Found Bound - M/Self (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
boundjoker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Found Bound - M/Self (F/M)

Post by boundjoker »

This is one that happened a few weeks ago.

Sometimes when my wife has meetings at night outside of the house (for her hobbies or work) I will do a self-tie. I've explained a few times to my wife that being tied up doesn't always need an orgasm to be enjoyable, so she understands why I do these (although I've worked out some grinding methods that allow me to release myself while tied up).

With the ropes I have something new that I want to try out - a spreadeagle.

Checking the time, I have about an hour for this session before my wife will return home. This is the safety part, knowing that if I can't get myself out I won't be there for too long.

With four bits of rope I make cinch loops for my feet and hands, then tie the long ends to the legs of the bed secure and tight. I rummage around our bag of tricks and get out the ballgag, blindfold, and our small silver vibrator. Then I take the last two pieces of rope from our pile and tie them to the frame of the bed.

I test the cinch loop on one of my wrists. It tightens nicely with a tug and if I work with just my fingers on the bound hand I can widen the loop enough to get my wrist back out again. So far, so good.

Stripping down, because who does this dressed, I down down on the bed. First I put the loops around my ankles and tug them both, causing my legs to be spread apart and held nicely in the corners. Then with the ropes on the frame I tie just above each knee so that my legs are firmly kept in place. Already my cock is getting erect, throbbing from the blood. Not for the first time in my life I wonder why I find bondage so arousing.

Next up is the silver vibrator. We have used this in previous games with a little bit of velcro around it. Placing the vibrator down the underside of my shaft so the tip is nestled in my balls, I secure it in place with the velcro strap.

I lie down on the bed and put the ballgag in. Ballgags are, hands down, my favourite gag to see in a woman's mouth and I have always wanted one. My wife has never used it, she prefers cleave or OTM gags because she can still talk. With it secure behind my teeth I slip my left hand into the first loop and pull it tight. We're into the home stretch now. I settle in the bed, getting comfy, then pull on the blindfold.

Reaching down I adjust the vibrator so that it is humming on a middle setting. My erect cock is bouncing and the tingle in my balls is great. I can feel my heart start to pound already. All of this prep has taken about ten minutes, so I've roughly another fifty before my wife is home. With my right hand I slip it into the final cinch loop and tighten.

I am spread eagle, gagged and blindfolded, with a vibrator causing my dick to throb nicely. A tug against each loop shows how secure I am. I let my imagination start going beneath the blindfold. Multiple versions of my wife enjoying me like this, Andrea Neal (I am sure her and my wife would be BFFs) joining in on the control side. It's amazing. I'm edging closer and closer to cumming but a little shift, a slight jostle, causes the vibrator to move just enough to cause a pause in my penis from erupting.

Then I hear it, the front door opening and closing. It's too early, I haven't been her longer than five, ten minutes tops. I start to pulled at the right loop, trying to get my fingers beneath. Something has gone wrong, the length of rope is shorter than it should be, there is no give.

"Well what do we have here?" I hear my wife ask.

"Spd eglr," I mumble through the ballgag.

"Oh having a little fun as well I see," my wife has entered the room, her voice is closer.

I feel her grip my shaft firmly in her hand, and the vibrator is turned off.

"How long?"

"Tn mtes," I mumble.

She gives my dick a hard flick of the finger. I hear her move around the bed. She tugs at the ankles and knees, sees they are secure. She moves up to my hands and tugs.

"Oh, these move too easy if you get a finger in there," she says.

I hear her rummage around in our bag of tricks. There is the sound of something pulled out and I feel a silk ribbon ran the length of my body. My wife secures it around my fingers, then attaches it to the rope. If I wanted to be able to get free now I'm screwed.

Suddenly, without warning, the vibrator is turned on to full power. I flex against all the ropes like electricity, I need to cum so badly. I can hear something happen to my left, but I don't care. I'm just in a world of denied pleasure here. Right as I am about to beg the vibrator is pulled off my dick, carefully (she's not a monster) and a condom is put on. I can feel my wife climb onto the bed, then slide down on top of my dick so I am inside her. She pulls the blindfold off and I see her stark naked sitting on top of me. Hair down, tits on display, she leaves forward and rests her hands on my chest.

"I really like the ropes," she says. "I like even more when the meetings end early and you get caught like a naughty sex doll on display."

I nod and stare up at her, thinking for the twentieth time that day just how damn sexy she looks. It's true that men think about sex constantly, but when you're married to a hot wife who is to blame you for that. She bounces up and down, slowly, building, until she cums, her hands gripping my chest.

"Mm?" I ask.

She nods, her eyes closed with ecstasy.

"You go," she says.

It takes me three more thrusts before I explode. The vibrator had done it's job.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great story! And you’re so lucky your wife reacted this way!
boundjoker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundjoker »

Oh I'm very lucky in how my wife plays along with tie-ups. She went from somebody who never even had an interest to somebody who enjoys very much being in control and sometimes the one being controlled. It helps that we've an honest and communicative relationship, nothing hidden so all gets enjoyed.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Great story, glad my wife and I arent the only ones haha. Your dead on as well honesty and communication can open so many doors.
samfellow79
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by samfellow79 »

I used to do similar kinda bondage while I do self bondage, but I prefer to be gagged with wife's dirt panties.
My wife caught me a few times like you.
But I was also caught b myy mum, my sister and mother in law, alone as well as with wife
You can well imagine the situation
boundjoker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundjoker »

samfellow79 wrote: 2 years ago I used to do similar kinda bondage while I do self bondage, but I prefer to be gagged with wife's dirt panties.
My wife caught me a few times like you.
But I was also caught b myy mum, my sister and mother in law, alone as well as with wife
You can well imagine the situation
Nice idea with the panties - when you got caught by the wife did it end happily? Being caught by the others, yeah pass on that.
Jarris Scott
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jarris Scott »

Wonderful story.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Amazing and sweet true story! Thanks for sharing.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

Great story, you are lucky to have such a wife
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great self bondage scenario.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic