Kinky Breakfast (F/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
emily-a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kinky Breakfast (F/F)

Post by emily-a »

This happened back when I was lucky enough to have my own Mistress, Sarah. She was a few years older than me. She was very good-looking, educated, intelligent. A very nice person – well, outside of our little games, at least.

We´d met online and we shared a love of bondage. I was always the one who was tied up – which was just the way I wanted it. I think we also shared pretty creative imaginations – which we put to good use in various kinky games.

I often stayed at her house over the weekends. We could talk, watch movies and play tie-up games together all weekend, with me sleeping in her guest bedroom.

This happened a Sunday morning, when I woke up from having my arms gently pulled over my head. I opened my eyes and saw Mistress Sarah next to my bed, in the process of tying my hands to the headboard of the bed. She was fully clothed and ready for the day – guess I’d slept in.

“What are you doing?” I said.

“I´m waking you up, sleepyhead,” she said.

She finished tying my second hand and I pulled against the ropes, even though I knew from experience it would do me no good. I never escaped her knots.

Then she got out a ball gag.

“Can´t I even brush my teeth before you start?” I said.

“Nope,” she said, and pushed the ball gag into my mouth and secured the straps behind my head. I was still a bit sleepy, but that wasn’t the reason I put up such feeble resistance. I was also getting horny. It would be pretty much impossible for me not to be horny in a position like that.

In addition to the ball gag in my mouth, I was wearing a T-shirt and panties.

Sarah then got out some more ropes and tied my feet to the lower end of the bed – securing me in a spreadeagle position. I could only watch her and wonder what was coming next.

She stood up and looked down at me. “Excellent,” she said with a smile. Then she left the room.

All I could do was lie there and wait. It actually turns me on to be tied up and then just left like that, basically ignored, not knowing when she´ll come back, let alone what will happen to me when she does. Sarah knew this and had left me like this before, so I knew it might take a while before she´d be back – especially if I was being punished for sleeping in. Because I was her slave-girl, and not always a completely obedient one, I got punished a lot. (And I loved it!)

As it turned out, she came back after just a minute.

She was carrying a breakfast tray in her hands. She walked toward me and set it down on the nightstand next to me. As she did, I could see what was on the tray: a cheese sandwich, a glass of milk, nipple clamps, a vibrator, a dildo and a pair of scissors.

“Looks pretty yummy, doesn´t it?” said Sarah. “I´ve prepared it especially for you.”

She sat down on the bed next to me.

“Now, am I not the nicest Mistress, bringing you breakfast in bed like this?”

I nodded my head.

“I don´t think too many slave-girls get that, do you?” she said.

I shook my head.

“Now, I expect you to be a very nice slave in return,” she said. “So can I trust you to behave if I remove the gag?”

I nodded my head.

“Good girl,” she said, and took the gag out of my mouth, letting it dangle around my neck.
She grabbed the sandwich and moved it to my mouth so I could take a bite. She hand-fed me for a moment while talking about some things she had planned for the day – she said she thought we could go shopping together. Wouldn’t that be fun?”

“Yes, Mistress,” I said.

When I´d eaten, she pushed the ball gag back into my mouth again.

“There,” she said, “now let´s get down to business.” With that, she grabbed the scissors. I watched as she tested them, cutting the air, then moved them to my waist, clearly about to cut off my T-shirt. I mmmppheed through the gag and shook my head, pulling instinctively against the ropes.

“Now, don´t be like that,” she said. “I said we´d go shopping – if you behave, maybe I´ll buy you a new one.” Then she started cutting and kept cutting until she pulled the T-shirt off me.

“I like you better this way,” she said, then kissed my tits and I moaned in pleasure through the gag.

Then she moved the scissors to my panties and I watched her cut them off. It wasn´t like she hadn´t seen me naked lots of times before – but having your clothes cut off is still incredibly erotic, if you ask me. She pulled my panties off me and tossed them to the floor.

She looked at me for a moment, a bit like a cat looking at a canary. I tugged against the ropes helplessly.

“Feeling kinda horny, aren´t we?” she teased me.

I could only nod my head.

“Well, let´s see what we can do about that,” she said, and looked at the tray on the bedside table. She picked up the nipple clamps, which were joined together by a short chain.

“Well, I know you love these…” she said with a smile. She applied them to my nipples and I moaned in pain – I loved it!

“I wonder…” she said next, “would you prefer the vibrator or the dildo?” She grabbed the vibrator and held it in front of my face. “Would you like the vib?” she asked.

I nodded my head.

“I see,” she said. Then she grabbed the dildo with her other hand. “What about this?”

I nodded my head again, so horny, just wanting her to get on with it.

“Be a good girl now,” she said. “You have to chose one. So which one´s it going to be?”

I said something unintelligible through the gag. (I don´t remember what I tried to say.)

“Well, I´ll make the choice for you then,” she said, and put the vibrator away. She shifted her position on the bed, and then she went to work.

She started dildo-fucking me with one hand and caressing my tits with the other and now and then tugging at the chain of the nipple clamps.

Straining against the ropes, unable to say a word, completely in her hands… it was pleasure beyond words. I all but screamed into the gag as she made me cum.

She watched me a little moment, then leaned close and kissed my forehead. “Good morning, my slave,” she said. “It’s a beautiful day.”
Last edited by emily-a 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

That’s quite a hearty breakfast!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I am still hungry... great story. Thank you.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Welcome to TuG. A terrific first story, hope you have more.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Can’t wait to hear more, hopefully!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Wow. This might be up there when it comes to all-time great first posts! Thanks for sharing, hopefully we get to read more from you soon!
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

A very well-written story, it was a pleasure to read it ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
emily-a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emily-a »

Thanks for the kind comments everyone. Glad you liked it!
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeSilence »

Awesome story! Thank you for sharing it.
Duct tape can't fix every problem, but it can muffle the sound.
emily-a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emily-a »

You´re welcome! Glad you liked it.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Wow. That was just… wow. I don’t know if I should be more jealous of you or your mistress.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

BoundJana wrote: 2 years ago A very well-written story, it was a pleasure to read it ^-^
I totally agree. Very kinky.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Great story! Loved it!
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

What a way to wake up. Love your story!
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Megann
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Megann »

Part of the new balanced breakfast 😂
Switchgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Switchgirl »

Oh wow! You are so lucky!!! I’d swap places with you in a heartbeat!
KinkyKelly
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyKelly »

Wow, what a story! I can't think of a better way to start the day :D !
emily-a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emily-a »

KinkyKelly wrote: 1 year ago Wow, what a story! I can't think of a better way to start the day :D !

Me neither! Thanks for kind comments, everyone!
Bound to Please
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bound to Please »

That was a great story! I know how I would like to have breakfast this weekend.
takeru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by takeru »

Cute, short, and kinky story indeed :D
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

What a sexy story. Sounds like a great way to start the day.
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

Wow what a story! Sounds like an awesome experience :D
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

[mention]emily-a[/mention] wow. If all my breakfasts were like that I'd never get to work. Hahahahaj
lauragagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lauragagged »

Great work. More please?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic