GF Tightly Tapes Me Up (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

GF Tightly Tapes Me Up (F/M)

Post by DuctTapeSilence »

I have some downtime today and decided I should write about a recent tie up between my fiancé and I. Being my first true story on here; I’ll throw in an introduction; apologies if it’s a little long. I’ll label the story section “Part II” if you’d like to skip the introduction. I’ve been into bondage for my entire life. I remember seeing girls bound and gagged in movies and TV when I was younger, which is probably what started it all. I strongly prefer duct tape but don’t mind rope. I was extremely private with my love of TUGs and never told anyone about it so I was stuck with trying out self bondage and never had the opportunity to be tied up by someone else, until I met my now fiancé. After a couple of months of dating and becoming official boyfriend and girlfriend, I opened up to her after about my love of bondage and duct tape after a night of drinking. I now know she has an open mind, but I was really nervous at the time as I didn’t want to scare her off. She was reluctant at first but warmed up to it over time. We started off very small with simply talking about it and working our way up to buying and trying out different gags, binding material, clothes, etc. Now she loves it, both tying me up and me tying her up. We’ve incorporated it into our sex life and, if she’s not busy, will happily tie me up and leave me in the other room. For the sake of the introduction, bondage is sexual to me and simply being tied up turns me on. I absolutely love the feeling of spandex and tight clothes on me, and she knows it. We’ve bought assorted pairs of leggings, nylons, long sleeved spandex shirts and spandex underwear for me to wear while she ties me up. Never in a million years did I think I would find someone that would indulge me in all of this but I did and couldn’t be happier! Long introduction over, onto the story.
Duct tape can't fix every problem, but it can muffle the sound.
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Part II

For privacy reasons, our names have been changed. I’ll call myself Sal and my fiancé Sandra. I’m 27 years old, 6’0”, have dark blonde hair (almost brown) and an average build. Sandra is 26, 5’4”, dark brown hair and has a perfect body and face. She is gifted with a big butt and chest (I love reminding her of that lol). The events here happened last Sunday. Sandra was wearing a gray sweatshirt and fuzzy gray pajama pants. I was wearing a t-shirt and black athletic shorts. It was a crappy day out so we were both inside. She was watching TV out in the living room and I was lying in bed both watching TV and typing out my fictional colorful mummy story, which is what really put me in the mood to actually be tied up. It was about 3 in the afternoon and I had just finished typing up that story. I was trying to watch TV but my want to be tied up was gnawing at me, to the point it was almost unbearable. I was yearning to be tightly taped up, gagged and left to struggle around. I have trouble just outright asking Sandra to tie me up. We’ve tied each other up before this and I know she doesn’t mind me asking, but keeping it private for so long, I guess my mind just tells me to not ask. I couldn’t resist this time; I got up and walked to the living room to ask.

“Hey, Sandra. You’re not busy, are you?” I asked.

“You want me to tie you up, don’t you?” She said.

“How’d you know?” I responded.

“You were in there typing your story and I just knew that would put you in the mood.” She said, with a mischievous smile on her face.

“Yes, please!” I said while turning around and fast walking to the closet to grab my TUG clothes.

As I said in the intro, I love wearing tight clothes and the feeling of spandex on my skin while I’m tied up. After trying different things, I finally had the perfect (to me) TUG outfit. It consists of a black spandex thong, black high-rise leggings (the kind that are tight around my ankles and pull up to my stomach) and a black long sleeved spandex shirt. I was already massively turned on at the thought of getting tied up but putting this outfit on made me almost shake.

I grabbed a roll of silver duct tape and walked out to tell Sandra that I was ready. We went back in the bedroom and she instructed me to stand in front of her. She started off by taping my wrists together behind my back. With about 5 turns, they were secure. She then taped above and below my chest and around my waist and arms, securing my arms to my back. The tape around my waist and arms does two things, it ensures that I can’t escape and it holds the top of the leggings up, like a makeshift belt, so they don’t fall down while I struggle and stay tight on me. She then instructed me to lie down on the bed and rest my feet on a chair. We found that laying down like this makes my legs the most limp. Standing up made my legs flex a little so while the tape was tight while I was standing, it loosened up a bit when I laid down. She then wrapped the tape around my ankles, thighs and above and below my knees as tight as she could without cutting off circulation. It was perfect!

The only thing left was a gag, the icing on the cake. We bought special electrician’s grade, waterproof duct tape. It was thin, sticky and wouldn’t come off when I sweat. I then asked her to gag me with a pair of her panties. She then grabbed a black G-strings out of her drawer (clean, thankfully lol), stuffed it in my mouth and wrapped the tape around my mouth and head about 7 times. We tried cheaper grade duct tape but any amount of sweat made it lose its seal on my mouth, no matter how many times she wrapped it around my head. This special duct tape won’t budge, no matter how much I sweat and it really shut me up!

She then turned on a small humidifier that lit up red and turned on her candle warmer (it’s like a candle but melts the wax without an open flame) that had a stress-relieving candle in it. The candle warmer also had a light on it.

“Bump the wall or mmpphh a lot when you’re done. Have fun!” She said, before turning off the light, leaving the ceiling fan on, and walking out.

I gave my best attempt at saying thank you but all that came out was “mmpphh mmpphh”.
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Part III.

I laid back on the bed, and was in total bliss. I knew as soon as I started struggling, I would finish quickly and I wanted this to last. It was still the afternoon but our black out curtains made it pitch black in the bedroom. The candle warmer/night light and light up humidifier gave off just enough light that I could see myself in a nearby stand up mirror, still just as tightly bound and gagged as when Sandra left me. A combination of the stress-relieving candle, red light up humidifier and fan going made for a really peaceful room, kind of like meditation.

I then started to struggle. I wriggled to the end of the bed, worked my way to my feet hopped around the room. The spandex shirt, thong and leggings were still tight and hugging every bit of my body. Standing up made every wrap of duct tape even tighter! Hopping around the room, I caught another glimpse of myself in the mirror noticing everything on me was still holding in place. Everything on me was really tight and wouldn't budge! I hopped back over to the bed, hard as a rock, and lied back down.

Lying there, I came up with a pretend scenario in my head as to how I got myself in this situation. Sandra and I haven’t tried any kidnapping role-playing but maybe some day! In my scenario, Sandra had an important video conference call with her boss at work.

“I have my meeting with my boss in an hour and she wants to talk to me about the possibility of a promotion. I need to keep you out of the way and keep you quiet so I don’t have any distractions. Duct tape will keep you out of my way and shut you up.” She said.

I rolled around on the bed, struggling and about 30 seconds later, I finished hard!

I wriggled to the end of the bed, got up, and hopped over the far sidewall and began tapping my head on it to let her know I was all done. She came back in and cut me free. I went, cleaned myself up and tossed my favorite TUG clothes in the washer.

Thanks all for reading! I hope you all like it.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Liked it very much! It’s so cool that you gf ties you up “on demand”
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago Liked it very much! It’s so cool that you gf ties you up “on demand”
Thank you! I still can’t believe it after trying self bondage so many times and wanting to be tied up by someone else so badly for so long.
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Thank you for sharing! You’re certainly a lucky guy! Glad you found someone so understanding and interested
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

rash357 wrote: 2 years ago Thank you for sharing! You’re certainly a lucky guy! Glad you found someone so understanding and interested
Thank you!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Great introduction and great story! Thanks for sharing.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

tiedinbluetights wrote: 2 years ago Great introduction and great story! Thanks for sharing.
Thank you!
wiccanbdsm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wiccanbdsm »

So hot!!!! I love that your fiancé is so willing to tie you up. I hope you continue having fun!!! Good luck with getting the scenario in real life :p
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

Do you ever get to tie her up? Does she have some fun with you when you are tied?
Fluiga7413
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fluiga7413 »

GREAT!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very cool story and you're lucky you've found someone to share your passion with
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic