law says "good boy" and stops tickling me. She says to me "Oh Steve, I actually feel bad for you how ticklish you are". She says to Mary she has an idea. She says "Lets take his gag out and give him a chance to beg for mercy, maybe he doesn't need to be tickled" So Claire comes over and takes the panties out of my mouth. I lay there trying to think what to do. Mary says "that's strike one Steve, you didn't say thank you for taking the gag out" After I say thank you My mother in law, whose name is Barb, says to me "what are you saying thank you for Steve" I say "for taking the gag out". She tells me to be more specific or that will be strike two. I can tell she is looking to humiliate me by making me talk about my predicament, but I realize I have no choice, and I will do anything to avoid being tickled. So I say "thank you Claire for taking the panties out my mouth" Mary then asks me "do you understand why you needed to be gagged"? I tell her that I do and that I am sorry for cursing and raising my voice. I felt so defeated at this point, being under such total control of the three women. Barb says to me "Ok Steve, tell me why you should not be tickled" I have no idea what to say and Claire says "He obviously want to be tickled". Mary asks if this is true and I say no. Then Barb tells me to convince her not to tickle me. So I say "barb, please dont tickle me, I am way too ticklish and cant defend myself" I wont be able to take it". Barb laughs and says to the girls"He just made the best case possible to be tickled even more" they all laughed. Barb says "ok enough of letting him talk, put the gag back in and then we will start tickling him. This is when I spaz out a little bit, really start struggling again to get free but I cant. Mary tells me to open my mouth and when i dont Claire says "do I have to sit on your face again" They all laugh and Bard holds my nose closed until I open my mouth and the panties are put back in. The stocking is tied very tightly between my teeth to hold then in and again I am helpless and cant talk. Barb sits in front of me and starts talking about what will happen next. "Ok Steve, you are going to be tickled for a long time. The better you behave and take it, the easier it will be for you. Any signs of disrespect will just add to the length of time you will be tickled. Then she tells Claire to sit on me again so Claire straddles me, my head turns sideways and she is facing my feet, sitting on the side of my face again in her panties. I cant move at all. Barb starts raking her nails across my feet and I start screaming and laughing uncontrollably into my gag..........more later
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

I hope that Barb, Claire, and Mary each tickle him for a very long time. After they allow him to beg for mercy again, I hope that they gang tickle him (all three at once) for a very long time. :twisted:
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow, great stuff so far
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Eagerly waiting for the next part! Sounds like a wild/fun night!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Excellent story. I love tickle.torturing a.helpless, tied up , ticklish man. Never had friends.or.my mum join me though.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Hey [mention]mohawkcr[/mention] , do you still visit! I’d love to hear the ending of this story!
mohawkcr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mohawkcr »

Here is the conclusion......
So I am hogtied and gagged, screaming for Barb to stop scratching the bottoms of my feet with her nails. Claire is sitting on my upper body pinning me to the floor so I cant move at all. Barb is taunting me, telling me that she can tickle me for as long as she likes. She says to Mary,"you are so lucky to have such a ticklish little husband, now you know how to keep him in line" She stops tickling my feet only to now moving to my sides and squeezing my ribs. I start screaming even louder, laughing hysterically begging and pleading for her to stop. Barb says to Mary "you tickle his feet I will stay on his ribs" Being tickled non stop in the two areas at the same time was too much to handle and I start crying and sobbing and laughing uncontrollably at the same time. Barb announces "I think we should continue tickling him for the next half hour and then put him to bed for the night" Claire chimes in and says "hey, I want a chance to tickle him too". Then Barb says "oh dont worry you will have as long as you like" For the next half hour I was tickled non stop, laughing, begging, crying hysterically, unable to do anything. Finally the tickling stopped. After the three women took a break for a few, had a drink and laughed at me for unable to get loose, Barb says "let's put him to bed for the night" The other two laugh and say that is a good idea. Barb grabs a handful of my hair and makes me look straight into her face and says to me " I am going to disconnect your wrists from your ankles. Your wrists and ankles will remain tied up and your gag will remain in your mouth. You are to hop to the bedroom and lay on the bed. If you do anything other than what you are told, you will be tickled twice as worse and twice as long. Do you understand"? I was so scared and weak at this point Ii just nodded my head in compliance. As I start hopping the women break out in laughter, calling me their little tickle bunny. The humiliation at this point is unbearable. I am so scared of being tickled even worse, I do as Barb says and lie on the bed. The three women come into the room and Barb tells Mary to get some stockings, about 4 of them. She unties my ankles and spreads my legs apart. I resist a little bit but my hands are still tied behind me. Mary slaps my face and says "One more time and it is tickle torture for an hour" Barb spreads my lags to the corners to the bottom of the bed and tells Claire to tie a stocking to each ankle. then Barb stretches the stocking very tightly and ties them to each leg of the bed underneath spreading me to the point it hurt. She keeps wrapping the stocking around the bed leg, effectually spreading my legs more each time she does. She tells me to sit up and she unties my wrists, then immediately climbs on top of me and sits on my chest, pulls my arms over my head and moves up and pins my wrists with her knees. This position causes her to practically sit on my face, the crotch of her panties resting on my chin. With my legs tied, I have no leverage and am completley pinned and helpless. She instructs Mary and Claire to tie each wrist to the corners of the bed legs just like my ankles. She gets off me and I feel my arms being stretched and spread apart and by the time they are done I am spread out in a very wide "X" position, and I cant move at all. Barb says to me "unless you figure out a way to get untied, this is how you will be spending the night" Barb tells Mary she wants to talk to her in the other room for a little bit. Then she turns to Claire and says "Claire, do you think you can keep him laughing the whole time until we get back"? I start shaking my head "no" but Claire looks at me and says "he will be crying and laughing" Mary tells Claire that because of the position I am in she can see how ticklish my armpits are. Mary knows that is my worst spot and I start begging through my gag for mercy. They all laugh and Mary says "wait, I have an idea" Mary gets her phone and puts it on the bureau, and tells Claire she wants video of her tickling me, then looks at me and says "you better do everything I say from now on unless you want your friends and family to see how my little tickle boy hates being tickled" . Right then I felt so helpless and so in my wife's power, it was like all hope left me. Claire sat on me in the same position Barb did to pin me. I just think she did this to add that extra level of humiliation because I was forced to stare directly into her panties as she tickled me. She started on my underarms and went up and down my body, tickling hard and fast. I was screaming at the top of my lungs but the gag was so tight and effective I was basically silenced. After about 20 minutes of this she stopped when Mary and Barb came back in the room. After they all talked for a while, ignoring that I am laying there tied up, barb said she had to go home and Claire said she needed to go to bed. Barb says to me "I am going to remove your gag for the night, you are not to say a word unless asked to or the gag goes back in and you will be tickled for an hour" . After they say their goodbyes, Mary lays next to me, her face on my shoulder and tells me "if you behave tonight I will untie you in the morning in plenty of time for you to go to work" If you dont, I will call you out and tickle you all day" Do you understand"? I nod my head yes. Mary then tells me that she wants me to start listing all the things I have ever done to her to make her mad and to apologize for each one. She said once she falls asleep, I may stop and close my eyes and fall asleep as well. I did as asked and once she fell aslep, I desperately tried to get loose so I could get the video from her phone. But I was tied so tight I couldnt move, let alone get loose. I gave up and fell asleep to be woken up 5 hours later by Mary who said before she untied me she thinks I should thank barb, Claire and her for tying me up and tickling me. She puts the phone in my face and starts recording and when I am hesitant she says "we can record this they way you are now, or we can record it with you being tickled" I do ash she asks and thank everyone for my punishment. She finally unties me and reminds me she has some videos people would love to see. Since then, I do as she asks for fear of being tickle tortured again!
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Fabulous conclusion! I hope that Mary uses the videos to blackmail him into many future bondage sessions with tickle torture. :twisted:
tugnewb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugnewb »

Loved reading this story. Sounds like you got overpowered good and proper. Hope it wasn't too torturous at the time!
mary38r
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mary38r »

Hello everybody. My name is Mary, I am the wife of Steve, the author of this post. I wanted to give everyone an update on Steve. I wanted to let you all know that most of the time Steve is a good little boy. To be honest, tying him up and using the tickle torture on him was the best thing I ever have done! He is now very open to doing things he wouldn't do in the past. He cleans up after himself, he goes shopping with me, he is very respectful and eager to please! He does spend some of his time bound and gagged, a reminder that he has no control over anything. My mom, Barb, finds time during the week to deliver the mandatory tickle sessions we decided Steve should endure. Two nights a week Barb comes over and ties Steve to the bed corners, very tight, gags him, then goes to town on tickling him all over. Her mood dictates how long he is tickled for. I really wish you guys could see his reaction and how ticklish he is. And the way my mom taunts him is priceless! If anyone has any questions, of me or of Steve, please dont hesitate to ask by messaging me. I would gladly give out my or Steve's email address in a private message if so desired. Thanks all for reading!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic