Bet Goes Wrong FF/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]mohawkcr[/mention] [mention]mary38r[/mention] love that story,never better to.know.his mother in law , who.he hates, get to tie and tickle him twice each week.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

[mention]mary38r[/mention] I am so glad to learn that! Two tickling sessions per week, for as long as your mother wishes to tickle him, should keep him in line.

Of course, if he ever misbehaves, a very long punishment session by you, your mother, and some of your women friends, would be most appropriate.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

mary38r wrote: 1 year ago ... If anyone has any questions, of me or of Steve, please dont hesitate to ask by messaging me. I would gladly give out my or Steve's email address in a private message if so desired. Thanks all for reading!!!
Hello Mary,

Your post was wonderful, one of the best posts that I've ever read here. The fact that it is true makes it even more interesting.

You were kind enough to invite questions, so below are some that I have. If you don't wish to answer them here in the forum, then please just send me a Private Message or an email with your answers.

1. Are the two nights per week random, according to your mother's schedule, or does she always come over on the same two days of the week?

2. What are (roughly) the longest and shortest lengths of the tickling sessions endured by Steve?

3. What are Steve's most ticklish spots? Does your mother concentrate on them?

4. Who unties Steve? You or your mother?

5. What does Steve say to you and to your mother when the session is over and he is untied?

6. Does Claire know about these tickling sessions? If so, what are her thoughts about it?

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and for inviting questions.

Best wishes,
milagros317

PS: Here is a true story that I posted of my tickled torture at the hands of two professional Dommes.
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 976#p18976
mary38r
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mary38r »

Absolutely! I would love to answer questions about this!

1. The nights are random as my mom is home all nights. It usually depends on her mood. If she has a bad or aggravating day, she will choose to come over that night
2. Steve has never endured a session less than an hour. Sometimes he will be tickled for length of time, given a break while we have a glass of wine or a snack, then he is tickled again and so on over a 4 or 5 hour period, or until my mom gets tired
3. His worst spots are his sides, underarms and thighs. This is why she likes to tie him spread out as far and as wide as possible to the bed corners
4. I usually am the one to untie Steve and remove his gag. Sometimes I keep him tied to the bed throughout most of the night as I watch tv next to him, and on commercials I will tickle him as I love the sound he makes through the gag!
5. Steve doesn't say much after it is over. He usually begs for mercy before and during, but again, after he is tickled I usually keep him tied and gagged for a while
6. Claire absolutely knows about the sessions he endures. She loves the idea and will be staying with us for a week soon when her husband has to go away. As was mentioned in the story, Claire was the one that pinned and sat on Steve, and both my mom and I use the threat of Claire sitting on his head again if he shows any disrespect.

Perhaps I should make Steve answer some questions for you as well? Im sure he would love the embarrassment of giving all that you ask!! If there was a chat room or something, I would tie his hands behind his back and make him sit there next to me and answer questions, and if you didn't like the answer I could tickle him for you!! Just a thought! LOL
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Thank you for answering all of my questions!
This was my favorite answer:
mary38r wrote: 1 year ago
2. Steve has never endured a session less than an hour. Sometimes he will be tickled for length of time, given a break while we have a glass of wine or a snack, then he is tickled again and so on over a 4 or 5 hour period, or until my mom gets tired
I love the thought of him being tickled on and off, as much as you and your mother wish, over five hours!
4. I usually am the one to untie Steve and remove his gag. Sometimes I keep him tied to the bed throughout most of the night as I watch tv next to him, and on commercials I will tickle him as I love the sound he makes through the gag!
This is great! Keeping him tied to the bed means that he doesn't know how much more tickling you will give him.
5. Steve doesn't say much after it is over. He usually begs for mercy before and during, but again, after he is tickled I usually keep him tied and gagged for a while
Hearing him beg for mercy should inspire your mother to tickle him even more, based on her statement from Steve's telling of the story:
> Barb laughs and says to the girls"He just made the best case possible to be tickled even more" they all laughed.

Just before you untie him, you ought to have Steve thank your mother and you for tickling him. Obviously, thanks that seem insincere should result in another hour of unbroken tickle torture.
6. Claire absolutely knows about the sessions he endures. She loves the idea and will be staying with us for a week soon when her husband has to go away. As was mentioned in the story, Claire was the one that pinned and sat on Steve, and both my mom and I use the threat of Claire sitting on his head again if he shows any disrespect.
Steve should clearly be tied up every night that Claire is visiting. And he should be instructed to thank her profusely for supplying the long shoelaces that resulted in him losing the original bet.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Thanks for sharing!

What gags do you use on Steve?

Have you tortured him any other way?

Does he try to get loose anymore? Or does he just submit once you’ve gotten him into that position?

Thinking of revisiting the hogtie ever?
BondageBoyUK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyUK »

Wow fantastic story such a unique one as well. Hope to hear more from you.
mary38r
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mary38r »

1.Steve is usually gagged with a pair of panties (either mine or my mom's) stuffed in his mouth and a stickling between his teeth to hold them in. This way we get maximum humiliation for him and a very affective method of completely silencing him at the same time!

2. For now the only torments we use on him is the tight bondage and the tickle torture. I don't want to hurt him or mark him physically so i don't see this changing. Plus, poor Steve is so ticklish, I think this is by far the best torment to use on him

3. He submits to being tied up, he really doesn't have a choice because of the pics and videos I now have of him HAHA. But my mother plays mind games with him, she tells him that if he can get free that he will not be tickle tormented anymore. This causes him to really try to get loose. The problem for him is both my mom and I are pretty good at tying inescapable knots!

4. Yes Steve will be hogtied again. My plan is when i have a few friends or family over, I think I will hogtie him in the middle of the floor, and give anyone the option to tickle his exposed feet anytime they want
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

mary38r wrote: 1 year ago 1.Steve is usually gagged with a pair of panties (either mine or my mom's) stuffed in his mouth and a stickling between his teeth to hold them in. This way we get maximum humiliation for him and a very affective method of completely silencing him at the same time!
Have you considered using sweaty socks instead of panties? My girlfriend does that to me often and tasting the sweat from her feet while she tickles me is quite humiliating.
3. He submits to being tied up, he really doesn't have a choice because of the pics and videos I now have of him HAHA. But my mother plays mind games with him, she tells him that if he can get free that he will not be tickle tormented anymore. This causes him to really try to get loose. The problem for him is both my mom and I are pretty good at tying inescapable knots!
I love this idea! Knowing that he could be free from future torment if he could only untie himself and being unable to do so must add greatly to his frustration. Well done by Barbara!

Please do post more stories when Claire visits and when you arrange group visits with Steve in bondage.
tugnewb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugnewb »

This is my favourite true story on here, it's perfect. You must have so much fun with him now that you have that power and control over him!
mary38r
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mary38r »

I have not considered using socks as a gag. The panties work as such a humiliation factor for him. Especially when they have been worn . Plus the stockings between his teeth to hold them in is tied so tight, his face it totally distorted which adds to his humiliation and our amusement! And yes, the feeling of power and control over him is an amazing sensation for me. I am currently debating om whether or not to make Steve's situation known to his sister or other family members. Any thoughts?
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

mary38r wrote: 1 year ago ... I am currently debating om whether or not to make Steve's situation known to his sister or other family members. Any thoughts?
There are three different reasons that would cause me to recommend that you let his sister in on it and invite her to join you and your mother. (Of course, all three might be true.)

1. He tickled his sister when they were children. This would provide her with a chance for revenge.
2. His sister tickled him when they were children. This would give her a chance to relive childhood fun.
3. It would embarrass him for his sister to know that he is tied up and tickled by his wife and his mother-in-law. Anything that increases his humiliation is a great idea.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

@mary38r
I have one more question from Steve's original posts that I forgot to ask. Steve posted:
Barb is taunting me, telling me that she can tickle me for as long as she likes. She says to Mary,"you are so lucky to have such a ticklish little husband, now you know how to keep him in line"
Does "little" mean that Barbara is taller than Steve? Are you taller than Steve?
mary38r
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mary38r »

I am not sure if Steve and his sister were involved in any tickling when they were younger. I do know that it would humiliate Steve terribly if his situation was made more "public" Yes, we are both a little taller than Steve. He is on the smaller size for a guy
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

mary38r wrote: 1 year ago I am not sure if Steve and his sister were involved in any tickling when they were younger. I do know that it would humiliate Steve terribly if his situation was made more "public" Yes, we are both a little taller than Steve. He is on the smaller size for a guy
Since you know that it would humiliate Steve terribly to have his sister witness his bondage and tickling sessions, you should definitely invite her over for one. :twisted: When she is there, you can ask her about childhood tickling between them.

Glad to find out that Barbara was being accurate when she called Steve "little."
mary38r
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mary38r »

Hi everyone, just a quick update.....Claire is coming to stay with me on Thursday this week and staying until Sunday. If anyone has any requests on how you think Steve should be handled those 4 days, please let me know. I am open to all suggestions!!
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

mary38r wrote: 1 year ago Hi everyone, just a quick update.....Claire is coming to stay with me on Thursday this week and staying until Sunday. If anyone has any requests on how you think Steve should be handled those 4 days, please let me know. I am open to all suggestions!!
Yes, I have suggestions.

First, when Claire first arrives (or when Steve comes home from work to find that Claire has arrived), Steve should be obliged to thank her, most abjectly, for supplying the shoelaces that lost him the original bet.

Second, for the entire time, Thursday to Sunday: Unless Steve is at work, then he should be obliged to be at home and considered available to be bound and tickled by Claire, by you, and by Barbara (if she comes over) at all times. You and Claire (and Barbara if she is there) can take turns tickling his worst spots so that he gets no break for several hours.

Third, Steve should be kept gagged (with the stocking distorting his mouth) at all times except when he is granted a meal break. Make a new rule: If Steve doesn't thank whoever removes the gag for his meal break, then he misses that meal.

I am not sure whether I should pity Steve or envy him. What do you think?
mary38r
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mary38r »

I love those suggestions Claire is here now. We are waiting for Steve to get home. My mom will be coming here later. Steve will be tied the entire time. He is off tomorrow so it gives us the entire weekend to torment him. You should definitely not envy him, as he is way too ticklish to get any enjoyment out of this. Claire and I are gong out to dinner later, so my mom volunteered to "keep him laughing" as she put it, the entire time we are gone. I was thinking of making Steve post on here a thank you letter to each of us, and also to tell all how ticklish he is and his worst spots! After dinner by the way, Claire will be tickling him non stop until she wants to go to bed, then I will be taking over. Claire said "if he doesnt thank me I will sit on his head or face again" ! Tonight he will be tied spread out to the corners of the king size bed, tomorrow he will spend the day hogtied, and also we may try to string him up to the ceiling in the living room, so whenever anyone walks by, they can tickle him! Thoughts?
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

My thoughts are simple. I am very glad to hear that your mother will be there, that Steve is off work tomorrow, and that you three intend to torment him all weekend!

I love the idea of making him post his thanks to all three of you, to confess how extremely ticklish he is, and to describe his worst spots. You also ought to make him post what words he used to beg for mercy (as well as describe how he got no mercy).

My thoughts about tickling have always been simple, too. If (and it is a big IF) somebody is extremely ticklish, then tickling is the perfect torture for them. It can go on and on, for hours and hours, without leaving any marks on them. No matter how long they have been tickled, ten or fifteen minutes after it has stopped they have gotten their breath back and can be tickled again. It is amusing to allow them to beg for mercy before tickling them again without mercy. Finally, presuming that they are tied down securely, it is so amusing to watch to watch them wriggle and squirm uselessly trying to avoid the tickling.

Enjoy your weekend and do post about it on Monday.
tugnewb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugnewb »

This sounds amazing, hopefully Steve is tightly bound right now. Is he gagged the entire time too? Is so, is it dirty panties again? Definitely the best gag by the way to remind him who the bosses are!
fiest19201
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fiest19201 »

Wow hopefully he is bound and gagged right now being tormented by you all!
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

fiest19201 wrote: 1 year ago Wow hopefully he is bound and gagged right now being tormented by you all!
My thoughts exactly! I very much hope that Steve is in strict bondage and being tickled without mercy as I type this. :twisted:
mary38r
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mary38r »

Im sorry it took so long to give you an update on what happened when Claire stayed here for a few days. Claire and I went out for dinner the first night, so we left Steve in my mom's care. She was true to her word, she kept him laughing the entire time. I also noticed that he was tied and gagged a little differently since we left. My mom decided to tie each wrist and ankle to the outside of each bed post instead of the inside, making him be spread out even wider. She also explained that she decided to use a pair of her own panties to gag him, since she is a little bigger than me she said they would keep him even more silent. I asked Steve how he liked having his mother in law's panties stuffed in his mouth and all he could do was grunt weakly. I mean nothing was understandable. Then Barb told us to watch her ask Steve some questions, and nod his head yes or no. She asked him "do I own you"? Steve nodded yes. "Are you my little tickle boy"? he nodded yes. She asked him "do you want Claire to tickle you"? He hesitated so barb started digging into his sides until Steve violently shook his head yes. Then Claire said "thank you Steve. I would be glad to tickle you". we all laughed and Steve started to scream through his gag. I asked him if he wanted to say something and he nodded yes. So i took his gag out and Steve stated that he was very sorry for everything he ever did to make me mad. He started to beg not to be tickled anymore as he couldn't take anymore. He literally said he would do anything I wanted just please don't tickle him. Now I am not a mean person, and I felt kinda bad for him. So i told him to open his mouth as he would need to be gagged again and I would think about his request. Once he was gagged again, I told him I am seriously considering not tickling him for the rest of the night, but I wanted to hear him beg me not to through his ag. There is something about hearing my desperately trying to communicate with panties stuffed in his mouth that I just love!! So he begged and pleaded through his gag to not be tickled. No one could understand a word he said, but we all knew what he was trying to say. So being the nice person I am, I agreed not to tickle him the rest of the night. My exact words to him were "ok Steve, I think you earned it, so I promise you I will not tickle you for the rest of the night" He looked so relieved and I started to walk out of the room. I could tell Claire looked very disappointed but she didn't know what my next words were going to be. As I was about to leave the room I said to Steve "your only mistake you made was you begged ME not to tickle you and I agreed, but I don't think Claire agreed to anything, so as far as I am concerned, Claire can tickle you for as long as she wants!" Barb and Claire erupted in laughter and Steve looked like lost his puppy! He started yelling at me through his gag and I am pretty sure a curse word was used! I told him that just cost him a hogtie tickling in the morning!. I told Claire to have fun with him. Claire told him that she was going to change into more comfortable tickle clothes. She asked me if she could sit on his head like before and I said she could do whatever she wanted. To make this short, I will tell you Steve was tied up and tickled basically non stop for the next three days and nights. He was hogtied during the day and tied to the bed at night. Rather than type a million more sentences, anyone who wants to is more than welcome to ask some questions about what happened during the three days, and I will answer in detail. Also, expect a post from Steve soon, as I want him to make it clear how helpless and ticklish he truly is!!
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Thank you so much for telling us that Steve endured an entire weekend of tickle torture. I do have some questions.

1. How many hours per night did you allow him to sleep?

2. Was he tied up during meal breaks, or did you feed him while he was in bondage?

3. Was there a time when all three of you were tickling him? If not, two of you?
fiest19201
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fiest19201 »

This is so amazing, poor Steve! I like the idea of hogtied in the day and still tied overnight :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic