Bet Goes Wrong FF/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow this is incredible, very very lucky
mohawkcr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mohawkcr »

Hello this is Steve. Mary told me I had to post here to let everyone know what is going on. My name is Steve Rogers. I live in the Philadelphia area. I am my wife Mary's and her mother Barbara's tickle slave. Claire can also tickle me anytime she wants. Barbara is the main tickler. She like to have me tied up to her king sized bed and tickles me for as long as she likes. I want to publicly thank her for tickling me whenever she wants. My most ticklish spots are my underarms, sides and feet. I deserve to be gagged with her panties when I am tied up and tickle by her, this way I cant talk back and be disrespectful. I want to thank my wife Mary for tying me up at night and tickling me also. I am sorry for anything I ever said to her that was disrespectful and I deserve to be tickle punished by her. Mary told me to tell all about myself. I am a heavy conservative, a Trump supporter and I deserve to be tied up and tickle tortured by anyone who wants to punish me for that. I am to give my email and/or cell out upon request and let everyone know I deserve the harshest and cruelest tickle punishment anyone can think of. I deserve to be tied very tight so I cant move and I deserve to be thoroughly gagged so I can not talk back. I deserve to be punished for my behavior, my political beliefs, and for being disrespectful to my wife and her mom, who are now my owners Thank you
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Thank you, Steve, for making your situation crystal clear.
I have no sympathy for you; since you have publicly thanked them for tickling you, you clearly secretly enjoy it. I hope that they continue to tie you very tightly, gag you very thoroughly, and tickle torture you with no mercy for years to come. :lol:
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Fluiga7413
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fluiga7413 »

Great
dd8rkdude664
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dd8rkdude664 »

Wow! what an incredible story. I truly envy Steve, being mercilessly tickled twice a week is quite something.

I do have some questions I’d love to know more about Steve’s weekend of torture, and about his sessions more generally.

1. Do you use any tools or toys to torture Steve with, or just your fingers?
2. Have any of Steve’s other family or any of your friends joined in with Steve’s torture?
3. How often does Clare come by and tickle Steve?
4. Have you added any new elements to Steve’s humiliation, such as blindfolds or removing clothing? What clothing does Steve wear during his sessions?
5. Have you added any new bondage positions for Steve?

Thanks so much for the story. I hope Steve tells you how lucky he is regularly!
Timh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Timh »

One of the best stories out here! Love all the little ideas
mary38r
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mary38r »

Hi everyone. It's been a long time since I gave anyone an update on Steve and his punishments! So I figure I would answer the questions that were asked of me last week by dd8rkdude664. Steve is regularly tied and tickled several times a week and all weekends . My mother Barb has become quite the sadistic and effective tickler. Here are the answers to the questions then I will finish with a quick story about a recent Steve tickle session.

1. Mostly fingers are used to tickle Steve, but occasionally an electric toothbrush is used. Sometimes we will tape the toothbrush to his helpless body and go watch tv or run errands, knowing that Steve is being tickled just enough to drive him crazy but not hard enough to make it unbearable
2. This answer is basically the story I will tell at the end
3, Claire has moved about 2 hours away so she isnt here often. But when she does come here to visit, she stays for several days and tickles Steve as much as she can
4. Steve is usually in his tighty whities when he is tied and tickled. A few times he was made to wear a speedo swim suit that is too small on him now, but my mom knows it really humiliates him when he is tied up wearing that.
5. The most common position he is tied in is spread eagle on the bed. We have found out that using stockings to tie him this way is very effective because we can keep wrapping and pulling them around each post to spread him out further and further, it is alomst like one of those contraptions that stretch you in a dungeon! LOL

On to my story.....
My mom has been friends with a guy names Larry for years. We have spent a lot of holidays together over the years. Larry is also gay, and over the years Steve has made a couple demeaning comments. Nothing outright mean or anything, but little jabs here and there or some PG rated gay jokes. Stuff like that. Larry is also VERY wealthy and VERY generous. Anyway, my mom had Steve tied to the bed extremely tight, wearing his black underwear briefs'. He was of course very effectively gagged and literally couldnt move. Larry texted my mom and said he was stopping by to say hello. So my mom, being evil sometimes, tells Steve that when Larry gets here she promises she wont call him up to see him all tied up and being tickled. But what she will do is take the gag out and tickle him, and if he cant keep quiet enough, Larry will hear. Sure enough when larry pulls up, my mom removes the gag, and Steve starts begging her..."please dont tickle me while he is here" and please dont let him see me like this" My mom tells him "that is up to you Steve, can you be quiet enough". I go down to let larry in and we are making small talk, and after about 2 minutes we both hear Steve howling with laughter, begging for mercy. Larry says "what the hell is going on up there" kind of jokingly but kind of not. So i just blurt out "my mom has Steve tied up and is tickling him". He looks at me very confused and says "seriously"? I say yes and tell him the background and how Steve is a tickle slave now. He tells me he has to see this and I tell him he is more than welcome. We both go upstairs and Larry's reaction is "holy shit"! Steve starts yelling "get him out of here" My mom tells Steve to apologize for being rude and starts tickling him again so Steve apologizes. She tells Larry that normally Steve is gagged so his rude comments are not heard. She asks Larry "should I gag him now"? Steve starts telling Larry to tell her no but Larry says "definitely" So my mom stuffs the panties back in his mouth and ties them in. I ask larry if he thinks we are weird or cruel for doing this. He says "not at all, from what I can tell he deserves it" My mom tells Larry that he should tickle him. Steve starts to shake his head no, screaming through his gag. Larry says "how ticklish is he" I tell Larry to find out. So he sits on the bed and starts squeezing Steve's sides which makes Steve laugh and beg right away. Larry says "my gosh he is ticklish". My mom and I had dinner reservations in about an hour, and says we better start to get ready. Larry turns to us and says "how about I treat you to your dinner tonight and I will stay here and tickle Steve until you get back" My mom tells him we will be a few hours and Larry says that is perfect. We had a great dinner, Larry would text us some photos of him tickling Steve, and called us twice to let us hear Steve laughing as he was being tickled. When we got back Larry told us to watch something.....he holds his fingers over steves torso wiggling them, and says to us, "Steve said he wanted to be tickled by my other gay friends as well, isn't that right Steve" At first Steve didn't answer so Larry starts digging into Steve's thighs and Steve goes absolutely crazy. I haven't seen Steve react this strongly to being tickled yet. His thighs must be his worst spot. Anyway, Larry taunts him and tells him to beg for Larry's friends to tickle him. Steve begs loudly and as clearly through his gag to have Larry's friends tickle him. Larry totally broke him with tickle torture, and I think Steve was the most embarrassed he has ever been! Anyway gotta go for now. Let me know if you guys have any ideas to get maximum tickle torture for Steve to suffer!
fiest19201
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fiest19201 »

Thanks for the update, love hearing about developments with this!
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Off Topic
Let me know if you guys have any ideas to get maximum tickle torture for Steve to suffer!
How about gang tickling? You dig your fingers into his armpits while Barbara digs her thumbs into his lower rib cage, and, at the same time, Claire is raking her nails over his left sole while a fourth person is using the electric tooth brush on his right sole.

Four ticklers at once should overwhelm his senses and drive him quite insane.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Noname6789
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Noname6789 »

You should lock him in some stocks so he can't move much.
Niceperthmale
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Niceperthmale »

Can't wait to hear more about Steve being tickled. Really hoping Larry and his gay friends managed to get him tied for a tickle torture all to themselves, with the wife, wife friend and mother-in-law watching for full humiliation - maybe making Steve do and say humiliating things to increase his embarrassment
dallen108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dallen108 »

I would love it if you and your mother made Steve smell your feet while he was tied up. Even better, if he was gagged and tickled, it would force him to take deep breaths through his nose… pulling all his air from between your toes.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

Great stories and comments. One question I had (sorry if's it's been asked before), does Steve get a big erection while tied up and tickled? If so, I'm sure that adds to his embarrassment and humiliation. I know for me, being tied up, or strapped down to a bed, and tickled gives me a big erection that lasts and lasts. A couple of times when I've been tied wearing underwear, it's even worked it's way out one of the leg holes. I'm not sure how this all works with your mom and friends also involved, but being tickled while bound naked adds a whole new dynamic. You're fully exposed. Maybe sometime tie him spread-eagle to the bed in his tighty whities and gag him. While he struggles helplessly, pull out a pair of scissors and cut his underwear loose (carefully cut either side and pull them free from the middle). As he begs and pleads and struggles naked, say "Now you're ready for Larry and his friends!" If you're ok with that, let it happen. I you don't want the others (your mom or friends) seeing him naked, keep the door closed and tickle and tease him yourself. That could also work as a threat: "behave yourself, or next time the underwear comes off and everyone gets to tickle you naked.
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
dallen108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dallen108 »

[mention]mary38r[/mention] would love to hear more
TicklishSwitch
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TicklishSwitch »

Loved reading this!!
My DMs are open 💌
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

@mary38r Id love the experience of being tied up and tickled by my girlfriend,,her mother and her friend. Keep me tied up and tickle me for hours,!,!,!,!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic