First Time With My Girlfriend (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

First Time With My Girlfriend (F/M)

Post by TapeBondage123 »

I’ve been interested in bondage for my entire life. I, unfortunately, never found anyone that I wanted to share my love of bondage with and had only dabbled with self-bondage. I introduced my current girlfriend to bondage and she loves it! She loves being tied up and tying me up. We had tied each other up a few times before this as her introduction to bondage, but it wasn’t anything too great. I consider this experience my first real bondage experience.

My girlfriend (I’ll call her Morgan) is about 5’5” (165cm), brunette and has an athletic build. She is very gifted in her chest and butt. She was wearing black sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I’m (I’ll call myself Mark) about 6’0” (183cm), have blond hair and an average body. I was also wearing black sweatpants and a sweatshirt. It was a snowy Saturday afternoon and Morgan and I were watching TV out in the living room. After a few hours of watching TV and accomplishing nothing, Morgan was starting to get bored.

“I’m getting bored watching TV. I might work on my puzzle, unless there is something else you wanted to do?” She said.

I jumped at the opportunity, “How about you tie me up? You can just leave me in the other room and work on your puzzle or whatever else you want to do to keep yourself entertained.”

“I would love to tie you up! With you out of my way and your big mouth taped shut, I can have some peace and quiet while I work on my puzzle.” She said with a mischievous grin.

With that, I ran to our bedroom closet and put on my favorite TUG clothes (tight black leggings and a black spandex compression shirt). She knows how much I love leggings/yoga pants and gave me a pair of hers that she doesn’t wear anymore. When I walked out of the closet, Morgan was standing there holding a brand new, giant roll of silver duct tape. She quickly got to work on me.

She started with my wrists, wrapping the duct tape around my wrists up to my elbows and back down again, cementing my arms together behind my back. She then wrapped the tape around my chest, above and below my breasts, pinning my arms to my back.

“You’ve gotten good at this!” I said.

“Practice makes perfect! And I’ve been researching the best way to do this, to make sure you’re not going anywhere.” She said.

The tight leggings didn’t leave a lot to the imagination and she could clearly see I was enjoying my predicament.

“I can see you’re enjoying this!” She said, grabbing my member playfully through my pants.

She had me sit down on the edge of the bed and got to work on my legs. She started off with my thighs, wrapping the tape around them about 6 or 7 times. She then taped above my knees and then from just below my knees to my ankles, covering my shins in tape. It was really tight and I was not going anywhere!

“Only one thing left, you need a great big gag to keep that big mouth of yours shut.” She said.

With that, she went over to the clothes hamper and grabbed a pair of her dirty panties. I got a closer look and noticed it was one of her black, lacy thongs. I told her in the past that a mouth stuffing is a great way to keep someone quiet when they’re tied up.

“I know you love when I wear these so I hope you don’t mind if I use these to keep you quiet.” She said.

“Not at all!” I said.

I didn’t even mind that they were dirty, to be honest, I was loving every moment of my predicament. She folded up her thong, making sure the crotch side was out and down, and stuffed them in my mouth. They tasted awful but I still didn’t care. She then got on the bed behind me, pulled my head close and began wrapping the tape around my head. This is where she really went all out. She covered half of my face in duct tape; from below my nose to my chin and even angled up to cover part of my ears and go under my chin; about 15 turns in all. It felt like the lower half of my face was covered in concrete. Morgan then had me stand up, pulled down the front of my pants and began stroking my member; starting slowly and then speeding up. I moaned into my gag in pleasure and just as I was about to cum, she stopped and pulled my pants back up.

“Mmmmmpphhhh mmmpphhh (translated: Keep going)” I said.

She ignored my plea, and got up to walk out.

“Have fun and don’t make too much trouble in here.” She said.

I then laid back on the bed and began to struggle and roll around. All of the tape was extremely tight. I felt like a worm. I mmmpphheedd into my gag but it was very effective, I doubted Morgan could hear me. I continued to roll around on the bed and was loving every second. I was wondering if the people walking by outside knew that I was kidnapped and being held hostage by my girlfriend! After a lot more rolling around on the bed, I got up to hop to the bathroom. I love to hop when I’m tied up! I looked at myself in the mirror. “mmpphhh (damn, I look good)” forgetting that my mouth was heavily taped shut.

As I hopped back to the bed, Morgan walked back in the room.

“I see you’re not very good at escaping!” she said.

She then pulled down the front of my pants again and began to stroke my member until I finished and then cut me free.

Thanks all for reading! I’m happy I can finally contribute a story to the true section of this website!
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Thanks for sharing this with us, it was very 🔥🔥🔥
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago Thanks for sharing this with us, it was very 🔥🔥🔥
Thank you!
Ducttapeenthusiast
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapeenthusiast »

This was so hot. I wish I had a girlfriend like yours. The gag was the best part by far, the tighter the better in my opinion.
straightupbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by straightupbondage »

amazing story
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

Hot story, thanks for sharing
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Thanks everyone!
Sean22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sean22 »

The Story ist awesome! Especially the Gag:) i am really jealous :D Hope my wie would so Something Like this to me, too...

Looking Forward to more Stories:)
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Sean22 wrote: 2 years ago The Story ist awesome! Especially the Gag:) i am really jealous :D Hope my wie would so Something Like this to me, too...

Looking Forward to more Stories:)
Thank you!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Super hot! Thanks for sharing!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

Great story. Love when the Girl is in charge☺️
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Fun little story, sounds like a great relationship!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Great re-telling! Yes, jealous too
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Thank you all for the feedback!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Great story, and I'm glad you've found someone who happily accepts your love of bondage.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic